collapse

Author Topic: AvX Hope  (Read 6084 times)

Offline hordakalpha

• Last Login:August 01, 2014, 10:52:31 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
Re: AvX Hope
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2014, 10:51:29 PM »
update to 1.1 please

Update?    More like a headache.          I've been a long time winmugen user and just recently found out elecbyte finally decided to come out of hiding and create updates to the mugen program.    I've downloaded both 1.0 and 1.1 with the idea that it was going to be a fun upgrade.

The control config has been completely changed for no reason at all and then there only seems to be a very limited number of character selection.      I've got about hundred or so from the old version and can't even use half of them.

Basically, what wasn't broke didn't need to be fixed.   

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 12:02:24 AM
  • The trend setter
Re: AvX Hope
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2014, 11:32:35 PM »
Update?    More like a headache.          I've been a long time winmugen user and just recently found out elecbyte finally decided to come out of hiding and create updates to the mugen program.    I've downloaded both 1.0 and 1.1 with the idea that it was going to be a fun upgrade.

The control config has been completely changed for no reason at all and then there only seems to be a very limited number of character selection.      I've got about hundred or so from the old version and can't even use half of them.

Basically, what wasn't broke didn't need to be fixed.
=D> ^:)^ I know right.  b-( first off read the forum rules. NECRO-BUMPING! The forum even tells you your breaking them. Seconds winmugen was and is a broken mess. It's plagued with many issues and is so very unstable. 1.0 and beyond on the other hand don't have really any stability issues. The reason your having issues with 1.0 seems to be a personal one. You are lazy! You didn't read the forum rules so I know you didn't read the instructions in  the 1.0 read me file to gain more boxes. Hell you could have searched the Web for a screen pack for more boxes. Third and lastly update to 1.0 and have a nice day.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal