collapse

Author Topic: Last person to post wins!  (Read 264171 times)

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
Re: Last person to post wins!
« Reply #9400 on: February 20, 2013, 02:02:51 AM »
I can barely read dat.
But sounds like a good day to me.

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #9401 on: February 20, 2013, 02:27:56 AM »
...The final boss in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance makes me want to hang myself, both out of difficulty and stupidity... And yes I finally called it Revengeance because of just how ridiculous this boss is. Seriously, WTF?! There had better be a fantastic ending after a fight this crazy... Yes, I'm stuck on it. To be fair I started on Hard mode because of how easy the demo was for me. lol

Up until now it's been a great game though.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 05, 2024, 12:22:28 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #9402 on: February 20, 2013, 02:39:35 AM »
 I'm still playing transformers fall of cybertron. Wish some of yall played. Its gets lonely on the top. I'm currently #10 in the world in escalation mode.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #9403 on: February 20, 2013, 02:29:41 PM »
I'm still playing transformers fall of cybertron. Wish some of yall played. Its gets lonely on the top. I'm currently #10 in the world in escalation mode.
I have it, haven't opened it yet though.

Offline overlordnick

• Winner of Round 2/3/7/8/12 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 05, 2016, 05:28:34 AM
    • Email
« Reply #9404 on: February 22, 2013, 12:07:07 PM »
CoD bo2 free weekend!? lets hope i'm still able to speak 12 year old well enough
You know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel when they make me a mod

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #9405 on: February 23, 2013, 01:13:24 PM »
FIGHT ON!! \-/o
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline DanOwnsall112

• Suporter of Mugen Evolution
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2016, 11:19:37 PM
  • OYAJI!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #9406 on: February 25, 2013, 06:47:31 PM »
It's my birthday today  :Terry

"DAN NEVER DIES, HE JUST STOPS LIVING FOR A DAY!" - GatlingPunchRalf

Offline overlordnick

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #9407 on: February 25, 2013, 07:16:10 PM »
happy birthday dan  :Terry

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #9408 on: February 25, 2013, 07:33:25 PM »
Happy Birthday Dan dude! our sf vs Tekken war may have been short lived but it may be far from over!  \-/o....unless i get the net back up on it then yeah your win for now. lol

did anyone make Dan a birthday thread? my net is super slow  so i may not be able to do it. sorry i am late gettin on and would have made it earlier but i had the small Kids and was extra busy today.

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #9409 on: February 25, 2013, 08:24:05 PM »
Happy Birfday, Saikyo Style man!

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline DanOwnsall112

• Infinity Regular
  • OYAJI!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #9410 on: February 25, 2013, 09:25:31 PM »
Thanks guys, much appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #9411 on: February 25, 2013, 10:50:18 PM »
Danny Dan...happy born day man

HAIL CROM!!

Offline overlordnick

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #9412 on: February 25, 2013, 11:20:51 PM »
if anyone was wondering if the latest humble bundle is any good, it's not

Offline DanOwnsall112

• Infinity Regular
  • OYAJI!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #9413 on: February 25, 2013, 11:41:48 PM »
Danny Dan...happy born day man
many thanks  Gomen ne

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #9414 on: February 28, 2013, 12:09:06 AM »
well i been playing Aliens: colonial marines . i read alot of very bad reviews of the game. I got to say tho so far with my time with it and watching my nephew beat it . it is not all that bad as i have read.  Its a very straight forward shooter.  graphics aint bad but needs some more upgrading for sure and i love the guns. The aliens be dang near anywhere but yeah they kind of get easier to target as you get used to the guns. Just never use the shotgun up close!!!! NEVERRRRRRR! lol
storyline or Plot is ehhhh but it is what it is.

but alas so far... my nephew who is a huge fan of ther movie series loves the game to death and i am just kicking back on it here and there having some fun with nostalgia a bit until Bioshock Infinite releases!!!!!  ^:)^ ^:)^

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 07:01:29 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #9415 on: February 28, 2013, 12:42:52 AM »
...Its a very straight forward shooter...

That one of the major problems with the game. It's just that. This is the Aliens Franchise we're dealing with, and half the time you spend it fighting humans instead of the aliens, which aren't very smart to begin with.

The classic example to what this game should have been was the old "gameplay" Trailer from last year. Aliens shouldn't feel like an "outer space CoD", you should feel like you're @$$ is in constant danger at all times, or at least have more tension than the game offers.

The only part of that's really tense is the part where you DON'T have a gun. That level knocked it out of the park. The rest is just meh. And considering the hype that "gameplay" trailer built, it's no wonder the game is getting slammed in reviews the way it is now.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #9416 on: February 28, 2013, 01:22:32 AM »
Beat Metal Gear Rising last weekend. The final boss grows on you. It's a fun fight, but the character itself is still a stupid idea. lol Starting on Very Hard now. Anyone that buys it should start on Hard to adapt to the learning curve quicker. I recommend it to hack and slash fans, action game fans, and Metal Gearheads alike. Anyone with experience in fighting games should have an edge on everyone that doesn't, or at least it seems that way with everyone I've talked to. I'd be happy to answer questions about controls, mechanics, and what not. (BTW there's a movelist, which many people that complain about there being no dodge obviously didn't check. You do have to buy the dodge, but it doesn't take much BP, so it should be the first thing you upgrade.)

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #9417 on: February 28, 2013, 11:50:40 AM »

@ G Lux:

Damn i  see now i keep getting mixed reviews on the game. Hate and love for it. That makes me even more curious to rock it^^

You do have to buy the dodge, but it doesn't take much BP, so it should be the first thing you upgrade.)

damn...really? thats a bit corny and i feel that kind of character should have that from the start but eh im sure the game is still hot for what it is though^^ hopefully i can get it some time soon....

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #9418 on: February 28, 2013, 04:17:11 PM »
damn...really? thats a bit corny and i feel that kind of character should have that from the start but eh im sure the game is still hot for what it is though^^ hopefully i can get it some time soon....
Seeing as you rely on parrying, blocking, or "Ninja Running" more often than dodging (only used dodging for one boss fight and I was playing on Hard) it's not that big of a deal. But again, you should be able to get the "Offensive Defense" upgrade right after you finish the opening level if I remember right.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #9419 on: February 28, 2013, 04:33:42 PM »
That one of the major problems with the game. It's just that. This is the Aliens Franchise we're dealing with, and half the time you spend it fighting humans instead of the aliens, which aren't very smart to begin with.

The classic example to what this game should have been was the old "gameplay" Trailer from last year. Aliens shouldn't feel like an "outer space CoD", you should feel like you're @$$ is in constant danger at all times, or at least have more tension than the game offers.

The only part of that's really tense is the part where you DON'T have a gun. That level knocked it out of the park. The rest is just meh. And considering the hype that "gameplay" trailer built, it's no wonder the game is getting slammed in reviews the way it is now.

yeah i kinda feel mad about how it looked in the trailer differs greatly from the actual game. because i heard alot of that was scrapped cause it changed development houses during periods of the games development. the first trailer is the original one then it got shipped to another that scrapped most the work they did for what they wanted to to do then it went BACK to the original house and they scrapped some of their work. it became a mess. the best part def was the no gun part. scared the hell out of me cause ...i didnt have a dang gun! lol . well the aliens arent suposed to be geniuses at super battle intellect and there are various types . the blind ones are just plain stupid but it makes you have to creep around them but all you got to do is stand still and they go back to stiff mode.  :D

I thought if i got ....you know who.... that he was gonna be talkin major shyt the whole time with me but.,...nada. o.O#

i enjoy the straight shooter of it but i def say it leaves you wanting more intensity of being totally threatend and super overwhelmed. maybe playing on the hardest setting you will or the online , i dont know. havent played either. The aliens do creep up on you at times if you not panning around but for the most part at times they line up like ducks in a row for you to mow them down with the big smart gun. lol. The health thing is kinda cool but an issue as well. you dont get health like that and you really have to watch your meter. dont use the shotgun up close! i made that mistake too many time but alot of it was cause i didnt get to kick them off of me for a good distance shot. something me and my nephew can say you def have to stick close to your team mate or mates. cause if you stray in those open scenes too far away from the group those suckers will come out of nowhere around you. you wont have your team mate to splat them off of you cause they too busy in the firefight.  yeah the humans part being in was just....why the hell? i want to fight aliens not humans! i get it adding it into the plot but still....No.  lol

The best review i read about it gave a good thought.: before this game got made we have already played every good  game space /alien shooter made that had already borrowed the Alien 2 movie formula in various ways. you would think that because this ties directly off the movie you would think they do it better then these games that had gone far and above the movie in their style but sadly it doesnt . The original version that was getting made was the one we should have gotten cause it was the one that had everything to expect and more.  what we got was 2 development houses fighting each others creative style and became a mess of a collaboration which there shouldnt have been one.

my thoughts are the same. but i enjoy what i got but it still just doesnt satisfy me whole as a huge fan of the Alien 2 movie. right now for me personally, it will be just another shooter in my stash. Bioshock Infinite better be what i have seen! \-/o

Offline overlordnick

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #9420 on: February 28, 2013, 06:38:11 PM »
Seeing as you rely on parrying, blocking, or "Ninja Running" more often than dodging (only used dodging for one boss fight and I was playing on Hard) it's not that big of a deal. But again, you should be able to get the "Offensive Defense" upgrade right after you finish the opening level if I remember right.

so your character has to learn "step to the right"?
how does he walk?

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #9421 on: February 28, 2013, 06:47:23 PM »
so your character has to learn "step to the right"?
how does he walk?
I know it sounds weird for an action game, but you really don't need it when blocking, parrying, and Ninja Run get you out of danger well enough. This keeps you on the offensive, which makes for faster paced gameplay. The only thing the dodge has over the other defensive moves is minor damage to the enemy. Raiden jumps out of the way and swings his sword in the direction he jumped from. The only time I found myself doing it often was during one of the boss fights. The gameplay seems weird at first, but I promise this game is fun as hell once you learn it.

And BTW to the "how does he walk?" comment, he walks at 60FPS.

Offline overlordnick

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #9422 on: February 28, 2013, 07:01:32 PM »
i don't think framerates affect speed of movement

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #9423 on: February 28, 2013, 07:07:40 PM »
No, but just pointing out that the game runs beautifully... Atleast on the PS3. But Raiden moves pretty fast, with and without Ninja Run.

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #9424 on: March 01, 2013, 01:54:02 AM »
Lando, when the next sprite contest comes, I will beat you this time to win for the Sprite Contest of the Month! Unfortunately for me, if I sprite while being addicted to the computer :P, I would have my grades down by not studying and/or reading the book(s). I didn't know you joined the contest. I keep forgetting you participated the sprite contest before, Lan. I think we're beginning to be rivals, but we remain to be friends.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Tags: cool bahaha 

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal