collapse

Author Topic: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31  (Read 2242 times)

Offline volzzilla

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 03, 2024, 11:29:19 AM
  • MMV - http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
    • The Mugen Multiverse
when originally released, M.O.D.O.K was missing 1 hyper that had already been sprite edited, just couldn't get it coded in time. thanx to borewood, Killer Illumination has now been coded and added to this update. while working on him, borewood also was gracious enough to also tweak the hyper charge (now officially renamed to Hyper Battering Ram) to look/work better. thank you so much borewood. without borewood's awesome work, he'd still feel a little lacking to me without that hyper i made you just inserted :)

generalized preview, (i don't know how to make those fancy gameplay gifs):

a better look at the new hypers (though battering ram is faster in game):

complete changelog from original release:
- contains o ilu's acid gun and another tweak patch
- contains kyoman's palettes
- contains borewoods bugfix patch
- readme updated and changing command names
- credit log updated (most notably mentioning loganir for fx which was accidentally absent before)
- brand new hyper, killer illumination
- better functioning hyper battering ram
- some sprite detailing

again, still grateful to pilgrim for completing so much before for the original release, as well as to everyone who ignored the leaked version before the full official release :)

download: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5085-m-o-d-o-k-by-volzzilla-pilgrim-and-flammableking-majorly-updated-12-31#59219

merry christmas and happy new year to everone :)

Please visit a DC/Marvel centered Mugen Community at: http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/

Offline Ven@m

• Lord of Symbiotes !
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:April 11, 2017, 11:00:00 AM
  • Mugen Freak !
Re: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 04:22:00 PM »
Thanks for the release. Another great character to add to my Marvel vs DC roster.  :)

Offline davismaximus

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 02, 2015, 12:49:27 AM
Re: M.O.D.O.K by volzzilla, Pilgrim, and flammableking majorly updated 12/31
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 09:52:12 PM »
Tested him out for a little bit, here's some feedback:

-CLSNs need some major work, almost all of them could use some cleanup.  It looks like you're using AutoCLSN, which is never a good idea.  The worst offenders are below:
(click to show/hide)
-Spam MP for infinite.
-Able to just fly away after a superjump.  You should limit how high he should be able to hover, and for a shorter period of time.
-Debug error with
-Debug error with Ground Pulse.  Also Ground Pulse and Electro Grenades have the wrong inputs in the README.
-Sonar Gadget is an infinite.
-Do the Analyze Cubes do anything?  They should increase damage on his Psionic Blaster, but it seems like they don't do anything in that regard.

Overall it's impressive what you guys were able to do with a single Steamboy sprite, but he needs a lot of work.  I get that you guys are doing something different than his MVC3 movelist, but instead of loading him with specials and hypers, you should really get the basics down first.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.