collapse

Author Topic: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL project  (Read 35812 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL PROJECT- VID INTRO SHOWCASE PLUS MORE!
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2011, 02:09:29 AM »
thanx man, we trying to do wha we can bro.  :thumbsup:

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 20, 2011, 01:20:57 AM
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2011, 02:22:38 AM »

Wow, did you make the smiley icon!?    :o:cool

Thanks to Demonkai.  I got this MMPR photo.
I didn't know your name was :D. That's an interesting name.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2011, 02:30:36 AM »
yeah i went to a custom site that allowed ya to make this one . the others were  >:P
but there is one in particular i want done man.  \-/o

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2011, 05:46:48 PM »
ALong with Lina and Naga I have started a New WIP for the project.
Zuuma:

For those who dont know who Zuuma is he an assasin sent to kill Lina inverse in both the Novels and anime (slayers revolution/Evoloution-R)

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2011, 05:56:44 PM »
Very nice work, Silva-silva. ;D But the offset looks a bit off. I thought you were Shadaloo due to the Bison avatar. :D Great start. :thumbsup:

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2011, 06:05:18 PM »
 This is as well Lina Inverse animated fight stance by Silva Silva. Looking really friggin good man :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you def workin hard on your characters man.  :w00t: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2011, 06:06:42 PM »
Very nice work, Silva-silva. ;D But the offset looks a bit off. I thought you were Shadaloo due to the Bison avatar. :D Great start. :thumbsup:
Thanks, but uhh.. whats an offset?

This is as well Lina Inverse animated fight stance by Silva Silva. Looking really friggin good man :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you def workin hard on your characters man.  :w00t: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah I need to update that stance somehow.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2011, 06:19:46 PM »
hmmm  maybe a bit more bounce to her, make it look even more smooth. love how her eye animation is, now that definely keep and she has the whole lina eyes look. but def take ya time bro. we got plenty of it. so if you wanna redo stances on any of your characters , you have alot of time to do so, so anything you wanna fix or add, go right ahead. I will be puttin up my stuff hopefully by end of month or begining of next month. Hungry wolf terry animations for his kicks and punches, maybe one of his intros and some movements.  You doing great tho man. keep doing your good work C.R.O.M Silva Silva bro.

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2011, 06:21:25 PM »
Sorry. An offset means a position for frames where your character is standing especially between the feet. It's like a dot or cross seen in MCM and Fighter Factory. Maybe Shadaloo Lives! can explain it.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2011, 06:27:30 PM »
Sorry. An offset means a position for frames where your character is standing especially between the feet. It's like a dot or cross seen in MCM and Fighter Factory. Maybe Shadaloo Lives! can explain it.

Ohhh now I see what you mean I was in a rush to put the gif together but I can fix it.

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2011, 06:34:54 PM »
Looks pretty good so far Silva. :thumbsup: Shadaloo approved!
I thought you were Shadaloo due to the Bison avatar.
I was admiring his avatar way before I had my own.  lol

Offline Lucoshi

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 31, 2011, 07:04:51 PM
  • I'm so scared and sad
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2011, 05:57:22 PM »
Maybe you could add Pucca.
Why me?

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2011, 06:07:51 PM »
Maybe you could add Pucca.

Pucca? you mean that chibi ninja dude from the cartoon show Pucca pucca? say you dont mean him man, cmon. No chibi's in this project. Pucca funny as heck tho. :thumbsup:

New switchout title menu. ABR feeling The force of the Anime Universe. :thumbsup:  done by Malik. great job homie  ::salute::

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2011, 07:34:22 PM »
Shadaloo Approved!

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2011, 06:33:10 PM »
I got bored so....

Song is a cover of Turning Japenese by No Use For A Name

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2011, 06:49:56 PM »
 :D i have had that tune stuck in my head all since yesterday.  :D :D :D  Good job Shadaloo bro! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :w00t: ::salute::

CROM Lando33 Approved

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
  • Get the hell out of my way!
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2011, 08:53:41 PM »
Damn, I wish I could have voted and suggested some characters cause I am kinda surprised that Yuu Yuu Hakusho and Fairy Tail, those two definitely should have roster spots in this game (I would suggest Naruto since there aren't any good non-chibi Naruto characters, but it seems like you were trying to avoid the super popular stuff it seems).  I also found it weird that you would include Bushido Brown, but not Huey himself from the Boondocks. I don't really understand the thinking of excluding the main character from the show. I mean Bushido Brown himself is a great add, but without Huey, it really weakens the Boondock franchise in the game. When people think of Boondocks, Granddad, Riley and Huey are the characters most people think of. Heck more than a few people would go "who is this?". I am kinda curious as to why Fatal Fury is in, but no Street Fighter characters. I honestly think that Fatal Fury should be replaced with fighting anime like a Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Fairy Tail, Tenchi Muyo (I do say the character choices for Fatal Fury:TMP were good choices regardless). I know you just started, but I guess I would throw in additional suggested from the series listed and alternative choices. Any of the franchises that only has one character should IMO have more character added to strengthen the franchise. For example I would suggest Vicious for Cowboy Bebop, one of the Gung Ho Guns from Trigun, etc. Naga is not a bad choice for Slayers, but she would IMO play too similar to Lina in that both are long range casters who uses their sword/dagger for melee combat. A good alternative here would be Gourry. Overall I do like the mix of anime that is included, but I think the exclusion of some anime and characters (Huey should be in) kinda weakens the game's presentation. Obviously you can't add everyone's favorite series or character, but IMO if you put in a series, the main character (if they can fight that is) should be in. But hey, your game and your choice right lol? Anyways overall good luck with this.

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2011, 09:01:32 PM »
I also found it weird that you would include Bushido Brown, but not Huey himself from the Boondocks. I don't really understand the thinking of excluding the main character from the show. I mean Bushido Brown himself is a great add, but without Huey, it really weakens the Boondock franchise in the game. When people think of Boondocks, Granddad, Riley and Huey are the characters most people think of. Heck more than a few people would go "who is this?".
Actually, Huey and Riley are in, but not playable. They are Bushido's helpers. Bushido is actually quite popular among Boondocks fans.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2011, 09:27:28 PM »
Time for me to go into detail. lol

Well this game is for fans of the animes. they got to speak on the ones listed. others were part of the project while i was thinkin it up a year ago. I took the best known amongst the die hard fans that actually didnt have mugen shine.  Bushido brown is heavily popular. when i say heavily , i really mean heavily .  now i chose to to have riley and huey as strikers, granpop is not a fighter, Ruckus on had one scene and that is with some nun chucks. lol but he is not a fighter.  they are in the group most def. granpop and ruckus will be background sprites for a stage for bushido brown but there will be some hyper type thing ya might see flow with them in something,. but thats later talk.

as for fatal Fury, i chose 3 characters from there, terry we all know , but he is gettin a new custom look because this is a different spin on terry, he is fighting along side with his son , yeah i said it SON, along for the ride as a striker. he has his own stroy. but that will be told later. Jamin made perfect sense to be in as well as the god of mars. never been done and need to be mugened.
yuyu hakisho characters are already in mugen , but i didnt include them because of various reasons,  sure i could do em some real cool justice but they are already mugenized and plus no one asked for them. Peeps wanted deeper into anime and not the surface dwellers.  Shadow Skill Elle, deserves to be in , she is the main babe. awesome at that, Spike , Vash, 3 Slayers, Lina , Naga and Zuuma. naga is actually different from Lina. more sex appeal at that and her moves are different. yes long range sure but different. . Street fighter i love the guys from it but i went a different route. Sf got so many versions out so i decided to give a whole new area of players not who everyone is used to.

i get people askin me all the time why this person in but not that? well simple, who gonna sprite 1,452 anime characters from all animes and different peeps?  uhh people suggest after its been up for awhile but we dont have a company size crew. lol . but this is def for those more hard core fans who asked for these animes. i picked the main heads that need shine. take avatar.. i chose Toph not aang. i could do vicious  or even knives but i wanted to go another route. why not make the gunslinger have a rivalry with another gunslinger from another anime. a whose top in duesl of swords between Afro and Jubei of ninja scroll. who alot asked for indeed.  this game is not just my game lol this is for fans of those characters. i am a fan of all of them and even new ones . Sekirei for example , love the anime and the characters babes are unique. thats what makes this be something different than whats already out there we are playing. spice it up add something different to the spectrum. Trust me, when you see more of whats what , then you will see this isnt a joke and C.R.O.M is going in hard with ABR!

thanx for reading peeps and supporting us as we keep going in with the good ideas and tryin to make this a fun experience and different.

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 20, 2011, 01:20:57 AM
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2011, 10:23:10 PM »

Wow, here comes the new video with my favorite music!

who gonna sprite 1,452 anime characters from all animes and different peeps? 
So that means you accept different anime characters not on your list if someone makes!?   @-) :cool
(click to show/hide)

Thanks to Demonkai.  I got this MMPR photo.
I didn't know your name was :D. That's an interesting name.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2011, 10:46:45 PM »
 o.O# i knew it was gonna be you to say that fatal! :D :D :D :D

Ok NO we are not taking anymore requests. the roster is set , till after alot of characters are made and we start a DLc thing with a poll and that will only happen if i still have 2 slots left , it will be the same as before 2 characters, but they have to fit into the mold of the game.

No Gundum
No pokemon
No digi anything
No billy and mandy grim adventures... guy asked me that before .. i was like WTF /:O
No cutesy chibi's
No Hentai...means no Bible Black
No Puccas Pucca
no he man
no she ra
No jonny quest.... /:O .. yeah ya wouldnt even belive it if i told you.
No akira
no yuyu hakusho
No naruto..unless...its RocK Lee
No Bleach..even tho haribel is so sexy.  =P~
No extra characters from the already list
and absolutley no anime style chuck norris.. he would destroy the entire game along with NO Bragonball. ( Broly is only in the portrait as an example of the completes portraits in the select box  and art style of the fonts names for characters.)

the roster is pretty much the solid roster. but there is one character that i didnt get to put in and i think i will have people vote on him and that is Mugen from Samurai Champloo. but we will need a good spriter to make him all the way when time.so if those 2 slots are still standing and they should be people will get to voite which 2 characters from , i dunno how many will be up can pick from , but only 2 will make it.  :thumbsup:

#:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S i said alot didnt i?

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2011, 10:51:55 PM »
/:O ...Are all of those characters people requested?...Even Chuck Norris?

Offline Malik

• C.R.O.M - Malik the Demon Hunter, Winner of Round 4 in Last Person to Post Wins!
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 22, 2012, 04:00:21 PM
  • Dormammu- ''I shall Strike you down demon hunter''
    • ecwjonhmorrison.piczo.com
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2011, 10:53:28 PM »
@Lando
No, you didn't say enough :P

In all honesty tho, i would be really mad if i was a huge anime fan, almost all of the good animes are a no, it seems odd that your giving the biggest animes a no and given the smaller ones a yes but whatever this is still going to one of the best projects ever.

HAIL CROM ::salute::

*Dormammu sprite edited by me*

Dormammu - ''I Will Slay You!!!''

Kratos - ''You Will Not See The End Of This Day!''

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2011, 10:58:45 PM »
To be honest, I don't really like most of the crazy popular animes. I like the lesser known ones alot better (Needless for example). Ok, just had to let that out. But this project is going to be characters that never got Mugen-ized and probably wouldn't be if it weren't for C.R.O.M.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[Today at 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar