collapse

Author Topic: Bayoneta  (Read 1284 times)

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 08, 2023, 09:35:27 PM
  • I'm done you know where to find me. Click my sig.
    • Deviant-Generation
Re: Bayoneta
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 03:25:08 PM »
Well, NPD's only tracks sales for the U.S.

Very true I should have said that. Thanks for correcting me. But in the US 360 outsells PS3. In the other parts of the world I haven't the foggiest clue because I only keep up with my country :P in respects to gaming.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2010, 03:17:46 PM »

But Bayonetta is an amzing game. I love it. Ive been playing that and darksiders a lot. Darksiders is like a modern and dark Zelda. The wide exploration is awesome!

D@mn it! Though my mugen Creation, Left 4 dead 2 and Bayonetta is keeping me Occupied i still gotta get Darksiders and Army Of 2 II coming up. My friend reminded me yesterday about those games. I really wanna rock Darksiders. looks dope
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2010, 03:56:32 PM »
Darksiders is just as good as Bayonetta if not better. I love playing or reading anything that has to do with the apocalypse or 4 horsemen. Only thing tho, is that the first hour of 2 depending on what difficulty you play on is a bit slow. After that tho it picks up and never lets up. it has the exact same dungeon system as zelda. So if you love zelda consider Darksiders a modern and dark zelda to tide you over till a true zelda sequel comes out.

Again the only 2 problems with darksiders is the screen tearing and slight FPS drops. The FPS drops are hardly noticeable and I think they stop once you get past the first dungeon. The screen tearing only seems to really happen during dungeons outside of them it hardly ever does it. but they are nit picks compared to the over all experience. Pick the game up bottom line. You will not regret it!

EDIT: Also the game is more challenging on even normal then bayonetta. Some of the enemies hurt hard as hell and will drain your life in no time. Plus there are arena types of areas that you have to beat 6 of them to move on to a different area (it's a curse.) Those areas have time challenges and they throw tons of enemies at you. Starting from extremely weak to 2-3 tough dudes with about 10 weak dudes. So basically it turns into a dodge fest. It will get your adrenaline pumping like crazy in those areas.

For me I give the game a solid 9.5 It would have been a 10 if there were no screen tearing and some FPS drops. But the game may be crappier or better for other people. But I absolutely love it!

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 22, 2024, 09:07:01 PM
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2010, 04:10:18 PM »
frikin mexican stores take forever to bring the games but ill get it one of these days

its pretty interesting that the xbox is better made when ps3 is more powerful but well i dont own an xbox so ill get the ps3 version and from the demo im sure ill love the game as the stuff that is better on the xbox seems  like you only notice if you try really hard to do so with the xception of the framerate probably as looks pale in action based games

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2010, 04:49:29 PM »
Hmph, still don't look alike to me, maybe you need to look again.  One of them looks good and the other looks disfigured.  
Probably because it's one of the worst pictures of Sarah Palin I've seen....
Bayonetta
http://www.gamesmen.com.au/catalog/blog/uploaded_images/bayonet1-737388.jpg
Sarah Palin
http://www.keylargokey.com/sexy-naughty-cleavage-sarah-palin.jpg

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Deviant-Generation
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2010, 05:51:48 PM »
frikin mexican stores take forever to bring the games but ill get it one of these days

its pretty interesting that the xbox is better made when ps3 is more powerful but well i dont own an xbox so ill get the ps3 version and from the demo im sure ill love the game as the stuff that is better on the xbox seems  like you only notice if you try really hard to do so with the xception of the framerate probably as looks pale in action based games

Actually Vyn 360 and PS3 are pretty much neck and neck m8. The 360 out powers it by very little. So TBH it really does not matter which is more powerful because the parts of the systems that are more powerful are only by a few MHZ to a GHZ.

The 360 has a more powerful GPU (can push more Shaders and has more pipelines.) but the PS3 has a slightly faster CPU if I remember correctly. But the PS3 can divide stuff on it's CPU. So really they are both literally neck and neck. So don't ever rely on which is more powerful. They are nearly identical in power.

So bottom line : where one suffers in raw performance on one area the other makes up for it and vice versa. So if you really take everything together they are 98% identical in power.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2010, 11:04:42 PM »
Actually Vyn 360 and PS3 are pretty much neck and neck m8. The 360 out powers it by very little. So TBH it really does not matter which is more powerful because the parts of the systems that are more powerful are only by a few MHZ to a GHZ.

The 360 has a more powerful GPU (can push more Shaders and has more pipelines.) but the PS3 has a slightly faster CPU if I remember correctly. But the PS3 can divide stuff on it's CPU. So really they are both literally neck and neck. So don't ever rely on which is more powerful. They are nearly identical in power.

So bottom line : where one suffers in raw performance on one area the other makes up for it and vice versa. So if you really take everything together they are 98% identical in power.

Very good break down man 8)

Totally right on that.

As for Bayonetta the game is halarious. I took a short break from Darksiders again to beat some bosses in Bayonetta and wow the Sexual content is crazy high man....the part where she fights her so called double  and the ligt shines..well uh u know where lol....
that took the cake along with the gesture the evil angel did.

Only point (1 point) i take away from the game is how stupid it is they got the mechanics on the same button between dodging (slow down time) and the Panther and Crow transformation. its a pain in the behind in a heated fight where you are surrounded. You try to dodge on key and then u transform gettin u hit. so now at this point i have to get an enemy or two alone and dodge just on low timing and combo. where as in the begining of the game i was hella vicious with the dodge cuz there were no panther and crow powers yet.

wish they coulda made it optional to have em on or off intirely. ...hmph unless theres something i missed in options...

anyway i still love the game. hella amusing along with the Huge Monster kills she dishes out
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline vyn

• Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2010, 09:00:07 PM »
agreed on the shared button, its stupid, i wouldnt mind transforming via menu instead of this

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2010, 09:11:22 PM »
don't bother me >_>...... i just don't mash the button, instead i hit it before i get hit  ;D
(easy to say, hard as heck to do... but its wicked when i do)

Offline vyn

• Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2010, 12:40:54 PM »
you dont even need to mash the button, ps3 triggers are extremely sensitive and a double tap comes out all the time

playing it some more lately, a really cool game, funny and all, though i kind of want a more "masterable" combat system, this is way too easy to use and it takes little practice to execute longass combos while taking no damage pretty much like gow, i was expecting a more dmc3/4 like system where timings and stuff get crazy, especially with jump cancel

my fault really as dmc1 was like this, small complaint really the game stll rocks and s close to beating lbp on my gfs best game ever list

oh and the little girl s so cute!! XD

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[Today at 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar