collapse

Author Topic: Anime Battle Royal - Project Lab.  (Read 42162 times)

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
Re: Anime Battle Royal Test sprites
« Reply #350 on: April 04, 2011, 02:55:50 AM »
Wow. Now that's much more like it. :) Looks like spriting Witchblade improves your spriting skill(s), right? You have a good one. ;)

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #351 on: April 04, 2011, 03:30:02 AM »
most definetly man. lol. i have alot of very intricate detail characters on my plate of characters to fully do for the project. doing these kinds help me get much better indeed. one of my sprite teaches gave me a good pointer where she really could use some work at and the rest is just a few more details. i have an animation ready in mind for her but wont get to that till i do some more editing on terry , once i am complete on all his basic moves i will be rolling into his specials then introduce terry jr for his hypers..  :thumbsup:

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 20, 2011, 01:20:57 AM
« Reply #352 on: April 04, 2011, 06:49:40 AM »

Yeah, her fighting stance is better than previous one.  :cool

Thanks to Demonkai.  I got this MMPR photo.
I didn't know your name was :D. That's an interesting name.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #353 on: April 04, 2011, 01:46:05 PM »
 ;D thanx, i like this one as well. ::salute::

hail CROM! XD||

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #354 on: April 04, 2011, 09:49:23 PM »

(click to show/hide)

:lies: :lies: :lies:
I didn't know who that was so I google image searched and I realized I should have had my nephew leave the room first.
EDIT: NOW you post a family friendly picture. lol
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 11:11:11 PM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #355 on: April 04, 2011, 11:05:46 PM »
Riko Yamaguchi should be sprited FOR REAL!! :D

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #356 on: April 05, 2011, 12:53:52 AM »
ooooooo..k I didnt know who rico whatever her name is was either and then i goggled it and low and behold ...the pics! Lawd help yall.  :D
all i gotta say is... why and what in the world? /:O

and enso....uhh yeah you go right ahead and sprite her  :thumbsup:. keep Rico all to yourself too, locked away in your mugen for very safe keeping. :D

you guys are hilarious.  :DxDie :DxDie

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #357 on: April 05, 2011, 12:56:07 AM »
ooooooo..k I didnt know who rico whatever her name is was either and then i goggled it and low and behold ...the pics! Lawd help yall.  :D
all i gotta say is... why and what in the world? /:O

and enso....uhh yeah you go right ahead and sprite her  :thumbsup:. keep Rico all to yourself too, locked away in your mugen for very safe keeping. :D

you guys are hilarious.  :DxDie :DxDie
^^(PM)^ Congrats Fatal, you officially freaked out my nephew and made me look like a perv. lol

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #358 on: April 05, 2011, 01:10:02 AM »
 >:-(-| way off.....yeah when i read the bio on her i was like ...
then i saw the pics and i was like ...
after i read what shadaloo said about nephew seeing that i figure he had a home alone moment.....remixed.
(click to show/hide)

dudes.....i have no comment on that.....back on topic. lawd help us. :D

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #359 on: April 05, 2011, 03:12:37 AM »
:-& No way. I thought fatalfreak would sprite her. Not me! How dare you ask me! Probably she might be sprited for OpenBor.

^^(PM)^ Congrats Fatal, you officially freaked out my nephew and made me look like a perv. lol
:D Gush. Maybe some girls will think you look like you're doing it. :D And I like what fatal posted there, too. ;)

BTW That Macauley Culkins or whatever the name is so freakin funny, and you're so freakin funny too when you go freaked out about it.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #360 on: April 05, 2011, 03:22:49 AM »
 :D nahh i dont know who you was talkin bout spriting her lol well it aint gonna be me thas for sure. lol

at first enso i thought she was some anime character and then i saw the girl and i thought she was in cosplay of the character......till i looked her up.....yeahhhhhhhh i was just like  /:O /:O /:O.

I still dont get it ! will somebody pm me what that whole thing means fatal posted.... really? :-??

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #361 on: April 05, 2011, 08:06:02 AM »
at first enso i thought she was some anime character and then i saw the girl and i thought she was in cosplay of the character......till i looked her up.....yeahhhhhhhh i was just like  /:O /:O /:O.
Same here, thought it was something to do with anime, except he didn't have a picture of her at the time (or at least that I saw) so I just decided to google image search her since I already had google image search up and BAM! :o "Oh s***! Look away Camdyn!" lol I just wanted to show him the project, and instead I showed him the wonderful dangerous world of the internet. lol
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 08:18:33 AM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #362 on: April 05, 2011, 08:24:01 AM »
First, is the Chuck Norrissy off-topic from a few months ago. And now this Riko Yamaguchi and the non-Anime related that fatal posted.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #363 on: April 09, 2011, 02:28:06 AM »
well peeps while in my CROM lab i had been doing some cool work on ideas . well i have enlisted 2 of my nephews to do the voice work for Terry jr.  . they will definetly do a good job. I myself will do the voice work for The God Of Mars. with some cool editing of course in the music lab with my brother on his voice. . pretty much everyone else i will have voice rips for from the animes shows, i have alot of each of them to get. Adam Blade will have his Japanese voice and the real one in question i might want to leave up to fans is Luffy. me i favor his Japanese voice over his american version. so i am tinkering with who's voice work i will do in japanese and who's in english. i want to get with Antman and will about maybe doing Vash voice work in english.  All of Soul Eater cast will be in englishgn as well. when i get some time i will post up a more or less complete list of who's voices will be in which language either english or japanese. I also wanna post up a few sample only short music clips of some tracks from the project either they will be original from the ost or as well my remixed versions  with some tweaks and fusions added into the ost anime tracks i came up with for the characters and stages.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 07:24:50 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando33 »

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #364 on: April 09, 2011, 11:10:27 AM »
So remember when you're beating the final boss to a bloody stump, that man screaming in pain is Lando. lol

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #365 on: April 09, 2011, 10:49:22 PM »
hmm after hearing this today i was thinking maybe it could be cool for that select screen while your are picking your characters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmkWdsdYYTw&feature=related#
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #366 on: April 09, 2011, 11:01:19 PM »
hmm after hearing this today i was thinking maybe it could be cool for that select screen while your are picking your characters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmkWdsdYYTw&feature=related#
This project is going to have 95% of the soundtrack be the Needless soundtrack isn't it? :DxDie

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #367 on: April 09, 2011, 11:05:30 PM »
This project is going to have 95% of the soundtrack be the Needless soundtrack isn't it? :DxDie

:-?? lol im sayin though its good sh*t that fits! :P lol...im actually hoping i hear some more new stuff out there :O*D. So far Lando the only one last year that put me on to this music here, well the 1st Ost. i didnt know it was Ost2 till today. I have an ear for music and seriously im stunned that one animes soundtrack is 99.9% bad @ss on both Osts. crazy stuff there haha

But yeh Brotha shadaloo it looks like Needless will be most of the soundtrack. But i know yall got other tracks to toss in. theres a lot 8)

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #368 on: April 09, 2011, 11:12:55 PM »
:-?? lol im sayin though its good sh*t that fits!
It does, but I think we already have a select track.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #369 on: April 09, 2011, 11:14:11 PM »
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that is nowhere near accurate..its 99%!!!! sike.  lol

nahh everybody has theyre own music. evrybody , from their respective animes. spike has his , vash will have his and so forth. the intro track is a fusion i made of an  ikkitousen track and needless ost1 ( i really didnt realize ost2 came out and havent heard it) so pretty much every one will have stage music of their own show.  i have a track for the character select screen , but uhh i think i did this one a lil more. i didnt wanna use needless soundtrack for too many things so i made sure to switch it all up to have a sorta balance. the title screen has its own music as well. both tile and character select are by the same music producer a hip hop dude but he got mean mad beats of all kinds. and they bang. but i def would consider using this one if the peoples of CROM want me too. thanx for the find Kai. ^:)^ ^:)^

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #370 on: April 09, 2011, 11:54:33 PM »
It does, but I think we already have a select track.

Ah groovey 8)

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that is nowhere near accurate..its 99%!!!! sike.  lol
nahh everybody has theyre own music. evrybody , from their respective animes. spike has his , vash will have his and so forth. the intro track is a fusion i made of an  ikkitousen track and needless ost1 ( i really didnt realize ost2 came out and havent heard it) so pretty much every one will have stage music of their own show.  i have a track for the character select screen , but uhh i think i did this one a lil more. i didnt wanna use needless soundtrack for too many things so i made sure to switch it all up to have a sorta balance. the title screen has its own music as well. both tile and character select are by the same music producer a hip hop dude but he got mean mad beats of all kinds. and they bang. but i def would consider using this one if the peoples of CROM want me too. thanx for the find Kai. ^:)^ ^:)^

No problem homie :) But naw do ya thang man :-j. it was just a random opinion just incase you cats didnt have anything :-?? haha. But the track is hot though. sounds like select screen music

HAIL CROM!!

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #371 on: April 10, 2011, 12:00:48 AM »
well peeps while in my CROM lab i had been doing some cool work on ideas . well i have enlisted 2 of my nephews to do the voice work for Terry jr.  . they will definetly do a good job. I myself will do the voice work for The God Of Mars. with some cool editing of course in the music lab with my brother on his voice. . pretty much everyone else i will have voice rips for from the animes shows, i have alot of each of them to get. Adam Blade will have his Japanese voice and the real one in question i might want to leave up to fans is Luffy. me i favor his Japanese voice over his american version. so i am tinkering with who's voice work i will do in japanese and who's in english. i want to get with Antman and will about maybe doing Vash voice work in english.  All of Soul Eater cast will be in englishgn as well. when i get some time i will post up a more or less complete list of who's voices will be in which language either english or japanese. I also wanna post up a few sample only short music clips of some tracks from the project either they will be original from the ost or as well my remixed versions  with some tweaks and fusions added into the ost anime tracks i came up with for the characters and stages.  :thumbsup:

Question.

Who's the god of mars?

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #372 on: April 10, 2011, 12:09:15 AM »
Question.

Who's the god of mars?

Fatal Fury 3 anime the God Terry faught

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #373 on: April 10, 2011, 12:09:28 AM »
lol yeah kai it def is and i will use it bro :thumbsup: . i think its a lil more well suited for it too. so now i can use that track for something else . hehehehehe mad thinker hat on right now bro. but def thanx for the mad lookout and that track will be the new character select screen music. :thumbsup:

@ whiplash ... this is the god of mars. he is from Fatal Fury the motion picture and is the main end protaganist of the show.  Lacorn is the vessel he uses to get his armor back together to restore his power.

oh and pay special attention to how he comes back to life. it will be his intro in the project. gold coins and all. :thumbsup:

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #374 on: April 10, 2011, 12:16:16 AM »
Oh, he's from the third movie.

I never watched the last movie cause it had nothing to do with games. (besides terry, mai joe and andy being in it.)

I liked the second one the best.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal