collapse

Author Topic: Re: How to Decrypt & Rip Mugen version 1 "EXE" games  (Read 623 times)

Offline Asef Hassan Amiz

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 06, 2017, 07:37:22 AM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
Re: How to Decrypt & Rip Mugen version 1 "EXE" games
« on: September 27, 2016, 11:07:32 PM »
My Greetings everyone,
well recently I downloaded this Mugen Thing called "kof 10th Anniversary" from this Link below -
"https://mega.co.nz/#!1Z9XVLwS!-i5M6ktvKXUzfMpUTi3ei0DkarPzdIooIODwgTeVELw"
well its really great, but i wanted to add some more characters in it myself & edit a few ones already existing.
So the MAIN problem in this case is that, it DOESN'T have any "char", "stages" , "sound" folders AT ALL.
It comes with this Giant "EXE" file which uses up most of the space of the ENTIRE "kof 10th Anniversary" Mugen.
Now how can i edit the characers or add new characters in this Mugen if It doesnt have THOSE Folders ?
I really really really wanted to Edit the Characters in this mugen but this problem is making me feel helpless.
I would really appreciate if anyone could tell me how to Decrypt or Extract or Rip this Giant EXE Somehow, so that I am able to Edit it myself.
Someone Please help me with this issue . Please help & thanks in advance.

Offline Cyanide

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 29, 2019, 06:52:34 AM
    • Mugen Obscurity
Re: How to Decrypt & Rip Mugen version 1 "EXE" games
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 01:15:58 AM »
It is possibly moleboxed. As such generic internet searching might maybe potentially answer your question. If it's not moleboxed. How much effort are you willing to put in? They locked it off because they don't want people doing what you want to do. If nobody knows how, or hasn't released the characters from it standalone you are very much on your own for this. Find out what was used to encrypt it, it may say somewhere in the EXE details or even on their site. From there start searching the net and see what you can turn up about extracting it all. You might get lucky. If you don't want to put the effort it, probably better to give up now.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 [2] 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal