collapse

Author Topic: who would win,Marvel or Capcom  (Read 3381 times)

Offline reezy718

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 02, 2008, 01:21:38 AM
    • Email
who would win,Marvel or Capcom
« on: November 13, 2007, 12:40:49 PM »
I wanted to know if they made an actual movie or some kind of cartoon or something about this,who do yall think would win?I think it would be a good fight but I think marvel will be the winner.Just the X-men alone can probably take out street fighter.

So let me know yall opinions.Who do yall think would win this battle

Offline street_shark

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 31, 2009, 01:07:10 PM
  • hello there boys and girls...
    • myspace
    • Email
Re: who would win,Marvel or Capcom
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 01:36:56 PM »
marvel hands down.

dont forget about dc though /:)

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 01:52:10 PM »
Marvel

Capcom's got a few charecters that could compete
but when you say
all vs. all
Marvel

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 04, 2012, 03:03:17 AM
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 05:50:28 PM »
Marvel

Capcom's got a few charecters that could compete
but when you say
all vs. all
Marvel

marvel straight up.

but i agree with this guy capcom does have some tough dudes out there but marvel has more of those.    and ya if its all marvel vs all capcom    marvel will whoop there butt

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 06:07:50 PM »
Capcom. Why? Well Sentiel's aren't going to help when you have Sigma with his Sigma virus. Ken, Ryu and Gouki using their full power can annihilate a whole country with ease. Viewtiful Joe and his Megazord can raise some hell. Dante and Virgil will raise hell. Hiryu would just plain kick @ss like always. Bloddddiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Then there's that Tenchi guy from Power Stone that can go Super Saiyan or whatever. Gill in SF3 is a messiah (that means he's practically the body of God; like Jesus). I'm sorry but if there's a fight between Galactus and God, I'm sure God is going to win.

Gill could be just the star player that the capcom side needs since he is a messiah.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 06:15:01 PM »
Capcom. Why? Well Sentiel's aren't going to help when you have Sigma with his Sigma virus. Ken, Ryu and Gouki using their full power can annihilate a whole country with ease. Viewtiful Joe and his Megazord can raise some hell. Dante and Virgil will raise hell. Hiryu would just plain kick @ss like always. Bloddddiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Then there's that Tenchi guy from Power Stone that can go Super Saiyan or whatever. Gill in SF3 is a messiah (that means he's practically the body of God; like Jesus). I'm sorry but if there's a fight between Galactus and God, I'm sure God is going to win.

Gill could be just the star player that the capcom side needs since he is a messiah.

I agree :)

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 06:18:40 PM »
marvel thats all

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 06:41:53 PM »

all it would take is thanos wit all da rings and galactus to stop everyone u just named as a matter of fact galactus could probably take everyone u just named out sure ryu ken and akuma can destroy Nations but galactus can destroy planets. not to mention the BEYONDER!!!!!! its impossible to beat him no one in da whole marvel universe can beat beyonder u cant even see him hes up there wit the starts but he is really powerful and not to mention thor not many capcom characters could beat thor maybe none

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 08:21:51 PM »

...galactus? silver surfer, eternity thanos,death,oblivion,LIVING TRIBUNAL(who is gods right hand man)

gill aint like jesus all his body has is balance of opposites

unless gill can stop a dude who has destroyed a whole multiverse n a dude who whooped the dude who destroyes mulitiverses

no one accept OAA can beat Living tribunal unless they have heart of the universe

Offline yamblack

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 16, 2010, 11:50:15 PM
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 08:24:08 PM »
Unfortunately, even though I favor Capcom over Marvel, Marvel simply has billions upon billions of characters and heros.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 08:29:59 PM »

...galactus? silver surfer, eternity thanos,death,oblivion,LIVING TRIBUNAL(who is gods right hand man)

gill aint like jesus all his body has is balance of opposites

unless gill can stop a dude who has destroyed a whole multiverse n a dude who whooped the dude who destroyes mulitiverses

no one accept OAA can beat Living tribunal unless they have heart of the universe

yea not to mention the fact that even bison beat gill. 8=| if he is a god he wouldnt be beat by bison no one in da whole capcom universe could take thanos wit all da infinity rings unless u dont know how powerful he was when he had da infinity rings. it took all da heavy weights of marvel just to stop him over 50 marvel key players had to fight him and they didnt even beat him they just tricked him to taking da glove off when u get all da infinity rings ur 50 times more powerful than gill he was even stronger than galactus wit all da rings

Offline desgrav

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 12, 2014, 12:38:04 AM
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 08:34:28 PM »
Well capcom literally owned marvel so win. That would be Capcom + Marvel Vs. Marvel.
Need help with Chankast?
Come here: Login

Do you own a Dreamcast?
Come here: Login

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 08:37:24 PM »
Well capcom literally owned marvel so win. That would be Capcom + Marvel Vs. Marvel.

:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie dude sure capcom owned marvels characters for a little bit of time so they could make da game but marvels characters would still pwn Capcoms

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 08:37:29 PM »
Ace Attourney would "Object" them all!

Red Venom

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 09:13:24 PM »
CAPCOM PWNS ALL

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 09:17:38 PM »
marvel hands down.

I agree. Especially if were talkin bout ALL of Marvel Universe VS ALL Capcom.  [-X

*Mind you Marvel has alternate universes to damn near every character/series ever thought of.
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 11:16:07 PM »
i will go for the marvel side on this one...Sure Capcom has great characters(like X,Zero ,Sigma,Hiryu and the striders,The team Shotokan ,M.Bison/Vega,etc) but Marvel has an massive advantage against them...just look at the MSH/MVC bosses:Thanos and Onslaught
Onslaught took many great marvel heroes down like many x-men,hulk and Cap America...Thanos owned the avengers if i`m not mistaken(judging on what i saw at MSH game)

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 20, 2011, 01:20:57 AM
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 11:42:31 PM »
Yeah, same here.  I think Marvel will beat all Capcom characters.
I wonder if there are any characters who can fight against Thor, Hulk, silversurfer....etc (maybe Pyron from "Vampire" can fight against them, but Marvel has more characters....).

Thanks to Demonkai.  I got this MMPR photo.
I didn't know your name was :D. That's an interesting name.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2007, 12:00:50 AM »
I wonder if there are any characters who can fight against Thor, Hulk, silversurfer....etc (maybe Pyron from "Vampire" can fight against them, but Marvel has more characters....).

uhhh thanos could pwn pyron so could thor. iceman probably could pwn him to

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2007, 12:30:52 AM »

Oh, I forgot about thanos.  :|  Yeah, it's possible that he and thor can beat pyron, but I don't know about iceman....  If this is possible, maybe the last boss from the "Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts" can fight against some of Marvel characters  :-??

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2007, 12:32:24 AM »

Oh, I forgot about thanos.  :|  Yeah, it's possible that he and thor can beat pyron, but I don't know about iceman....  If this is possible, maybe the last boss from the "Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts" can fight against some of Marvel characters  :-??

Juggernaught would pwn him see every person from capcom that u could name there would be a marvel character to pwn him oh and rouge could probably kick his butt too

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 04, 2012, 03:03:17 AM
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2007, 01:17:57 AM »
actually thanos can maybe take most of the capcom universe.   it took so many marvel heroes an villians to defeat him, even galactus and his other universal god buddies couldnt beat thanos.

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2007, 02:07:00 AM »

Juggernaught would pwn him see every person from capcom that u could name there would be a marvel character to pwn him oh and rouge could probably kick his @$$ too

Yeah, that's why I posted "Yeah, same here.  I think Marvel will beat all Capcom characters." ;D
I still wonder whether iceman can beat pyron or not....  Oh, well.  8)

>:-(-|
btw, I like your new picture, Onslaught!

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2007, 08:36:19 AM »
ice man could fire isnt really a weakness nemore cuz all it does is turn him into steam n he can reform himself after that

iceman is almost unbeateble

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2007, 09:09:17 AM »
I dont know wat the f**k they was thinkin when someone said capcom could beat marvel they must not know marvel

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar