collapse

Author Topic: Last person to post wins!  (Read 264203 times)

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
Re: Last person to post wins!
« Reply #4525 on: May 27, 2011, 07:53:18 AM »
enso..is it me or is your avy speech getting loner and longer...now you are the ladies man with the demon eyes? /:O ok i am officially terrified to see what you look like.
*bolded to correct the spelling*

:DxDie Man. You know what? I have two of my girls who are my friends and they're sisters. They like to call me demon. They said it's because of my own brown eyes. Just like some people's I guess. Shadaloo has blue eyes. I have brown eyes. What color is your eyes, Lando? Green? I'm not really a demon. The reason I put to that, is because dey call me dat.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #4526 on: May 27, 2011, 12:49:53 PM »
Shadaloo has blue eyes.
/:O I really hope you said that because I posted it somewhere. :-SS
lol

Post Merge: May 27, 2011, 01:06:34 PM
Back story to "Death Cargo":
http://www.necrostorm.com/games/deathcargo/story.html
Strange, but then again what fighting game storyline isn't?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 01:06:34 PM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #4527 on: May 27, 2011, 01:13:58 PM »
i actually have very light brown eyes enso. they are high light brown , not too far off from hazel brown. My son was gifted with a shade even lighter than mine, his are hazel brown with green.

shadaloo has blue eyes? how do you know this enso?  oh crap! enso has seen shadaloo! I told you not to stick your head out the office window shadaloo...enso might saw you from across the street....oh crap! i said too much! runs away ..runs awaaaaaaay...

i really wanna see more on this Death Cargo...names is still friggin wierd tho. lol

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #4528 on: May 27, 2011, 01:54:01 PM »
i really wanna see more on this Death Cargo...names is still friggin wierd tho. lol
Yeah. Fighters are making a comeback. :w00t:
Another dang storm! Will we ever get a break? lol

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #4529 on: May 27, 2011, 04:06:40 PM »
/:O I really hope you said that because I posted it somewhere. :-SS
You posted where you said that you had an eye injury. And then you said your new eyes are like "Anime-ish".

shadaloo has blue eyes? how do you know this enso?  oh crap! enso has seen shadaloo! I told you not to stick your head out the office window shadaloo...enso might saw you from across the street....oh crap! i said too much! runs away ..runs awaaaaaaay...
Of course. Eye injury. But I forgot which page that is.

My eyes are dark brown.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #4530 on: May 27, 2011, 04:08:09 PM »
Next person who posts gets banned...

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #4531 on: May 27, 2011, 04:08:53 PM »
Sorry Acey. Looks like it's you.

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #4532 on: May 27, 2011, 04:16:31 PM »
:D I hope it's a big joke. We're going to round 7. Page 350. If you win in the first reply of page 350, then you can create your custom title Winner of Round # of Last Person to Post Wins!. You can go to page 8 where Spidermew says this:

As long as im the first on page 50 then im down with that lol

So this means every 50 pages of each round for the win.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #4533 on: May 27, 2011, 04:24:02 PM »
Before SpiderMew it was Lord Waffles:
I think we should set this up so that the first person to page 50 wins.
I believe it's been said that you can't set a limit so let just make a verbal
one. So how about that?

(click to show/hide)
And on page 50:
I guess so but it was fun. So I say Round 2! First to 100 wins my title!
Page 100:
Round 3! Page 150!
And so on...

And then you said your new eyes are like "Anime-ish".
No, not my eyes, the scar. lol

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #4534 on: May 27, 2011, 04:26:45 PM »
So, since I'm banning myself I guess I should give my passwords to someone... btw, it's "MayoBasedBeverages"

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #4535 on: May 27, 2011, 04:30:19 PM »
btw, it's "MayoBasedBeverages"
>:D Now Shadaloo can take over IMT!

Oh, wait... it was International Mugen Team we wanted...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 05:10:09 PM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #4536 on: May 27, 2011, 05:49:59 PM »
What I'm doing now is spriting Mia Fey. But I haven't played any of Ace Attorney games yet. You remember I did Phoenix Wright, right?

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #4537 on: May 27, 2011, 06:25:42 PM »
I just smacked myself in the lips with nunchuks. Ouch. *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #4538 on: May 27, 2011, 06:26:32 PM »
Ouch. :P

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline C.R.O.M. Zaxis

• Green Lantern of sector 2814.6
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 08, 2023, 02:57:48 PM
  • Zaxis for CROM
    • Email
« Reply #4539 on: May 27, 2011, 08:09:56 PM »
smooth. ;*))  Just like a ninja shadaloo.  Just like a ninja.

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #4540 on: May 27, 2011, 09:23:03 PM »
Like an Afro Ninja maybe. lol

Offline C.R.O.M. Zaxis

• Forum Member
  • Zaxis for CROM
    • Email
« Reply #4541 on: May 27, 2011, 09:30:15 PM »
 :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #4542 on: May 27, 2011, 10:28:20 PM »
:D :D :D :DxDie

I would call it a "Prokensional." lol

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #4543 on: May 28, 2011, 03:15:42 AM »
Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep.

Offline Lord_Waffles

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 16, 2015, 10:53:53 PM
  • For the kingdom!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #4544 on: May 28, 2011, 05:22:23 AM »
 :lies:

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #4546 on: May 28, 2011, 10:35:07 AM »
>:D Now Shadaloo can take over IMT!

Oh, wait... it was International Mugen Team we wanted...

lol, same thing.

Offline C.R.O.M. Zaxis

• Forum Member
  • Zaxis for CROM
    • Email
« Reply #4547 on: May 28, 2011, 11:37:11 AM »
Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Can't sleep.
  I wonder if you can sleep...

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #4548 on: May 28, 2011, 10:01:45 PM »
Looks like the "old" people are back to posting this since this topic started. Since I won Round 6, everyone now knows about this game. Page 350, here we come. One win is enough for me I guess.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #4549 on: May 28, 2011, 10:10:42 PM »
Like an Afro Ninja maybe. lol

this neverrrrrrr gets old!  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Tags: cool bahaha 

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal