collapse

Author Topic: lord why? Facepalm on the Akira Movie Casting  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: lord why? Facepalm on the Akira Movie Casting
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2011, 04:25:26 AM »
anywayyyy :-@

i was reading some more on this supposed remake, i really dont see this thing going anywhere at all. i am just one of those people who i dont like certain things touched. Anime has a very dear place to me . if your gonna do remakes, remake them very good.  like comic book movies, some were good, i like the watchmen, i actually see it everytime i can catch it , to me its good enuff. i like hulk, ( 2nd one) both iron mans  but once i saw FaggonBall, i just was like oh that is just wrong!  Akira is a very very beloved cult classic that like been said , should be just revised in animation graphical area, justt touch that up as an anniversary thing. lawd if they tried to do a remake on Fatal Fury the motion Picture , or Shadow Skill.. i would Rage quit on hollywood. early! \-/o *Iceman ThumbsDown!* *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline Luigi-Master

• Skull fetishist
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 08, 2013, 03:47:08 AM
  • Soviet enthusiast
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2011, 04:29:01 AM »

Says the one who was lured into defending his honor, and kept going at it until he decided it was time to call it quits.   ;*))

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2011, 04:31:05 AM »
 /:O UHH ...WHAT? :-??

Offline Luigi-Master

• Skull fetishist
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 08, 2013, 03:47:08 AM
  • Soviet enthusiast
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2011, 04:34:41 AM »
I'm proud of you, you learned the e-technique of ignoring posts!  Use it wisely, my friend.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2011, 04:35:45 AM »

i was reading some more on this supposed remake, i really dont see this thing going anywhere at all. i am just one of those people who i dont like certain things touched. Anime has a very dear place to me . if your gonna do remakes, remake them very good.  like comic book movies, some were good, i like the watchmen, i actually see it everytime i can catch it , to me its good enuff. i like hulk, ( 2nd one) both iron mans  but once i saw FaggonBall, i just was like oh that is just wrong!  Akira is a very very beloved cult classic that like been said , should be just revised in animation graphical area, justt touch that up as an anniversary thing. lawd if they tried to do a remake on Fatal Fury the motion Picture , or Shadow Skill.. i would Rage quit on hollywood. early! \-/o *Iceman ThumbsDown!* *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

true story man. Im wondering how they figured grown men are supposed to play teenagers ???. that screwed it all up right there from the gate. Yeh first i saw it with Fist of the north star, then Faggonball (that ill never see). was there any other epic anime to movie screwed up? :-?? The only dagger to the heart left now is the live action wind ninja chronicles (aka Ninja Scroll) flick i guess left to assassinate. I guess Taboo from black eyed peas will play Jubei lol

but yeh Classic Gem animes like this shouldnt be screwed up...but eh thats hollywood for ya
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2011, 04:39:34 AM »
The only dagger to the heart left now is the live action wind ninja chronicles (aka Ninja Scroll) flick i guess left to assassinate. I guess Taboo from black eyed peas will play Jubei lol

aww dude , do not evebn curse us with that happeneing . lmao . wait a sec , didnt someone here say something about a movie gettin made from a comic and or an cartoon remake and it happened.  dang. i think they be watching IMT posts in hollywood.  @^@

seriously if they even dare touch ninja Scroll, it will be hells to pay on that. \-/o >o:-(

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2011, 04:48:44 AM »
seriously if they even dare touch ninja Scroll, it will be hells to pay on that. \-/o >o:-(

cmon man you KNOW its comin man. we are over due for the bullsh*t  :D times are hard and certain companies out there need money! lol

Akiras movie is a hint and a half. Actually i been knew about this movie coming since about 2004 or 05. when i used to work in banc of America i was real cool with the research dept. They dealt in investments of gaming companies, movies, music, stuff like that. so they would get this Movie almanac of some sort. it was a like a lil thick magazine with a crazy listening of movies that were in production. Dates and all that. Somtimes youll see a few actors chosin for the roll too. But then it wasnt definite. But Akira was one of em! lol

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2011, 04:53:23 AM »
lawd no! o.O# i really hope that aint all rue on the ninja scroll scene . for real sun, its just lame wackness waiting.

plus i saw somehing about the Black Panther movie, no the cartoon, the movie. another nooo please unless its a top notch actor that can play him , but uhhh no billy blanks, wesley already Blade immortalized. so i dunno.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2011, 04:58:07 AM »
lawd no! o.O# i really hope that aint all rue on the ninja scroll scene . for real sun, its just lame wackness waiting.

plus i saw somehing about the Black Panther movie, no the cartoon, the movie. another nooo please unless its a top notch actor that can play him , but uhhh no billy blanks, wesley already Blade immortalized. so i dunno.

well as for wesley he was supposed to be the "IT" man for that blank panther role...but now that hes been locked up i think they were saying its on hold. everytime i read somethin on that movie alone it was like Snipes had a tight grip on that panther role that he wanted to so badly like Nicolas cage for Ghost rider. eh anyway more than likely that aint the case no more. he got what 4 yrs er somethin?

anyway the Akira movie is trashed and Ghost in the shell will probably be the same also if they are not smart enough to maybe let steven speilberg get a hold of it...dunno just a guess

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2011, 05:16:46 AM »
epic remakes should be in the hands of ( imma overuse this word epic right now) epic writers, epic directors and epic actors that fit the role on point. Make them believable that they can be those characters ...dang its that easy. sorta. lol

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[Today at 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar