collapse

Author Topic: well well well another bully gets roasted huh? lol  (Read 1274 times)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
Re: well well well another bully gets roasted huh? lol
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2011, 07:39:25 PM »
Very true bro and I feel you. I'm actually glad that I grew up during that time and that those problems only happened until the early nineties though. Back then things would get resolved with fist most of the time. I only had gun trouble three times, but today things are different. Today even kids will pull a gun and feel all macho. Idiots...  \-/o

Today if you see a bunch of kids fighting or maybe even one on one you just know a gun shot is going off. what annoys me even more is these kids and the extra skinny skinny jeans trying to be 50 cent thugalicious 8=|...smfh i swear man if they only knew where that got you back in the day. A severe series of @ss whippins everyday after school and contstant looking over your shoulder. I told this one new young family member (through marriage) one day at a cookout "yo who are you showing your boxers too man? Its a bunch of dudes standin here. no one wants to see that nonsense. Pull em up!"

his reply was "the chicks love it"

I said yeh? "you do know there are snow thugs out there frontin but really into dudes doing the same thing you doing right?".....everybody laughed lol Then he pulled up his jeans...The kicker was when he did that his pants looked like High waters like kapris!! :D WTF?....me and my uncles standin there were like o.O# are you serious?
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2011, 07:55:00 PM »
Today if you see a bunch of kids fighting or maybe even one on one you just know a gun shot is going off. what annoys me even more is these kids and the extra skinny skinny jeans trying to be 50 cent thugalicious 8=|...smfh i swear man if they only knew where that got you back in the day. A severe series of @ss whippins everyday after school and contstant looking over your shoulder. I told this one new young family member (through marriage) one day at a cookout "yo who are you showing your boxers too man? Its a bunch of dudes standin here. no one wants to see that nonsense. Pull em up!"

his reply was "the chicks love it"

I said yeh? "you do know there are snow thugs out there frontin but really into dudes doing the same thing you doing right?".....everybody laughed lol Then he pulled up his jeans...The kicker was when he did that his pants looked like High waters like kapris!! :D WTF?....me and my uncles standin there were like o.O# are you serious?

:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2011, 07:59:04 PM »
hahahahahaha now duke got on peda pushers lol!!! you want kids to keep those pants up kai, show them the booty warrior and toss salad man vid!!! that will scare those pants up quick hahahahaha

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2011, 08:03:39 PM »
hahahahahaha now duke got on peda pushers lol!!! you want kids to keep those pants up kai, show them the booty warrior and toss salad man vid!!! that will scare those pants up quick hahahahaha

CRAAAAAZY !!!  :DxDie

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2011, 08:23:39 PM »

I WILL DEFINITELY SHOW THEM THAT JAIL CLIP!

MAAAAAAANNNN! SMFH /:O

do they want that in their life?? naaaaaaw man they dont want that Jelly & syrup how that dude said it :D

yo Jo that sh*t was wild crazy man /:O lol. My homeboy did mention that crazy documentary but seeing it and hearing
how those dudes broke it down is way more halarious and had me on laughin till i cried man smfh lol...

All these kids want to be killaz today but when its time to be behind those bars and lights out they singin a whole different
song! lol
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2011, 09:25:45 PM »
I WILL DEFINITELY SHOW THEM THAT JAIL CLIP!

MAAAAAAANNNN! SMFH /:O

do they want that in their life?? naaaaaaw man they dont want that Jelly & syrup how that dude said it :D

yo Jo that sh*t was wild crazy man /:O lol. My homeboy did mention that crazy documentary but seeing it and hearing
how those dudes broke it down is way more halarious and had me on laughin till i cried man smfh lol...

All these kids want to be killaz today but when its time to be behind those bars and lights out they singin a whole different
song! lol

True. That video WAS insane dude...  :DxDie

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2011, 09:58:32 PM »
yeah for obvious reasons that had to go to the exclusive lol!! but yeah its a scary thing !! i rember some wannabe was talking nonsense about he got locked up and was lying through his teeth . and after i explained the difference between being in jail and prison, he was like nah , i'm not going there lol. jail and prison is totally different scenarios!! i never been to prison but jail is not too bad compared to that lol!! 

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2011, 12:10:56 AM »
yeah def, jail and prison are 2 TOTALLY different places. especially ya go upstate! thats where the "Please Drop That Soap Squads" are waiting for freshness to roll through. lmao. Lando dont do prison. Lando dont do jail. lando dont even like a bathroom too enclosed on me.  So me and the penial system are not gonna be cool...ever.  but  truth be told man, you got these kids out here not even afraid to go to jail, but they be terrified to see Prison hard life up close and personal. scare the straight A's right in them grades and bring out the nerd they really are in a hot second. :D

the bullies never think about the "what if this dude/girl spazzez out on me and can really lay down some mean fist game"? they dont think about that. nor do they think that they gonna rampage and start blastin everyone up in school.  the bully be the first to get it but then they go AWOL in the mind and just take everyone out they can. insane i tell ya. quiet people scare me , heck i scare me! lol .

i done caught somebody long ago man, i was like 13, he was some drug dealer young bull my age and was always bullying peeps, he bullied my brother one day i didnt come to school cause i was sick for a few days. my bro came home and told me he was gettin bullied by so and so. so next day he stayed home and i went to school with my weight lifting gloves on. the homies i was cool with told me where he was and what happened and they told him "Lando gonna whoop yo @$$!! he just shrugged it off like whatever. I went to gym and low and behold he was there playing basketball with another class clowning the younger kids in 6th grade. he saw me and came over with a couple girls , went to give me a pound and soon as he he went to do it i straight flatlined him on the floor with an uppercut.  my homies grabbed him and dragged him  behind the bleachers and stood there while i stomped this dude into mudcakes and when his 2 homies rolled over in the gym they blindsided them and just laid them out.  after that day... no more bullying my brother ever again from that dude. he saw me everday while going to different classes and never looked my way. i even rolled into his projects where he lived cause my dad was living there ( a hustler also big time) and he be on the corner with his homies and they just say whats up lando,  found out around time i was 26 this dude got shot up in a bar . doing the same crap he did as a young bull.  SMFH.  you never know what reprocussions gonna come your way when you bully people or straight acting a fool to show off for girls cause yo @$$ might get clowned right back but it be one of those situations you never get up from.  hopefully one day all this bullying will stop. but its been going on since the dawn of man. So on that... :-??

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar