collapse

Author Topic: Jla vs Avengers new select screen  (Read 3158 times)

Offline dev.

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 19, 2024, 03:08:03 PM
Re: Jla vs Avengers new select screen
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2018, 01:54:58 PM »
Wow ok, dude... I mean Princess.  ;*))

Offline logansam

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 14, 2024, 05:11:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2018, 07:01:09 PM »
Again this "PROJECT IS PRIVATE"...
and is private because i got bored of the people and his actitud, i explained that in this post.

is true that mugen is in his last line but is not only dying because people are doing spriteswap is dying because the people is losing the will to create content.

maybe in the future i release this project but with only with the chars with autorizations, meanwhile i will enjoy working in my dream game. i know i am not the best creator but i try...

the screenpack  the Unlimited's is awesome so i tried to make one with that style and thats is not a crime.

@verz if you have something to say to scuffydragon go for it he have a email and discord channel, stop this war with him. and for your info he help me a lot to understand more about sprite and coding. not to fight and attack like you do.

and for your info the only creators, that i dont have their autorization are loganir(was in process when ax make him to retire) and harbinger (in process), and arkady (retire??). the rest give his autorization with some conditions.

@navs i tried to understand you, but when i do something you always have only bad comments about my work and now with me. now i want respect if you dont like me then dont comment nothing in this post,

the old creators are gone and they left his wonderful works on internet, who are you their bodyguard? if we respect their work is because we want it not because we have to. like you think, put your head outside of this forum and watch what the people are doing with all that works.

@dev.........forget it. you are dev..

Offline verz36

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:October 09, 2023, 12:31:46 PM
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2018, 08:06:17 PM »

@verz if you have something to say to scuffydragon go for it he have a email and discord channel, stop this war with him. and for your info he help me a lot to understand more about sprite and coding. not to fight and attack like you do.

i have nothing to say to somebody that dont listen like you. i asked for my works to be taken down from that site and he never did so i let it be.. ill do same with you, ill let you be. just dont complain about others taking from you when u doing the same thing too, what an irony!!!!

and for your info the only creators, that i dont have their autorization are loganir(was in process when ax make him to retire) and harbinger (in process), and arkady (retire??). the rest give his autorization with some conditions.

good to know this too, say hi to macready for me since u got permission from him for his war machine. about this i told you just to credit those who made this characters on your first post. just out of respect but i guess thats too much for you and also thats might be too much asking from the mugen police, lmao!!!!!
 go on and do what you do doing so far things are looking great :Terry

Offline dev.

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 19, 2024, 03:08:03 PM
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2018, 11:01:50 PM »
It's a sin having Loganir's Wonder Woman and Thor in the same game with some poorly patched characters. He should just remove them.

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 11:21:03 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2018, 11:28:24 PM »
For God's sake, guys. Come on!

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 05:41:28 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2018, 11:48:53 PM »
dev, verz36, logansam you where all asked to stop because of that you all have received warnings. Anything else and you will be muted

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal