collapse

Author Topic: well well well another bully gets roasted huh? lol  (Read 1273 times)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
well well well another bully gets roasted huh? lol
« on: March 30, 2011, 03:06:58 AM »
at clip time 1:50 get the popcorn :O*D

and THEN at clip time 1:57
INSERT JOJO BIZZARE ADVENTURE SPAZ PUNCH VOICE! :D

these fake bullies just never learn i guess :-??

Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
Re: well well well another bully gets roasted huh? lol
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 03:13:18 AM »
bulls***.

If that guy really got punched in the face that many times, he'd be screaming his butt off.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 03:16:23 AM »
bulls***.

If that guy really got punched in the face that many times, he'd be screaming his butt off.

i bet in due time someone will make a short parody out of that one clip and add in that jojo sound as hes punching lol..
fat boy was tryin to block his grill for days! :D

HAIL CROM!!

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 03:25:28 AM »
It seemed a bit awkward there when the bully was saying something about kissing and calling him a pretty boy. Couldn't even understand what the guy was yelling at the end either, that was all kinds of weird. He should of been yelling "RAPE!" the whole time he was punching the guy just to really throw him off.

Best line though, "Whut ya gun doe?"

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 03:29:44 AM »
It seemed a bit awkward there when the bully was saying something about kissing and calling him a pretty boy. Couldn't even understand what the guy was yelling at the end either, that was all kinds of weird. He should of been yelling "RAPE!" the whole time he was punching the guy just to really throw him off.

nahhh Batz, best part was " SAY SORRY SIR!"  :D :D :D

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 03:39:20 AM »

:D

HAIL CROM!!

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 03:48:16 AM »
nahhh Batz, best part was " SAY SORRY SIR!"  :D :D :D
Was that during the yelling.? 'Cause I needed subtitles for that. Only thing I understood was "When I talk to you, you talk to me!" or something like that.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 04:02:34 AM »
 :D yeah its in there, at the very end, you hear him tell the fat boy to say " say sorry...SIR! lol.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 09:18:42 AM »
I love his joy scream" Wew" he was so happy i feel for him  :D  =D>

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 11:03:48 AM »
It's no Zangief's son but it's okay I guess

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 07:41:18 PM »
yo fat dude stoled him at the start of the fight but duke ate that punch and finished him lol!! i hate bullies . i  had to deal with them growing up like a lot of people did. but i handled myself well . one i had to stab him up with a pen in school for telling me he was gonna be at my house waiting for me. some mo from staten island of all places hahahahahahahaha

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2011, 07:50:45 PM »
this video needs some guile theme music

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 08:40:03 PM »
yo fat dude stoled him at the start of the fight but duke ate that punch and finished him lol!! i hate bullies . i  had to deal with them growing up like a lot of people did. but i handled myself well . one i had to stab him up with a pen in school for telling me he was gonna be at my house waiting for me. some mo from staten island of all places hahahahahahahaha

dawg thas crazyyyyyyy! man is just as bad here in philly and chester man! i had bullies back in the day ,i fought em tooth and fist bro. they was wayyy taller . wasnt many many fights but when i got older and then in my teens those same bullies when i was was in elementary all wanted to be my homie cause now i was bigger than they was. lol. i had this one fight in 6th grade man, my best friend  tried to be cool with the bullies in class and try to fight me. they pumped his heart up big time because i was always the quiet kid in class. mannnn my friend hit me in the back of the head with a ball of wet paper , i stood up flipped over my desk then his , told him if he wanna show off for these clowns and i poined each of em out , i was like then cmon! dawg, he threw a punch , i grab his arm flipped him over my shoulder and into a head lock sleeper and while he was going night night i was lookin at all 3 of the dudes while puttin him to bed and told them after school bell ring they all next at the same time! teacher was scared to even come over, big tall dude too. finally i let him go and when the bell rang all 3 dudes broke out the room running down the hall with me in tow. princible caught me hallf way down the hall and the others go nabbed by the other teachers down some more and we all had detention. whole time i am sitting there i am snarling at all 3 of em, then said , we either cool or we aint cool. pick one! lol. mannn to this day i am hard bones cool with them and we all adults and old. lol

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 09:04:49 PM »
hahaha nice one lando!!! yeah i never could stand for that bullying nonsense especially if its a group. when i learned boxing and  karate , it changed a lot for me.  everyone kept thinking that it was sweet over here cuz i was a nice quiet . and then i just went straigh bananas on people lol!! i hate the groups the most cuz dudes get mad heart when they got backup with them . so that just tells me i gotta turn dis n^&as face into hamburger so the other dudes will think twice about jumping in. hit them with that  that punch that makes dudes reflect on life lol!!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 09:21:30 PM »
lol most times back in those days man the group bullies was the worse. now these kids have the singular extra trash talkers. lol

in 8th grade i was in 8-2 , man i saw this fight comin but the outcome i didnt. this girl in class, lil sweet caucasian girl and her friend lil vietmanese girl. both were like mad cool to everybody, then these girls from another 8th grade level, 8-5.. o.O# just started bullying these 2 girls like every day for months. so one day we all tradin off to our next classes, we had to do the switch thing . all of a sudden a dang trash can came flying down the curling steps! then one of the knuckle head girls came tumbling down. all we heard was screamin!!! these 2 lil sweet girls turned gods of chaos on these girls! caught them sleepin big time. straight blindside tactical maneuvers. they waited in the janitor closet next to the stairs and when the 4 girls came by going to the next classes...BAMMMMMMMM, straight trash canned all of them. these girls had these sticks wrapped in duct tape and was beatin the girls while they was on the ground screamin for help. we all was like DAYYYYYYYYYYYYUMMM! they was cursin and kickin and wackin away like they was LAPD!!!  one girl got up and was ready to charge the lil vietnamese girl when my homeboy Shannon , brawny dude, just jawed her one punch sleeper hit. he was like nahh they all deserve they butts kicked by them. it was a shame when the police came and cuffed them. the bullies was all ambulanced up on the side. it was the talk of the whole school year end. The bullying never stopped in school but it did make them more alert and it wasnt as much. so this goes without saying , never underestimate the kids that are so quiet and good natured, push them to the edge and the ER is waiting for ya!.

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 10:47:19 PM »
important tip of the day kids: NOBODY , ESPECIALLY BULLIES , IS ABOVE AN A%$ WHOOPING !!!!!

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 10:53:13 AM »
important tip of the day kids: NOBODY , ESPECIALLY BULLIES , IS ABOVE AN A%$ WHOOPING !!!!!

NOPE!!! :D

And like i said before if youre gonna be one BE GOOD AT IT! :D...

no lie like 2009 i saw this halarious situation go down in front of my crib. Mind you i live on a nice quiet Brownstone Block. The next door apt is full of wanna be thugs. Trust i should know because cuz i watched them all grow up (sorta). Anyway one of the fake goons and another kid from the next block tried to Jump this kid while he was walking with his girl minding their business...

Yo why when they surrounded the dude he knocked out one of the fake goons from next door with one punch?? :DxDie :DxDie
stretched the lil dude out in the MIDDLE of the street SLEEPIN!!! :D i was so into the confusion i forgot to record it with my cam from the window. yo it was halarious lol. dude just walked away with his lil cute lady and kept it movin lol....The fake goons Homie was pulling and tuggin on his knocked out homie like a rag doll sayin "Yo!! wtf sun wake up!! wake up yo!! aww man :'("... ...SMFH! :DxDie...

The kid that knocked em out was the same kid i always see not bothering no body and always checking his sister at church across the street from me and thats it. Cool dude. always says whats up...i saw that on that night and was like wow /:O..ya see?? leave them quiet dudes alone! ;*))
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 10:59:16 AM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 02:07:07 PM »
hahahaha yeah they call us quiet dudes quiet cuz when we lace somebody all you gonna get is silence behind it hahahahahaha

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 02:11:26 PM »
hahahaha yeah they call us quiet dudes quiet cuz when we lace somebody all you gonna get is silence behind it hahahahahaha

:D This!

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Malik

• C.R.O.M - Malik the Demon Hunter, Winner of Round 4 in Last Person to Post Wins!
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 22, 2012, 04:00:21 PM
  • Dormammu- ''I shall Strike you down demon hunter''
    • ecwjonhmorrison.piczo.com
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2011, 02:27:25 PM »
XD those punches looked liked chun li's kicks :DxDie

*Dormammu sprite edited by me*

Dormammu - ''I Will Slay You!!!''

Kratos - ''You Will Not See The End Of This Day!''

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2011, 05:52:26 PM »
dawg thas crazyyyyyyy! man is just as bad here in philly and chester man! i had bullies back in the day ,i fought em tooth and fist bro. they was wayyy taller . wasnt many many fights but when i got older and then in my teens those same bullies when i was was in elementary all wanted to be my homie cause now i was bigger than they was. lol. i had this one fight in 6th grade man, my best friend  tried to be cool with the bullies in class and try to fight me. they pumped his heart up big time because i was always the quiet kid in class. mannnn my friend hit me in the back of the head with a ball of wet paper , i stood up flipped over my desk then his , told him if he wanna show off for these clowns and i poined each of em out , i was like then cmon! dawg, he threw a punch , i grab his arm flipped him over my shoulder and into a head lock sleeper and while he was going night night i was lookin at all 3 of the dudes while puttin him to bed and told them after school bell ring they all next at the same time! teacher was scared to even come over, big tall dude too. finally i let him go and when the bell rang all 3 dudes broke out the room running down the hall with me in tow. princible caught me hallf way down the hall and the others go nabbed by the other teachers down some more and we all had detention. whole time i am sitting there i am snarling at all 3 of em, then said , we either cool or we aint cool. pick one! lol. mannn to this day i am hard bones cool with them and we all adults and old. lol

Lando bro, that sounded very similar to some of my stories. I had many because I was usually the tallest one in school and I was always quiet. I'm 6'5" right now. I was also one of the kids that loved to read comics, action figures, video games, the likes, and you know bullies are always gunning for those kids, especially the tall ones so they can say they took out the big guy.

Man the first one was when I was in third grade. I took these guys pushing and shoving for a month or two until I saw Rocky on TV for the first time. No kidding. Since I was in Puerto Rico, TV programming was limited to 4 channels at the time in the eighties, so everyone was watching Rocky that night.

The next morning these bullies came again and they had just stolen my little cousin's icy drink. Dude, my heart was racing so fast that I don't remember how I did it, but after the first shove I took that  kid out with one punch and kept hard kicking him in the floor until the teachers came. Everybody kept yelling and chanting "Rocky, Rocky" while I beat his @ss...lol

We also moved a lot, so in every new school (7 schools total) I had to deal with the same cr@p with the headbangers, the rappers, the crazy dudes, etc. Funny thing is we almost always became friends after, and after I got my respect from the bullies in High School, I was the only one hanging out with the headbangers, the rappers, the surfers and the geeks and nobody said nothing. That time I didn't even had to fight though, but I felt I was possessed because when I tried to punch this bully in the first week of school, he blocked and punch me right back and broke my nose. I felt nothing and kept walking towards him with this crazy look in my eyes and my nose bleeding. Everybody were scared because they thought I was gonna kill him. He kept throwing things at me including a block of cement and I kept swatting everything away with my arm, until he ran away from school and came the next day apologizing because he thought I was gonna do something bad to him. I had bruises in my arm later and people telling me that they had no idea how I pushed that block of cement with my forearm like that, but I tell you bro, it was the adrenaline. After that nobody messed with me, cause they were scared...lol

The last time was when I was 19. I was playing basketball and these guys from the ghetto playing in the baseball field next to the court came to bully me and my boy because a 15 year old that was with us was looking at them play. While I was walking away and my heart pumping, one came from behind me and swung an aluminum bat at my knee. Man, I felt nothing and just turned around and grabbed the bat from his hand and was ready to swing back, until I saw over 15 people in the baseball field ready to hit back. I just threw the bat at his face and yelled come and get me, and ran. I ran through this narrow passage and looked back while running and saw several following, but I never looked back again and jumped over a fence in the back of a house and hid for hours. The 15 year old ran away as well.

My friend wasn't so lucky, he was cornered against a wall and they toyed with him breaking his hand with a bat swing, until he grabbed the bat in a swing with his other hand and pulled the guy to create an opening and escaped, but not until getting hit by rocks all over. Then they started to look for us with guns for hours yelling all over the neighborhood. We were both hiding in different places almost the whole day until the police came. I though I was gonna die that day. My knee was red and swollen at the end, so I was taken to the hospital after and got a cast, but it got worse over time and remained weak. I had reconstructive surgery after that because it gave and broke while playing basketball. All the ligaments ruptured and the patella was broken in half. I was a starting shooting guard in Puerto Rico's first category league, destined to the majors, but I lost my basketball career and couldn't walk for 4 months because of that.

Dude, I hate bullies !!!  \-/o

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2011, 05:57:34 PM »
yo manolo bro, that was some deep stuff man, very deeep/ you . me and jodafro outta get together and write a whole novel about bully stories. dude , best sellebest sellers  list in 4 days after release!!!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: ::salute::

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2011, 06:27:24 PM »
yo manolo bro, that was some deep stuff man, very deeep/ you . me and jodafro outta get together and write a whole novel about bully stories. dude , best sellebest sellers  list in 4 days after release!!!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: ::salute::

You said it bro. I have a ton of stories of near death experiences as well. From getting mugged, shot at while escaping, car crashing collisions where both cars ended completely destroyed; to being in a Fast Food joint sitting with my mom while it was getting robbed and one of the robbers putting a small uzi in my head in front of her while his hand was shaking...  :cool

I tell you, God loves me and he has taken care of me through a lot, so I really love Him back...  :w00t:

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2011, 06:45:26 PM »
damn , mano you sound like you went through it bigtime!!!!  its always those dudes that think they tough cuz they in a group . dats why i love catching n&g%@$ on the humble. kai and lando know what i'm talking about. the propblem is that these idiots do it in their own hood which is a blessing and definitely a curse. true you got home court advantage, but your enemies do as well. so you can get a dude jumped and then he can get you back just as easily as you did him. i had to introduce some idiot where i live that a few weeks ago. every night i go to the corner store this one dude always had something slick to say , but i ignored him cuz i was like you could run your , mouth but you even look like you gonna swing ima hurt you and leave on this corner!!

so he come off the wall and walks on the side and i shoved him and his mans come off the wall so i got in the street and saw their numbers and kept it moving. so i see duke pass through the block, and i was like, he live on this end okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the next day he comes walking down the street in his lil fed ex uniform, and i peeped him from my window!! i threw on my sweats , ran outside and tried to kill him. you ever got so mad you don't even think , you just do ?? all i did was just literally slap duke down to the floor and he was just leaking from his lips and a lil from the nose hahahahahahaha

i came back to the store with my brother and some of his peoples and i was like i beat your man up so if anyone gonna be a problem for me lets go!!  all of the sudden everyone wanna be diplomatic!!!!!!  now dudes wanna talk cuz its a fair fight lol!! i miss brooklyn, the heights is straight cheeks hahahahaha

it's nothing new , even as an adult always gotta deal with some fool with diareahaa of the mouth. so i'm happy to shut this one dude up lol!! sorry but i'll seriously hurt somebody if they gonna try me like that. i don't like bullies or big mouths in general. the fact that people let their kids do that stupidness like its cute need to stop that for real. when i get my girl and son here from the philippines i'm making him a merciless uncaring god that will stomp a mud hole, no... BAYOU in any bully that tries him.

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2011, 07:01:53 PM »
damn , mano you sound like you went through it bigtime!!!!  its always those dudes that think they tough cuz they in a group . dats why i love catching n&g%@$ on the humble. kai and lando know what i'm talking about. the propblem is that these idiots do it in their own hood which is a blessing and definitely a curse. true you got home court advantage, but your enemies do as well. so you can get a dude jumped and then he can get you back just as easily as you did him. i had to introduce some idiot where i live that a few weeks ago. every night i go to the corner store this one dude always had something slick to say , but i ignored him cuz i was like you could run your , mouth but you even look like you gonna swing ima hurt you and leave on this corner!!

so he come off the wall and walks on the side and i shoved him and his mans come off the wall so i got in the street and saw their numbers and kept it moving. so i see duke pass through the block, and i was like, he live on this end okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the next day he comes walking down the street in his lil fed ex uniform, and i peeped him from my window!! i threw on my sweats , ran outside and tried to kill him. you ever got so mad you don't even think , you just do ?? all i did was just literally slap duke down to the floor and he was just leaking from his lips and a lil from the nose hahahahahahaha

i came back to the store with my brother and some of his peoples and i was like i beat your man up so if anyone gonna be a problem for me lets go!!  all of the sudden everyone wanna be diplomatic!!!!!!  now dudes wanna talk cuz its a fair fight lol!! i miss brooklyn, the heights is straight cheeks hahahahaha

it's nothing new , even as an adult always gotta deal with some fool with diareahaa of the mouth. so i'm happy to shut this one dude up lol!! sorry but i'll seriously hurt somebody if they gonna try me like that. i don't like bullies or big mouths in general. the fact that people let their kids do that stupidness like its cute need to stop that for real. when i get my girl and son here from the philippines i'm making him a merciless uncaring god that will stomp a mud hole, no... BAYOU in any bully that tries him.

Very true bro and I feel you. I'm actually glad that I grew up during that time and that those problems only happened until the early nineties though. Back then things would get resolved with fist most of the time. I only had gun trouble three times, but today things are different. Today even kids will pull a gun and feel all macho. Idiots...  \-/o

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar