collapse

Author Topic: NEW RESIDENT EVIL MOVIE IN 2010  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
Re: NEW RESIDENT EVIL MOVIE IN 2010
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2009, 11:48:47 AM »
I more biased against Paul W.S. Anderson being allowed to live.

I don't even know why he calls his films "Resident Evil".

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2009, 06:59:16 PM »
I didn't mean it like "F__K YOU," and I am sorry if it sounded like that. I meant it more like "FUUUUUUC_"

I was exclaiming how incredibly upset I was that they're making a new movie.

Post Merge: October 04, 2009, 12:35:53 AM
lol.

oh ok lol. i was like ??? "dude just bugged out on a cat like wtf??"...

But yeh i hear ya on Anderson. hes not the best but from past gamer flicks that were horrible the RE 1 and extinction were cool on a "Intertainment" level. The 2nd one i hated *Iceman ThumbsDown!*. you totally saw they just threw like res 23 and veronica all in on a lazy level. Anderson is doing "Castlevania" and that hit a sensitive spot with me cause im a major Castlevania fan and i dont want him to deal with that :'(.
BUT! he did Death Race and that was damn good :). so i guess its the team of directors and writers as a whole. You could be great at directing or "just" Writing the script which deals the fate of a Movie hands down :-??
But Chris redfield being played by the P break cat might spice things up "Intertainment" wise :-??

I'm a little biased again the whole notion of "everything is better in anime". If there is to be an RE anime I want none of that limited budget limited animation BS.

I wouldnt say that on Strictly anime but Certain games just gotta have either a cool butt Anime to it OR a CGI flick for it. I saw some FF animes and they were eh, ok (:|. BUt the CGI FF AC flick was a classic :thumbsup:. RE we always seen in CGI period. The games and now flicks. thats "NIce" and looks great but come on you cant tell me If a Top notch anime team like for example: of "KARAS" er somethin does it you wouldnt like it? i saw the KOF "short" flicks and they were cool as hell but now i wanna see a KOF CGI flick done like FF AC and see how that comes out. get me?
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2009, 07:17:41 PM »
y? y? y they cant just leave video games alone?

Offline Kid Chyllen™♪

• The Young Lion
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 07, 2012, 07:13:43 AM
  • Smash Bros. 4 Coming to you in 2013 !
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2009, 07:21:17 PM »

True dat . TRUE DAT.   ::salute::

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2009, 07:29:27 PM »

lol money talks and fans ask :-??

but not all the game based movies were horrible. some were actually cool or should i say "Got over".

Mortal Kombat (the first one. was ok and made me get over the pain of Street fighter with van dam lol)
Tron (the throwback and Now the new one coming up)
Silent Hill was ok. If you werent a fan of the game u wouldnt like the movie tho i assume
&
Hitman. was pretty violent and smooth. Still i say Jason of "Crank" shoulds been him but it was ok

But hey Game based movies will keep happening just like the comic movies.

First Hulk movie was Horrible. The second was way better. why? different director and writer.

Nuff said.

HAIL CROM!!

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2009, 11:05:02 PM »

Watch Alone in the Dark, and then come back to me. You'll be praising Paul after you do. Because as bad Paul might be, Uwe Boll is worse.
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2009, 11:28:08 PM »
Watch Alone in the Dark, and then come back to me. You'll be praising Paul after you do. Because as bad Paul might be, Uwe Boll is worse.

trust me man i saw only 20 min of the movie way back and that was enough. i still have the game for dreamcast. when i saw the the trailer i already knew they f*cked it up lol

and wait :|.....didnt Uwe Boll do House of the dead?  :DxDie

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2009, 03:30:57 AM »

Alone in the dark was terrrible, but uwe made it up to me with postal and tunnel rats. paul has NEVER done a movie that I've enjoyed.

at least uwe has the decency to say "I know about your videogames, but I think this would be better to do, and I am making the movie, to F&(K you. I admire his @$$holeishness. Anderson doesn't even know the source material before writing in characters for his wife to ruin the timeline with.

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2009, 08:42:18 AM »
Although I never seen Postal you're the first one I've heard that said Postal was any good.

In fact you're the only one who said you enjoyed an Uwe Boll movie (at least, for the "right" reasons).

To be honest though I liked the first movie. But as Thomas Wilde said about the Resident Evil Novels, the movies were glorified fanfiction.
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2009, 02:32:52 PM »
Precisely. If Anderson had said "man, I wanna make a zombie movie, and I want my wife to karate kick monsters in the face while riding a motorcycle through a church" and set out to make "zombie horror apocalypse: the movie" I'd be fine with it. It wouldn't make it a better movie, but I'd be less inclined to flip out at it's mention.

At least the first one didn't use any actual RE characters, so you could say that he isn't really screwing with anything. There was no reason to include that stuff in the sequels.

Same thing with AVP. Cool, you want to make a movie where technologically advanced aliens go to antarctica to fight other aliens that stupid humans have accidentally awoken. go write "Space Monster Confrontation" or something. If you aren't going to follow the actual mythos of Aliens and Predators, and are just planning to loosely base your story on it, don't use the name. Make your own stuff up and save me the heartache. Thumbs up on Executive producing Dead or Alive, which should have just been called "Bikini Ninja Fighters II" or something. Actually, that one's not too far from the mark...

and honestly, yeah, Postal was good for what it was: an over the top shock comedy. A lot of the things that happened made me laugh and roll my eyes at how completely insane it all was.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2009, 09:26:16 AM »
Precisely. If Anderson had said "man, I wanna make a zombie movie, and I want my wife to karate kick monsters in the face while riding a motorcycle through a church" and set out to make "zombie horror apocalypse: the movie" I'd be fine with it. It wouldn't make it a better movie, but I'd be less inclined to flip out at it's mention.

At least the first one didn't use any actual RE characters, so you could say that he isn't really screwing with anything. There was no reason to include that stuff in the sequels.

Same thing with AVP. Cool, you want to make a movie where technologically advanced aliens go to antarctica to fight other aliens that stupid humans have accidentally awoken. go write "Space Monster Confrontation" or something. If you aren't going to follow the actual mythos of Aliens and Predators, and are just planning to loosely base your story on it, don't use the name. Make your own stuff up and save me the heartache. Thumbs up on Executive producing Dead or Alive, which should have just been called "Bikini Ninja Fighters II" or something. Actually, that one's not too far from the mark...

and honestly, yeah, Postal was good for what it was: an over the top shock comedy. A lot of the things that happened made me laugh and roll my eyes at how completely insane it all was.
Oh please don't remind me of that DOA movie.  :'( So horrible man. Why did such a thing have to exist? Why?

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2009, 05:20:17 PM »
Wentworth Miller seems like a good choice as Chris. I just hope he grows his hair out some more to resemble his appearance better.

I also heard a rumor that my boy Jensen Ackles from Supernatural was cast to play as Leon. This was also a rumor for the 3rd film, so it might not happen. Kinda sucks cause Jensen would be the perfect Leon, he's got the attitude, look (when he had long hair), and everything. Like I said, he just has to grow his hair out again.

I never had high hopes for any of the RE films. So, I will most likely just wait till DVD again (or like the first two movies, wait till a television broadcast).

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2009, 05:35:32 PM »
well as far as RE goes i kinda liked all the movies so far, 1 was better than part 2 but hey if people gop see it then it makes money and if it makes money then they will make another. look at stupid saw, man i didnt like the first one much but after 2 they just all got boring to me anyway. its more a gore fest than actually scary.  i wouldnt make any of these movies anime really. its a whole different  atmosphere. if anything they should have directors and writers who know how to actually make a scary game actually into a very scary movie. thats bascially it. every director has his/her artistic reality of what they see in their work. we pay to go see it.  Imagine if us Fans actually got to make a movie. it would be a total mess , maybe slight better than what they doin already but still be a hot mess. too many what ifs and ooooh i would put this in and ahhhh i would have alice do that.  and then it dont really fit into the whole RE reality. If anything i should say, make it exactly like the games but with subtle differeces. too much you would already know going to happen so you wouldnt be as scared. all i can say is in truth...cant please everybody. lol

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar