collapse

Author Topic: Recording MUGEN vids  (Read 379 times)

Offline Epicsmith93

• Aku wa yarusan!
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:March 27, 2011, 10:05:28 PM
  • Do you really wanna mess with me?!
    • Email
Recording MUGEN vids
« on: November 07, 2009, 01:17:48 PM »
Hey, i wanna record some of my fights in MUGEN, but every time i do, the game becomes very laggy, specifically when i start recording. I use the latest version of fraps if that helps. When i'm not recording, it shows at around 30 fps, but when i do start to record, it drops down to about 10 or even 5 fps.  :-?? Need help ASAP. Thanks!  :-w

Offline Dissidia

• Newage Mugen Admin &
  • Stage Creator
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 09:18:32 PM
  • Neigh
    • Skype - dissidia.mugen
    • Dissidia Creations
    • Email
Re: Recording MUGEN vids
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 04:14:16 PM »
Are you recording Full-Size scale? Usually most people can't record using Full-Size due to computers being slow. Try half-size, it should shrink down to 320x240 instead.

Offline sfarequiem

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 09, 2012, 04:56:47 PM
    • Sfarequiem's Site
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 09:41:30 PM »
This works really well, the only problem i have with vids is that when i even try to upload it onto youtube, Youteube rejects it even when its such a good vid with original idea of mine... im tryin 2 showcase CVS Shin Level 2 Gouki. but i figure i dont feel like showin off cuz the coding is nowhere near finished.
I am the supreme master of the fist!

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 04:41:07 PM »
This works really well, the only problem i have with vids is that when i even try to upload it onto youtube, Youteube rejects it even when its such a good vid with original idea of mine... im tryin 2 showcase CVS Shin Level 2 Gouki. but i figure i dont feel like showin off cuz the coding is nowhere near finished.
Youtube has always had a content prohibiter. Basically if you have things that look like something from video games like SF3 Gouki or music in it that you put on your pc and put into the video.. if the music is made by an official band, then don't even bother uploading to youtube. BlipTV is the 2nd best I've used so far... I say 2nd best because Gametrailers.com is the best but now they're starting to crack down on that official band crap... I don't understand it myself.. If you're using it in your videos properly, then why would they reject them? You're promoting your creation and their music... it's just stupid...

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 07:06:14 PM »
When youtube rejects something or blocks it, just go to the link they email you about it, and hit the option that says, its fair use so you cant remove it, they'll put it back up.

Offline ADSplay101

• WorldWarriorsCollectiv Esports Team Founder/Owner/Memeber
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 17, 2023, 08:06:05 PM
  • "Insert Esports Team Motto here"
    • ADSplay101
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 02:58:37 AM »
Hey, i wanna record some of my fights in MUGEN, but every time i do, the game becomes very laggy, specifically when i start recording. I use the latest version of fraps if that helps. When i'm not recording, it shows at around 30 fps, but when i do start to record, it drops down to about 10 or even 5 fps.  :-?? Need help ASAP. Thanks!  :-w
man, real talk and in all seriousness. f**k fraps that crap doesnt work for alot of ppl. Get the Debut video recorder. Its a good one that records in your choice of WMV or avi format. plus the video recorder autmatically calculates the fps that you need for that video you are recording.  So the video doesnt playback or upload laggy. p.s. Personaly I use the avi format ;3
Edit: something else I forgot Its a free video recorder that never expires. Even if it tells you it will expire or that your trial has been used up..its lying. I got  amessage like that saying my trial was about to be over and that was going on 4 months ago. that video recorder is still being used and I didnt have to pay for a thing.
WE are MANY but this MANY are ONE.
WorldWarriorsCollectiv Merch Store https://teespring.com/stores/thacollectiv

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 [4]
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal