collapse

Author Topic: Sauron From Primal Rage Released  (Read 983 times)

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Born Again Man Of Faith
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2022, 07:00:18 PM
  • Repent To Yahusha(Jesus), For He Is Your Savior
Sauron From Primal Rage Released
« on: January 31, 2015, 09:55:19 AM »
Hello and happy Sabbath day to you all..i was cleaning out my documents when i ran into my old Sauron char wip file that i had cancelled progress on and stopped working on him..i thought i fully deleted all of his files but i forgot that i had an extra copy. so with that said i wanted to just release him and get it over with. he's not much trust me (as a matter of fact i believe he is still in Alpha stage) if i remember correctly all he has are basic attacks a taunt an intro and an outro that's it no hypers or anything special like that..

I'm leaving him open source for who so ever wants him for sprites or any other personal use your more then welcome just give me the credit is all i ask  O0 so with that said i'd like to present to you Sauron from primal rage. :)

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n59fba8ypaw9enc/Sauron.rar

Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
Re: Sauron From Primal Rage Released
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 01:12:46 PM »
Ladies & Gentlemen Sauron has been updated thanks to CultestOfVertigo check him out

https://www.mediafire.com/?a4bk6w06d6bv1jw
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline OldGamer

• IMT ScreenPack Creator
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 11, 2023, 10:45:30 PM
  • Mugen Creator for Stages & Screen Pack
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 04:20:36 AM »
 :o wow l have to test this character   
*downloading now* :w00t:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 04:30:14 AM by OldGamer »

Offline OldGamer

• IMT ScreenPack Creator
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 11, 2023, 10:45:30 PM
  • Mugen Creator for Stages & Screen Pack
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 04:35:41 AM »
after fully testing the character I have to say this very decent basic and Alpha character. But too bad the character don't have the sprite blood effect. but still this is nice basic character :thumbsup:

Offline Cyanide

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 29, 2019, 06:52:34 AM
    • Mugen Obscurity
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 06:23:07 AM »
I love primal rage and have it for about 8 different emulators. So i had to try this out.

It's basically bugless but very unpolished. I hope someone else continues with it. Some of the animations should be a lot smoother and i think the commands are stuffed up a bit as he's got his fierce attacks back to front.

All the attacks are at least there.

I would like to see some alternate command methods used. My keyboard doesn't do 3 buttons and although i'm well aware i can change it, there would be a certain amount of sense in providing commands that don't require 3 held buttons.

Good to start with and fine if considered alpha level. Perhaps i should get onto the re-do of talon i've been meaning to do for 9 years.

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 01:08:43 PM »
I love primal rage and have it for about 8 different emulators. So i had to try this out.

It's basically bugless but very unpolished. I hope someone else continues with it. Some of the animations should be a lot smoother and i think the commands are stuffed up a bit as he's got his fierce attacks back to front.

All the attacks are at least there.

I would like to see some alternate command methods used. My keyboard doesn't do 3 buttons and although i'm well aware i can change it, there would be a certain amount of sense in providing commands that don't require 3 held buttons.

Good to start with and fine if considered alpha level. Perhaps i should get onto the re-do of talon i've been meaning to do for 9 years.

Yea CultestOfVertigo has took over in helping with the completion of the char cause what he wants to do is incorporate the primal rage 2 version with in him as well which should be great in my opinion but it would be an honor if someone of your caliber helped in making Sauron what he is to be as well  ^:)^ :)
Sting Of The Scorpion

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal