collapse

Author Topic: Finally they pushed the right guy!!  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Whoblehwah

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
Re: Finally they pushed the right guy!!
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2008, 02:51:59 PM »
I hope CM Punk holds onto the title for at least a few months. He's a great wrestler, doesn't use drugs or steroids, and has charisma. Its nice to see someone GOOD pushed for a change. Personally I'd like to see him fued with William Regal when Regal comes back. RAW doesn't have many heels, and Regal certainly can be a heel. Also, anyone who saw their KotR match knows those two together can produce quality matches.

Also, I think Bret Hart is over-rated. He was good, but I don't think he was "The Best" as many will say he was. Also, he's pretty childish now. He recently walked out of some Hall of Fame ceremony because he didn't like some guy that was there being honored. Why didn't he like the guy you ask? The guy ranked him as the 13th best canadian wrestler ever.

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline The Anvil

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 23, 2015, 08:40:42 AM
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2008, 03:23:36 PM »
it wasnt the anvil that got him out of that stupid cowboy idea, it was bret himself. he told vince that he did not like the cowboy gimmick and he perfered to work as a tag partner with jim and jimmy hart to create the hart foundation. jim and jimmy where already teamed up when bret arrive and they didnt mine changing there on screen gimmick so bret could be a partner up with jim. here dude read up on them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hart_Foundation

Jim Neidhart was gonna leave jimmy hart , and be managed by Mr fuji, and be used as a be nasty heel, to fued with the Hulk. He was the one that agreed to team with Bret, he didnt have to, and he helped Bret at the begining , to gain confidence and work onn promos.

Offline The Anvil

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 23, 2015, 08:40:42 AM
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2008, 03:28:07 PM »
I hope CM Punk holds onto the title for at least a few months. He's a great wrestler, doesn't use drugs or steroids, and has charisma. Its nice to see someone GOOD pushed for a change. Personally I'd like to see him fued with William Regal when Regal comes back. RAW doesn't have many heels, and Regal certainly can be a heel. Also, anyone who saw their KotR match knows those two together can produce quality matches.

Also, I think Bret Hart is over-rated. He was good, but I don't think he was "The Best" as many will say he was. Also, he's pretty childish now. He recently walked out of some Hall of Fame ceremony because he didn't like some guy that was there being honored. Why didn't he like the guy you ask? The guy ranked him as the 13th best canadian wrestler ever.

Well thats your opinion. Have to say I disagree, and so would a lot of others, but at least you didnt get personal with your comments ;)  A lot of wrestlers  dont take drugs and stuff, i dont see why cm makes a big point of that. Now hes got the belt, it will be intresting to see what they do with him.

Offline MVP

• Last Login:September 20, 2011, 07:26:13 AM
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2008, 05:19:01 PM »
While I am glad that CM Punk got that belt, I wish he had taked it from HHH.  Edge had just gotten that belt not too long ago and well Edge > Mr. Stephanie McMahon for me.

Anyway, hopefully CM Punk can keep the title until RR atleast. Theres some fresh fueds for him as champion like: Jericho, HBK, Cena, JBL, Batista, and Orton.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2008, 05:24:55 PM »
Yeah,i liked that they gave the title to CM Punk...
And plz,the last thing i want is batista to get another title shot...he might be a little good,but he can`t wrestle that good after all...
Mr Kennedy is overall a better wrestler than most of the guys who are in play(better than cena,of course...he just has 4/5 moves which repeat all the time)

Offline Young prince

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 13, 2008, 11:38:54 PM
  • Dont get 2 close Setsuna Just might whoop that butt
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2008, 06:58:12 AM »
lmao yupp i agree
Thats deffinilty Karma on Edge lol

Crusxious Angels all Day!!

Offline ivan872007

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 02, 2011, 12:40:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 07:12:06 PM »
you know he won cause Batista Roughed him up right?

He won cause that is what was on the script. I hope you guys don't think this is real. you guys are basically watching a soap opera with half naked man, that shave their entire body.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2008, 07:29:32 AM »

He won cause that is what was on the script. I hope you guys don't think this is real. you guys are basically watching a soap opera with half naked man, that shave their entire body.
=D>

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2008, 07:40:13 AM »

=D>

Remember, don't feed the troll multi.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2008, 08:39:25 AM »

We all know that, is it any differant than playing capcom games with Men drawn in skin tight outfits, with shirtless bulging pecks?

Most wrestling fans use a suspension of disbelief to get into the plots, and matches.

realistic vs non realistic

As much as I'd agree that WWE maybe about shaven, half naked, men, there are plenty, of fat, beer swilling t-shirt, and jeans types of guys in other promotions.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[Today at 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar