collapse

Author Topic: Who would win?  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Angsty Meier Link

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 05, 2023, 10:00:57 PM
  • The angst that drives us mad moves us forward...
    • My Mugen Vids
Re: Who would win?
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2007, 10:50:13 PM »
Cyclops is K'od by flash instantley.
are you kidding me??? his moves may be fast but his mental reaction time is human! Cyclops would wait and predict, like his excellent tactics ability . Flash would pop up behind him and Cyclops would be waiting for it, and theres a face full of Ion blast for flash. Flash could NEVER beat the Boyscout!!!

Offline street_shark

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 31, 2009, 01:07:10 PM
  • hello there boys and girls...
    • myspace
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2007, 12:51:43 AM »
yall seem to have forgotten about thanos. and by the way, superman's a p****...any character in that match would fight to the death...superman would probably stop halfway and want to just throw them in jail or givem a second chance to not want to fight anymore or something. I remember watching the old school superman and batman cartoons...they made one where they combined both and superman went to gotham city. well bottom line, batman made superman look like such a wuss. any who...thanos would rule all

Offline The Utility Man

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 26, 2011, 02:13:55 AM
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2007, 12:57:46 AM »
are you kidding me??? his moves may be fast but his mental reaction time is human! Cyclops would wait and predict, like his excellent tactics ability . Flash would pop up behind him and Cyclops would be waiting for it, and theres a face full of Ion blast for flash. Flash could NEVER beat the Boyscout!!!

Flash moves faster than Cyclops can think though, so there's that little flaw to your plan...

Thank you again Bri. =)

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2007, 01:31:00 AM »

Flash moves faster than Cyclops can think though, so there's that little flaw to your plan...
Its the predictability, the tactics... Summers would just out-think him. No matter how fast he moved, Scott would always be one step ahead of him...

In my un-important opinion... ;)

Offline CFALCON

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 29, 2009, 12:06:25 AM
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2007, 02:20:29 AM »
marvel all day every day
/>Show ME Your Moves!!! I need To see them NOW!

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2007, 03:07:20 AM »
ha where are my superman fans when you need them(still can not belive people are doubting this guy)

my new one

Offline The Utility Man

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 26, 2011, 02:13:55 AM
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2007, 03:19:58 AM »
Its the predictability, the tactics... Summers would just out-think him. No matter how fast he moved, Scott would always be one step ahead of him...

In my un-important opinion... ;)

Yea, Cyclops was real good at beating Quicksilver in X-Men Evolution, OH WAIT...

Thank you again Bri. =)

Offline Barbary

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 29, 2009, 06:23:55 PM
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2007, 03:23:48 AM »
Marvel could win on sheer numbers alone.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2007, 08:43:59 AM »
Marvel Zombies, typical  ::)

Spiderman would never beat Batman, sorry

Cyclops isnt even a match for Flash, sorry

Offline spiderman_29574

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 27, 2007, 11:21:28 AM
  • the symbiote from South Carolina!
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2007, 09:05:01 AM »

what the hell are you smoking batman is a normal guy with willydilly little gadgets spiderman would kick is @$$ eight different times before batman even got his little baterang out of that utility belt!
you have just made a new enemy my friend! >:( :-X

Sig made by "Red Venom"

Offline spiderman_29574

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 27, 2007, 11:21:28 AM
  • the symbiote from South Carolina!
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2007, 10:27:26 AM »

hahaha seriously, who's crack pipe did you steal? batman is THE WEAKEST DC character of them all, the ONLY fair fight for batman would be the punisher, and i doubt he would win , batman has NOTHING on spiderman, seriously, how could you compare them?

spiderman=superhuman webslinging awesomeness
batman= cool but ,he is your average joe with some cool toys, batman wouldnt even be batman if he wasnt loaded.....

batman is human, a civilian with a pointy mask and a cape, any schmuck could put on a cape and act cool.....

in closing .....

batman=hero, not SUPER hero
thanks for the back-up! ;D

Sig made by "Red Venom"

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2007, 11:42:45 AM »
You guys must not read much DC. Daredevil has given Spiderman a toe to toe battle, as well as Wolverine. Batman is a leval 4 Martial artists, one of the the top 10 in the comic world, above Daredevil, and only Wolvie would be close, and Wolverine has kicked Spideys azz before. Batman also is one of the smartest character, and strategists, and defeated Villans far beyond Spiderman.

Flash was able to take down Superboy Prime who had 70's level planet moving power. Cyclops wouldnt be a match on his best day, saying otherwise is PURE Marvel Zombieism.

People just always kizz Marvels butt, because like NAMBLA they try to appeal to young boys. DC appeals to adults, and writers. I dont need back up on that.

Nothing personal, I just dont like marvel as a company, or the way a lot of their fans act toward DC.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 11:44:23 AM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline Jay_High19

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:September 18, 2009, 01:24:51 AM
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2007, 02:31:44 PM »
Spider-Man is without doubt my fav. hero. But no way is he beating Batman. Yes I know Batman just has a boomerang and some rope but he still whoops mad @$$. Unlike Spidey who gets manhandled by just about anyone he faces. Batman is a SUPERhero, the only one without powers.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2007, 02:46:21 PM »

hahaha seriously, who's crack pipe did you steal? batman is THE WEAKEST DC character of them all, the ONLY fair fight for batman would be the punisher, and i doubt he would win , batman has NOTHING on spiderman, seriously, how could you compare them?

batman= cool but ,he is your average joe with some cool toys, batman wouldnt even be batman if he wasnt loaded.....

batman is human, a civilian with a pointy mask and a cape, any schmuck could put on a cape and act cool.....

in closing .....

so if you feel that way about batman then you should feel the same way about Iron-man and war machine

my new one

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2007, 03:58:48 PM »
There's only 7 characters that I like in DC and that is Batman, Catwoman, Their love child Heather Wayne/Huntress, The Joker, Wonder Woman, Nightwing, and Starfire. Other than that I love Marvel.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2007, 06:47:58 PM »

in closing .....

so if you feel that way about batman then you should feel the same way about Iron-man and war machine

He just doesnt know anyting about batman. Theres nothing average about Batman. Batman spent a decade of his youth in Japan perfecting his mind and skills to near superhuman perfection, so much so that Bats can physically go toe to toe with Bane, Croc, and dozens of other Super Villians beyond the powers of Spidey. And yet compete with geniouses like Lex Luthor on a mental level. Batman uses projectiles as martial arts weapons. The gadjets are a combination of the exageration of campy 60's show, and goofey Superfriends episodes.  A very poor exageration inmy opinion. Batman would defeat Spidey by curing the Radio active bite, and then seperate his shoulder in 3 places.

Comparing him to Punisher is plain ignorant. In JLA/Avengers Bats, and Capt America were treated as doppelgangers of each other on 2 very differant worlds. A very good comparison in my opinion.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2007, 12:23:11 PM »
MFG do you REALLY think batman would EVER add up to wolverine? spiderman, maybe....in a one in a million chance, but NEVER wolverine thats rediculous, batman is OK , but marvel will always be on top

What are you 12 years old? Read some Comics and come back and talk to me. Captain America has thrown Wolvie a beating, and Batman has gotten the better of Cap more than once. You dont know enough about DC to form an opinion if you believe that.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 12:25:51 PM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline Megafanx13

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 07, 2011, 10:52:29 PM
  • Yakuza!
    • 私のウェブサイト
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2007, 12:28:50 PM »
MFG do you REALLY think batman would EVER add up to wolverine? spiderman, maybe....in a one in a million chance, but NEVER wolverine thats rediculous, batman is OK , but marvel will always be on top

What are you 12 years old? Read some Comics and come back and talk to me. Captain America has thrown Wolvie a beating, and Batman has gotten the better of Cap more than once. You dont know enough about DC to form an opinion if you believe that.
You Just Got Owned ALUCARD_X! *high-fives ALEXZIQ*

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2007, 03:33:16 PM »
You guys must not read much DC. Daredevil has given Spiderman a toe to toe battle, as well as Wolverine. Batman is a leval 4 Martial artists, one of the the top 10 in the comic world, above Daredevil, and only Wolvie would be close, and Wolverine has kicked Spideys azz before. Batman also is one of the smartest character, and strategists, and defeated Villans far beyond Spiderman.

Flash was able to take down Superboy Prime who had 70's level planet moving power. Cyclops wouldnt be a match on his best day, saying otherwise is PURE Marvel Zombieism.

People just always kizz Marvels butt, because like NAMBLA they try to appeal to young boys. DC appeals to adults, and writers. I dont need back up on that.

Nothing personal, I just dont like marvel as a company, or the way a lot of their fans act toward DC.

I have to agree partialy. Just because Batman isn't a mutant DOESN'T mean he's not a bad @$$ mother father....! Batman is the sh*t. His martial arts skills are top notch.
I still don't think he could beat spiderman. It would be a nail bitter but I don't think that even spidey could get the best of him. Batman would find a way to retreat, or any type of way of negligating the loss. Just because he's batman.

And summers would just totally own flash. Completly totally own him. It doesn't matter how fast you are when theres a wall of ion beam in a 180 degree arc wherever he looks! Not to mention his intelligence, tactics... what flash has done in the comics is so overplayed... He and superman are my most hated DC characters.

And I f**k*** hate the Hulk too. He's a green turd.

EDIT: oh ya and I LOVE the green lantern. But that thing about maggie rippin the ring off is interesting...

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2007, 03:35:52 PM »
Marvel pwns DC cuz I sed so

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2007, 03:46:41 PM »
Heh what I expected, from Marvel Zombies. Again you dont know enough about the Flash although I appreciate your politeness. Cyclops beams would go right thru Wally. Not a chance. Storm with no powers kicked Cyclops azz in a no holds barred fight for leadership. Flash isnt just a guy who run fasts, or as weak as portray on JLU. Wally is so fast and powerful he can handle Juggernaut level strength villians and beyond. Cyclops is an insect compared to Flash.

• Forum Member
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2007, 04:11:14 PM »
Heh what I expected, from Marvel Zombies. Again you dont know enough about the Flash although I appreciate your politeness. Cyclops beams would go right thru Wally. Not a chance. Storm with no powers kicked Cyclops azz in a no holds barred fight for leadership. Flash isnt just a guy who run fasts, or as weak as portray on JLU. Wally is so fast and powerful he can handle Juggernaut level strength villians and beyond. Cyclops is an insect compared to Flash.
Cyclops had "mental issues" at that point for the fight with storm. I know she took his visor off... and did that really have to beat him? Could he just shred the whole complex and kill everyone? When Summers has it together, he is one of the most powerful men alive. Did you forget that he took off Wolvies arm??? His ion blasts are powerfull enough to destroy adamantium!
Cyclops has always had a struggle inside of him that prevented him from his full fighting potential. I don't even want to get into it because its that depressing. Anyways...

EDIT: and yes I will be polite, its just a disagreement about fantasy!
EDIT: and the marvel zombie stance sucks bro!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 04:15:43 PM by Angsty Meier Link »

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2007, 04:55:12 PM »
Well it wasnt directed at you persay, but the flash comment was, and no ones going to convince me Cyclops is all powerful, thats just another example of Marvels crappy writing theyve had for 20 years screwing up a great character, one that isnt a match for Wally West, but still a great character none the less.

Marvel fans love to dogpile on DC fans, but I know my shyte and am going call it like it is as a DC fan, and a former Marvel fan. Spiderman could whoop Blue Beetle, but he's not a match for a master technician like Batman (although in a fight they both would talk it out during blows, and just quit, they both blab when they fight). But Marvel fans never call it down the middle thats just my beef.

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2007, 05:29:25 PM »
Well it wasnt directed at you persay, but the flash comment was, and no ones going to convince me Cyclops is all powerful, thats just another example of Marvels crappy writing theyve had for 20 years screwing up a great character, one that isnt a match for Wally West, but still a great character none the less.

Marvel fans love to dogpile on DC fans, but I know my shyte and am going call it like it is as a DC fan, and a former Marvel fan. Spiderman could whoop Blue Beetle, but he's not a match for a master technician like Batman (although in a fight they both would talk it out during blows, and just quit, they both blab when they fight). But Marvel fans never call it down the middle thats just my beef.

well according to the movie spiderman would own batman

In movie 1, he supports a cable car while the cable is nearly horizontal -- which is much harder than if the cable is vertical. He must have at least 50 tons pull in one arm ...

So, say with both legs he can thrust downwards with about 200 tons, how high can he jump?

If he weighed 200 lbs (.1 tons) he could accelerate at 2000g ... and jump 1000 to 2000 times the length of his legs.

You can work out the rest for yourself

got it off here

http://www.whiterose.org/dr.elmo/blog/archives/006220.html

Offline Hunter

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:February 13, 2012, 12:05:00 PM
  • Damn Birds.......
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2007, 05:37:29 PM »
Marvel would win, just by the pure energy they have. They all have normal lives like we do but never give up. Dc are all super human ppl with powers they are born (except Green lantern) and that makes them cocky but the marvel ppl will surely beat them with there smart alaky ways (except The Hulk) and that will make the Dc ppl very open  to an attack and plus marvel is just cooler.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar