collapse

Author Topic: Anime Battle Royal - Project Lab.  (Read 42170 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Anime Battle Royal Test sprites
« Reply #300 on: March 19, 2011, 03:30:31 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: thanx Vyn. way to go bro. we really appreciate this from you. HUGELY!!!

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #301 on: March 19, 2011, 06:52:58 AM »
Now where's vyn? I don't see him posting here. /:O

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 20, 2011, 01:20:57 AM
« Reply #302 on: March 19, 2011, 07:52:42 AM »
:o :o :o :o :o

Wow...  I'm surprised to know this!!!  
Is it true (only for lando, right  ;*)) ) !?

Anyway, Thank you Vyn!!!  :)

(EDIT)
Yes, he said we can use anything from effects to character bases. I'm so happy I decided to play MvC3 last night. ;D
No, not only for Lando, but only for this project.

Post Merge: March 19, 2011, 09:38:46 AM
He told me and Malik last night while playing MvC3.
Lately, I was thinking of hitsparks and code (I think lando said he wants to use hitsparks from Guilty Gear, but I forgot lol).  Wow, I still can't believe this!  :cool  I like Vyn's characters.  Shadaloo Lives, thank you for letting us know!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 10:50:49 PM by fatalfreak »

Thanks to Demonkai.  I got this MMPR photo.
I didn't know your name was :D. That's an interesting name.

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #303 on: March 19, 2011, 09:05:30 AM »
:o :o :o :o :o

Wow...  I'm surprised to know this!!! 
Is it true (only for lando, right  ;*)) ) !?

Anyway, Thank you Vyn!!!  :)
Yes, he said we can use anything from effects to character bases. I'm so happy I decided to play MvC3 last night. ;D
No, not only for Lando, but only for this project.

Post Merge: March 19, 2011, 09:38:46 AM
Now where's vyn? I don't see him posting here. /:O
He told me and Malik last night while playing MvC3.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 09:38:46 AM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #304 on: March 21, 2011, 01:55:01 PM »
i was wondering were the sam heck this sprite section went !! lol all i have to say about this is just....WOW........... ::salute::

this project brought a tear to this old fat's eyes lol!!

@ all the fellas involved in this good luck keep up the great work it is looking hard body more and more

@ lando the vas h is looking great, at first the guy from big bang beat came to mind when i thought about vash ....

but still, wow fellas  :thumbsup:

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #305 on: March 22, 2011, 03:23:36 AM »
thanx Jodafro bvro. yeah man the crew is definetly doing good work . we might be pickin up another spriter if he wants to come along and work with us when he has time. i have to contact him and see what he says. Fatal found the person who actually did a very nice looking Vash himself , i like it, plus it would be cool if he wants to come along and finish the sprites on him. so when i have time i will try and get in contact with him or...i will send my CROM buddy Fatal to do the recruiting  for him if he wishes too.  ;D but i will def talk with him myself as well. i have faith in my homies.

thanx Fatal with working on sprites that look great and finding another spriter with some cool talent. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :w00t:

Vyn made a suggestion to shadaloo lives and i will try and get on it by the weekend to edit the thread in the first post and layout some of the more completed looking sprites that have been done .  i wanna give a special thanx to Taskmaster  for helping us out on some sprites he laced up . thanx man we were blessed indeed.  ^:)^

i have off ( company shutdown week) for a whole week so i will be all spriting the entire week coming. so i can do some editing on Terry and Jamin and sprite work on my Witchblade and Elle.  plus sneak in a few rounds of SSF4 with infinite and Kai and MVC3 revenge for my losses on whiplash, Sic and Manolosyle. Imma try at least lol. they are really that good. So i need way more practice. :P

plus soon as i get a chance, yeah i am swamped, i wanna try and get one or 2 of the regular title screens Malik really hooked up for the project and convert it to my mugen so i can see how it looks. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. a friend of mine came over and LOVED what Malik had done , he dont even play mugen at all but loved the title screens he done as well as Hunk ex title screen  with the flashing characters in and out theme it will have ( try to have at hopefully hloader gets it to work with his code he has for that effect) and what V-nix done with the life bars and Character selectscreen in the original version as well as the 88% version with portraits hloader done on it.

so its even amusing folks outside of mugen that are HEAVY anime fans  who want the projec to become reality so they can get into mugen and play as well.

Hail CROM! ::salute::

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #306 on: March 22, 2011, 07:10:37 AM »
every new info and character that comes in makes this W.I.P. more exciting by the second!! not only is it's shaping up to be a cool game, but it's also like a who's who in anime for a few folks like myself that watched it hard body , but didn't expand  that much pass the likes of dbz , one piece , etc.   :thumbsup:   i'm interested in finding some based on that kid thats fighting demons and zombies. i don't know his full story so i'm gonna unt down a few of his episodes and few others in the roster to get back on top of my anime lol!! i don't know if it was stubborness to believe there was stuff better than the usual things i watched , or just didn't commit myself to enough exposure to it...

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline Antman537

• Last Login:May 28, 2013, 12:14:25 AM
    • Email
« Reply #307 on: March 25, 2011, 11:09:07 AM »
Hey, I'm new here; fatalfreak said you guys wanted to use the vash sprites I was working on, so I'm here to join on and work on them  :)

here's the standing sprite:

I'm pretty busy with school right now, but I'll work on these when I can; if there is an animation you need in particular or something that needs to be changed, let me know and I'll get to work on it (deadlines help too ;) )

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #308 on: March 25, 2011, 01:30:16 PM »
whats good Antman , glad to see you join IMT bro. welcome and enjoy yourself here.

Indeed Fatal told me about your work and after us having some convo about it , i am glad to see he convinced you to come check us out. lol.

well i am very appreciative for you wanting to join with us in the project. welcome aboard ABR project. I am Lando, Project head. anything you wanna know or need something def get a me and we see what can be done and is needed. i will hit you back in the Pm of course with all the itinerary on the project, what i have in mind and even tho we do not have a set deadline ( yeah sometimes as i have seen in mugen creating people rush too much to make a deadline and lose quality for speedy fanservice or to show off they work) we really tho arent doing such deadlines but if you are the type of person who really would like one then we will discuss something of a timeline for you. but i rather you take your time bro and nail the things you want done the right cool way and focus on what you have to do in your day to day real life . this is a hobby homie. Outside mugen life comes first. :thumbsup:

well cheers for coming along and love the Vash sprite. maybe there could be just one or 2 changes,small changes i think, but other than that..Spot on bro. spot on! Oh yeah , i got a clue in about wolfwoods gun on your vash's back. lmao.

again Welcome to the ABR project and we are  the CROM family and friends! ::salute::

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #309 on: March 25, 2011, 05:00:46 PM »
@Antman
Antman, welcome to IMT forum and our Project!!!  =D> =D> =D>
I'm glad you made it here finally.
Yes, please take time at spriting Vash or any other private mugen project you're working on.  I appreciate you for helping us on this project.  Since you have skills at spriting, please keep spriting for fun!!!  :)

@lando
Yeah as I said,  I recommend you watch Trigun again.  You will find out why Vash carries the weapon, and I won't reveal the reason.  ;*))

I'm glad we found a new member for this project!!!  :) :thumbsup: :w00t: :cool :o ;) =D> ^^(PM)^

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #310 on: March 25, 2011, 05:39:18 PM »
Welcome to IMT, Antman. (hugs) You got a nice sprite there. Do you sprite in CVS style? Since you're new here, you can check with our sprites. We're trying to sprite our characters to the finish, but this is just the beginning.

lando, I think you know that I already recruited ManoloStyle to learn how to sprite, right? Now we'll wait for him to start spriting on Ninja Scroll characters according to what he said in CVG.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #311 on: March 25, 2011, 09:09:45 PM »
Hey, I'm new here; fatalfreak said you guys wanted to use the vash sprites I was working on, so I'm here to join on and work on them  :)

here's the standing sprite:

I'm pretty busy with school right now, but I'll work on these when I can; if there is an animation you need in particular or something that needs to be changed, let me know and I'll get to work on it (deadlines help too ;) )
Welcome to IMT Antman. And welcome to C.R.O.M. You're a friend of Fatal's? Your Vash sprite is Shadaloo Approved! :thumbsup: (No bison thumbs up on this laptop, I just got it.) Just call me Shadaloo btw. If Lando's MIA and you have a question about the project, ask me. I'll either give you an answer if I know it or text Lando for an answer if I don't. Hope you have a good sense of humor if you're joining C.R.O.M. lol
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 12:42:29 AM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #312 on: March 26, 2011, 01:30:55 AM »
 @ Fatal- Most def i am gonna rewatch the part i didnt seeits after where he fought Wolfwood cause i know thats where he got that Cross gun. lmao. during the first season he doesnt have that and when wolfwood comes on the scene he always has that huge good lawd gun with him. i love that gun! :thumbsup:

so imma watch those last episodes from that part and imma and so friggin curious as to why Vash has it! :o :o :o :o :o :o :O*D :O*D :O*D :O*D :O*D

watching it tomorrow :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: good lookin out on that fatal.

@ Antman- yeah everything shadaloo said. lol

@ Enso- nahhh man you didnt tell me anything about that! thats really bangin good news. Well manolostyle i wish you good luck into your journey of spriting. its fun man , really fun. work too but its worth it when you see what time and love you put into your created sprites and full characters.

edit @ Enso-  yeah man i remember now, o.O#,  i was like he did ? but then i remembered the posts at cvg when you mentioned it. good lookin out Enso! :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 01:55:26 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando33 »

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #313 on: March 26, 2011, 01:34:44 AM »
Ok, now I have a new name to add to the logo. :thumbsup: I'll get on that right awy. ::salute::

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #314 on: March 26, 2011, 05:05:42 AM »
@Shadaloo
New logo!?  For this project!?  :o

@Enso
Welcome to IMT, Antman. (hugs) You got a nice sprite there. Do you sprite in CVS style? Since you're new here, you can check with our sprites. We're trying to sprite our characters to the finish, but this is just the beginning.
Guess what?  Actually, Antman already made sprites animation (e.g., walking, weak punch, weak kick and so on).  He is doing great so far.  ^-^  In my opinion, I think Antman's Vash and lando's Terry will be ready for ABR Mugen Project first (both of them are fast at spriting).   :)

lando, I think you know that I already recruited ManoloStyle to learn how to sprite, right? Now we'll wait for him to start spriting on Ninja Scroll characters according to what he said in CVG.
ManoloStyle is going to join ABR Project!?  :o That's great news!!!!!  ManoloStyle, I'm proud of you!  =D> =D> =D>

@lando
I'm very excited for this project, and so many breaking news (help of Vyn, Antman, and ManoloStyle)!!!  =D> =D> =D>  As I told you via pm, it looks like I must visit different mugen forum...  well because I need ask some mugen creators about mugen rules (just in case)...  Hopefully, they answer to my question...  @^@  [-O<

@everyone (or whoever reading this lol)
I apologize for taking so long at spriting new sprites (they're not ready yet, but almost done).  Hopefully, I get done pretty soon.  :) 

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #315 on: March 26, 2011, 05:23:21 AM »
@Shadaloo
New logo!?  For this project!?  :o

Kinda. You'll see.

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #316 on: March 26, 2011, 09:34:04 AM »
@Shadaloo
Sweet!!!  I look forward!  :thumbsup:

Just now, I uploaded my sprite animation for ABR Project.  I still need to add pink ribbon (I will do it later someday).  Anyway, enjoy it!!!

Possible fatalfreak WIP? lol
 :2
(click to show/hide)

:)

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #317 on: March 26, 2011, 09:54:40 AM »
THAT is so def awesome, man! You've done mad justice on the sprite! You're quite alot better on spriting than before.  ^^(PM)^
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 07:22:16 PM by Enso »

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Antman537

• Last Login:May 28, 2013, 12:14:25 AM
    • Email
« Reply #318 on: March 26, 2011, 01:21:23 PM »
thanks for the warm welcome! XD

to answer a few of your questions:
I self taught my self to sprite, so I don't follow any particular method I know of, other than that I tried to mimic the style the original artists  used on Krizalid.

What changes did you have in mind? I can fix up most things, but color changes will take a while to implement, cuz I'll hafta edit the palettes for all the finished sprites.

when you reach the point where you need specific sprites, it will be best to give me deadlines, just so I make time to get them done -_^

and actually there are no kicks right now, just because I was iffy on krizalid's kick animation. I can make that next though.

and yes, I'd like to fancy myself having a sense of humor, lol

umm.. that's it from me! looks good everyone!

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 07, 2024, 11:57:38 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #319 on: March 26, 2011, 06:23:23 PM »
sorry havent been showing Rage's support. been down because of so RL stuff but Rage is Back. I like alot of the recent work Rage seen. Altho I havent posted Rage has been looking. Keep it coming. Rage cant wait to see what else ABR has instoe for the masses.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #320 on: March 26, 2011, 08:39:50 PM »
sorry havent been showing Rage's support. been down because of so RL stuff but Rage is Back. I like alot of the recent work Rage seen. Altho I havent posted Rage has been looking. Keep it coming. Rage cant wait to see what else ABR has instoe for the masses.
Didn't know Rage spoke in the third person. Anyway thanks for your support.

and yes, I'd like to fancy myself having a sense of humor, lol
Then welcome to C.R.O.M.! lol Like I said, any questions ask Lando or me.

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #321 on: March 26, 2011, 10:50:07 PM »
Sorry for copying and pasting this post from the LPTPW thread. I just wanted this to be in the topic so we can know that we contribute and help with this project.

Help and recruitment for C.R.O.M. Let's see:

- I gave ManoloStyle the tips to start spriting from the beginning. Then, I gave him lots of tutorials to let him learn from
- fatalfreak invited Antman to join us because of his Vash sprite
- Shadaloo and Malik got permission from Vyn to use his characters for the project

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #322 on: March 26, 2011, 10:54:36 PM »
You're missing alot. I got someone to do the trailer and Lando's done other things.

Post Merge: March 26, 2011, 11:21:38 PM
Here's a list of contributers (made something or giving advice) to the project:

Lando (duh)
Shadaloo Lives!
V-Nix
M.E.T.A.L.G.E.A.R.
What's-his-face Ex (lol Demon King Ex)
Skeletor Ex
Hloader
Wolviesam
Enso
Fatalfreak
Jodafro
Rage
Malik
Silva-Silva
Bronx38bornme
Axel Foley
Demon Kai
Mr Infinite/Mr. Mugen
Vyn
Antman
Manolostyle
Redz
Manic
Taskmaster
fer619
Li_kun
Nestor
Djj4life
LunaG

If I missed anyone, sorry.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 04:27:39 PM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #323 on: March 27, 2011, 03:28:46 AM »
 :8
Shadaloo, you forgot to add Taskmaster, Manic, -Whiplash-, fer619, Li_kun, and Nestor.  ^-^
One more thing, Lando is the ABR Project Leader, and Shadaloo is the Sub-Leader of ABR Poroject.  (according to lando):thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@Antman
Yeah, actually there are things that I need to ask you about Vash sprites, and I will do that later.  And sorry for telling about weak kick  o.O#.  I was thinking of something else at the moment.  :-[

@Rage
Yeah, I was wondering what happened to you.  Thank you for encouraging and support!   =D> =D> =D>

Sorry for copying and pasting this post from the LPTPW thread. I just wanted this to be in the topic so we can know that we contribute and help with this project.

Help and recruitment for C.R.O.M. Let's see:

- I gave ManoloStyle the tips to start spriting from the beginning. Then, I gave him lots of tutorials to let him learn from
- fatalfreak invited Antman to join us because of his Vash sprite
- Shadaloo and Malik got permission from Vyn to use his characters for the project
Thank you Enso, and that's good post.  ^^(PM)^
Hopefully, lando shows up, and edit 1st post of this ABR thread or make new thread of ABR Project...  [-O<

btw, I forgot to add left arm in the running sprites... lol
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 01:27:59 PM by fatalfreak »

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #324 on: March 27, 2011, 03:47:34 AM »
:8
Shadaloo, you forgot to add Taskmaster, Manic, -Whiplash-, fer619, Li_kun, and Nestor.  ^-^
Fixed! :thumbsup: Thank you Fatal.

Shadaloo is the Sub-Leader of ABR Poroject.
Well, I didn't really want to come out and say "I AM HIGHER UP THAN ALL OF YOU! >:D" but yeah, I guess I am. lol Wasn't I the first recruit for the project?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 05:43:33 AM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[May 06, 2024, 11:54:23 AM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

Get permabanned! VoteKick gets fighters banned in MUGEN! (April Fools 2024) by GTFoxN6Y
[April 01, 2024, 05:25:31 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal