collapse

Author Topic: [WIP] Kikyo v2.0 (Should the "I CAN'T TAKE IT MUCH LONGER" clip be removed?  (Read 627 times)

Offline RicePigeon

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:August 22, 2016, 06:03:06 PM
    • Ricepigeon's MUGEN Crap
A good number of updates was done to her since v1.3's release back in August. v2.0 has a planned release date of December 25th, so consider this a bit of an xmas gift.

• Added Velocity to Kikyo's Air Throw. She now floats slowly downward instead of using her previous velocity (she won't fall offscreen anymore)
  • Corrected a few AI errors
  • Added AI Guarding, kudos to Necromancer's code archive
  • Fixed pausetimes on Kikyo's projectiles. She should now be able to damage hyper armor characters such as Master Hand.
  • Fixed bug where Air Throw wouldn't cause damage.
  • Air Throw damage increased from 60 to 70.
  • Revised Counterattack. Kikyo now puts the opponent into a stun state rather than throw them backwards, setting the opponent up for combos. This system should be pretty accurate to the one used in Feudal fairy Tale.
  • Maximum hits in a combo increased to 13 (Counterattack + 7 hits + 5 hits from Purification. Counterattack deals no damage, however.)
  • Anti-cheap move removed. Replaced with Metal Kikyo. The two are functionally the same, except Metal Kikyo is watered down a bit.
  • Normal Throw damage increased from 48 to 72 damage total.
  • Inuyasha Palette replaced with Philadelphia Eagles Palette.
  • Fixed a bug with Kikyo's backward dash attack that made her dash forward afterward.
  • Purification now deals 60% of its normal damage when comboed into. Using Purification by itself still deals normal damage. The overall damage should be identical to the game of origin now.
  • Removed certain Clsn2 boxes on Kikyo's Strong Aerial attack, as well as reduced range.
  • Added Kagome Striker. Requires 500 power (half super bar) to use. Does not work in tag mode.

[youtube=425,350]FS44ISgts1I[/youtube]
A preview of some of the things to come

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
Nice :thumbsup:
btw can she use arrows?

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline RicePigeon

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:August 22, 2016, 06:03:06 PM
    • Ricepigeon's MUGEN Crap
She can, but its a level 1 super. I was planning on adding an arrow move, but I wanted to keep Kikyo accurate.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal