collapse

Author Topic: Jla vs Avengers new select screen  (Read 3160 times)

Offline logansam

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 14, 2024, 05:11:02 PM
    • Email
Jla vs Avengers new select screen
« on: October 12, 2018, 05:47:03 PM »

i made a change in the select screen, i like it more. some of the chars are for private use (don't have the authorization of the creators). this project is not finish and maybe will be use only for private use.in this days is not worth to release nothing, with all of that people making lazy spriteswapp of the works of others.....

Offline riot

• RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:November 02, 2019, 04:56:27 AM
    • Email
Re: Jla vs Avengers new select screen
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 07:23:32 PM »
 :thumbsup:

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 09:44:41 PM »
Wait...

...you were able to get Unlimited's Superman and Loganir's updated Wonder Woman?

Offline malevka2

• Symbiotes
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 17, 2024, 04:23:30 PM
  • Symbiotes
    • Skype - malevka2
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 01:30:52 AM »
awesome  :thumbsup: :w00t:

Offline navs41

• Dark Phoenix Saga Contributor
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 01:04:09 PM
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 02:57:16 AM »
Hah.

What a hack...  L-)

Offline NX-MEN

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:January 06, 2019, 11:31:38 AM
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 05:18:32 AM »
DC side looks cool!! I like the screenpack!! Cant wsit to see the full Marvel side!! I expect X-23, Warmachine etc!!  :)

Love to see on DC side your Mon-el and Thomas!!  :w00t:

Offline riot

• RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:November 02, 2019, 04:56:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 11:42:52 AM »
I hope to see more video about characters. ^_^

Offline verz36

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:October 09, 2023, 12:31:46 PM
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2018, 06:49:23 AM »
 logansam if you dont have permission from creators then dont show them at all because you still giving the wrong impression and right of the bat you are showing you doing the same thing you are protesting, you editing or taking others work without their consent. example the superman!!!!! i guess thats what happens when you join forces with people like you know what. first batman and now this...........  :-"

Offline Blagoy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:Today at 04:20:11 AM
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2018, 06:55:30 AM »
Permission to use single sprite sounds too much.

Offline verz36

• The Unlimited
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2018, 09:21:48 AM »
Permission to use single sprite sounds too much.

its not only sprite that he is using,

careful logasam i know where u coming from!!!! lmao....
like optimus prime says, there is more that meets the eye!!!!!

Offline bambulin

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 21, 2024, 04:06:34 AM
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2018, 03:06:23 PM »
I love this type of character selector, my personal screen package has one, although of different execution. This one is clearly "inspired" in Unlimited Gotham Knight ...

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 11:21:03 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2018, 08:54:59 PM »
Guys, for a single sprite and for private use, there is no need of permission.

Offline logansam

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2018, 05:00:19 PM »
thanks for your comments, i remember when i first enter to mugen doing only screenpacks, then i just loved the way of some artists to draw my favorites characters and i learned how to do it by myself,  i made some mistakes and in that time i apologized  to that people for what i did. (in forums and pm). then i was in the middle of forums wars, people talking bad of other people.... and my interest in mugen start to go down. i made some chars for dc and marvel and someone just take it a made a spriteswapp of my work and with the born of that crap place of mugenarchi.........where you can do whatever you want with chars and gain money from it. my mugen love was in his last lines and right now the new "creators" only make spriteswapps and lazy works. with this mugen is over and i dont want to share nothing for now. but i love the comics and superheroes i am a old man with family and bills to pay and when i have "my time" i enjoy making stuff for mugen.
thanks to all the creators who share his creations for my project and thanks to all the others creators for making that awesome characters that will be for "PRIVATE USE". the project is for private use, for now.

Rozeros left all his work folder to Scruffydragon and I am part of it now and I had permission to use that stuff  for the benefit of my project.

AND PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO POST SOMETHING I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME AND NOT TO CREATE DRAMA, IS A "PRIVATE PROJECT". THANK YOU.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 05:45:01 PM by logansam »

Offline logansam

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2018, 05:02:23 PM »

X23 AND WARMACHINE FOR AVENGERS SIDE

ZATANNA AND BOSTER FOR DC SIDE

:o :o

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 11:21:03 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2018, 05:53:40 PM »
Man, that Zatanna bolt move needs a recovery time...

Offline verz36

• The Unlimited
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2018, 07:58:41 PM »

Rozeros left all his work folder to Scruffydragon and I am part of it now and I had permission to use that stuff  for the benefit of my project.

you know whats your problem logansam, that you join forces with the wrong guy.. and you dont know all the things that have gone down.. if rozeros gave you permission then its cool. but if the one thats giving you the permission is your dragon king, then thats not really getting permission. did he said u can use all those characters you got that are not yours? because they are not his, not even that batman is. but if you going to use the batman and others, then give credit to the people. on the batman case half of it its from the unlimited so give them credit, i did some of those things in it in case you dont believe me. that folder you got might have some of my work there too just so you know.. i got the folder and the last things rozeros did, he gave me all. in the case of booster gold, even in the unlimited we did some more work. i got the whole set of get hits and many other sprites. the get hits were done using my work i did on electro, i have a set of clean sprites with many fixes. this is not to really start drama is to just show you that i know what im talking about. doing what you doing, you just getting on the bad side of many other people. you can reach out to people and ask but you just take and then complain about others taking from you. tom just released his poison ivy and you could ask him but i bet you did not. even that superman, its not about the sprite is about that you know what you should do but you dont do it.

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 21, 2024, 07:31:48 PM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2018, 09:05:48 PM »
Well, the characters look nice and look like fun to play.  I hope you release them one day instead of just posting video's and teasing me.   :cool

Offline Superjoker

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:November 11, 2019, 10:01:54 PM
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2018, 11:34:46 PM »
Guys idk if you read between the lines, but it seems Navs and Verz just don't let go of past grudges, the name calling as well is CYBER BULLYING. "YOUR PROBLEM IS YOU JOIN FORCES WITH THE WRONG GUY" and "WHAT A HACK (loser sign)" - are you serious??? You must still be teenagers!

"the Wrong Guy aka Dragon King" who cannot even defend himself is attacked and from what I know he was playing this game LOOOONG before either of you 2 were. IDK what you guys did or what happened, something about Batman maybe something else. Both sides need to MAN UP.

There is no MUGEN respect now, just grudges and revenge.

INFINITY has changed, in the past this name calling would not happen so easily, just because you are not using curse words it doesn't make it okay.

Sure Logansam is doing things differently, but who is gonna police him??? The Unlimited Sprite Police??? The internet army? come on guys, at least his work looks decent!

Do you realise how many projects would have been completed and to a very high quality if all these parties just, got over the past???
this literally happened YEARS AGO, it is nothing but a KEYBOARD WAR.

You talk about your precious credits, use your REAL NAMES then, get REAL CREDIT you can show your bosses, friends and I am sure all the ladies would be impressed too.

Some of us never even got to finish our projects due to MUGEN drama and real life, unfortunately we are not all graphic artists, we have other jobs (and honestly we are not as good as the 'best spriters')

It is also possible that Logansam is looking at the Unlimited's youtube of the Batman game (which is private btw and probs the only thing we have ever seen since - and it looks amazing) and just payed attention and copied what he saw!

Rozeros gave his folders to me as well, but for me it was a great visual gift and nothing else.

If you are so worried about all this and will not quit, keep the bullying and hate private please, let's not turn Infinity into the DRAGON BASHING community or any other MUGEN team for that matter.

This place was home for those who enjoyed the game, while MUGEN Brazil, Unlimited and SD had to 'grant you permission' to join the forum in the first place. Where are those forums now? why weren't these guys active here then? because even IMT had 'faults' in their eyes.

It's funny how its some members of those forums mentioned above, who live here now and neeeeed IMT to show their great art but mostly complain and bash other members, the old mods and admins would be busy issuing WARNINGS.

IMT survived, IMT was always the best community.

With all due respect, remember it is JUST A GAME.

PEACE AND LOVE.

Offline navs41

• Dark Phoenix Saga Contributor
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 01:04:09 PM
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2018, 03:20:00 AM »
Guys idk if you read between the lines, but it seems Navs and Verz just don't let go of past grudges, the name calling as well is CYBER BULLYING. "YOUR PROBLEM IS YOU JOIN FORCES WITH THE WRONG GUY" and "WHAT A HACK (loser sign)" - are you serious??? You must still be teenagers!

You are a hack too.

Rylee (Buyog) knows you were offering Martian Manhunter sprites in CVG chat to start fights between teams.

Offline verz36

• The Unlimited
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2018, 07:47:37 AM »

"the Wrong Guy aka Dragon King" who cannot even defend himself is attacked and from what I know he was playing this game LOOOONG before either of you 2 were. IDK what you guys did or what happened, something about Batman maybe something else. Both sides need to MAN UP.

There is no MUGEN respect now, just grudges and revenge.

INFINITY has changed, in the past this name calling would not happen so easily, just because you are not using curse words it doesn't make it okay.

Sure Logansam is doing things differently, but who is gonna police him??? The Unlimited Sprite Police??? The internet army? come on guys, at least his work looks decent!

Do you realise how many projects would have been completed and to a very high quality if all these parties just, got over the past???
this literally happened YEARS AGO, it is nothing but a KEYBOARD WAR.

You talk about your precious credits, use your REAL NAMES then, get REAL CREDIT you can show your bosses, friends and I am sure all the ladies would be impressed too.

Some of us never even got to finish our projects due to MUGEN drama and real life, unfortunately we are not all graphic artists, we have other jobs (and honestly we are not as good as the 'best spriters')

It is also possible that Logansam is looking at the Unlimited's youtube of the Batman game (which is private btw and probs the only thing we have ever seen since - and it looks amazing) and just payed attention and copied what he saw!

Rozeros gave his folders to me as well, but for me it was a great visual gift and nothing else.

If you are so worried about all this and will not quit, keep the bullying and hate private please, let's not turn Infinity into the DRAGON BASHING community or any other MUGEN team for that matter.

This place was home for those who enjoyed the game, while MUGEN Brazil, Unlimited and SD had to 'grant you permission' to join the forum in the first place. Where are those forums now? why weren't these guys active here then? because even IMT had 'faults' in their eyes.

It's funny how its some members of those forums mentioned above, who live here now and neeeeed IMT to show their great art but mostly complain and bash other members, the old mods and admins would be busy issuing WARNINGS.

IMT survived, IMT was always the best community.

With all due respect, remember it is JUST A GAME.

PEACE AND LOVE.

i bet you are one of those that like the head swaps characters and u are ok with all that. its people like you too that help convince others to go private or quit. u support this people. im not bullying nobody. if you dont know whats going on, dont get into it. and about credit, isnt that what should be done nowadays? i guess u are against that too. what i realize is how many great creators we lose because of this and people like this.

Offline Melter

• Last Login:February 25, 2023, 02:34:15 PM
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2018, 10:17:56 AM »
Which is the reason to publish secret work that never goes to be release? It's unfair that the work of a creator is stolen, but why users that we haven't done anything bad have must to see works that we never will enjoy?

I am player and no creator (I'm very bad making sprites), so I don't have right to say him to a creator that do with his work, But I don't understand why we have to endure that attitude of "fool, you're never going to play with my work".

The trolls that steal work are damaging the community, but those who show their work just to show off and jokes on others are just as harmful. With this attitude we never had been able to enjoy Dormammu or Poison Ivy on this year and the Mugen community would be more sad.

Please, take your wars to another places and stop damaging the community. Don't you like private works? Continue arguing in secret. Anybody consider this an attack. It is simply that bores a lot see two edicts in a fight of egos every week.

---------------------------------------------------

¿Cuál es el motivo de enseñar trabajo que nunca va a ser liberado? Es injusto que a un creador le roben su trabajo, pero ¿por qué usuarios que no hemos hecho nada malo tenemos que ver trabajo que nunca vamos a disfrutar?

Soy jugador y no creador (soy malo haciendo sprites), por lo que no tengo derecho a decirle a ningún creador que hacer con su trabajo, pero no entiendo por qué tenemos que soportar esa actitud de "fastidiate, que nunca vas a probar mi trabajo".

Los trolls que roban el trabajo están dañando la comunidad, pero aquellos que muestran su trabajo solo para presumir son igual de dañinos. Con esa actitud nunca hubiésemos disfrutado este año de Dormammu o Poison Ivy y la comunidad Mugen sería más triste.

Por favor, llevaos vuestras guerras a otra parte y parad de dañar la comunidad. ¿No os gusta el trabajo secreto? Pues continuad discutiendo por privado. Que nadie considere esto un ataque. Es simplemente que aburre mucho ver dos bandos en una lucha de egos todas las semanas.

Offline Beto

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 08:25:49 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2018, 11:12:57 AM »
Logansan, I want to give you free advice.

I think the time will come when you will have to choose; between giving up this project, or sharing it.

As long as you do not make this decision, you should not create such a post. You are bringing toxicity, dividing people.

If you eventually share, let it go. These mugenarchive, other dictators and criminals of the virtual world, are small, if compared to the reach, that such a project can have.

About money: The characters do not belong to us. So it's something else you should give up. Fanart is ours, but the characters are not. Either the thing is done for fun, or nothing. We can at least ask for donations. We can not sell, without license, or copyright.

In order not to pass as a hypocrite, I have been harmed since last year. I was forced to keep my characters private and I entered a very dangerous hiatus. I do not know if I'm coming back, but if I go back, I'll use my own advice.

Let's keep the peace guys. We're getting old for these discussions.

Espanhol

Logansan, quiero darte un consejo gratuito.

Creo que va a llegar la hora en que usted tendrá que elegir; entre la mano de este proyecto, o compartirlo.

Mientras usted no tome esa decisión, usted no debe crear este tipo de envío. Usted está trayendo toxicidad, dividiendo a la gente.

Si eventualmente comparte, deje ir. Estos chicos de la mugen archiva, otros dictadores y criminales del mundo virtual, son pequeños, si se comparan al alcance, que un proyecto como ese puede tener.

Sobre el dinero: Los personajes no nos pertenecen. Entonces, es otra cosa que se debe renunciar. El fanart es nuestro, pero los personajes no. O la cosa es hecha por la diversión, o nada. Podemos, como mínimo, pedir donaciones. No podemos vender, sin tener licencia, o derechos de autoría.

Para no pasar por hipócrita, he sido perjudicado, desde el año pasado. Me obligaron a mantener a mis personajes privados y entré en un hiato muy peligroso. No sé si voy a volver, pero si vuelvo, voy a usar mi propio consejo.

Vamos a mantener la paz galera. Nos quedamos viejos para esas discusiones.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 12:02:24 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2018, 12:35:39 PM »
LOOK EVERYONE HERE NEEDS TO CHILL OUT!!!!

DROP THE TALK ABOUT THATS NOT ABOUT THE SCREEN PACK.  This is for private use so nothing to be discussed and if  Logansam decides to change their heart then we a revisit this discussion in the future. the creator even asked kindly for you to move on. JUST DROP IT or you will be muted. IF you wanna continue the other discussion then create another thread or do it privately. Keep it civil, no name calling, bulling, etc.

ALSO DONT CALL IMT OUT. Yes we changed but we are watching and i have been watching this thread since the inception and i was hoping minus the few slips we could be adults here and bring the conversation back in. If you dont like this decision then Ill just do as we would in the old days and remove/ lock this thread and mute you ALL. But as said we are all adults here and there is no need for over policing, at least Id like to think.

(click to show/hide)

X23 AND WARMACHINE FOR AVENGERS SIDE

(click to show/hide)

ZATANNA AND BOSTER FOR DC SIDE

:o :o

X 23 is good, really good. I say fix the helicopter win, jump higher and land on it instead of sliding on it. Zan and Boost Lack Soul. Zan is REALLY good actually but that stance doesnt fit her personality thus no soul as the stance is the first and most often thing we see. (also add shading to the thighs. the stockings doesn't hide that detail or lack off and it and eye sore.)  The same about the stance with booster and he just looks like cyclops with a different suit, a pallet swap currently.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline dev.

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 19, 2024, 03:08:03 PM
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2018, 01:26:32 PM »
Sitting here having a blast at you guys agonize about him not releasing his characters. Am I the only one who doesn't give a single eff if he releases something or not? I am glad Harbinger released Ivy, I would be sad if Verz does not release Ock. They are top quality works. But eff me, you guys are cheap af for wanting some broken butt chars put together smh. I have a suggestion for you: Go to MMV and stay tf there, my dudes.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 12:02:24 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2018, 01:51:31 PM »
Sitting here having a blast at you guys agonize about him not releasing his characters. Am I the only one who doesn't give a single eff if he releases something or not? I am glad Harbinger released Ivy, I would be sad if Verz does not release Ock. They are top quality works. But eff me, you guys are cheap af for wanting some broken butt chars put together smh. I have a suggestion for you: Go to MMV and stay tf there, my dudes.
DROP IT

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal