collapse

Author Topic: capcom vs snk 2?  (Read 810 times)

Offline Squid ruler

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 29, 2014, 02:37:09 PM
  • hello im squid ruler ruler of the squids.
    • redrockshooter98
capcom vs snk 2?
« on: January 25, 2014, 03:15:57 PM »
capcom vs snk 2 more like street fighter vs snk my god i have not seen another character thats capcom i kept seeing street fighter talk about  false advertising im not dislikeing the game i love the game im just saying thats a bit false advertising you would think that a game like capcom vs snk you would think that there would be some capcom characters that everyone knows i barley know some of them of course i know ryu, ken, akuma, chun li, m bison, blanka, sakura, etc. of course theres morrigan but thats all i was expecting megaman and jin, or even hauzer from red earth im just saying that if theres a sequle i hope there more capcom characters then street fighter.  :-SS  PS i love this game  :Terry

Offline ParanormalParanoia

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 30, 2022, 04:02:26 PM
  • ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ SCREW THIS TABLE ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) SCREW
Re: capcom vs snk 2?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 04:30:42 PM »
Its Street Fighter + Darkstalkers guest vs SNK.
Even there is Final Fight in there, its still in the same universe as Street Fighter.
But hey in mugen you got cvs gameplay Cap.Commando, Anarkis, Leo and a few others.

Offline Superjoker

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:November 11, 2019, 10:01:54 PM
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 06:58:20 PM »
this one has been out for many years, glad u found it ;)

its a classic one of my all time favorites and a lot of fun 2player, try and beat everyone on the survival mode.

the stages are radical as well.

I have to admitt i was disappointed with the roster I thought Capcom could've been more original..

i give it  :) :) :) :) megaman's out of 5

Offline Squid ruler

• Initiate
    • redrockshooter98
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 07:58:53 PM »
yeah its a classic a great game that deserves to be treasured along with marvel vs capcom 2. if i had to choose 3 characters from both half's of the roster here's what i would pick for capcom (which is pretty much street fighter cause almost the whole capcom roster is street fighter) i would choose ryu, ken, and akuma cause i liked them in marvel vs capcom 2 i liked them in capcom vs snk 2. And for snk it would be Athena, chang & choi, and raiden cause i sometimes dominate arcade mode with them.  :)

Offline Superjoker

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:November 11, 2019, 10:01:54 PM
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 09:09:05 PM »
actually my best char on this is Nakoruru, There are many more weapon users in SNK i guess its because of the varierty of chars they used, and I dont do SNK games... Kyo has a cool move set as well, i just never got the whole floor hadouken wave thing...  /:O

my team is usually Evil Ryu, Haohmaru and Nakururu

as for MvC2 i bloody hate that game, idk why, i will sell my ps2 copy on ebay one day along with SNKvsC Chaos...

Offline Squid ruler

• Initiate
    • redrockshooter98
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 10:13:36 AM »
well my team is usally ryu, athena, and ken i really don't get kyos floor hadoken thing  :-?? its weird and i know one thing i hate about mvc2 i may like the game but that one flaw is what makes me stop playing and thats the difficulty is that what makes you hate it or is it something else?

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal