collapse

Author Topic: .Batzarro's. Sprite Edits  (Read 90750 times)

Offline Worksa8

• Rocket Punch!
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 13, 2021, 01:19:25 PM
  • Rocket Punch!
Re: .Batzarro's. Sprite Edits
« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2008, 05:15:35 PM »
I really like your edits....Other then a few shading technicalities here and there, they look just great. I love your choices of bases and ideas mostly...

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2008, 05:26:49 PM »
I really like your edits....Other then a few shading technicalities here and there, they look just great. I love your choices of bases and ideas mostly...
Thanks, man. :) I know my shading can be off at times, but I guess I just gotta practice more.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Worksa8

• Rocket Punch!
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 13, 2021, 01:19:25 PM
  • Rocket Punch!
« Reply #102 on: April 25, 2008, 05:36:53 PM »
Thanks, man. :) I know my shading can be off at times, but I guess I just gotta practice more.
I can show you a few tricks if your intrested? My msn is Worksa7@hotmail.com
Glad to show you what I know, and maybe learn something in turn ^^
Anyways, keep up the good work, the sprites are very well made
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 05:46:10 PM by worksa8 »

Offline +L y n d ii

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 23, 2014, 08:18:06 PM
  • "Saa, Irasshai."
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2008, 09:12:53 PM »
Ooh! I just looove pretty sprites!!
You're good Batzarro, keep it up  =D

Userbar- Team Demon

Offline Akeme

• Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2008, 04:40:14 AM »
New sprite.

Chances are no one's heard of him. He was from a comic (that was suppose to be a three part mini series, but only lasted two.. how sad) called Wonder Landers. It was suppose to be what happens when fairy tales grow up and what happens when that particular story's over, with a Capcomish feel to it to boot. This particular guy's name is Puddlegum, and I'll be spriting his girl (Hopskotch) later on. I really liked the whole idea behind the story and the characters design, but you can hardly find any pics for them on the net.
Yup your right i never heard of this guy anyways your spriting skills have improved man and i can see that they will keep getting better anyways good job indeed ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2008, 09:08:52 AM »
worksa8: Don't have MSN. Can hit me up through PM though as I'm always willing to hear some advice. :thumbsup:

Lyndii: Thanks, sugah. ;*)) Oh, and I wanted to say, I really like the sprites you have up of Mature, Vice, and Shermie. You did a really great job on them. :thumbsup: Especially like how Shermie came out.

Akeme: Thanks, man. :) Always trying to better my skills. Have recently been messing with coding as well as I wanna be an all around creator and not just spriter. But I guess we'll see how that turns out. :-??

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline +L y n d ii

• Last Login:March 23, 2014, 08:18:06 PM
  • "Saa, Irasshai."
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2008, 04:19:19 PM »

Lyndii: Thanks, sugah. ;*)) Oh, and I wanted to say, I really like the sprites you have up of Mature, Vice, and Shermie. You did a really great job on them. :thumbsup: Especially like how Shermie came out.
You're welcome, SUGAH! xD
And thanks a bunch..They're the first(and only) edits I've done. I tend to get lost when shading sometimes..^.^" Heheh...  I still need to come up with a way to give Shermie a creepier feel. I can't think of what to add to her design to do that  Dx

Oh yeah, your Catwoman sprites are my favourite! Rayne's sprite is pretty cool too, she'd be Mortal Kombat-tastic in Mugen..xD

Userbar- Team Demon

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2008, 04:39:49 AM »

You're welcome, SUGAH! xD
And thanks a bunch..They're the first(and only) edits I've done. I tend to get lost when shading sometimes..^.^" Heheh...  I still need to come up with a way to give Shermie a creepier feel. I can't think of what to add to her design to do that  Dx

Oh yeah, your Catwoman sprites are my favourite! Rayne's sprite is pretty cool too, she'd be Mortal Kombat-tastic in Mugen..xD
Thanks agian. =D If you ever need help with anything, feel free to hit me up in PM. Maybe I could give a shot at making Shermie creepier, sugah. ;)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Akeme

« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2008, 01:30:22 AM »
Umm this maybe a stupid question but is their a difference in the quinn's in your avy becasue they look different ;)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2008, 04:33:23 AM »
Yea, they're different. The eviler looking one is Quinnzarro. Like Bizarro for Superman, Quinnzarro is the same for Harley. An imperfect clone that's very serious unlike happy/playful Harley. ;*))

Anyways, here's a new sprite I decided to do.

I did this one mostly to see if I could and if the base worked. I used Zangief for the base and sprited Apoc as best as I could from the one single normal sized sprite of him, using the same colors as well. Besides that, I hardly ever do Marvel edits, so I decided, why not. :-?? The one thing I'm not entirely happy with how it came out is that thing around his neck. Either way, feedback appreciated as this one took me some time to complete. :)

Oh, and nothing is copied/pasted, by the way. ;D

(click to show/hide)

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2008, 05:28:15 AM »
 :o wow awesome job!

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2008, 05:51:18 AM »
Thanks. :thumbsup:

Decided to do another Marvel edit, this time a much easier one.

Using Zangief again, I made Rhino. It only took me about ten minutes to do, would of been less but that stupid horn wasn't coming out to my liking. Either way, if there was ever a Spidey villain I'd like to work on, it'd be Rhino. Just that brute force has such an appeal. :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline TGM

• Yours truly
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 26, 2022, 03:46:39 AM
  • Knowledge is power but enthusiasm pulls the switch
    • starrich55
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2008, 08:58:41 PM »
Thanks. :thumbsup:

Decided to do another Marvel edit, this time a much easier one.

Using Zangief again, I made Rhino. It only took me about ten minutes to do, would of been less but that stupid horn wasn't coming out to my liking. Either way, if there was ever a Spidey villain I'd like to work on, it'd be Rhino. Just that brute force has such an appeal. :)

that's the hella beast man!! keep it up  :) :)

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:July 21, 2010, 12:00:11 AM
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2008, 09:33:32 PM »
Awesome Apocalypse!  @-)

"I am two people"      Cyclysm & Sgt.Rotter

Offline Whoblehwah

• Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2008, 10:25:18 PM »
Just thought I'd make one of these since I mess around and do random sprites at times.

Billy (Jigsaw's puppet) done from scratch

Bane edited from Alex (Upcoming WIP)

Professor Chaos edited from Sagat (from the anime-like episode of South Park)

Bullseye(s) edited from Cap. America (Fast edit(s))

Bloodrayne edited from Shiki (my 2nd edit ever)

Joker(s) edited from Kyosuke (Fast edit(s))

Apocalypse edited from Zangief

Dude your edits are so awesome. I love that Joker. The Apocalypse is cool.

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2008, 03:16:41 AM »
Thanks for all the comments, guys. :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2014, 12:34:12 PM
  • many thanks to hollow boy for this great avatar
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2008, 09:18:49 AM »
wow personally I think you have done a really good job with all of them any one of them would be worth making into a full character

well done =D>
hello to all from the planet wrecker aka Galactus

Offline L.G.

• Last Login:June 03, 2009, 04:58:35 PM
  • Team Demon Bossie
« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2008, 07:57:11 AM »
wow personally I think you have done a really good job with all of them any one of them would be worth making into a full character

well done =D>

I agree, anyways i really like your sprities their cute and beautiful, i really like the harley one cause she cool and a fun character. Anyways i would like to see more and keep doing what you do :P

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2008, 08:11:37 AM »
Man I wish that apoc was an actual character instead of the gooned out one we use as a punching bag. Plus that joker reminds me of the on in the new movie!! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

BTW, what's the eta on Harley?

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2008, 09:13:34 AM »
galactus: Thanks. :) There's been a lot of characters I've wanted to work on but only a few I cared for enough to do it. Harley's obviously first, and I have Bane coming up after her (or after the next char I have in mind).

L.G.: Thanks. :) Cute though.? ;*)) Think you're the first to give that compliment. Anyways, I'll be sure to keep doing what I do. :thumbsup:

stevesax: That Apoc sprite was a pain to do certain things on. Not to mention I forgot his tubes (or are they wires?) from his arms. There'd need to be a few changes in that Joker I sprite to really remind me of the movie one. Oh, as for Harley, still working on updating all her sprites to the new image. Her coding's coming along faster then her new sprites are, but a beta of her will be out soon enough. A new vid or two will be coming along the way as well before her release and along with it. So, keep an eye out and thanks for the compliments. :thumbsup:

(click to show/hide)

Offline L.G.

• Team Demon Bossie
« Reply #120 on: May 02, 2008, 09:16:06 AM »
Ohh i am i feel special, i can't wait to see the update vid becasue i like harley alot and you captured her cuteness :P

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #121 on: May 02, 2008, 09:43:22 AM »
Ohh i am i feel special, i can't wait to see the update vid becasue i like harley alot and you captured her cuteness :P
Heh, thank you again. I know Alex (Harl's coder) will be making a vid for her (and his Joker) this weekend, I believe, that should show a new thing or two on her. It'll probably be posted over in the WIP section when he makes the vid. :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline L.G.

• Team Demon Bossie
« Reply #122 on: May 02, 2008, 09:49:59 AM »
Heh, thank you again. I know Alex (Harl's coder) will be making a vid for her (and his Joker) this weekend, I believe, that should show a new thing or two on her. It'll probably be posted over in the WIP section when he makes the vid. :)
Okidokie thanks for the infoie, anyways keep that cute harley and spriting going ok :P

Offline Akeme

« Reply #123 on: May 03, 2008, 09:09:16 AM »
Question man, is that joker gonna be a part of harley in anyway. Also keep up the good work ;)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #124 on: May 03, 2008, 09:26:44 AM »
Question man, is that joker gonna be a part of harley in anyway. Also keep up the good work ;)
Yea, he'll definitely be in an intro or win pose (maybe both), but I'm still debating if he should be in a hyper or not. I know I'll use him for one other thing, but that'll be revealed later. :thumbsup:

(click to show/hide)

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal