collapse

Author Topic: [Help] I need some help on an issue with my Gf(if u could call it that)  (Read 722 times)

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 08, 2023, 09:35:27 PM
  • I'm done you know where to find me. Click my sig.
    • Deviant-Generation
     Basically a guy convoed me on this chat client called IMVU. He knows my GF and was wondering if i knew her.. Told him i was going out with her and he said heh funny so am i and she says you are just her friend. So i talked to him for a little while and found out he was also going out with her. So we talked back and forth and then i got her into the convo. She confirmed that she "liked him" and said she "liked me." She also said she's got a girlfriend(which is a plus for me) and then said that she did not know how it ended up this way. Basically she was saying damn how did i get caught. So i told her that he convoed me and then we talked.

He eventually said i wanna know the truth who do u want to be with? She said i dont know after what is going on, then said could i have you both. After a couple minutes of silence i said well i would not feel right with that and im sure neither would he. SO we talked and eventually said we are all gonna think things through before she makes her decision.

What i want to know and need help on deciding is if i should try and fight for the person i love, or if i should just say lets just be friends and leave it at that. I love her alot and plan on spending half of my summer with her down in Australia and trying to bring her back. But now i dont know if that is a good idea as she may not want it to be that way. I need some help people share your thoughts Please!

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
Re: [Help] I need some help on an issue with my Gf(if u could call it that)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 11:11:27 PM »
     Basically a guy convoed me on this chat client called IMVU. He knows my GF and was wondering if i knew her.. Told him i was going out with her and he said heh funny so am i and she says you are just her friend. So i talked to him for a little while and found out he was also going out with her. So we talked back and forth and then i got her into the convo. She confirmed that she "liked him" and said she "liked me." She also said she's got a girlfriend(which is a plus for me) and then said that she did not know how it ended up this way. Basically she was saying damn how did i get caught. So i told her that he convoed me and then we talked.

He eventually said i wanna know the truth who do u want to be with? She said i dont know after what is going on, then said could i have you both. After a couple minutes of silence i said well i would not feel right with that and im sure neither would he. SO we talked and eventually said we are all gonna think things through before she makes her decision.

What i want to know and need help on deciding is if i should try and fight for the person i love, or if i should just say lets just be friends and leave it at that. I love her alot and plan on spending half of my summer with her down in Australia and trying to bring her back. But now i dont know if that is a good idea as she may not want it to be that way. I need some help people share your thoughts Please!

Turn and walk away. Just stay friends because with situations like these, it can (and most likely will) turn ugly. Stay her friend, and leave it at that.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 11:21:53 PM »
1) Turn and walk away but you can still be friends.

2) You're bothy too young to date seriously anyways. Date around and learn what you reall want. Getting too close to any one person at this point is either an unwanted pregancy, future divorce, or both. Play the field in a gentleman-y way.

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 11:57:51 PM »
thanks for the words guys yea the whole time i kept my cool. Besides saying i was confused as all hell. And get this me and the guy are friends he added me as a buddy and we are talking right now as a matter of fact. So atleast i did not make another enemy in the world. I still might go to Australia but it will probably be for sight seeing. I also think you guys are right i should just walk away because this could turn even uglier then it already has.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 11:59:44 PM »
thanks for the words guys yea the whole time i kept my cool. Besides saying i was confused as all hell. And get this me and the guy are friends he added me as a buddy and we are talking right now as a matter of fact. So atleast i did not make another enemy in the world. I still might go to Australia but it will probably be for sight seeing. I also think you guys are right i should just walk away because this could turn even uglier then it already has.

Well, at least you made a new friend. In that case, you win the game. (but only slightly, only slightly)  :thumbsup:
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 12:19:53 AM »
yea i just still feel bad about the whole thing. Me and him kinda blind sided her. she did not think we would think about talking to each other. I guess she thought we would be to jealous and just say whatever. But we talked to each other before talking to her. She basically said damn i got caught. So not only was I blind sided with what happened but so was she.

EDIT: i still cant think completely straight i trusted her but i thought something was going on between them to when the products she made for that 3D chat client had couple poses with her and him. So i knew something was up but i gave her the benefit of the doubt. Plus she said "he was just a friend" when i asked her about a week ago. Then today when we all talked she finally came up and said it that she was with us both.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 12:21:51 AM by xPreatorianx »

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 02:15:48 AM »
blood if it were me i would say f**k her if she want to be wit other dudes and poop its obvious that she was never the right one for u the one for u is da one that does not go out and try to play u and the other guy i would be pissed i would of said f**k it but than again thats just me.

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
  • Get the hell out of my way!
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 02:22:33 AM »
Dude, she is seeing 2 PEOPLE outside of you. It doesn't matter if she has a gf, it is about love. Just because she is also seeing a girl, ISN'T a plus for you. For all we know she might leave you or him just to be with her. If that girl was a guy, I think you would be singing a different tune. I couldn't stay with a girl if she was seeing people behind my back. She played both you and him, she thought you two would never would talk to eachother. She lied to you, him and possibly the girl. What makes you think you should stay with a girl who is lying to you and others? All I see now is drama in the near future if you try to work things out with her.

Offline eternal

• GFX Capone
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 17, 2009, 11:23:47 AM
  • I Make It Rain
    • My Site
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 10:33:51 AM »
indeed indeed
i once went out with this junior girl (only for like 1 week)
god damn she was a hoe. she has a baby daddy and like 2 bfs no joke
it just pissed me off

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 10:38:05 AM »
Dude, she is seeing 2 PEOPLE outside of you. It doesn't matter if she has a gf, it is about love. Just because she is also seeing a girl, ISN'T a plus for you. For all we know she might leave you or him just to be with her. If that girl was a guy, I think you would be singing a different tune. I couldn't stay with a girl if she was seeing people behind my back. She played both you and him, she thought you two would never would talk to eachother. She lied to you, him and possibly the girl. What makes you think you should stay with a girl who is lying to you and others? All I see now is drama in the near future if you try to work things out with her.

Yea like i said earlier im just gonna cut my loses. I dont wanna make even uglier then it already is.  Also she did alot of lieing come to find out atleast from what the guy told me. But me and him are cool. Me and her will stay friends and nothing more. Now its time to try and date women in my own area. My guard is def up alot higher then it was before. Even tho it was up pretty high in the first place due to another relationship. Anyways thats another story for another time. Again all thanks for your words.

EDIT: here is what she had to say to what happened yesterday :
I'm really sorry to have messed you about, but being with you has made me realize that I am a lesbian and I can't string you along anymore You've done nothing wrong. It's me...I've just lost interest. Take care of yourself

EDIT2: From what she is saying in that message i just pasted me and that guy turned her lesbian??? I know that i have never said anything to warrent that in a relationship. ooh well she even blocked me on her site, and IMVU. All i was gonna say was could we atleast be friends? She put that message on my IMVU site with a sticker for me saying " sorry I'm not perfect" Heh ooh well im already over it but discuss what you guys think.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 12:39:01 PM by xPreatorianx »

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 04:43:17 PM »

Yea like i said earlier im just gonna cut my loses. I dont wanna make even uglier then it already is.  Also she did alot of lieing come to find out atleast from what the guy told me. But me and him are cool. Me and her will stay friends and nothing more. Now its time to try and date women in my own area. My guard is def up alot higher then it was before. Even tho it was up pretty high in the first place due to another relationship. Anyways thats another story for another time. Again all thanks for your words.

EDIT: here is what she had to say to what happened yesterday :
I'm really sorry to have messed you about, but being with you has made me realize that I am a lesbian and I can't string you along anymore You've done nothing wrong. It's me...I've just lost interest. Take care of yourself

EDIT2: From what she is saying in that message i just pasted me and that guy turned her lesbian??? I know that i have never said anything to warrent that in a relationship. ooh well she even blocked me on her site, and IMVU. All i was gonna say was could we atleast be friends? She put that message on my IMVU site with a sticker for me saying " sorry I'm not perfect" Heh ooh well im already over it but discuss what you guys think.

in the words of Dave Chappelle wat a bigiddy B!tch

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 03, 2019, 06:10:28 PM
  • Don't Hate If You Cant Create
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 05:14:12 PM »
sad...
A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 07, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
  • Scag Baron.
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 05:17:43 PM »
If he is the macho type guy, she is shallow. If thats the case, forget her.

>:-(-| @ Tupac: Dont be an butt just to be an butt.

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 03, 2019, 06:10:28 PM
  • Don't Hate If You Cant Create
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 07:54:10 PM »
If he is the macho type guy, she is shallow. If thats the case, forget her.

>:-(-| @ Tupac: Dont be an @$$ just to be an @$$.

wtf you talkin about putty that girl is sad...
A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2008, 11:24:16 AM »
haha sounds like a soap......I say leave the dating realationship and just be a friends cause girls like that dont change they just like to play to much

my new one

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2008, 12:50:00 PM »
i cant even be her friend LMFAO she completely blocked all contact with me. Anyways mods you can close this topic if you want i said my peace got what i needed. Also im completely over it, its in the past now so i could care less. Thanks all for the kind words and telling me what i should do.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar