collapse

Author Topic: Last person to post wins!  (Read 264155 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Last person to post wins!
« Reply #7250 on: December 05, 2011, 01:38:14 AM »
ITS MALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKK! and hellz yes you sure can....and make em all kinds of shapes. i made one and posted her on the site for DL. huge boobs. of course.  >:D

Offline Malik

• C.R.O.M - Malik the Demon Hunter, Winner of Round 4 in Last Person to Post Wins!
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 22, 2012, 04:00:21 PM
  • Dormammu- ''I shall Strike you down demon hunter''
    • ecwjonhmorrison.piczo.com
    • Email
« Reply #7251 on: December 05, 2011, 01:41:00 AM »
hey lando, how's it going and holy crap :o :o :o :o I'm gunna create C.Viperrrrrr!!!!!!!!

*Dormammu sprite edited by me*

Dormammu - ''I Will Slay You!!!''

Kratos - ''You Will Not See The End Of This Day!''

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #7252 on: December 05, 2011, 01:46:26 AM »
Oh ya know Lando just does the good do all the time . lol  chillin bro and yo def make her so i can DL her when i cop tha game. if i am correct other people can use your character too if open to public use or something....am i right shadaloo? oh and by the way Malik...C.R.O.M has GROWN!

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/infinity.wiki/mediawiki/index.php?title=C.R.O.M.

yeah its exactly what you thinkin it is by what it says. :w00t: ::salute::

Offline Malik

• C.R.O.M - Malik the Demon Hunter, Winner of Round 4 in Last Person to Post Wins!
  • Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #7253 on: December 05, 2011, 01:59:09 AM »
Oh ya know Lando just does the good do all the time . lol  chillin bro and yo def make her so i can DL her when i cop tha game. if i am correct other people can use your character too if open to public use or something....am i right shadaloo? oh and by the way Malik...C.R.O.M has GROWN!

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/infinity.wiki/mediawiki/index.php?title=C.R.O.M.

yeah its exactly what you thinkin it is by what it says. :w00t: ::salute::
Yeah that's good to hear, you can DL people's creations, damn i gotta make the X-men and Street Fighters, it's gunna be crazy lol

Damn i've been gone for way to long lol, hey what about that project? did you guys start? i hope not, i really wanna help with that.

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #7254 on: December 05, 2011, 02:04:35 AM »
Yeah, you can DL other's creations, but I can't do it for some reason. :'( And what's up Malik? Lando's gotten pretty far with Terry, but I'm redoing my Bushido sprites and the intro. Oh, and we got a new character.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #7255 on: December 05, 2011, 02:10:37 AM »
which one? you mean the Bor project of us CROM members? if so then nahh we havent started that yet. So your just in time.  i am still working on ABR and even other stuff but i will be doing some mean stuff on my terry so i can at least get to coding something on him this month . definetly. I actually will be making my own version of myself for that CROM bor Game. I wrote down some stuff on the other Bor game so that will have 7 selectable characters top play as and will have about 3 first round sprites up for it after new years on the stage drone enemies. i got some pics of people from the shows to use as a guide for making them.
Mugen ninja done made a terry stage for abr and a bushido brown stage he was working on. the pics are in the threads on the stages. I even using both in my mugen along with their soundtracks for the stages for the project for testing. That terry stage is a def win and love how the alpha of the bushido one looks too. Trying to see when Wolviesam gets back if he can do a lil animation on the water on the terry stage. :thumbsup: Once i get some Poster?log work for those Bor games made imma post them up on the wiki on the projects section along with some sprites . wanna have a clickable link  to take you directly to the hosted projects when i can and if i can. Plus a few extended members have their projects that iwill try to lend a hand in will be on our page. CROM is in all kinds of places Bro.  :o ::salute::

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #7256 on: December 05, 2011, 02:16:46 AM »
Found a Bruce Lee on the Saints Row site. I am so making Betty White now!

Offline Malik

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #7257 on: December 05, 2011, 02:20:16 AM »
Yeah, you can DL other's creations, but I can't do it for some reason. :'( And what's up Malik? Lando's gotten pretty far with Terry, but I'm redoing my Bushido sprites and the intro. Oh, and we got a new character.
ah ok that's sounds sick, ah nothing much just relaxing, since i got school in 6hrs XD what about you?

Oh nice, whos the new character?

@Lando
Damn you guys have been busy, while all i've been doing is partying XD , but i'm just waiting for that bor project, then i'll be working 24/7  ::salute::

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #7258 on: December 05, 2011, 02:20:29 AM »
Found a Bruce Lee on the Saints Row site. I am so making Betty White now!

Thats crazy! i figured it would be a matter of time before someone would make a bruce lee character. lawd i knew Betty White was gonna come at some point.  :D

oh the new character is Mightest Desciple Kenichi, he replacing Darkside of Darkside Blues Anime. i did a lil test sprite of him in the test sprite thread. his hyper striker is Apachai. Gatlin Punch was the one who submitted him for the replacement and he will fit very well.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 02:34:13 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #7259 on: December 05, 2011, 02:26:33 AM »
Damn you guys have been busy, while all i've been doing is partying XD
Figured that when I saw "I'm DRUNK!!!!!!!" on PSN. lol

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #7260 on: December 05, 2011, 02:35:20 AM »

:D good ole Malik is CROM's resident Party Animal  :D.

Offline Malik

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #7261 on: December 05, 2011, 03:04:20 AM »
Oh yeah huh? i forgot about that, yeah i've gotten drunk like 4 weekends in a row lol, and it's gunna be 5 this weekend  ;)

But honestly, idk  people have just been in such a party mode lately and i keep getting invited @^@

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #7262 on: December 05, 2011, 05:53:15 AM »
Just don't get too Eff'd up, you might wake up in bed with Manolo. :-SS

Just got the bad (?) ending. The trophy/achievement for it is "Mr. Fury would be proud". lol It'll make sense when you see what happens.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 06:01:27 AM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #7263 on: December 05, 2011, 08:45:31 AM »
ah ok that's sounds sick, ah nothing much just relaxing, since i got school in 6hrs XD what about you?
I have my finals this week. You're on time to post. Are you gonna have a Christmas break? Also, I've been playing Ace Attorney games ever since my registration day of this college semester.

Damn you guys have been busy, while all i've been doing is partying XD
I thought this semester you were in school. Weren't you? How long have you partied?

(click to show/hide)

Lando's characters: Adam Blade and David Hasselhoff
Shadaloo's: M. Bison, Bruce Lee, and Betty White
Mine: Michael Jackson, "Double Dragon," and Will Ferrell
Malik's: C. Viper and Raditz

Last comment for Malik. I got two words for you: Welcome back.

Guys. You wanna know what happened yesterday? (ah man now it's around 12am and it's Tuesday) Well. Before that. One rhythmic activities instructor asked the audience including myself if we could dance at the gym. We were at the gym at that time. One person nervously volunteered to stand with the class. I guess he was nervous in front of the audience. I was too nervous to stand and dance 'cause I felt I'd be too embarassed in front of them. Later, I participated and started dancing to the class and the audience. :D I was dancing to Nicole Scherzinger's "Jay Ho." First I started dancing like a gypsy and probbly an Egyptian or Indian (woman?). Then I did the M. Bison dance where he crosses his arms but I turned around and bent my knees a little. Lastly, I didn't know what move to come up with while dancing. I was thinking like Phoenix Wright while moving my fingers idly. I was mumbling to myself saying, "Lando Style. C'mon. I need Lando Style." But when one of Lando's comments came to my mind and clicked into my head rapping "Go swag it." I remember he was talkin' bout the swaggin' stuff a lil. Based on that, I did my own swag and everyone was like, "WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!" And yep! That "Lando style" I did was a swag. I think it was to pay "homage" to him calling my "comedy side", Ensomnia. lol

My reason for going to that class was to see my girlfriend dancing as her final exam.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #7264 on: December 05, 2011, 09:10:51 AM »
Pharse of the day: "Lando Style" lol

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #7265 on: December 05, 2011, 09:14:33 AM »
Phrase of the day: "Lando Style" lol
What da F*CK!!! :D

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #7266 on: December 05, 2011, 10:40:34 AM »
Enso you was swaggin bro? fkin awesome!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :w00t: dude , next time make sure you do the Enso pimp swagg too. the ladies gonna love the Enso swagg. lol  :thumbsup:

yooooooo i saw the most mind boggling thing today. it was one of those , In God's Name ...How and why? today i went to my networking meeting and after i was done me and some other people ( 2 other dudes and 3 ladies) was walking through a car parking garage  and heard a weird shrieking noise, as we got closer down the cut through the noise got louder and was more like crying, immediatly the women thought it was a baby, so we ran to see what it was, in the corner of the garage it was dark and then we saw this cat...trying to ...crawl but was in so much pain and it was...get this , its the crazy part....it was stuck to a ...dog!...a dead dead at that! our faces were like.... /:O /:O /:O /:O /:O /:O /:O . i dont know how otr why or wtf was this dog thinkin ...and the cat.....but whatever it was it turned out to be some deadly kitty.  :| . so the security gaurd from inside came out and saw and made the same exact face. called the animal control to come and try to ..unstuck ..the cat from the dead dog. i think you people know what i mean by the words "stuck" in animal terms.  that was theeee wildest and craziest thing i think i have ever seen in my entire life so far.  and you know there was tons of kitty jokes afterwards. o.O#

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #7267 on: December 05, 2011, 10:52:53 AM »
 /:O does not describe it.

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #7268 on: December 05, 2011, 03:28:09 PM »

Crazy stories... :-j

But...

Just don't get too Eff'd up, you might wake up in bed with Manolo. :-SS

Why the F me ?? \-/o

Is Malik a Hot Female Asian Blond or something...?? :-w

I don't drink anymore, so if a non-HOT-female makes a pass for some sweet time I would make sure I would break their sweet tooth... \-/o

Now, if a HOT and SEXY female specimen would require some liftin' of the spirit, I'm your guy... :cool

PS. By the way, welcome back Malik... :)

PS. Did you get Ultimate?  :-??

Offline overlordnick

• Winner of Round 2/3/7/8/12 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 05, 2016, 05:28:34 AM
    • Email
« Reply #7269 on: December 05, 2011, 04:48:29 PM »
Hi malik welcome back, i cant see your avitar so il say raditz sucks just to be safe
You know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel when they make me a mod

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #7270 on: December 05, 2011, 05:33:50 PM »
oh you want a hot , sexy super lady bro Manolo and she a sista? well keep an eye on my sprite thread, imma post a new all original babe just for ya. >:D ;D

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #7271 on: December 05, 2011, 05:50:54 PM »
oh you want a hot , sexy super lady bro Manolo and she a sista? well keep an eye on my sprite thread, imma post a new all original babe just for ya. >:D ;D

I'm down with sistas, specially caramel...  =P~

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #7272 on: December 05, 2011, 05:54:52 PM »
well she is now posted in the thread bro, and chocolate but if you want her a lil more caramel i can do that as well kind sir.  :thumbsup:

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #7273 on: December 05, 2011, 06:10:28 PM »
well she is now posted in the thread bro, and chocolate but if you want her a lil more caramel i can do that as well kind sir.  :thumbsup:

Just saw her and daddy like...daddy like...  :-j

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #7274 on: December 05, 2011, 10:29:22 PM »

Why the F me ?? \-/o

Is Malik a Hot Female Asian Blond or something...?? :-w

I don't drink anymore, so if a non-HOT-female makes a pass for some sweet time I would make sure I would break their sweet tooth... \-/o

Now, if a HOT and SEXY female specimen would require some liftin' of the spirit, I'm your guy... :cool
lol I picked you because I use Enso and Lando too much.

Tags: cool bahaha 

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal