collapse

Author Topic: Payback Time Mr. Ono  (Read 884 times)

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
Payback Time Mr. Ono
« on: February 08, 2012, 07:45:55 PM »
Around the time the SFxT trailer featuring BBA Megaman surfaced, me and my friend were talking about it. He's not that big of a Megaman fan, so he found this hilarious but at the same time he felt sorry for all the Megaman fans who were royally screwed over with this. So we talked about what if Capcom made a Megaman fighting game (not unlike IMT's amazing MM:RMM) and we were thinking of guest chars, like perhaps Ratchet (with Clank) and Nefarious being PS3 exclusives. Then one thing let to another and now, since you're probably wondering where I'm going with this (unless you're psychic and already knew)

Well ...

BTW his mouth is suppose to be like he's biting his lower lip while his upper is flaring upwards

What say you, my fellow MUGEN-ites?

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Payback Time Mr. Ono
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 07:56:42 PM »
 :D :D :DxDie :DxDie ^^(PM)^.  OMG! Soon as i clicked the thread and the screen popped in i immediately busted out laughing hard! all i can say is holy wtf ! that is hilarious! please....make this dude...in the name of all fans that capcom has dismissed these days. you rock for this Hypersonic bro. =D> =D>

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 07:59:44 PM »
I'll be honest, I HAVE thought long and hard on whether to make this or not.

Who knows, maybe when I find the time between WIPs, I'll consider making this a reality.

I know I won't have to worry about voice clips, since I plan to voice him myself (at is, as soon as I get a better mic)

Post Merge: February 09, 2012, 07:50:33 AM

Made the face to look more like you-know-who

Post Merge: February 10, 2012, 01:54:27 PM
Finished the Hadoken sprite. Working on Shoryuken

« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 01:54:27 PM by HyperSonic92 »

Offline Jesuscroid

• Nips
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:October 03, 2012, 12:36:51 PM
  • Nips
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 01:09:30 AM »
Well, this certainly reminds me too much of... you know who. It doesn't looks like Ono at all, honestly. It looks more like a Capcom geek.

Not to bring up pointless internet drama, but it wasn't Ono who brought up the idea of BBA Megaman. It was actually Inafune about a year ago, he's the one who suggested it. So yeah, how about you make a topic called "Payback time Mr Inafune"? I bet in sprite form, Inafune would look like a normal kind of man but maybe with a helmet, and maybe a hand cannon... Hmm, yes, that wouldn't be bad at all.

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 01:21:23 AM »
Well, this certainly reminds me too much of... you know who. It doesn't looks like Ono at all, honestly. It looks more like a Capcom geek.

Not to bring up pointless internet drama, but it wasn't Ono who brought up the idea of BBA Megaman. It was actually Inafune about a year ago, he's the one who suggested it. So yeah, how about you make a topic called "Payback time Mr Inafune"? I bet in sprite form, Inafune would look like a normal kind of man but maybe with a helmet, and maybe a hand cannon... Hmm, yes, that wouldn't be bad at all.

I dont think it was supposed to be ono.... I think the capcom geek was the point.

And yeah it was Inafune mwho suggested it, but I dont think inafune planed for him to be a digger like megaman volnutt is though.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 05:55:16 PM »
I know about the "Inafune suggested BBA Megaman" biz, but this was moreso an insult to the Street Fighter franshice which apparently is taking the place of Capcom's flagship franshice from Megaman

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 18, 2024, 11:29:37 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 06:14:52 PM »
but this was moreso an insult to the Street Fighter franshice which apparently is taking the place of Capcom's flagship franshice from Megaman

That wasn't a insult. At all. And that Megaman was hilarious :)

Offline MG

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 12, 2012, 06:02:48 PM
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 06:17:38 PM »
Isn't MH or RE capcom's Flagship Franchise they seem to get the most sales in Japan and the west.

Offline Jesuscroid

• Nips
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:October 03, 2012, 12:36:51 PM
  • Nips
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 08:49:09 PM »
You are all from a long way from what this topic is about, it just shows how much Megaman is "serious" business for any occasion. Let's face it, Inafune was the one responsible, and Ono just agreed with him. Ono is not the one responsible for character designs and never was, there is nothing to blame him for just because of an exclusive and parodied character addition, just take the joke or just don't play as him. BBA Megaman got quite fat and old because he hasn't been around since 1987, and besides, it adds a bit of humor to the character. In my opinion, he's more fitting than Classic Megaman would be.

Now get back on topic, please?

I forgot to mention how much I laughed at the face on the hadouken projectile. Now I really want to see this guy being a playable, hopefully you got nice plans for the other moves being as much as funny. c:

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 08:56:21 PM »
blah, blah, blah Megaman venting

Hilarious sprites, and Ono is the kind of funny guy that he would feature them.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 10:17:23 PM »
I forgot to mention how much I laughed at the face on the hadouken projectile. Now I really want to see this guy being a playable, hopefully you got nice plans for the other moves being as much as funny. c:
Well right now the only humor I have planned is in some of his intros and outros (and maybe in his back walk). I'll try and see what I can do for Nerd Ryu's versions of the moves like I did with Hadoken

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2012, 10:52:12 PM »
cool hypersonic bro. man i was gettin some flashes of ideas myself for stuff he would do for laughs.  alot plays on some facial expressions.  depending on what his moves will be would determine the facial expressions.  :D

good luck on him bro. :thumbsup: ::salute::

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 18, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2012, 12:42:16 AM »
 ;*)) ...  :D ...  :DxDie
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal