collapse

Author Topic: Superman owns Goku period  (Read 1912 times)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 13, 2024, 11:35:44 AM
  • The trend setter
Superman owns Goku period
« on: August 09, 2013, 12:44:29 AM »
remember this:

Yeah i know still talking about this.  :-@ Im a nerd sue me or just dont reply. Anyways at first i said sups would own Goku. Next i start to believe just maybe he would hold a candle to sups after hearing DBZ fan boys. then then DB broke that with some facts. But even after that people still argued against that. well any ways i found this to father  support sups victory.

Yes i know there was a topic on this. Its 6+ months old. I could post there but that's call necrobumping.

Why create a new topic? because i can. Its the internet and it aint that serious.

Then why bring this topic back up for debate if it ain that seroius? Because its fun to hear people response.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Superman owns Goku period
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 01:16:25 AM »
 :D with Supes crazy stats ..the only beings that can beat him are ones equally as powerful ( and can trump card him somehow to uneven it) or more powerful than him. not including those who have powers that take full advantage of Supes weaknesses and fully utilizes them without restraint.  pretty much ...only Superman can beat Superman by the stats.  ;D

Offline weredog

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 08, 2024, 06:44:50 AM
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 02:21:18 AM »
Well I faintly remember captain marvel whooping supes.....also I know for a fact the guys who made that video left out alot of factors the new goku (god) mode and also that saiyans get stronger after every near death or death beating to surpass the enemy fought so reguardless even if supes turn all golden and killed goku...goku would just die trian and come back stronger than golden boy coming back grabing superman instant tranmission him some where a red sun was and boom dead superman...geesh havent these people ever watched a DBZ episode...thats how they all fall lol. Hell I want to see a death battle allstar battle all the winners facing off Spawn VS Master Chief...Thor VS Luke Skywalker....Spiderman VS Link.... Shao Kahn VS Akuma ......He-man VS Superman  :w00t:  there can Only be only death battle champ!!!!  :O*D

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 02:37:55 AM »
there can Only be only death battle champ!!!!  :O*D
And it won't be Goku. :D

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline weredog

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 03:34:19 AM »
lol your right but it may be He-man...or shao Kahn or luke skywalker I'd like to see it but don't think superman will be it hell his arch enemy is lex luthor donald trump with an attitude ooh yeah he's tough  :DxDie

Offline Chaos Dante

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 22, 2013, 03:12:48 PM
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 05:33:35 AM »
Yeah i use to liked to have thought GOku would destroy Superman, and felt like my world was shattered when I saw the video. I think my opinion that GOku could win was based off the Superman from the animated series who seems to be not nearly as powerful as his comic book counter-part.

But I agree with Lando. Who's able to actually fight superman? Even with super strength they need the speed/reaction time to match his

Offline C.R.O.M. - 有且只有一個

• Voice-actor
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 12, 2021, 11:36:25 AM
  • 133rd "Iron-man" Baby!!
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 06:19:46 AM »
Goku really would win though because his Chi is actually kind of just magic. And Superman is weak to magic.
"Stay down I'll knock you down again!"

Offline supa2520

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 11, 2024, 10:34:05 AM
  • Sprite Artist Reborn
    • supa2520
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2013, 07:31:04 AM »
at least im happy to hear someone says that superman can beat goku  :)

Offline Beto

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 08:25:49 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2013, 08:37:28 AM »
Goku really would win though because his Chi is actually kind of just magic. And Superman is weak to magic.

chi has nothing to do with magic

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 11:55:30 AM »
Yes i know there was a topic on this. Its 6+ months old. I could post there but that's call necrobumping.

Why create a new topic? because i can. Its the internet and it aint that serious.

Then why bring this topic back up for debate if it ain that seroius? Because its fun to hear people response.

NO MORE SMALL TEXT!!!!!!!!!
dam it i can't give you a warning on this site ):

Offline edugal

• bladeblaster57
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:March 18, 2014, 07:10:33 PM
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2013, 02:34:47 PM »
@CROM: Beto is right, Ki and Magic are very different in the Dragon Ball Universe.

@weredog: the video was made before the Battle of Gods movie and even if he were to use that form, it would be against the rules of a Death Battle: they cannot receive help from others.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2013, 04:09:56 PM »
my good bros and fam.. as huge as an anime fan i am and i love DBZ to death too...i know Goku can't beat Superman  match for match in punching power and strength. Now speed and reaction time...yes Goku is fast as hell! He can fight and move faster than any human eye can see.  Goku is as well more highly skilled in fighting than Superman.  Remember tho each form that Goku takes he gets stronger and more powerful, also takes a toll on his body and those transformations have time limits. Ki ( chi ) is not magical. its produced and manipulated  your own spiritual and physical energy and takes tremendous skill and mind to do it to use it. It can be and is draining.
Superman is always....Superman. We not using or talking bout any other more powerful alternate superman either here. Just Superman himself as he is and always should been is still one of the most overpowered guy in comics. lol. Just plain Superman of regular Earth nis able to take Goku in all forms...except one.  Super Sayin 4 Gogeta. But we cant use that guy , why... cause its a fusion and he is godlike in all essence with no base power limits except one thing... fusion time. its cut way in half. thats the only  trump card he has in terms of sheer power to overtake Superman strength wise without any issue.

Now , Superman still has been beaten by as mentioned Captain Marvel...He has one of the best shots to beat Superman as well several others. Cause he is not only as powerful as superman but he is total magical which Superman is very weak against.  So in a death battle someone with as much power as superman and magical can fight him on par. But that will get trumped no matter what anyone says because he is always gonna go Sun Soaked Superman by any video battles with statistics and trying to play all aspects of him cause thats his best base full power form and can beat dang near anyone with it except a God stat type character ( or equivilant in power to superman to handle it) to take the full hit .

fact Check tho, there have been many folks in DC that has beaten him and even some he just cant beat rightout. Amazo when he returned.. trashed him and all of DCU in one burst, Choas magic Grundy.. trashed him and almost all that fought against him from Justice league, Dr Fate could beat Superman if he wanted to as well maybe even Etrigan . One of his most deadliest foes Lex Luthor..a total human...can beat this guy and not even lift a finger...mind games and always has a leg up on Superman in some form.  parallax could more than likely take him too as well maybe even green lantern. lol.  In a real death battle its a whole bit different.. the people he would face that are not gonna hold back to fight him with all their powers and abilities at their full disposal.. yeah could find ways to kill superman easily. There are literally tons of characters in anime that are powerful and magical that could do some damage to superman. But again, its gonna always come down to how those people who make the vids are gonna seriously play it out and who they gonna favor in the fight.

Goku...has fighting experience and skill, speed and reflexes and reaction time on par with superman. His instant transmission puts him beyond superman in speed . Put his strength is not on par with supermans in his base form or even his ss4 transformation which superman has to go sun soaked to do finish him. the fight between superman and goku will always come down to sheer physical power that Superman exceeds at.  Superman will always win.

Now my only gripe with the fight...Goku had the best chance to end it...but they didnt use it and wouldnt. Kryptonite came into play and Goku could have just walked over went SS3 ( be worse he went SS4) and  snapped his neck right off.  End of fight and the rants would have been insane from superman fans!  :D
why i say he coulda snapped his neck off at that moment.. cause he could have, and in a true death battle...thats what i would have done if i was Goku. they restrained Goku for that moment but let Superman fully loose at the end. Thats where this debate still lingers. :thumbsup:

Offline Mach25

• You think this is a smile? It's not, it's the grimace of a lion.
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:November 02, 2014, 11:47:53 PM
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 06:47:16 PM »
Hmm...I'm a major Supes fan...I'll have to reread this dissertation again some other time when I'm not so preoccupied. But I tell you what, though: no one beats the CROMS! :cool

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 06:56:40 PM »
But I tell you what, though: no one beats the CROMS! :cool
:D yep sir! not even Unholy God Armor Superman can't beat them guys! 1 Crom equals 50 Supermen... and its 51 of them!  >:D
ahem...excuse me for my  >:-(-| ness for a sec there. Lando had to comment. lol

Offline Superjoker

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:November 11, 2019, 10:01:54 PM
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 08:25:07 PM »
Superman is soooo powerful, he is that powerful that he inspired the character Goku.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2013, 08:26:41 PM »
I have seen all 291 episodes of Dragonball Z, and I can assuredly say, Goku would destroy that kryptonite every time. No way would he use it to fight Superman. He lets everyone get to 100% power to fight them because he loves to fight people that he might loose to.

Also Ki is not Magic. Ki is inner strength, or even the power of your soul, Magic is vulgar manipulation of universal forces and is based on knowledge of the workings of reality, so its more like hacking really. Only 1337 h@x0rz can stop Superman.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2013, 09:10:40 PM »
 ^^(PM)^ i have to agree. lol I tho dont know who that other character is tho. lol
The thing with Goku is very true even tho bro there has been some characters he surely didnt want to get to 100 percent like Cell , Majin Buu and even Broly ( even tho it was no choice in the matter of Broly period) in their fights. the thing with Death Battle is always thought they would put these guys in a serious fight of course to the death with them going all out in their powers and skills. Superman achieved his and beyond but Goku they surely didnt let the poor boy have that one key moment lol.  If Goku approached this fight as he would Cell or Majin Buu...then i kinda think that would have went another way.

remember too tho that those characters Goku fought as well went 100% without Goku letting them get there. The thing that always got me was they kept Goku's heroic nature in tact doing away with the kryptonite but cut off Supermans heroic nature destroying earth bit with that Sun Soaked Superman fighting/punch to SS4 Goku while inside the earth. But alas.. could be said about both in that matter. lol

but def Superman has a much upper hand in his corner in this fight. hey wait a sec... didnt Superman finally cut loose and hit Darkseid with all his strength and darkseid still got up? So yeah.. he needs a more worthy fighter to take him to his absolute limit.

Offline C.R.O.M. Zaxis

• Green Lantern of sector 2814.6
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 08, 2023, 02:57:48 PM
  • Zaxis for CROM
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2013, 09:41:59 PM »
Now I am probably bias, but I always feel that ultimately, Superman will overcome his adversary. Maybe not at first, but eventually. He does train to improve much like Goku does. He would learn if he lost, and be ready to try again.

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2013, 10:07:37 PM »
If I remember correctly, they had a follow up vid concerning Q&As about the fight since they clearly stirred up that pot and a bunch of people took it up the @ss that Goku lost. Didn't the creators say they were huge DBZ fans and wanted him to win.? The facts just weren't in Goku's favor is all, he would lose. Simple as that. Not to mention, if you guys just wanna keep trying to stack more and more on to Goku's powers (that don't even come close to reaching Supes') that's fine. Let's make it Kingdom Come Superman then. You know, when he's no longer weak to Kryptonite or magic. Just so no one has to question Goku getting rid of that Kryptonite in the vid anymore.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline weredog

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2013, 12:01:43 AM »
Eh the dbz thing is over supes one oh well but I think He-man could take him and he is ALL magic  :cool

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2013, 01:42:02 AM »
STOP THIS!!!! Superman can punch you and turn you in to a galaxy. Come on, Goku or his fusions cant handle that!

But whats even stronger then superman??? Who is superman scared of and every hero in DC?
(click to show/hide)

Goku is reborn nuff said.  :(|)

PS: I Hate Superman
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 01:49:41 AM by Rage »

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2013, 02:21:04 AM »
Who would win in a fight of Superman Vs Goku.? Batman.

(click to show/hide)

Offline jax123

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 02, 2023, 06:19:00 PM
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2013, 04:44:43 AM »
STOP THIS!!!! Superman can punch you and turn you in to a galaxy. Come on, Goku or his fusions cant handle that!

But whats even stronger then superman??? Who is superman scared of and every hero in DC?
(click to show/hide)

Goku is reborn nuff said.  :(|)

PS: I Hate Superman

wow,he is a jackass  <_<|...|

Offline PR_1030

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 17, 2016, 11:45:23 AM
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2013, 08:23:56 AM »
 >:-(-|

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2013, 04:45:43 PM »

While this video is awesome it's actually not correct because they only accounted for Superman fist's standing mass. At 99.9% the speed of light the mass of his fist would increase massively so he would actually be able to hit much harder than what they have calculated.

my new one

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2013, 05:29:07 PM »
one has to question Goku getting rid of that Kryptonite in the vid anymore.
:D cause this will always no matter what comes to mind. lol. I say basically...why toss it in there for it not to even come into any real play other than to show Goku being super nice and getting rid of it? it was a dumb slide in and just should have kept the fight going without bringing in the green rock for no purpose. Superman would have still won anyway but tossing that in there and making no use of it....was just to rag on DBZ fans. lol
My opinion so ehhh.
Nahh plus  you cant toss in no other version of superman in this fight then that means would have had to bring in Goku ultimate godlike  fusion form. Most powerful vs most powerful.

This fight tho was the best i have seen them do. :thumbsup:

Offline Superjoker

• Infinity Sprite Artist
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2013, 07:34:35 PM »
no superman= no goku
no superman= no comics pop culture
no superman= no life for us

Gomen ne

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2013, 08:55:42 PM »
no superman= no goku

Gomen ne
:D  :thumbsup: for 1 and 2..yes  i would say that just might be true..but the 3rd one...yeah right. Lando can live without Superman. lol.  havent read a Superman comic in eons. lol.

Offline Slivern

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 05:51:39 PM
  • WE ARE NESTS: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2013, 09:05:27 PM »
"Superman owns Goku."

You haven't specified WHICH Superman. Because there is only ONE Goku.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2013, 10:10:50 PM »
 :D
Silvern thats a good thought. I think this is basic Superman.. the real Superman. not any versions of him. Only Sun Soaked Superman ( who is still traditional OP Superman to the max) can beat ss4 Goku....sadly took the earth with him. lol

but if we according to the fight...Superman plain cannot beat any versions of Goku ( and Vice versa Goku any versions cant beat Superman fully) unless Supes goes Sun fueled.
 People are gonna have they gripes about either way this fight would have went.  Giving the stats round out...kinda afterwards now makes the entire fight retarded to even had them fight if by stats Goku is ridiculously less powerful than even in base form Supes.  I may tho have some questionings of these stats as some of them seem a bit off i think.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2013, 11:47:40 PM »
its funny people still say goku can be on level with sups

Offline Superjoker

• Infinity Sprite Artist
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2013, 02:15:41 AM »
Goku would pawn Supes... in ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET contest

Offline C.R.O.M. - 有且只有一個

• Voice-actor
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 12, 2021, 11:36:25 AM
  • 133rd "Iron-man" Baby!!
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2013, 02:17:07 PM »
no superman= no goku

Gomen ne

1 yes, 2 no, and 3 no. Comics would still be around bud we just wouldnt have Goku or Magneto.
"Stay down I'll knock you down again!"

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2013, 03:33:45 PM »
1 yes, 2 no, and 3 no. Comics would still be around bud we just wouldnt have Goku or Magneto.
Technically, in the MUGEN community Superman wouldn't exist without Magneto. ;*))

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar