collapse

Author Topic: C.R.O.M. The Game! World Heroes United!  (Read 11019 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: C.R.O.M. The Game!
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2012, 10:00:23 PM »
(click to show/hide)

2:02 AM...  (:|

Axel that is tight as hell right there! i dang sure can make the sprite closer to that drawing with the belt, fix the hair a bit more and add the gloves too ( actually i did a sprite earlier with him with gloves on but took them off and he was shirtless. lol) with the arm bandana. i also gonna put the Norway flag on one of his arms.  >:D

now i got another sprite to edit some more . lol. Plus Lando intro before going on the stage mission involve me riding my CROM Ninja race bike to the location and parks it.. or it will be like a Ducati or modified version with CROM on the side. :thumbsup:

edit. this is my bike i made that i will ride to each new location. my intro basically. i pull up and hop off and start my rolling through the stages. still adding more details and fixing shadings ( mostly on those tires)to it as well and will have a animated pic of me riding it.

told you i was gonna make it Rage. lol :D :thumbsup:

Offline DanOwnsall112

• Suporter of Mugen Evolution
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2016, 11:19:37 PM
  • OYAJI!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2012, 10:21:43 PM »
I fixed your shading and jacket colors, lando
ignore the white shot :P

"DAN NEVER DIES, HE JUST STOPS LIVING FOR A DAY!" - GatlingPunchRalf

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2012, 10:38:19 PM »
lol cool redo on my head man. i look older tho but my beard is cut now like thati real life with a lil thinner than when i had it thicker. but still i like it  :thumbsup:. the jacket tho looks more clothy and not like my leather-ish biker jacket with the transitional color crinkles but def cool bro.  8)

Offline DanOwnsall112

• Infinity Regular
  • OYAJI!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2012, 10:41:19 PM »
You can always darken the 3rd color on the jacket for a more leathery feel,  XD||
always nice to help, Lando :)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2012, 10:45:54 PM »
yeah indeed. i like that how you rounded my head way better.  ;D  :thumbsup:
nice on the lookout bro Dan. ::salute:: :thumbsup:

well since bro ralph wants to be a booster in the game , maybe you would be interested in being in as a booster as well. together as a team Booster. you both have a area damage move you do together. :-?? GPOA Booster team ralph and Dan. is up to you. :thumbsup:

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 05, 2024, 10:10:25 AM
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2012, 02:22:37 PM »
I SOOOOOOOOOOO wanna be in this. (I always wondered what C.R.O.M. meant.)
I'll sprite myself! No prob. I don't care how I'm in, as long as I'm in!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2012, 02:52:54 PM »
I SOOOOOOOOOOO wanna be in this. (I always wondered what C.R.O.M. meant.)
I'll sprite myself! No prob. I don't care how I'm in, as long as I'm in!

Sure bro! no problem. you can be a Booster Character for IMT. we are taking 5 Boosters for to represent IMT. Boosters are characters that come in and do area damage. sorta like saying its a hyper move in mugen regards. lol.  I am currently making a mockup character select screen with the selection box style ( might get a even cooler bro to lend me a box style to add in) and dish it off to the graphics affiliate team to really spice it up graphically.

I just done Demonkai character for the game in sprite base to roll with for his moves. i made 2 different versions ( only slight facial hair editing to choose from ) and based it on his ideas. i used Terry as a base for the Awakened Terry persona and colors scheme to represent one of his fav nostalgia characters from Peacekeepers game. He will have some revised moves for special moves from his Awakened Terry he is finishing up.

i as well doing Glux character sprite to adjust the hand position and later add the Infinity Sword Booster move animation. I need some really cool lightnings area fx. Rage will be the next Booster i will work on for Rage Booster animation.

I done my first punch animation test and will post it when i align it right so to see if it looks really better cause i have a slight off alignment on it. Next will be my complete combo move after punch is connected in sequence. Then my walk, get hits and knock downs sprites and frames. not too hard at all.  :thumbsup:

oh.. there will be an extra at the end of the credits too. could be some vid previews of ABR, Monet St Croix and other CROM Member projects and Affiliates. ;)

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2012, 11:31:46 AM »
Cool. As a Booster, I only need a handful of sprites, right? I can work with that. ^^(PM)^

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2012, 01:38:41 PM »
yup. as a booster you dont need alot of sprites at all. just enough to make the animation smooth and of course a cool area effect move and fx. when you done your character first base sprite i can post it under the Boosters for IMT. :thumbsup: welcome aboard  CROM The Game bro as a Booster. should be very fun. Mostly we are asking for self sprites or persona sprites of your character to represent you ( like Glux and Rage characters for example on first page as a persona sprites.::salute::

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2012, 01:56:10 PM »
I can do that! No problem.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2012, 08:45:38 AM »
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: cool bro! i def gots to see what ya got up your sleeve for that character. lol.

i as well am doing a few more sprites for another Site Team Boosters to be added. 3 characters. one is already complete and just need the fx and animation by the creator. So all is looking cool right now. Thanx Community peeps and anyone here still interested in representing IMT as Boosters hit up the thread or Pm me or Shadaloo Lives. we need a total of 5 , we got Acey, Magma Dragoon and now Hypnotize. still need your sprite Acey from your avatar to use and a cool idea from you for the area effect move . :thumbsup:

edit, modify..whatever, lol. Demonkai sprite and Enso has been done and now added to the front first page of the playable characters roster. :thumbsup:

Demonkai

Enso

« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 08:57:12 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline Axel Foley

• That Guy...
  • Infinity Deviant Artist
  • Last Login:January 31, 2022, 10:16:04 PM
  • (C.R.O.M. Intern)
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2012, 08:52:26 PM »
Hey Lando hope you don't you don't mind, but I "modified" your original sprite version, with Jayden and Kyo for refernce.

Changes:

(click to show/hide)

All colors used are labeled K(yo), L(ando), and J(ayden), with Lando's colors on the left and mine next to them.  I might not add the holster or shades because they were a bit tricky for me. If you'd like, maybe I do some clean-up on the other characters, like the Norwegian Boss too?    :-??   %%-

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2012, 10:06:21 AM »
OK, why O why is everyone changing my guy?  \-/o :D

Danownsall did a cool edit on him as well. i liked the head ( much better than my head i done on my self sprite and now i can do it cool too thanks Dan) but i kept my jacket. so i switched out heads and did the glasses more suited. just a slight pixel removed.  I have a stripe on my jacket like that , i dont wanna change it yall, then that takes it away from being ...me. ya know. actually those stripes on the arms are pretty cool but i dont have those on my jacket. lol . might use it tho. and i like my jacket like it is. but i do like the length as well. I like both gloves colors and i have red leather biker gloves and i do have black ones, so imma have to pick , but i like my red ones :'( ! I AM KEEPING MY DANG SHADES YALL! \-/o !  those boot colors i like but i have light brown boots and i do have a pair of chocolate Timberlands but i wouldnt wear them unless i am going out with the ladies dressed up. lol ....oh and Jayden is in the game as a Booster bro. lol. already talked to UBS already about it and got a move worked out for him for it.  :thumbsup:

i wouldnt go messing with other peoples stuff tho bro Axel, they making their own self characters their way in the style chose but it has alot of freedom for their own creativity. You would have to ask them, not me. I am only doing certain characters beside my self sprite. I would definetly tho love the collab effort on a few of those tho and the Norweigian. you got a cool drawing of him that could and will be put to good use. I even tried a week ago to get that hair shaped like that in the picture. i have to redo it cause i didnt have time to finish , had to go to work. Definetly tho some cool @$$ touchups made to my self sprite you and Dan. I am KEEPING MY SHADES!!! and my holsters, i know how to do them. Nestor gave me good instructions on how to make them and keeping my jacket colors with the transitional colors.  >:D :D :thumbsup: ::salute::
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 10:12:20 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 09, 2024, 11:15:33 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2012, 10:39:51 AM »
i like your edit more lando. to me its feels more like a real person. your jacket is better too. Axel sprites is good but it seems more like a polished video game character to me. which is not a bad thing. the jacket isn;t as good as landos' tho.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2012, 05:17:02 PM »
lol its all good. I will try to keep what has been done in mind while trying to keep my self sprite closest to me as possible. Both Dan and Axel did great touchup versions in their way. somethin for me to keep in mind with especially my head a bit. i dont want it to be too Kyo like in the head tho. Cool stuff guys and Thanx Rage! i am still trying to get better with my sprite skills. ::salute::

I updated the first post with more info on the Boosters. Doom has been added as a CROM Booster ( need our own fonts for that like the others... need a CROM LOGO! :D) and Jayden and Magma Dragoon sprites have been added as well to their repective teams. Doom Booster move has the animation for it and will be getting finished and looking for a cool Fx to go with an idea for it as well for the Rush Of Doom move.  :thumbsup: ::salute::

Offline DanOwnsall112

• Infinity Regular
  • OYAJI!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2012, 05:22:40 PM »
Perhaps a new stance might help make him not kyoish, want me to cook one up?

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2012, 05:35:20 PM »
Perhaps a new stance might help make him not kyoish, want me to cook one up?

Nahhh m it cool tho man for the offer of help,  i been already tinkering around with just a small changeup in the hand ,arm postions. I like the Kyo stance but yeah imma rework it just a tad. plus, i wont be in that stance pose long anyway. lol. But there actually is something you and Axel can help me with if possible. 2 characters, one a Booster and one a stage boss. let me know if your interested in the task guys.  :thumbsup:

off topic:

I just wanted to share something...If i get my @$$ into Boeing this summer or this other job i got lined up that is paying more than my Exxlon Job i had...( or i hit the powerball lol)  this is Lando's Dream machine on 2 wheels!
(click to show/hide)

oh yesss baby, come to daddy Lando!  =P~  =P~ ^:)^. by the way, yeah i like nice Bikes! should see the inside of my Max!  :thumbsup:

Offline wolviesam

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 06, 2012, 08:36:07 PM
  • C.R.O.M. rehab member.
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2012, 05:59:25 PM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

HAIL 2 C.R.O.M.  ^:)^

Offline Axel Foley

• That Guy...
  • (C.R.O.M. Intern)
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2012, 06:18:54 PM »
But there actually is something you and Axel can help me with if possible. 2 characters, one a Booster and one a stage boss. let me know if your interested in the task guys.  :thumbsup:

Sure I'm in, maybe both Dan and I could do our own versions of both characters.  :-??

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2012, 06:25:27 PM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

HAIL 2 C.R.O.M.  ^:)^

:DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie hilarious Wolvie bro!  Hail 2 C.R.O.M.  ::salute::  :D

I wanted to show off some progress a bit on this Booster for Magma Dragoon. i edited his character to have the side door come down after he called out to come and do his area move and thinking of either his tank has a launcher come out and fire a round in the air and missle scatters come down and exlode on the ground , or a single missile launches out into the air and same thing happens with scatter shot grenades. something cool like that. lol. Let me know what ya think.

oh i just caught that Axel before i posted this. I will show you guys the 2 characters in a minute and post them here , the sprites are by a guy named Dfalcon and wanna have them coverted closer with cvs sprites but done with alot of freedom for cool elbow room.

hahaha axel , man that makes me feel good bro but at same time.. a Ruler of a small country! LMAO! :D :-j

man its cool bro. i did some re editing tho on him a bit. I thank you for the lookouts guys. ^:)^

That sounds cool to me bro! if Dan is in then thats even better. very good artist as well. 2 versions would be cool and we pick which to use or even someone could make cronie versions of this guy who is a stage boss or could be used as a cronie for a stage and then come up with a boss character from him of sorts.
Dfalcon gave permission to edit these into the project.
this one is Ragdoll, that the name he gave him.

and this is Dfalcon to be converted for a Booster.

i know you guys can definetly do these guys really good. :thumbsup: so its up to Dan if he wants to have a go at it too.  :thumbsup: ::salute::

« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 09:17:21 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2012, 07:36:35 AM »
That's so bad***, Lando! Especially for Doom being a booster, posted in CVG.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline DanOwnsall112

• Infinity Regular
  • OYAJI!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2012, 02:54:38 PM »
sorry lando but I'm already busy with a lot of stuff  :-??

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2012, 06:04:27 PM »
hahaha thanx Bro enso. everybody thats helping with the project is really doing good cool work man. Its always a team effort. Doom sprite he done as a booster is awesome man and the idea for it can be put to good use as well.

its no problem Dan dude, Axel made the submission for ya to wanna take a shot at it with him. Its always up to you on that bro. thanx for responding back too. Good wishes man on all your stuff your doing. you a very good spriter man. :thumbsup:

well before i take a nap before i have to go to work. i did a lil sprite of a C.R.O.M. that will be a playable character in the game. I figure why have a cool side scroll beat em up without a gorgeous fighting babe in it? so i went for a cool brazilian look ,Since I have a cool old friend and she originally from there and yes she is beautiful in ever aspect of the word from head to toe. ^:)^ I decided to do a sprite of her , i asked if she didnt mind. lol. of course Lando got the thumbs up. lots of love for my home girl. =P~. i have a few lil details and spots on her i wanna fix up better. So i chose some different hair colors i have seen her with throughout the 20 so years we have known each other. might have to add her tats as well.she has some on her cheeks too , so yeah def have to keep these shorts for the turn arounds. hehehehe. >:D

i may do a different outfit on her too . so far tho i like these since i have seen her wear these.  =P~ @-)

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2012, 07:58:27 PM »
Wow. You're getting better than you were. I like how you did her!

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Axel Foley

• That Guy...
  • (C.R.O.M. Intern)
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2012, 11:34:36 PM »
:o wow man , thats good dang news bro! :thumbsup: .  well as far as i know its part of the characters concept he done. The only way i think it would be vital is if he uses it in attacks somehow. So you having issues spriting the hook/claw thingy? hmmmm, i would either do one of 2 things:
1. find a sprite character that has a sorta claw like that and edit it a bit. ( try some samurai showdown sprite from here in the packs if possible)
2. scratch sprite that sucker best as could be .  ;D

i can ask the guy who made the microart formof himto see if that hook is vital to the character or if we can just work around it. i would take a shot at making it once i see the sprite so i can see how he is positioned to edit it in.

(click to show/hide)

Next up is Dfalcon right?

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar