collapse

Author Topic: spiderman 4 could be a REBOOT ?  (Read 1479 times)

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
Re: spiderman 4 could be a REBOOT ?
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2008, 11:49:26 PM »
Still have no clue why people keep saying Spiderman 3 sucked...

Same I thought I was the only one who liked it

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
  • Get the hell out of my way!
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2008, 01:24:23 AM »
emo spiderman
Symbiote suit is normal suit dumped in black paint
Venom too skinny
Eddie Brock dating Gwen Stacey
Gwen Stacey (should be non existent or should have had Mary Jane's role in the 1st Spiderman)
Peter hits Mary Jane
Venom removes his mask most of the time he talks
Sandman doing crimes only to help out a loved one

I think that about sums it up.  ^-^

But he wasn't emo, he was trying to be cool and it was funny.

Eh, would a better suit really made the movie better?

I don't see how Brock dating her made the movie bad

I kinda agree that she should have been introduced in the 1st movie BUT, more people know Mary Jane than Gwen Stacy and more people associate him and Mary Jane. While it would have been more truer to the comic, it didn't hurt the 1st movie. Peter did have romantic history with the character either way.

I don't see how him hitting her made the movie bad, the symbiotic made him way more aggressive.

Yea I would have found it better if he talked more as Venom, but I am surprised you didn't say that he didn't talked as two people as "We are Venom" or We this or we that. This is one thing that made Venom, Venom, his speech pattern.

Sandman initially wasn't truly a bad guy. Infact he was a hero for awhile and regretted that he couldn't pull off becoming a official Super Hero when he "died". So Sandman doing crime for someone he loves isn't too out there, infact it is believable. Also him killing his uncle....again doesn't hurt the movie even if it wasn't in the comics. The Joker in Tim Burton's film killed Batman's parents, when that never happened.

The movie was ok.....it was just underwhelming. They did Venom wrong IMO and tried to put soo much one movie and it didn't do that great. The 1st part of the movie was good, it was good until after Harry goes to the hospital. They tried to make you kinda care about Sandman, but it wasn't portrayed very good. I mean I like his introduction and his first fight with Spiderman, but it felt forced to make you like him. Venom was just handled poorly. He was BARELY established as a character and felt like he was just there just to get more fans cause everyone likes the symbiote.

Should they make another film....yea, but they NEED Toby Maguire IMO. I couldn't care less about Kristen Dunst cause she wasn't that good in any of the films. Sam Rami is fine as a director but I think they could be fine without him. People LOVE the Spiderman films and part 3 12th at the all time box office and is the highest grossing Spiderman film and Super Hero film ever. Spiderman 4 shouldn't be a reboot, but the final film with this current crop of cast and crew. How they do the film as the final, who knows.

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 29, 2020, 04:59:08 AM
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2008, 01:32:02 AM »
in the true story of spiderman, 2 lovers were at the park then suddenly a small rock fall of the sky then the man look at the rock.... then possesed him, and became venom...
[ lol i still remember it ] no more contradictions

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2008, 03:41:43 AM »
emo spiderman
Symbiote suit is normal suit dumped in black paint
Venom too skinny
Eddie Brock dating Gwen Stacey
Gwen Stacey (should be non existent or should have had Mary Jane's role in the 1st Spiderman)
Peter hits Mary Jane
Venom removes his mask most of the time he talks
Sandman doing crimes only to help out a loved one

I think that about sums it up.  ^-^

But he wasn't emo, he was trying to be cool and it was funny.

Eh, would a better suit really made the movie better?

I don't see how Brock dating her made the movie bad

I kinda agree that she should have been introduced in the 1st movie BUT, more people know Mary Jane than Gwen Stacy and more people associate him and Mary Jane. While it would have been more truer to the comic, it didn't hurt the 1st movie. Peter did have romantic history with the character either way.

I don't see how him hitting her made the movie bad, the symbiotic made him way more aggressive.

Yea I would have found it better if he talked more as Venom, but I am surprised you didn't say that he didn't talked as two people as "We are Venom" or We this or we that. This is one thing that made Venom, Venom, his speech pattern.

Sandman initially wasn't truly a bad guy. Infact he was a hero for awhile and regretted that he couldn't pull off becoming a official Super Hero when he "died". So Sandman doing crime for someone he loves isn't too out there, infact it is believable. Also him killing his uncle....again doesn't hurt the movie even if it wasn't in the comics. The Joker in Tim Burton's film killed Batman's parents, when that never happened.

The movie was ok.....it was just underwhelming. They did Venom wrong IMO and tried to put soo much one movie and it didn't do that great. The 1st part of the movie was good, it was good until after Harry goes to the hospital. They tried to make you kinda care about Sandman, but it wasn't portrayed very good. I mean I like his introduction and his first fight with Spiderman, but it felt forced to make you like him. Venom was just handled poorly. He was BARELY established as a character and felt like he was just there just to get more fans cause everyone likes the symbiote.

Should they make another film....yea, but they NEED Toby Maguire IMO. I couldn't care less about Kristen Dunst cause she wasn't that good in any of the films. Sam Rami is fine as a director but I think they could be fine without him. People LOVE the Spiderman films and part 3 12th at the all time box office and is the highest grossing Spiderman film and Super Hero film ever. Spiderman 4 shouldn't be a reboot, but the final film with this current crop of cast and crew. How they do the film as the final, who knows.

Yeah, he was emo.

He had eyeliner, had an emo fit with Harry, and he dressed up in clothes that look like they're made at hot topic. I don't know how you can't get any more emo without self inflicting wounds.

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2008, 05:16:34 AM »
He had eyeliner, had an emo fit with Harry, and he dressed up in clothes that look like they're made at hot topic. I don't know how you can't get any more emo without self inflicting wounds.

How many emo people go out dancing though and go to that kind of club he went to? He had one fit really and that was it. I don't see emos on the phone drinking milk while kinda poking fun on the person on the other line. He dances and struts in the streets and tries to be a ladies man lol. Peter didn't cry about the world and how noone likes him or anything like it. He looked emo yea, but emo to me is more then a fashion. Out going dancing ladies man "wannabe" emo is a contradiction. Emos are shy and introverted who complain about the world around them and thinks everyone hates him or her. It was explained that the symbiote makes people aggressive, emos aren't the most aggressive people out there. I never understood why people saw him as emo when he clearly wasn't. Yea he looked emo, but that was about it.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2008, 06:04:54 AM »

How many emo people go out dancing though and go to that kind of club he went to? He had one fit really and that was it. I don't see emos on the phone drinking milk while kinda poking fun on the person on the other line. He dances and struts in the streets and tries to be a ladies man lol. Peter didn't cry about the world and how noone likes him or anything like it. He looked emo yea, but emo to me is more then a fashion. Out going dancing ladies man "wannabe" emo is a contradiction. Emos are shy and introverted who complain about the world around them and thinks everyone hates him or her. It was explained that the symbiote makes people aggressive, emos aren't the most aggressive people out there. I never understood why people saw him as emo when he clearly wasn't. Yea he looked emo, but that was about it.

The school I went to had a lot of emo's and none of them were shy.  Actually they were more outgoing then the juggalos, but I got along with everybody in that school.

...Except the lesbians. They hated me.  :D

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2008, 10:19:01 AM »

The school I went to had a lot of emo's and none of them were shy.  Actually they were more outgoing then the juggalos, but I got along with everybody in that school.

Waow... Went a little  >:-(-| there, lesbians, lol!

I think Sipder-Man 3 was a kool, I think some people don't like it becouse they get all butthurt when they don't stick to the comics! But if you'd just forget about that and consider the entertainment of the movie, you'd like it! Witch is what I did!
Coming 2099.

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2008, 06:32:24 PM »

Then they weren't really emo. Emo is short for emotional, outgoing happy people aren't emotional unless really provoked, like normal people. We're also talking about Peter Parker, the guy in these movies wouldn't know cool if it hit him on the forehead. He probably perceived the emo fashion as cool and decided to dress up like a emo. I mean it is like if I dressed up like a hippy and cut down some trees and say "GOVERNMENT ROCKS!" lol. Sure I may look like a hippy, but I truly wasn't.

Kid I agree, most people in general need to separate the movies from the comics/books/games/etc cause there is no way that the movie will be true to the original. You have to look at it for what it is and have fun. However Spiderman 3 was IMO the weakest of the 3 films by far.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2008, 06:55:00 PM »
This is old but still funny.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HoNgMVFQNBI

Offline BA$

• The guy who notices the small things people don't
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 17, 2014, 09:20:37 PM
  • I want to contrbute for MUGEN
    • follow me at twitter
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2008, 07:03:30 PM »
lol at the end with ash
Quote from: Unknown
Thinking.
Why does Dommsday pull the cape out of his crotch though

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2008, 07:07:21 PM »
it could have also ended like this XD.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uU53wLey7-A

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline BA$

• The guy who notices the small things people don't
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 17, 2014, 09:20:37 PM
  • I want to contrbute for MUGEN
    • follow me at twitter
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2008, 07:09:52 PM »
it could have also ended like this XD.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uU53wLey7-A
lol again that ending would make sense
Quote from: Unknown
Thinking.
Why does Dommsday pull the cape out of his crotch though

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2008, 07:45:24 PM »

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline shinra358

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 16, 2008, 07:20:26 PM
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2008, 11:30:19 PM »
ya know, the lizard is going to be in the next one cuz curt conners was all in the other ones...

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2008, 11:35:55 PM »
ya know, the lizard is going to be in the next one cuz curt conners was all in the other ones...
yush and when they Symb blew up a piece of it lands inside a nearby jail so i expect carnage to be in it.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2008, 01:22:19 AM »
I think it would have been better if in Spider-man 3, instead of Gwen Stacey they should have brought in Felicia/Black Cat. I think it would  be easier for Mary Jane to get jealous of a female super hero that has an alter ego rather then, some random popular blonde chick that Spider-man saved.

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2008, 02:22:58 AM »
This is old but still funny.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HoNgMVFQNBI

5:00 - 5:03 was f'n hilarious! And at the end, when the bird hit him.........  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

The Batman & Superman scene was f'n hilarious, too.

*Plays video again*  :thumbsup:

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2008, 10:58:40 AM »
Coming 2099.

Offline shinra358

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 16, 2008, 07:20:26 PM
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2008, 12:03:44 PM »
in spiderman 3, jameson's son shoulda brought the symbiote back down with him from that space journey. but instead they got lazy and tried to copycat "the blob" movie by having it just an asteroid that just happened to crash right near spiderman. tsk tsk tsk. black cat, the lizard, and six armed/man-spider should be in the next one (MAYBE carnage too, but that would be cluttery)... {symbiote man-spider sounds crazy...i dont even think the comics did that one yet}

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2008, 01:45:21 PM »
in spiderman 3, jameson's son shoulda brought the symbiote back down with him from that space journey. but instead they got lazy and tried to copycat "the blob" movie by having it just an asteroid that just happened to crash right near spiderman. tsk tsk tsk. black cat, the lizard, and six armed/man-spider should be in the next one (MAYBE carnage too, but that would be cluttery)... {symbiote man-spider sounds crazy...i dont even think the comics did that one yet}

I'm also hoping for Carnage, and what seemed wierd to me was that in the Spider-Man 2 movie, Peter was loosing his powers, now I don't know much about the comics, but I did watch the 90's cartoon, and that led to him having 6 arms and eventually turning into that spider monster, but it's like that idea was distched in SM3!
Coming 2099.

Offline thefisherkings

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 01, 2012, 07:28:44 PM
  • Jesus Saves!
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2008, 10:12:29 AM »
The question I have is why does marvel let hooloywood jack up there sotry lines? :rules:
This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life!

Offline The Anvil

• Last Login:September 23, 2015, 08:40:42 AM
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2008, 02:06:47 PM »
too be honest i liked all the spiderman movies, i thought they were great. I think they should only make a spiderman 4 if theyt can get all the original cast. I think they should reboot the x-men films, they were not that well cast at all, and had weak stories. Wolverine was well cast, but i would love to rebbot them with a sentienl story and better cast. Sawyer from lost would make a perfect Gambit.

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
    • My Creations
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2008, 02:42:15 PM »
Yeah.. I was hoping for Gambit in the 3rd X-MEN movie.. but.. oh well...

I definitely think Spiderman 4 should be the last one, as well... I mean.. they haven't even brought in Brainiac yet.. like... wtf...  :D Especially Carnage... Although, Kirsten Dunst says she doesn't want to come back... I mean.. come on.. Marvel can do better than her...  :thumbsup:

Offline The Anvil

• Last Login:September 23, 2015, 08:40:42 AM
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2008, 03:15:16 PM »
i hope they dont start replacing cast members ie, a new MJ. i d rather they keep the original cast or stop doing the movies. I hate it when that happens

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
    • My Creations
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2008, 03:22:41 PM »
i hope they dont start replacing cast members ie, a new MJ. i d rather they keep the original cast or stop doing the movies. I hate it when that happens
Well.. I mean.. well just Kirsten Dunst gone... it's not that big of a deal.. I mean.. sure it may confuse the fans, because they've already finished Spiderman 3 with her... why not a 4th one with her in it.. but it's not likely that she'll be in the 4th one, if they decide to make one, because she has already said that she wants to move on to other things...

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar