collapse

Author Topic: Last person to post wins!  (Read 264077 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Last person to post wins!
« Reply #6275 on: September 30, 2011, 07:30:09 PM »

Lando. You pull another stunt like the one you pulled in that other thread and you are cut off !!!  \-/o

No Midget fo' you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  XD||

HEY THOSE ARE MY MIDGETS! \-/o YOU LUCKY I SHARE THEM..... on sundays!  :D

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #6276 on: September 30, 2011, 07:39:51 PM »
I answered that in ClubSyn's Birthday topic. My girlfriend is not a midget. I was too hesitant to post about her and yes she does the pole dancing though. I said "maybe before" because I was scared to tell IMT 'bout it. She told me she's done pole dancing. She hasn't been pole dancing recently since her dad is around. She goes to the club only when her dad's not around.

It's best that I don't comment or inquire anymore about this... /:O

*Walk away Manolo...just walk away...*

HEY THOSE ARE MY MIDGETS! \-/o YOU LUCKY I SHARE THEM..... on sundays!  :D

WHAAAAAAAAT ??  :o

You said they were ours !!!!!!!!!!    \-/o

I know I only found Lolita. She was so innocent and cudly, until she met the CROM crew...  =P~

...but that is not the point !!!!!!!!!!!!   /:O

You said that we CROM brothers would share the stable and call it our own...  :(

You also said that in order to use the stable you would have to be a CROM member, so I was only defending our turf...  :'(

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #6277 on: September 30, 2011, 07:46:19 PM »

WHAAAAAAAAT ??  :o

You said they were ours !!!!!!!!!!    \-/o

I know I only found Lolita. She was so innocent and cudly, until she met the CROM crew...  =P~

...but that is not the point !!!!!!!!!!!!   /:O

You said that we CROM brothers would share the stable and call it our own...  :(

You also said that in order to use the stable you would have to be a CROM member, so I was only defending our turf...  :'(

hey i share...on sundays. oh but i dont see you going after shadaloo for not sharing the Betty White girls! uh huh....  8=|

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #6278 on: September 30, 2011, 08:02:42 PM »
hey i share...on sundays. oh but i dont see you going after shadaloo for not sharing the Betty White girls! uh huh....  8=|

Hey, I'm not into that Golden Girl age thing. I dont condemn Shadaloo for doing it, but it is just too weird for me...  :P

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #6279 on: October 01, 2011, 01:55:09 AM »
Just rented and beat X-Men Destiny on the X-Men side playthrough. It's not bad. Could have been a lot better, but it's ok. 

Post Merge: October 01, 2011, 02:17:33 AM
I think you guys win "Most Entertaining Thread of the Year" with Syn's birthday thread. lol
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 02:17:33 AM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #6280 on: October 01, 2011, 07:35:15 AM »
I guess you now understand my point Manolo.

BTW I'm coming for the bonus win! Last page, someone's a winner for it and MUST write up his/her title.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6281 on: October 01, 2011, 05:26:49 PM »
Just rented and beat X-Men Destiny on the X-Men side playthrough. It's not bad. Could have been a lot better, but it's ok. 

Cool Bro !!! I was thinking about getting that game. Here are some questions for you:

1. Do you only get to use those three civilians/new mutants that they show in the trailers or do you get to use any X-Men?

2. Can you change their appereance or choose other skins, or are you stuck with the way they look in the trailers?

3. Are there any Sentinels and are the battles intense?

4. How is the battle system, is it Beat 'em up or mashing buttons or how?

5. Are there cool boss battles or is it just the X-Men vs the Brotherhood?

6. You finished it already? How long is it?

7. Is it the best X-Men game ever or just meh?

Let me know if it's a good experience enough to merit paying full price or if should I wait until it drops a few months from now...

Thanks...  :thumbsup:

I guess you now understand my point Manolo.

I guess I did, not entirely sure though...  /:O

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #6282 on: October 01, 2011, 05:35:24 PM »
did i win? :-??

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6283 on: October 01, 2011, 05:55:53 PM »

Nope...I WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  XD|| XD|| XD|| XD|| XD||

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #6284 on: October 01, 2011, 05:58:48 PM »
 %-(   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FKN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I MISSED BY ONE POST! ~X( \-/o

Offline C.R.O.M.-Mugen-Ninja

• The One And Only Ninja
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 06, 2023, 09:49:01 AM
  • The Ninja is never gone ~
« Reply #6285 on: October 01, 2011, 06:09:45 PM »
420!!!! OMG Feels like it was 407 yesterday!!!
NEXT CHALLANGE 450!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For many years, Mugen has been a passion to the Ninja, and still today it is. From 09' n' til this day ~

Keep fighting, keep struggling, keep creating, and have fun ~

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6286 on: October 01, 2011, 06:28:03 PM »
%-(   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FKN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I MISSED BY ONE POST! ~X( \-/o

:DxDie :D :DxDie

I baited with the long email and knew somebody would fall...  :DxDie

Sorry it was you bro... :D

I still want the answers to those questions on the post Shadaloo, but it was just irresistible to bait a comment...  ;D

Oh well, I win some, YOU lose some...NEXT !!!!!!!!!!!!  :O*D

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #6287 on: October 01, 2011, 06:54:17 PM »
Cool Bro !!! I was thinking about getting that game. Here are some questions for you:

1. Do you only get to use those three civilians/new mutants that they show in the trailers or do you get to use any X-Men?

2. Can you change their appereance or choose other skins, or are you stuck with the way they look in the trailers?

3. Are there any Sentinels and are the battles intense?

4. How is the battle system, is it Beat 'em up or mashing buttons or how?

5. Are there cool boss battles or is it just the X-Men vs the Brotherhood?

6. You finished it already? How long is it?

7. Is it the best X-Men game ever or just meh?

Let me know if it's a good experience enough to merit paying full price or if should I wait until it drops a few months from now...

Thanks...  :thumbsup:
Ok:
1. You only get to choose from the three mutants, but this really wasn't much of an issue for me. The powers you pick at the start affects the powers you get throughout the game. (I chose "Shadow Matter".)

2. Yes. There are several outfits to unlock throughout the game. The outfits affect your stats similar to MUA1.

3. Yeah. There is one Sentinel boss fight. It was pretty fun to do.

4. The controls are similar to the X-Men Legends games with more button mashing elements.

5. Actually, the game is about the X-Men and the Brotherhood against the Purifiers and the U-Men. There aren't many bosses, though there are some enjoyable ones.

6. It's actually pretty short, I started at about 7:00 PM, and ended at 12:00-ish.

7. Hmmm... I don't know about best ever, but I enjoyed it. I'm actually planning on buying it now, but not at the $60 retail price.

Overall, it's a fun game with some replay value. The dialogue is kinda weak at the start, but it does get better. (Atleast it did with the character I chose.) It has a decent storyline too. I see reviews slamming it, but I don't think it's a bad game. It's atleast worth a rent.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 02:02:20 AM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #6288 on: October 01, 2011, 10:45:37 PM »
Ahhh NOOOOO!!!!! Manolo wins?!!! Damn you! \-/o >o:-( I'm pissed! I was planning on winning it but didn't you did it while I was at the church.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6289 on: October 02, 2011, 03:25:26 PM »
Ok:
1. You only get to choose from the three mutants, but this really wasn't much of an issue for me. The powers you pick at the start affects the powers you get throughout the game. (I chose "Shadow Matter".)

2. Yes. There are several outfits to unlock throughout the game. The outfits affect your stats similar to MUA1.

3. Yeah. There is one Sentinel boss fight. It was pretty fun to do.

4. The controls are similar to the X-Men Legends games with more button mashing elements.

5. Actually, the game is about the X-Men and the Brotherhood against the Purifiers and the U-Men. There aren't many bosses, though there are some enjoyable ones.

6. It's actually pretty short, I started at about 7:00 PM, and ended at 12:00-ish.

7. Hmmm... I don't know about best ever, but I enjoyed it. I'm actually planning on buying it now, but not at the $60 retail price.

Overall, it's a fun game with some replay value. The dialogue is kinda weak at the start, but it does get better. (Atleast it did with the character I chose.) It has a decent storyline too. I see reviews slamming it, but I don't think it's a bad game. It's atleast worth a rent.

This place looks like a ghost town...  /:O

Brrrr...spooky... @^@

Is that what happens when I win? I clear the town?  :-??

Oh well, back to business...  :O*D

Thank you for the answers Shadaloo. I've been waiting for an X-Men game like Legends, but better. Don't get me wrong. I still love Legends and still play it once in a while, but I was hoping for a Beat 'Em Up type of game with at least one stage where you can fight and be overwhelmed by Sentinels in a city setting, with better graphics. The Legend's Sentinel battles were cool, but I wanted greater battles with more interaction from the environment and Sentinel's losing limbs while they still fight.

I also want Cable, Deadpool and Apocalypse to be in it. I also expected to be able to have different options for the character's skins. Those three are not that exciting. I don't know why they didn't add the “create a character” feature that has been popular for a while in games.

Anyway, I'll probably wait until it drops in price before I buy it. I was sooo disappointed with the direction they went with the X-Men First Class movie that I haven't seen it yet. I'm just in an X-Men low right now. Back to MvC3... :-??

Ahhh NOOOOO!!!!! Manolo wins?!!! Damn you! \-/o >o:-( I'm pissed! I was planning on winning it but didn't you did it while I was at the church.

Sorry Enso, but Master Yoda said: "Do or do not. There is no try..."  [-X

FWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :P

« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 03:34:54 PM by C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle »

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #6290 on: October 02, 2011, 07:49:12 PM »
There is only one Sentinel in this game that you actually fight, although during the final boss, you can see the mutants fighting Sentinels in the background. I would have preferred to play as the X-Men or Brotherhood mutants or to create my own character, but I went in knowing this wasn't the case, so it didn't bother me too much. The game has it's flaws, but it's still a decent game. Not worth $60 though.

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6291 on: October 02, 2011, 09:08:29 PM »
There is only one Sentinel in this game that you actually fight, although during the final boss, you can see the mutants fighting Sentinels in the background. I would have preferred to play as the X-Men or Brotherhood mutants or to create my own character, but I went in knowing this wasn't the case, so it didn't bother me too much. The game has it's flaws, but it's still a decent game. Not worth $60 though.

Cool. Thanks bro !!!  :thumbsup:

I am definitely going to wait now. That saved me time and money...   :)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #6292 on: October 02, 2011, 09:18:23 PM »
yall talking bout x men destiny game?

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #6293 on: October 02, 2011, 09:56:48 PM »
Yes.

Offline mugenstation360

• Mugen faithful & Respectful person
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:March 28, 2013, 05:02:27 PM
  • -_- If you can't create Sh"t, then dont talk it.
« Reply #6294 on: October 02, 2011, 09:57:58 PM »
cool profile pic.

OK class! Now remember, in order to give someone proper feedback, you must BASH them! Because being nice, and or respectful, is frowned upon in the Mugen community... Ok, so what do we do to new creators and patch makers kids?

(Kids yelling) BASH THEM!!!

That's right class! now get out there and discourage someone!

(Kids) Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Objection!

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #6295 on: October 02, 2011, 10:11:16 PM »
cool profile pic.

Which one, mine? Thank you...  :cool

Is the profile pic of the WINNER of the Bonus Round on Page 420 of this LPTPW thread...  :w00t:

FWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :P

Offline overlordnick

• Winner of Round 2/3/7/8/12 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 05, 2016, 05:28:34 AM
    • Email
« Reply #6296 on: October 02, 2011, 10:44:35 PM »
damn you guys did it while i was out of town.
whatever i was doing some stuff for the march of dimes, so i'm a little less mad
You know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel when they make me a mod

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #6297 on: October 02, 2011, 10:55:47 PM »
cool profile pic.

Which one, mine? Thank you...  :cool

Is the profile pic of the WINNER of the Bonus Round on Page 420 of this LPTPW thread...  :w00t:

FWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :P

It was obviously directed toward me, because I was the winner of the first round. :cool

Offline overlordnick

• Winner of Round 2/3/7/8/12 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 05, 2016, 05:28:34 AM
    • Email
« Reply #6298 on: October 02, 2011, 11:27:25 PM »
perry: to block a blow by tossing a spectator named perry in-front of the opponent's blade
You know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel when they make me a mod

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #6299 on: October 02, 2011, 11:57:47 PM »
I knew that was a legitimate strategy!

Tags: cool bahaha 

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal