collapse

Author Topic: Trying not to be racist  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
Trying not to be racist
« on: October 04, 2007, 09:04:43 PM »
Man this is startin to be hard for me i hardley hang out wit my white friends anymore well lets see why i got my dad tellin me that white ppl are evil and he has good theroys to lets see white ppl wantin to fight me cause im black im learnin bout the kkk and white skin heads in school not to mention the fact that 2 white cops tried to rape my brothers dad man i dont want to hate white ppl but all this information is getting cramed in my head and im getting really angry now >:P

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
Re: Trying not to be racist
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 09:11:18 PM »
Well it sucks that you and yourfamily happend to be arround the most f**ked up white people ever, and i can understand that if you grow up in an anti-anything environment its hard not to fall into that. I ask that you try to keep an open mind. Im sure if you met someone like me in person it would help your views and mabie your familys on white people, as im a nice guy.

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 09:14:55 PM »
man, you got to hate the human race........ ~X(

don't worry man i don't mind you guys.

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 09:34:43 PM »
You can't blame your environment or your peoples nutpatch. It's just stuff like is always gonna be around on both sides of the fence if you get my driff. You're old enough what's right for you. I have plenty of white friends that are some of the coolest brothers I know. But the fact of the matter is you should not be discouraged by anyone's views or opinions. Even if it's you Pops. I don't know how old you are, but sooner or later you gonna be your own man. People just got to accept that it's 2007 and not 1957. I don't know what you Dad's situation is with white people is, but that is his views and beliefs on white people, not YOURS! Do you son, and when you see your white friends, tell em' whatup!! :) :)

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline yamblack

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 16, 2010, 11:50:15 PM
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 09:41:23 PM »
You can't blame your environment or your peoples nutpatch. It's just stuff like is always gonna be around on both sides of the fence if you get my driff. You're old enough what's right for you. I have plenty of white friends that are some of the coolest brothers I know. But the fact of the matter is you should not be discouraged by anyone's views or opinions. Even if it's you Pops. I don't know how old you are, but sooner or later you gonna be your own man. People just got to accept that it's 2007 and not 1957. I don't know what you Dad's situation is with white people is, but that is his views and beliefs on white people, not YOURS! Do you son, and when you see your white friends, tell em' whatup!! :) :)
QFT

Skin color shouldn't have anything to do with anything. There's no reason to segregate people by their race. We're all humans. If you blame a whole race for what a few people have done to you, guess what? That's just as racist as the people who've wronged you.

Offline Gold_TSG

• Contributor
  • Last Login:May 15, 2015, 03:44:25 AM
  • Palette God
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 09:45:30 PM »
Don't judge by skin color. Judge by stupidity. Wheather or not you like it, not all whites are evil, just like how not all blacks are evil.

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 09:47:16 PM »
If you blame a whole race for what a few people have done to you, guess what? That's just as racist as the people who've wronged you.
QFT x2  :)

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2007, 10:16:19 PM »
well i guess u guys r right everyone knows that im a really cool not racist guy at school as i have asian mexican white black tongan and plenty other races as friends. man my dad really wants me to be like him well he grew up in texas in the 1960's and his mom didnt like white ppl much either so u see how ur family could affect the way u can become

Offline Vicious

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 11, 2008, 03:35:25 AM
  • Topic Starter
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2007, 10:23:13 PM »
Don't do the dumb thing which is hating a group of people for the mistakes of a few. Prove all of the racists wrong and be as open as possible to all races. And just because they are your parents doesnt make them right, they are people and have flaws as we all do... except me... I'm perfect. ;D

Mugen Mugen Mugen Hey! Mugen Mugen Mugen Hey!

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2007, 10:27:45 PM »
well i guess u guys r right everyone knows that im a really cool not racist guy at school as i have asian mexican white black tongan and plenty other races as friends. man my dad really wants me to be like him well he grew up in texas in the 1960's and his mom didnt like white ppl much either so u see how ur family could affect the way u can become

I can see why he doesn't like whites much, thats a rough place to be growing up in that time, alot of racist stuff happens in Texas know a days, my aunt lives there but back then it much of been alot worse

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2007, 10:37:40 PM »

I can see why he doesn't like whites much, thats a rough place to be growing up in that time, alot of racist stuff happens in Texas know a days, my aunt lives there but back then it much of been alot worse

yea i know wat u mean i would be scared to be raised over there but like i said my dad is like malcom x he didnt bow to white ppl he would nock them out and talk crazy to them im suprised he lived through that time :o

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2007, 10:41:09 PM »
Don't do the dumb thing which is hating a group of people for the mistakes of a few. Prove all of the racists wrong and be as open as possible to all races. And just because they are your parents doesnt make them right, they are people and have flaws as we all do... except me... I'm perfect. ;D

dont get me wrong its only my dad that dont like white ppl my mom is the single most amazing person any one would ever meet she isnt racist and she actually hates that personality about my father. my dad is always tellin me and i quote "THESE HONKEYS AINT crap" and my mom is always tellin me dont blaim one group of ppl for wat some ppl did she always tellin me that god said not to judge anyone and i should be understanding to gay ppl and ppl of other races so i usually follow wat my mom says rather than wat my father says but from time to time i do make fun of gay ppl though i think i should stop doing that my mom says not to judge so i want to follow her word cause she is a religious person and most of the stuff that she tell me is always right

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2007, 09:05:25 AM »
In  a lot of ways, Racism will always be around. It's the unfortunate truth. However, I think we should all, in this world, try our best not to have racist attitudes. I don't know why, but this topic has always been a sensitive one for  me--it's something I've always been aware of (I'm white actually...). As many of you have said, we all have one thing in common--we're human. Skin tone means absoultley nothing. Martin Luther King Jr.s words still ring true to this day.

Racism is also not just a black/white issue as well... there's racsim on the counts of nationality, religion, etc. Whenever soemone says all of (insert nationality here) are (insert comment of choice here) it is usually inherently a racist attitude, although the person him or herself may not be inherently racist. It's something we all have to watch.

Here on the Infinity forums, we have people from all across the world here from all walks of life. We get along pretty well I think ;). It goes to prove, appearance of an indiviual means nothing-- we all have the human experience in common and are the same. (Of course, we are all indiviual too, with our own unique personalities, feelings, hopes and fears, but that's a sperarate topic all together.)

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2007, 10:22:54 AM »
In  a lot of ways, Racism will always be around. It's the unfortunate truth. However, I think we should all, in this world, try our best not to have racist attitudes. I don't know why, but this topic has always been a sensitive one for  me--it's something I've always been aware of (I'm white actually...). As many of you have said, we all have one thing in common--we're human. Skin tone means absoultley nothing. Martin Luther King Jr.s words still ring true to this day.

Racism is also not just a black/white issue as well... there's racsim on the counts of nationality, religion, etc. Whenever soemone says all of (insert nationality here) are (insert comment of choice here) it is usually inherently a racist attitude, although the person him or herself may not be inherently racist. It's something we all have to watch.

Here on the Infinity forums, we have people from all across the world here from all walks of life. We get along pretty well I think ;). It goes to prove, appearance of an indiviual means nothing-- we all have the human experience in common and are the same. (Of course, we are all indiviual too, with our own unique personalities, feelings, hopes and fears, but that's a sperarate topic all together.)

ohh how right u are

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2007, 10:34:01 AM »
Nutpatch, maybe when the times right you can move to a more cultarly diverse city for a while and get the reminder that everyone is just people. Good people and bad people for all kinds. (I suggest Seattle ;) )

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2007, 11:05:58 AM »
I just can say "good luck to ya". Same as Matsutzu said "we have people from all across the world here from all walks of life. We get along pretty well I think . It goes to prove, appearance of an indiviual means nothing-- we all have the human experience in common and are the same". Maybe you should talk to your father.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2007, 07:11:49 PM »
When I lived in Coumbus in the early 90's there was a bar thats had a propped open front wall to open it up to the outside called High Energy, and it was 100% black that went there. Myself and other young punk guys when we would walk by would get Malt Liqour thrown on us, and made fun of for being weird, another time I went into a Ragga record/Cafe store to pick up a Yellow Man Record. I got shown a piece by a guy in the store, and was told to get out. My 1st thought leving Columbus was that I was feeling hate. When I moved back home I ran right into my best friend at the time Chris who was black, and right then I knew I couldnt let the actions of one Community, or a select group of individuals control my opinion of an entire race.

Besides a lot of the hate is more Clique oriented, or trend than it is actual color. I have known many people that hate Hip Hop guys who have nothing against blacks, a lot of those same guys hate hippies, and Feminists too. I dont agree with it, but prejudice is far more than just color. You may see me as being a white guy, but my Grandfather couldnt get a job in this country when he came over here because he was Russian/Serbian. Serbians where I live get stereo typed as White House Chicken eaters because we created the White House chicken franchises in Ohio.

Judge everyone as individuals

^:)^ ^:)^ to all chicken eaters black ppl are chicken eaters as well

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2007, 10:19:08 PM »
I take racism as a way to reform people and show them that I am just a good person not a specific race. I always change peoples opinions on how they feel about me. Then they look at me like maybe I'm wrong. I've walked life and meet many cool people of all races. I've also meet real dumb sh*ts of all races. In our world thier are two kinds of people educated people and STUPID PEOPLE! That's it.

It seems Nutpatch that your on the right path don't vear.

Thanks DG!

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2007, 05:20:49 AM »
I pretty much met a few racists in chat rooms about 3 years ago. I asked them questions, such as why do they think what they think, and pretty much all the answers I heard was because their parents are racist, so most people don't just one day choose to become racist, but most people do it because they can't pick who  their parents are, and those people are horrible parents. I mean if your born with racist parents, they're going to fill your heads when your a child with all this racist nonsense until it brainwashes you. However don't get me wrong. There are those insane psycho kids that end up being members of kkk or neonazi's. Then there are some people that have horrible experiences  when they are young, like some young girl might come close to getting sexually harassed by a different race (this is a true story btw but I'm not going into detail).
All I am saying is that racism is in a lot of places, but sometimes people use the race card way too much, almost as if it was a security blanket, which just makes them look bad, I mean if you have suspect somebody of racial hate, make sure you have hard real proof before you just throw the race card into the blue, because you don't want to be that kid that's saying poop to get attention. As for members of kkk, and neonazi's those guys are pretty much shouting that they're racists so we don't really need evidence on them.

It's not going to end unless all races diverge into one race, and even then, if we find extra terrestrials from other planets, we'll obviously have racial problems with them too. You can't avoid it, but everybody needs to know, it takes two races to make a racial crime.
Personally speaking, I don't have problems with anyone. I get along with other races just fine. Humans are Humans.
The color of skin should never matter. We all have the same color blood on the inside, normally we all are born with 2 eyes, a nose, 8 fingers 2 thumbs, and 10 toes on our body, so it should never really matter.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 05:24:44 AM by Zeiram/vkm »

Offline Kev The Galaxybender

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 29, 2022, 03:38:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2007, 07:44:06 AM »
don't worry about it man, have your own mind and your own values. My dad was born in the 50's and he's the same exact way. he hates white people, it's just the way he was brought up. I wasn't completely raised by him. I was raised during my impressionable years by my mother, which she was born in 1962 and she didn't hate anyone, and she raised me to love people. So I grew up with the choice to like or dislike who I wanted.

In all it really doesn't matter, you choose who you are and no one can change that. You decided how your life is and who you like and dislike. My dad is racist, yes, and I don't agree with it at all, but when i came into his life, he raised me and I love him for it, and i can't hate him because he's racist. I wish he wasn't, but he is. Just because I hate his ways, doesn't mean I hate him, and I didn't have to follow his ways either. I have friends of multiple ethnic backgrounds

It's up to the people of the later generations to break that racism cycle, it just sucks when parents teach racism to children, because it's not learned, it's taught. You see it all the time. I watch children of all color play together, they don't know anything about color, they just have fun. It's when a parent teaches them that crap.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2007, 01:25:43 PM »
I take racism as a way to reform people and show them that I am just a good person not a specific race. I always change peoples opinions on how they feel about me. Then they look at me like maybe I'm wrong. I've walked life and meet many cool people of all races. I've also meet real dumb sh*ts of all races. In our world thier are two kinds of people educated people and STUPID PEOPLE! That's it.

It seems Nutpatch that your on the right path don't vear.

All thanx to my mother who knows wat i would be like if i was just raised by my father my mother has always worked her butt off and would do anything to make me smile and be happy my dad not so much thats y i follow wat my mom says most of the time not my dad

Offline therain

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 13, 2019, 08:41:25 PM
  • When It Rains It Pours!!!
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2007, 01:41:40 PM »
Nutpatch hey man from 1 brother to another dont worry about it listen to your mom pla shes teaching you the way of good i know racism is a big thing in this world man trust me on that part but yeh there are some dumb butt ppl out there. Your father is protecting you in a way but hes trying to put stuff in your mind that all white ppl are trash and thats is totally not true at all it doesnt matter by skin color your father needs to realize theirs black ppl like us out their that do drugs and etc. every color there are ppl out there that are screwed up brother im just telling you meet new ppl brother there are good ppl out there black, white,asian,portircian,etc.

Offline yamblack

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 16, 2010, 11:50:15 PM
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2007, 05:17:41 PM »
Guys, I live in Texas. It's really not as racist as you might think.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2007, 05:31:03 PM »
Nutpatch hey man from 1 brother to another dont worry about it listen to your mom pla shes teaching you the way of good i know racism is a big thing in this world man trust me on that part but yeh there are some dumb @$$ ppl out there. Your father is protecting you in a way but hes trying to put stuff in your mind that all white ppl are trash and thats is totally not true at all it doesnt matter by skin color your father needs to realize theirs black ppl like us out their that do drugs and etc. every color there are ppl out there that are screwed up brother im just telling you meet new ppl brother there are good ppl out there black, white,asian,portircian,etc.

yea my dad over exagerates about white ppl if one white person does somethin bad like george w bush he thinks all the white ppl are bad for wat happened in da past my father cant stand george bush he actually wants to assasinate him ???

Offline therain

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 13, 2019, 08:41:25 PM
  • When It Rains It Pours!!!
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2007, 09:51:34 PM »
Nutpatch hey man from 1 brother to another dont worry about it listen to your mom pla shes teaching you the way of good i know racism is a big thing in this world man trust me on that part but yeh there are some dumb @$$ ppl out there. Your father is protecting you in a way but hes trying to put stuff in your mind that all white ppl are trash and thats is totally not true at all it doesnt matter by skin color your father needs to realize theirs black ppl like us out their that do drugs and etc. every color there are ppl out there that are screwed up brother im just telling you meet new ppl brother there are good ppl out there black, white,asian,portircian,etc.

yea my dad over exagerates about white ppl if one white person does somethin bad like george w bush he thinks all the white ppl are bad for wat happened in da past my father cant stand george bush he actually wants to assasinate him ???

well man george bush represents the US as the president im not a fan of him yes but just because he makes poor decisons doesnt mean white ppl are all evil like your father thinks see your his son but you always have a choice nutpatch you dont haf to be like your father and he wants to assasinate him well thats a little much there i mean hes an idiot yes but look this is his last year when january of 08 hits hes gone for good. As far as you go bro hey be yourself man listen to your mom dude for wisdom you will be fine 8)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar