collapse

Author Topic: Anyone ever been to jail?? (me and my bad luck)  (Read 1892 times)

Offline yebbie

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 29, 2015, 05:30:23 AM
    • Email
Anyone ever been to jail?? (me and my bad luck)
« on: August 29, 2007, 05:49:04 AM »
last summer i spent 2 1/2 days in jail, for unpaid traffic tickets LMAO, i can laugh at it now, but that sh!! wasnt no joke. first they had me in a holding cell with 50 other dudes, and the only space unoccupied in the cell was next to the toilet. OMG you dont know what its like to be sick to your stomach til you have to sit/kneel/crouch/stand next to a metal jail toilet for damn near 18 hrs. it was dudes in there going through withdrawals shakin an sh!!. it was crazy. im not even gonna get on the dude (with no shoes and flintstone lookin feet) that was in the transport unit was accused of murder. now, i aint no punk but i dont think i should have been locked up with murderers an sh!!. but what really took the cake was the size of the cell they finally put me in. it was smaller than a walk-in closet. the toilet, the table and the bed were so close together you couldnt sleep or eat without smellin sh!!, and OMG the food.....was so terrible i would rather put salt on my toe-nails and eat them, then consume that mess. it was a horrible time cause my family was out of town and i had nobody to bail me out, so i had to wait to see the judge. when i finally got out jail, it was 3am (the judge told me i was free @ 11am the previous morning, and them bastards took their time letting me out, WTF)and they gave me another fine for my jail stay (as if i was in a hotel or some sh!!) and a bus pass to get on the bus, but the buses dont start runnin til 5am. i walked the longest walk in history to get home. when i was almost home the first bus passed me. i was too mad to even get on it, so i just kept walkin.

i said all that because i just got another seatbelt ticket today, so im a lil shook LMAO. the moral of the story is "PAY YOUR FINES". even if you dont agree with the fine. cause they can/will come back to haunt you. all the courts want is money.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 05:56:35 AM by yebbie »

Offline yebbie

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 29, 2015, 05:30:23 AM
    • Email
Re: Anyone ever been to jail?? (me and my bad luck)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 06:21:30 AM »
wow that makes my 2 days seem like a walk in the park.

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 07:25:36 AM »
ouch lolz looks like i should pay fines lolz......................

EDIT:btw, i do not have an fine yet...........

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 08:01:08 AM »
last summer i spent 2 1/2 days in jail, for unpaid traffic tickets LMAO, i can laugh at it now, but that sh!! wasnt no joke. first they had me in a holding cell with 50 other dudes, and the only space unoccupied in the cell was next to the toilet. OMG you dont know what its like to be sick to your stomach til you have to sit/kneel/crouch/stand next to a metal jail toilet for damn near 18 hrs. it was dudes in there going through withdrawals shakin an sh!!. it was crazy. im not even gonna get on the dude (with no shoes and flintstone lookin feet) that was in the transport unit was accused of murder. now, i aint no punk but i dont think i should have been locked up with murderers an sh!!. but what really took the cake was the size of the cell they finally put me in. it was smaller than a walk-in closet. the toilet, the table and the bed were so close together you couldnt sleep or eat without smellin sh!!, and OMG the food.....was so terrible i would rather put salt on my toe-nails and eat them, then consume that mess. it was a horrible time cause my family was out of town and i had nobody to bail me out, so i had to wait to see the judge. when i finally got out jail, it was 3am (the judge told me i was free @ 11am the previous morning, and them bastards took their time letting me out, WTF)and they gave me another fine for my jail stay (as if i was in a hotel or some sh!!) and a bus pass to get on the bus, but the buses dont start runnin til 5am. i walked the longest walk in history to get home. when i was almost home the first bus passed me. i was too mad to even get on it, so i just kept walkin.

i said all that because i just got another seatbelt ticket today, so im a lil shook LMAO. the moral of the story is "PAY YOUR FINES". even if you dont agree with the fine. cause they can/will come back to haunt you. all the courts want is money.

The american government is tightening up because of 9/11, and what happened at virginia tech, they pretty much don't give a damn, and they do take people prisoner poop that's not even worthy enough. I was in a youth home a few years ago for truancy of school plus the police thought I'm suicidal because of my dad going bonkers and killing himself. Seriously. Also last year in school some kid held a class hostage because some kid stole his phone the day before and the police whooped his @ss, and they also locked up this kid that was pretty stupid and thought the police was a joke, so he goes and says f--- the police, and he gets in jail (freedom of speech is dead apparently), oh btw, the best part is, they didn't even get the right person, they just finger picked who said it in a crowd, playing eeniemeeniemieniemoe.  >:P 
[youtube=425,350]6DxLjD8s3oc[/youtube]
If it wasn't for the police my life wouldn't be so f@cked up. 6 months made all the difference in my life.
When I was taken away I lost everything but my own life.
I lost my family, my girlfriend, my money (each month I get cash from the government for living with my mom so when we really needed the cash, this crap happened to me).
Slowly but surely I got it all back.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 08:03:26 AM by Zeiram/vkm »

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 08:46:27 AM »
I got finger printed and mug shot but never went to jail. Not my goal in life. I was process because of some bull sh*t anyway 8=|.

Thanks DG!

Offline Angsty Meier Link

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 05, 2023, 10:00:57 PM
  • The angst that drives us mad moves us forward...
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 10:14:05 AM »
Reading stuff like this just makes me angry... I'm not even going to get into the injustices this country does to people, and almost everyone's too blind to see it. Or they just can't accept that their precious America could do that.

I've spent some time in jail when I was underage, juvie... but I've managed to avoid being thrown in as an adult... barely.

Offline Hunter

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:February 13, 2012, 12:05:00 PM
  • Damn Birds.......
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 12:14:57 PM »
i was in a youth detention center for grand theft auto and damage to state property
when i was 15 i stole a car and ran from police for about 12 minutes
the GTA charge was dropped because the car i stole was a family friends and they didnt press charges , so my charges were dropped from felony 2 to misdameanor 1  and i only spent 1 1/2 years in SCD
WTF really the worst thing i had ever done was steal a pack of yugioh cards and got caught and the lady said she was gunna call the poloce so i slicked my way out of it and she decided not to but that was it, but man GTA some ppl i know don't steal cars all the do is break in then steal whats inside....

Red Venom

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 12:23:29 PM »
nope no jail time but i had a run in with the cops in the night me and my friends bought some dutches during the night  we smoked them then the cops passed then we made the mistake to take a piss in front of a police station cause every store was closed 2am  so a cop car happened to stop by we ran through the parking lot jumped over 3 cars 10 fences hid in someones backyard for about 10 minutes the cops almost caught us but he was thinkin he'd be smarter by going into his car and drive by the house he stoped at but he drove to the one after that one so we jumped back to the parking lot and got back home so no jail 4 me

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 12:30:20 PM »
I spent 6 hours or so in jail for threatening a minor... who is bigger than me. I just turned 18 at the time and he was 16, i'm 19 now though so it was a year ago. Me and him always hated eachother, but he found out how old I was and took the oppirtunity to call the 5-0. They had no solid proof except for some dumbass rap song I wrote. It says I was going to shoot him in the knee, but guess what! I own no guns, I just hated the faggot and wrote it out of bordom. I didn't give it to him or nothing, his dad is even in the rap, but his dad lives in Florida and we're in TN. He read it over the internet. Like I said, they really had no reason to arrest me at 6 in the morning.

You see, what the dumbass police should of done was search my house for these so called "guns", but no they just said prove your innocents and so I told them it's just a rap song. They just said "Well, you're still going to have to come with us". Like why the hell?

That kid was such a spoiled punk. I heard when he moved in with his dad in FL that he got hit by a car in school. I LMFAO. It wasn't going fast or anything to where it could kill him though.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 07, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
  • Scag Baron.
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 12:43:17 PM »
i challenged an old man to a breakdancing contest. i broke out my moonwalk and he went out and broke his hip. he said i did it. i went to jail for like a day.

Offline xsabin

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 03, 2011, 01:22:05 PM
  • obey my orders
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2007, 12:48:26 PM »
i challenged an old man to a breakdancing contest. i broke out my moonwalk and he went out and broke his hip. he said i did it. i went to jail for like a day.
:D
never been to jail,but after reading what yebbie wrote,i really do not want to go to jail

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 02:06:29 PM »
been to jail twice and both times were for street racing charges.......at least they did not take my car

my new one

Offline Angsty Meier Link

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 05, 2023, 10:00:57 PM
  • The angst that drives us mad moves us forward...
    • My Mugen Vids
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2007, 02:12:03 PM »
been to jail twice and both times were for street racing charges.......at least they did not take my car
You Rebel!... I tend to have a bit of the "need" myself... I'll take some pics of my rides sometime for ya!

ZBOY

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2007, 05:06:47 PM »
i was in a youth detention center for grand theft auto and damage to state property
the GTA charge was dropped because the car i stole was a family friends and they didnt press charges , so my charges were dropped from felony 2 to misdameanor 1  and i only spent 1 1/2 years in SCD
WTF really the worst thing i had ever done was steal a pack of yugioh cards and got caught and the lady said she was gunna call the poloce so i slicked my way out of it and she decided not to but that was it, but man GTA some ppl i know don't steal cars all the do is break in then steal whats inside....

I stole the Seto Kaiba deck but I didn't get caught. I put it in my pocket, so I put both of my hands in my pocket so I don't look suspicious. I think I was 12 at the time.

Offline Error Macro

• Never finishes anything
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 30, 2022, 05:37:56 AM
    • :)
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2007, 05:35:55 PM »

I stole the Seto Kaiba deck but I didn't get caught. I put it in my pocket, so I put both of my hands in my pocket so I don't look suspicious. I think I was 12 at the time.
My friend used to always steal Yu-Gi-Oh cards. :o He didn't get caught either.

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 09, 2013, 11:03:16 AM
    • http://youtube.com/AceWonder20
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 05:52:11 PM »
I got locked up for misdemeanor tresspassing and possesion of a firearm when I was 16.  Possesion with intent to sell would have been added on since a dirty @$$ cop pinned some coke on me but thank god his partner stood up for me in court.  That was a close one.  It pisses me off that the cop who tryed to pin that on me is still working.  >:(  >:(  >o:-(
Siggy by shinrahunter

Check out my MUGEN vids here - YouTube - AceWonder20's Channel
PSN: AceWonder20

Offline yamblack

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 16, 2010, 11:50:15 PM
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2007, 07:04:18 PM »
In Vietnam, we don't have to worry about these injustices. Everything is fair, and the government treats us very well. It's as if you're living in paradise.  :)

LOL, somehow, I figure that's what you'd go in for.

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 09:26:23 PM »
Why don't you guys come to Argentina? You'd be really amazed on how rules are broken every day! For example: Street racing is an everyday issue. Note: You don't wanna go to jail here. Luckily as I'm a well-behaved 18-year-old kid I've never done anything wrong, but trust me- you don't wanna see what jails here are like.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 09:30:47 PM by Ryu # 18 »

Offline xM.Ξ.†.Λ.L.G.Ξ.Λ.Rx™

• VIDEO ARTIST
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 27, 2010, 02:22:29 PM
  • -I AM MY OWN SELF-
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2007, 10:19:14 PM »
I am 19 years old and i have never been to jail in my whole life and i plan not to.

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 07, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
  • Scag Baron.
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2007, 10:23:57 PM »

QFT

Offline Krazy Uga

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 31, 2012, 12:20:24 AM
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 01:15:31 AM »
Well one time me and my friend were driving around and some a**h*** was standing in the middle of the road, so we honked the horn and said GET THE F*CK OUT THE WAY STUPID! Then when we get like 3 or 4 blocks down the block, we find out him, his brother and some stupid lady was following us by car. Then they pulled their car in front of us trying to block us off. We shoulda hopped out and beat them up, but instead we rammed their car and left  ;D. A little later, they caught back up to us, so we tried to drive as fast as we can down a straight away street (cuz were stupid) and they tried to drive towards side of us and the guy in the back passenger seat had a bat hanging outside the window. So i hit the brakes and they rammed our car off the street. I jumped out the car and stomped all over their car till the driver came out, which was when i kicked him in the face. Then the guy with the bat hit me like 4 times in the face, So i stabbed him. My friend punched the lady in the face and beat up the driver after i stabbed the guy. Then the cops came and somehow I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN A CELL! wtf yo..... now im facin them damn felony charges. Gotta be some racism there.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 01:35:15 AM by Krazy Uga »

TomBewley

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 01:22:25 AM »
Well one time me and my friend were driving around and some a**h*** was standin in the middle of the road, so we honked him and said GET THE F*CK OUT THE WAY STUPID! then we get like 3 or 4 blocks down to find out him, his brother and some stupid lady was following us by car, then they pulled their car in front of us trying to block us off. We shoulda hopped out and beat them up, but instead we rammed their car and left  ;D. then they caught back up to us, so we tried to blow it down a one-way (cuz were stupid) and they tried to drive to the side on the side of us and the guy in the back passenger side had a bat outside the window. So i hit the brakes and they rammed our car and i jumped out the car and stomped all over theres till the driver came out and i kicked him in the face. then the guy with the bat hit me like 4 times in the face, then i stabbed em. My friend punched the lady in the face and beat up the driver after i stabbed the guy. Then the cops came and somehow I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN A CELL! wtf yo..... now im facin them damn felony charges. feels like some Jena 6 sht
Umm....ok then. So you stabbed someone, then you go and butcher the English language. Well done  =D> If you don't use punctuation things become very hard to understand.

I've never been to jail, or even done anything wrong to warrant it. The law here in the UK isn't too bad, so that helps  ;D
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 01:26:21 AM by Tom, Raider Of Tombs »

Offline Krazy Uga

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 01:25:13 AM »
Well one time me and my friend were driving around and some a**h*** was standin in the middle of the road, so we honked him and said GET THE F*CK OUT THE WAY STUPID! then we get like 3 or 4 blocks down to find out him, his brother and some stupid lady was following us by car, then they pulled their car in front of us trying to block us off. We shoulda hopped out and beat them up, but instead we rammed their car and left  ;D. then they caught back up to us, so we tried to blow it down a one-way (cuz were stupid) and they tried to drive to the side on the side of us and the guy in the back passenger side had a bat outside the window. So i hit the brakes and they rammed our car and i jumped out the car and stomped all over theres till the driver came out and i kicked him in the face. then the guy with the bat hit me like 4 times in the face, then i stabbed em. My friend punched the lady in the face and beat up the driver after i stabbed the guy. Then the cops came and somehow I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN A CELL! wtf yo..... now im facin them damn felony charges. feels like some Jena 6 sht
Umm....ok then. So you stabbed someone, then you go and butcher the English language. Well done  =D>

I've never been to jail, or even done anything wrong to warrant it. The law here in the UK isn't too bad, so that helps  ;D

ouch.....whered that come from?

TomBewley

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 01:28:33 AM »
I apologize because this is off topic

To Krazy Uga: If you don't use punctuation things become very hard to understand. I mean I could barely understand what you were saying at all.

Offline Krazy Uga

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 01:30:26 AM »
Ok.......Ill change it to more "proper" english since its straight gibberish to you.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 01:31:22 AM »
Umm....ok then. So you stabbed someone, then you go and butcher the English language. Well done  =D> If you don't use punctuation things become very hard to understand.

He was just defending himself. Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same thing if a bunch of psycho's were chasing you around attempting to break every bone in your body.

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 01:32:30 AM »
 never been to jail, but if I had to choose jail or death it would be death I rather die than go to jail because your are going to die anyway. I would survive in prison.

TomBewley

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2007, 01:36:20 AM »
He was just defending himself. Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same thing if a bunch of psycho's were chasing you around attempting to break every bone in your body.

Oh, I didn't understand what he was saying, that's why I wrote that. I find it hard to fully read stuff unless punctuated, and I only saw the word stab. I apologize Krazy Uga

Offline Krazy Uga

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 01:38:44 AM »
Lol No hard feelings friend  ;).

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2007, 01:56:53 AM »
i'm 16 worst thing ever happened to me was that a got in to a fight with one of the clerks in target because someone robbed from the store and he said i matched the description. so he put his hands on me then i punched him in the nose and so we began to brawl for like 5 minutes until another clerk broke us up and i was sent to the precinct were my mum had to pick me up but i wasn't put in a cell 

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline yamblack

• Forum Member
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2007, 05:21:34 AM »
Well one time me and my friend were driving around and some a**h*** was standing in the middle of the road, so we honked the horn and said GET THE F*CK OUT THE WAY STUPID! Then when we get like 3 or 4 blocks down the block, we find out him, his brother and some stupid lady was following us by car. Then they pulled their car in front of us trying to block us off. We shoulda hopped out and beat them up, but instead we rammed their car and left  ;D. A little later, they caught back up to us, so we tried to drive as fast as we can down a straight away street (cuz were stupid) and they tried to drive towards side of us and the guy in the back passenger seat had a bat hanging outside the window. So i hit the brakes and they rammed our car off the street. I jumped out the car and stomped all over their car till the driver came out, which was when i kicked him in the face. Then the guy with the bat hit me like 4 times in the face, So i stabbed him. My friend punched the lady in the face and beat up the driver after i stabbed the guy. Then the cops came and somehow I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN A CELL! wtf yo..... now im facin them damn felony charges. Gotta be some racism there.
I know things like that do happen, but I can't seem to believe this story.

Offline Misogi

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 18, 2010, 02:01:47 PM
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2007, 07:12:44 AM »
Dont drop the soap lol
We Plunder We Destroy We Are Oblivion Mugen Team

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2007, 08:57:55 AM »
I know things like that do happen, but I can't seem to believe this story.
LOL. If you can't believe that, then if you knew all the crap that happened to me, you'd be wondering how the hell I'm still alive.

Offline yamblack

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2007, 10:30:12 AM »
LOL. If you can't believe that, then if you knew all the crap that happened to me, you'd be wondering how the hell I'm still alive.
Oh no, believe me, I've had stuff happen in my life. Either way, punching a lady, wtf? Not only that, but disclosing it online? In my life, I've been shot at, seen drive-bys, etc. I still find this story not believable.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2007, 12:30:07 PM »
Have you fallen high enough to the point where every bone in your body should have been crushed yet survive the fall with a mere scratch?

Offline yamblack

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2007, 02:14:24 PM »
I've been raped.  :'(

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2007, 02:16:18 PM »

I don't know, I wouldn't have punched the lady...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 08:24:41 PM by Ryu # 18 »

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2007, 09:13:09 PM »
U shoulda tossed the knife.  Cops have nothing if they cant find the weapon.  Thats a crazy story tho.

i'm 16 worst thing ever happened to me was that a got in to a fight with one of the clerks in target because someone robbed from the store and he said i matched the description. so he put his hands on me then i punched him in the nose and so we began to brawl for like 5 minutes until another clerk broke us up and i was sent to the precinct were my mum had to pick me up but i wasn't put in a cell 
That happens to me too.  Except its a cop or TNT (Tactical narcotics team) guy that says it.  I live in a f*cked up neighborhood.  This one time I was walkin down the street minding my biz when a squad car rolls up on me.  The cop asks me if my name is ***** it was so I said yes like a dumbass.  Turns out some guy with the same name was reported shooting at someone and he was wearing the same clothes apparently (white tee, blue jeans).  I told them it was a mistake and that everyone wears clothes like these, and they do.  They searched me anyway and were just about slap the cuffs on me when his walkie talkie, or w/e they call it, goes off.  The dispatcher says the guy was apprehended.   #:-S  So they apologized, sarcastically, but they did and left.  I was only 13 at the time so I was a little spooked.  I all went downhill from there.....
Siggy by shinrahunter

Offline Krazy Uga

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2007, 09:45:29 PM »
godamnted: tell me somethin your confused about and ill explain it to you better. ;D

Ryu #18: I agree, but he just ran out in a rage trying to help me. wasnt too "thought out"  :P

AceWonder20: Yea, same with the not too "thought out" part, along with the police station was like, 3 blocks away.

And on top of all that, while the idiots were chasing me, the woman called the police during the whole thing. The police officier ordered them to stop get my license plate number and stop giving chase. So really the other dudes were just looking for a problem.

Im also surprised cuz my friend got arrested a few months before for graffiti. :P

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2007, 11:38:55 PM »
godamnted: tell me somethin your confused about and ill explain it to you better. ;D

Ryu #18: I agree, but he just ran out in a rage trying to help me. wasnt too "thought out"  :P

AceWonder20: Yea, same with the not too "thought out" part, along with the police station was like, 3 blocks away.

And on top of all that, while the idiots were chasing me, the woman called the police during the whole thing. The police officier ordered them to stop get my license plate number and stop giving chase. So really the other dudes were just looking for a problem.

Im also surprised cuz my friend got arrested a few months before for graffiti. :P
I was just jokin about the knife thing.  They woulda put u in a cell anyway. 

WTF?  Were they on drugs or sumthin?  U right for callin them idiots.
Siggy by shinrahunter

Offline Sync The Tempest

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 23, 2008, 01:26:00 PM
  • Got Snow?
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2007, 11:43:20 PM »
Have you fallen high enough to the point where every bone in your body should have been crushed yet survive the fall with a mere scratch?
<_<|...| maybe...

Offline Vicious

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 11, 2008, 03:35:25 AM
  • Topic Starter
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2007, 11:47:48 PM »
i've been shot at, jumped, stabbed (nowhere vital, my back with a pencil, HARD more than 4 times it looks like i have a tat of stars on my back), ran of the freeway, hit by a car ( running from cops ), shot with a BB gun in the stomach, had bricks thrown at me, had acid thrown at me in a gatorade bottle ( burned my legs a little ), fallen from the roof of a 2 story building ( onto grass )... i think thats it. i grew up in the heart of Boyle Heights in Los Angeles ain't nowhere pretty to be a poor teen. what doesnt kill ya makes you stronger never been to prison but i have been beat up by cops dont run if you didnt do anything wrong its just stupid take it from me.

Mugen Mugen Mugen Hey! Mugen Mugen Mugen Hey!

ZBOY

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2007, 11:47:59 PM »
<_<|...| maybe...

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2007, 12:08:23 AM »
i've been shot at, jumped, stabbed (nowhere vital, my back with a pencil, HARD more than 4 times it looks like i have a tat of stars on my back), ran of the freeway, hit by a car ( running from cops ), shot with a BB gun in the stomach, had bricks thrown at me, had acid thrown at me in a gatorade bottle ( burned my legs a little ), fallen from the roof of a 2 story building ( onto grass )... i think thats it. i grew up in the heart of Boyle Heights in Los Angeles ain't nowhere pretty to be a poor teen. what doesnt kill ya makes you stronger never been to prison but i have been beat up by cops dont run if you didnt do anything wrong its just stupid take it from me.
DAMN!  Someone threw acid at u?  As for the BB gun incident, the same happened to me.  Got shot in the chest from point blank.  Thank God it wasnt the metal BB's.  But seriously man u life sounds alot like mine except worse.  I dont have to tell u to stay strong.
Siggy by shinrahunter

Offline Vicious

• Initiate
  • Topic Starter
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2007, 12:17:30 AM »
yeah i was getting out from school and a guy and his brothers that i had the proclaimed "beef" with drove by me and said "It's HOT DRINK THIS!!" and threw the bottle and peeled out it hit me on the chest but most of it spilled on my legs as it spun in the air. and the BB gun i didnt know where it came from i was walking to the store and i just felt a pinch on my abdomen and then i felt something dripping down my stomach and i rubbed it i thought it was sweat and when i saw my hand i just stopped walking and i felt pale i thought i was shot then i lifted my shirt and i saw it was a little hole so i ran home LOL all bloody wen my mom saw it she almost fainted. it was a pellet it went pretty deep. but i was glad it didnt get me in the face. the beating i took were worse 9 stitches in my head. broken arm. messed up my knee i cant run very far or long without it feeling like its gonna give. oh well im ok now i've since moved away from that area.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 12:20:26 AM by Vicious »

ZBOY

« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2007, 12:27:44 AM »
yeah i was getting out from school and a guy and his brothers that i had the proclaimed "beef" with drove by me and said "It's HOT DRINK THIS!!" and threw the bottle and peeled out it hit me on the chest but most of it spilled on my legs as it spun in the air. and the BB gun i didnt know where it came from i was walking to the store and i just felt a pinch on my abdomen and then i felt something dripping down my stomach and i rubbed it i thought it was sweat and when i saw my hand i just stopped walking and i felt pale i thought i was shot then i lifted my shirt and i saw it was a little hole so i ran home LOL all bloody wen my mom saw it she almost fainted. it was a pellet it went pretty deep. but i was glad it didnt get me in the face. the beating i took were worse 9 stitches in my head. broken arm. messed up my knee i cant run very far or long without it feeling like its gonna give. oh well im ok now i've since moved away from that area.

OMG!!!

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2007, 12:29:37 AM »
Did u get em back?
Siggy by shinrahunter

Offline Vicious

• Initiate
  • Topic Starter
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2007, 12:48:41 AM »
the guy that stabbed me went to juvi and thats pretty much why his friends made it hard for me. I fought a lot of em beat a mess of em up until their friends joined in but no i never could get back at them its damn near impossible if i did i'd end up in psych ward believe me the Popo knew me i wasnt exactly a victim all the time i did my share of evil things nothin like what they did to me but you cant always win. you gotta learn to lose sometimes.
let me put it this way they would "test" me once or twice a week to see if they could beat me one on one. they couldnt ;)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 12:50:18 AM by Vicious »

Offline Super Senseless Violent Man

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 20, 2009, 11:12:08 AM
  • Yep, into Kingdom Hearts now.
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2007, 01:21:07 AM »
Wow the only time I came Close to a crime was when I was 5 and I went to the Gas Station with my grammy, and I took a magazine (I thought they were free, but it was $2.99) got out, my dad said it was'nt free, I was like  :o!
So I stole something that I did'nt know was free  <_<|...|
Formely know as "Radical Rex, Optimus Prime, Sonniku, and Chuck Norris, Riku, but will always be know as Radical Rex!"
Sig by "TheLantern"
RiP-Reu-RiP-Danny

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar