collapse

Author Topic: Is CrusaderCast Down?  (Read 8192 times)

Offline dev.

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 30, 2024, 10:03:07 AM
Re: Is CrusaderCast Down?
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2016, 11:42:20 PM »
lol You speak like CC is the alpha and omega of mugen ffs. There are a lot of sites you can go. And if you like bdc so much, why don't you join him in his new site? In a few years, I think mugen will die anyway. With each year, good creators leave.

Offline Beto

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 08:25:49 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2016, 09:09:14 AM »
People, makes no sense this impasse.

CC was a forum which helped a lot with the Mugen communities. There are many characters and stages that were released there. Also not dead yet. Monel is working on their projects. While there is at least one person working, the forum is alive yes.

I agree Dev, perhaps we are living the last years of Mugen. We are getting older. Soon the hobby, will lose to the commitments of real life.

I have a ton of projects, but I'm afraid not have time to finish everything, I wanted to release some of my chars before retiring

Offline helio

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 16, 2022, 02:17:30 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2016, 11:07:53 AM »
I'm into Mugen just since 2013 and I haven't seen the trend as well as others. Maybe it is true that the amount of good creators is going down and probably, little by little, there will be only copycats and mediocre edits of mediocre edits in a few years. I don't know.
But I think that, instead of accept it, we all should try to foster and promote Mugen. I have recently shared my Mugen with 3 friends of mine who also like videogames. One of them is a proffesional programer and would be able to learn and become a good Mugen coder someday. And they can share it with another three people and so on, and eventually, Mugen will become more popular, more people will be attracted to it and among them, probably some good creators.
Another guy in another forum suggests that Youtube is a very popular platform and that, in order to Mugen reach more people, we should share interesting videos.
Maybe you can think some other way to make Mugen more popular. I think this is the key.
Comic-book characters are more popular than ever, we all have grown playing videogames and the new generations will too, programing knowledge is more common each day, ... Mugen, with all its heterogeneous chars and all its customization potential, is the best fighting game and it should fit in the current generation. If Mugen dies, it would be our fault for not spreading it enough.
Why are there so many brazilian good creators? maybe because Mugen is more popular there? Ok, why? how can we replicate it in other countries?
Don't you guys think it is worth it to try it?

Offline sky79

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 19, 2022, 11:31:05 AM
  • Real players and makers share.
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2016, 05:33:46 PM »
1 what's going on with people working on the  Mysterio

2 and we need to update the site and need to help them make the right choices too

I can only speak for myself. That said, I offered what skills/ Resources I have to CC in the hopes it would increase traffic there. I'm not a fan of Mysterio, but I am a fan of mugen and always will be. Bringing talented people together, not out of money, but creating characters people love.

Mugen is the personification of fan appreciation, and should be wholly embraced by all mainstream franchises.

However I'm not going to help a guy's website out if he wont even keep it up and running.

3 we need a crew people

We have a crew, we need a home.
Keep Mugen Free

Offline C.R.O.M. Zaxis

• Green Lantern of sector 2814.6
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 08, 2023, 02:57:48 PM
  • Zaxis for CROM
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2016, 05:37:31 PM »
I hope it comes back up soon. It's where I started, back when it was CGVUnited.com

Offline sky79

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 19, 2022, 11:31:05 AM
  • Real players and makers share.
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2016, 06:10:00 PM »
when it was CVGUnited.com

It was a better name at that.

"Crusader Cast" sounds like a downloadable MMORPG
Keep Mugen Free

Offline supa2520

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 29, 2024, 09:02:43 PM
  • Sprite Artist Reborn
    • supa2520
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2016, 09:04:36 AM »
You can still make posts there, but you really can't access the main forum page, that's the real problem. I almost want to ask my brother to hack into the site so he can fix the problem, but I'd never do that.

>:(
so u should have ask ur bro to fix it anyway if spooks aint here to fix the problem whats the worst that could happen ijs  :-??

Offline mon-el

• Voice pack guy, experinced spriter, and friend to all.
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:September 13, 2018, 04:25:46 PM
  • You just can't beat a classic.
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2016, 06:33:32 PM »
CrusaderCast is back in running order, the main forum page is back baby!!!

http://crusadercast.com/forum/?PHPSESSID=190ff8a84fc82787e27346c65fc86576

What a great time to be alive!!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Offline WizzyWhipitWonderful

• Contributor
  • Last Login:October 29, 2023, 03:28:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2016, 11:05:37 PM »
That's great to hear.

Offline C.R.O.M. Zaxis

• Green Lantern of sector 2814.6
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 08, 2023, 02:57:48 PM
  • Zaxis for CROM
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2016, 11:20:40 AM »
CrusaderCast is back in running order, the main forum page is back baby!!!

http://crusadercast.com/forum/?PHPSESSID=190ff8a84fc82787e27346c65fc86576

What a great time to be alive!!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
WOO HOO

Offline .black dragon.

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 10, 2024, 10:52:39 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2016, 11:56:56 AM »
and the owner gets back online again I'm going to flip out on him he abandoned us

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Born Again Man Of Faith
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2022, 07:00:18 PM
  • Repent To Yahusha(Jesus), For He Is Your Savior
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2016, 07:29:11 PM »
Sorry but MMV is where it's at right now! deff my home.

I tried to make IMT my home but life got into the way and when i came back people acted like they were to good to speak to me so i hopped back on the MMV forums after years of being absent and was welcomed back with open arms.  o.O#..Ahh well i still got love for the mugen community tho no matter what forum home you represent.
O0 :Terry
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline .black dragon.

• Forum Member
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2016, 07:49:52 PM »

I tried to make IMT my home but life got into the way and when i came back people acted like they were to good to speak to me so i hopped back on the MMV forums after years of being absent and was welcomed back with open arms.  o.O#..Ahh well i still got love for the mugen community tho no matter what forum home you represent.
that site don't curse people to make grape Sprite

I used to love that site and I was mad young and I sign up for it I see what people believe in the site and nobody don't want to be original and  people like to steal other people's work  me personally I hate that site is a lot of crappy work on the even the owner knows it it's just a site to make money
I know you seen that crappy blade

Offline Beto

• Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2016, 08:17:49 PM »
that site don't curse people to make grape Sprite

I used to love that site and I was mad young and I sign up for it I see what people believe in the site and nobody don't want to be original and  people like to steal other people's work  me personally I hate that site is a lot of crappy work on the even the owner knows it it's just a site to make money
I know you seen that crappy blade

Let MMV follow with their methods, these discussions MMV only intoxicate the environment. Let's do things for Mugen and fun. Criticize MMV, you will have to criticize mugenguild, which also fuciona based on credits

Your home is where you make abode. I also feel more welcomed in some places than in others. But you can attend all forums available

Offline .black dragon.

• Forum Member
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2016, 08:28:00 PM »
you know I show my respect for you  ^:)^
I believe in this is okay to ask permission or give them credit you know what I mean and I'm sound like an a****** I'm sorry
all I can say is thank God I'm not on that site no more my work with came out crap

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Born Again Man Of Faith
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2022, 07:00:18 PM
  • Repent To Yahusha(Jesus), For He Is Your Savior
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2016, 08:50:36 PM »
you know I show my respect for you  ^:)^
I believe in this is okay to ask permission or give them credit you know what I mean and I'm sound like an a****** I'm sorry
all I can say is thank God I'm not on that site no more my work with came out crap

Sorry to inform you but last i heard no one was getting they're work stolen if anything people from other mugen sites (like MFFA etc.) are stealing works not MMV so show some respect and secondly i was one of the guys who critized the Blade character on that site along with many other characters....MMV ain't the only forum with bad characters IMT and MFG have some garbage looking characters as well..i've seen my fair share over the years. :D
Sting Of The Scorpion

Offline Beto

• Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2016, 08:52:48 PM »
Man, some things in MUGEN also bothered me. As theft, commissions, fund-raising requests to create a character and others. Formerly things worked as a team and had rules that were generally respected.

But things change, now Mugen is so, or you adapt, or give up.
  enough our stress of real life to torment us every day.

Offline .black dragon.

• Forum Member
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2016, 09:00:55 PM »
Sorry to inform you but last i heard no one was getting they're work stolen if anything people from other mugen sites (like MFFA etc.) are stealing works not MMV so show some respect and secondly i was one of the guys who critized the Blade character on that site along with many other characters....MMV ain't the only forum with bad characters IMT and MFG have some garbage looking characters as well..i've seen my fair share over the years. :D
one I'm not giving that site respect that site can kiss my butt do I need to mention Nightcrawler look at Baron strucker's head the head was stolen I can mention more and I'll say it again that blade was crappy why you didn't use cable no I don't want to be original
that's I don't want to be original and do some studying
you know the blade has a big sword not a pocket knife  :D
once again I'm not attacking you they do have Sprite writers but a lot of them still and I can mention a lot

Offline supa2520

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 29, 2024, 09:02:43 PM
  • Sprite Artist Reborn
    • supa2520
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2016, 12:18:27 AM »
hey good news crusader cast form section is back online  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :) :) :) :) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 06, 2024, 12:04:31 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2016, 09:31:34 PM »
Well, I know you're a good creator and more important, a good person, mon. The problem is that your CC doesn't have good administration. Spooky is not there, alex not there, aa250 the same. They left bdc to administrate a forum, a 30+ years old guy who's not even able to administrate his own life. He thinks an admin's duty is only to ban people with or without a reason. That type of person is a mugen cancer. There are a few good creators there that I'm really sorry for them. Creators like you, max, z999, daraku, heka or blagoy. The rest are only floating around only talking. I realise now that only nx was keeping that forum alive. Funny cos nx is not even a creator. I'm sorry, 'cause CC was my home too, but I'm glad I came here. IMT and MFG are the head of mugen, the rest don't count.

Please, stop with this. We have no interest on this type of post and this breaks our rules.

(...) commissions, fund-raising requests to create a character and others.
I really don't see a problem with that.

Offline Beto

• Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2016, 11:32:17 PM »
I'm saying do not bother with it anymore

The Mugen changed, but I liked the time when more people helping other non-profits.

I do not object more MMV, the comisões, fundraising and everything else that comes

I just I try to adapt to changes in the best possible way to avoid problems

Estou dizendo que não me incomodo mais com isso

O mugen mudou, mas eu gostava mais da época em que as pessoas ajudavam mais as outras sem fins lucrativos.

Não me oponho mais a MMV, a comisões, arrecadação de fundos e tudo mais que vier

Eu apenas tento me adaptar as mudanças da melhor forma possível a fim de evitar problemas

Offline .black dragon.

• Forum Member
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2016, 11:42:41 PM »
I'm saying do not bother with it anymore

The Mugen changed, but I liked the time when more people helping other non-profits.

I do not object more MMV, the comisões, fundraising and everything else that comes

I just I try to adapt to changes in the best possible way to avoid problems

Estou dizendo que não me incomodo mais com isso

O mugen mudou, mas eu gostava mais da época em que as pessoas ajudavam mais as outras sem fins lucrativos.

Não me oponho mais a MMV, a comisões, arrecadação de fundos e tudo mais que vier

Eu apenas tento me adaptar as mudanças da melhor forma possível a fim de evitar problemas
you lost me at the last part
I use Google Translator

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar