collapse

Author Topic: Zombie Brocks PAL thread for 2015 * Request Welcome*  (Read 10218 times)

Offline Playing Enemy

• Portrait & Screenpack Creator
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 26, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Royalty7 - The best decision I ever made
    • Email
Re: Zombie Brocks PAL thread for 2015 * Request Welcome*
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2015, 06:09:17 PM »
I agree with Warecus about Archangel, but I already know you have plans for him cause I saw your post in his release thread. Also, all the MK themed ones for Geese you made are like, really frickin cool. I'm a huge MK fan, but that doesn't make that statement biased. They all just look really cool. When I first looked at them, I thought you were going for an MK theme based released, and then I read their descriptions and saw that is actually what they were. I also saw you do that with Eiji in your old thread, and thinking to myself, f*ck yeah! Anyways, thanks yet again. I feel like I'm posting too much, but I'm really digging this thread, and cant' help but speak the appreciation.

"Maybe I am what they say I am.  A maniac...a psycho killer."

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 17, 2018, 07:51:28 PM
  • You're just like the rest... a disappointment
    • ZombieBrocks Mugen House
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2015, 10:09:23 PM »
how about some pals for Arkady's new update archangel

his wings could def use some a cool pal

zvitor's hawkman has a great pal for wings

and the red and white and the lighter blue and white  pals  for angel could use som clean up to blend better

the default pal for angel is a good reference

alrighty ill give him a look over later tonight , thanks for the info about hawkman  :thumbsup:

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2015, 10:17:30 PM »
I agree with Warecus about Archangel, but I already know you have plans for him cause I saw your post in his release thread. Also, all the MK themed ones for Geese you made are like, really frickin cool. I'm a huge MK fan, but that doesn't make that statement biased. They all just look really cool. When I first looked at them, I thought you were going for an MK theme based released, and then I read their descriptions and saw that is actually what they were. I also saw you do that with Eiji in your old thread, and thinking to myself, f*ck yeah! Anyways, thanks yet again. I feel like I'm posting too much, but I'm really digging this thread, and cant' help but speak the appreciation.
lol man its funny u mention my Eiji post, those are still in my top 5 fave sets i have EVER done , yeah TDX requested at guild i do the geese & man if he was just color separated , those pals would of turned out much cooler , i do really like the reptile one though , & dont worry about the comments man, i really appreciate it , makes all the time worth it , so keep em coming

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2015, 01:57:29 AM »
Yeah dude, those Eiji ones are some of my favs now, seriously. I added them all in last night. I can see what you mean about if Geese was CS'ed those palettes could be cooler, but that doesn't mean they aren't cool now. I like all 6, but yeah, the Reptile and Ermac ones are my favorite out of the 6. If he was CS'ed though, you could have made the Ermac ones hands green like his eyes, which looks awesome in my head, but as they are now, they still retain they're dopeness. Also, I just noticed Balthazar saying in the Triple Majin Release thread that Babadi Z2 is in need of some palette tlc. Just saying... :-" Keep up the good work amigo.

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2015, 02:19:05 AM »
yeah that would of defiantly been an improvement with the geese pals , i was planning on doing a set for Majin Vegeta & Him very soon lol

Request
Skarr Palette
leo by Sabaki

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/85j8aiijqc1db9k/leo+by+Sabaki.rar
Personal Release
Vega By Pots w/ CSP
LtoR
Red Skull,Symbiote,Watered Down,Squirtle,Ermac,Altair,Horde,Jungle General,Kebert Xela,ROTPH

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cka7k6xk6kdbkux/Vega+By+Pots+with+CSP+pal+set+3.rar

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2015, 05:49:05 AM »
these things ...ugh \-/o \-/o,,, it was a pain to come up with 10 pals , a giant white block shared 3 out of 4 colors ..so these are Very Experimental

Duck King By Lewis
LtoR
Merica!,Purest Mutation,Wave,Shadow,Mutant,Bloody Coral,Fire,Liquid Metal,Future Is here, White

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v04u4m8jg2j7d8j/Duck+King+By+Lewis.rar

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2015, 07:14:22 PM »
Hey Warecus , i did Angle a palette to see how he looked & turns out he has two sets of sprites , so basically if u wanted to give him new ones ,were new animations were added , u have to do two for Angle & one for Archangel , so its alot of work so it might be a while before i finish them, but if you want it sooner Try yolomate , hes a student of mine & is getting better & he loves tackling these  missing.long line palettes so u could ask him

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5574-yolomate-s-palettes

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2015, 08:52:43 PM »
Out of the Duck King palettes you made, I'd say 1-10 are extremely awesome, and the rest are just okay. Just in case that's taken the wrong way, I'm being sarcastic. I know there is only 10 total, meaning every single one is the shiz. That Bloody Coral is completely sick though imo. Thanks again man. I'm looking forward to Angel, even if it takes a while. It will be worth the wait for sure.

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2015, 09:47:14 PM »
im glad u like them, i think im the only person to ever do pals for him , i like The future is now,bloody coral & Mutant , yeah its going to be quite a bit of wait for Angel , im leaving for the week Sunday night to go to Fla for vacation/My wifes kid sisters graduation & wont be back til sometime the following weekend , but hey cant pass up an all expenses paid trip to the Disneyland resort/magic kingdom/beach/ few other fun things for my kids lol & this Big Kid! :o  :thumbsup:

but ill drop off a few more sets before i leave & be back in full force once im back home  :Terry

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2015, 11:25:58 PM »
Request
Morrigan By Pots
LtoR
Reptilian,Swampubus,Geaux,LaLa,Cave Dweller,Dead,Classic Horror,Blood Queen,Darkling,Dormammu

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8cptxk0c4bt395w/MorriganByPots+pals.rar

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2015, 02:10:58 AM »

Steel Serpent & Iron Fist By Carpa5 Pal 2 pack

SS
LtoR
Fist,Symbiote,Skull,Pool,Pumpkin Bomb,Infinity Stones

IronFist
All MvC3 referenced 1-6( as close as possible)

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mdqg3c4mj67awhx/2+pack+Carpa5+Iron+%26+Steel+pals.rar

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2015, 02:45:23 AM »
Request
Robo Smoke By Shadow Dio
LtoR
Blue 1 , Frozen, Robo Subzero

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7zbg7uahn9jxubt/RoboSmoke+By+Shadow+Dio+pals.rar

Guy By Pots with CSPatch
LtoR( All Mortal Kombat)
Scorpion,SubZero,Reptile,Rain,Noob Saibot,Smoke,Ermac

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/iyku4iyerkw8jsc/Guy+by+pots+with+CSP+MKPals.rar

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2015, 06:50:37 AM »
Dude, everything from your last posts are again, all awesome! Seriously man, this is almost too much for me. I really like ALL the Guy ones you made a lot. My favorites are the Reptile and Ermac ones =P~, but they all seriously look amazingly cool in my opinion. I like how you did the hands green too on the Ermac, it came it good. It'd be awesome if I could just tell Mugen that it wasn't Guy, but Scorpion and Sub-Zero in different skins, and it'd just magically make him have their moves. I honestly think you should do a sketch palette for every character you touch too. I think it is an awesome effect, and you can pull it off good. It'd just look cool if you had 2 characters sketched, on a stage with animation that looked sketched, fighting. It'd be like playing a comic book. I really like the color schemes you picked for Steel Serpent too, especially the last four. I don't know where you get the ideas, but I dig em. I guess the only form of feedback I could offer other than saying that I like the palettes, is that the 1 & 3 Robo Smoke pals are too similar, which I'm sure you're completely aware of. The differences are obvious, but not side by side. They both just make you think "the blue one" if you get what I'm saying. All 3 look good though. I appreciate all the good work you put in man. Many thanks.  ::salute::

Also, if you ever get the urge to do more MK based palettes cause it would look cool on certain characters, that would be awesome. I don't want you think that's all I'd like to see from you though, but don't not make any more in the future because you've already made some for others or something, if you get what I'm saying. Sorry for the long post btw.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 07:01:12 AM by Playing Enemy »

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2015, 02:55:13 AM »
Dude, everything from your last posts are again, all awesome! Seriously man, this is almost too much for me. I really like ALL the Guy ones you made a lot. My favorites are the Reptile and Ermac ones =P~, but they all seriously look amazingly cool in my opinion. I like how you did the hands green too on the Ermac, it came it good. It'd be awesome if I could just tell Mugen that it wasn't Guy, but Scorpion and Sub-Zero in different skins, and it'd just magically make him have their moves. I honestly think you should do a sketch palette for every character you touch too. I think it is an awesome effect, and you can pull it off good. It'd just look cool if you had 2 characters sketched, on a stage with animation that looked sketched, fighting. It'd be like playing a comic book. I really like the color schemes you picked for Steel Serpent too, especially the last four. I don't know where you get the ideas, but I dig em. I guess the only form of feedback I could offer other than saying that I like the palettes, is that the 1 & 3 Robo Smoke pals are too similar, which I'm sure you're completely aware of. The differences are obvious, but not side by side. They both just make you think "the blue one" if you get what I'm saying. All 3 look good though. I appreciate all the good work you put in man. Many thanks.  ::salute::

Also, if you ever get the urge to do more MK based palettes cause it would look cool on certain characters, that would be awesome. I don't want you think that's all I'd like to see from you though, but don't not make any more in the future because you've already made some for others or something, if you get what I'm saying. Sorry for the long post btw.

haha, its ok about the long post & i promise when i return home i will respond in full,but in a few hours im leaving to go to Florida for the week for my sister in laws graduation/vacation ,so ill talk to ya then

oh & herers a Parting Present

Electro by Loganir & Verz36
LtoR( All College football themed )
Tennessee,Auburn,USCalifornia,Tcu,Alabama,Florida,Texas,LSU,Missouri,Georgia - GO DAWGS!

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qohu4nn8x0g903i/ElectroCollegeEditionpals.rar
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 03:39:56 AM by DevilBullDawg »

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2015, 09:48:53 PM »
Awesome Electro palettes man, and awesome team choices too. I can't use them just yet though only because I still mainly use winmugen, and Electro is 1.0 or 1.1 I think. Oh well though, it is what it is. That doesn't take away from the fact that they all look really good. Have fun in Florida too by the way. After the whole face eating thing, and the fact that every single crazy azz story I hear on the on the radio is always coming out of Florida, not even joking at all, I'll enjoy Florida from a distance myself lol. I truly hope you have a good time though, and that nothing crazy happens to you, at least in a bad way. Also, you should include a link to your old thread in your first post so people can easily find it. I spent like 3 hours last night going through all of them, and 90% of them are all worthy of being in this thread as well. Don't sell yourself short, if that's the right saying I'm looking for. Just saying.

Offline dafamily

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 01, 2019, 12:39:03 PM
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2015, 05:04:18 PM »
can you do some palettes for Silver Surfer by TOPPS man, the one that has the sprite patch, I think you can get it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/16h5z935vua1cr2/Silver+surfer.rar

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2015, 01:13:41 AM »
can you do some palettes for Silver Surfer by TOPPS man, the one that has the sprite patch, I think you can get it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/16h5z935vua1cr2/Silver+surfer.rar

ill see what i can do k  :)

Awesome Electro palettes man, and awesome team choices too. I can't use them just yet though only because I still mainly use winmugen, and Electro is 1.0 or 1.1 I think. Oh well though, it is what it is. That doesn't take away from the fact that they all look really good. Have fun in Florida too by the way. After the whole face eating thing, and the fact that every single crazy azz story I hear on the on the radio is always coming out of Florida, not even joking at all, I'll enjoy Florida from a distance myself lol. I truly hope you have a good time though, and that nothing crazy happens to you, at least in a bad way. Also, you should include a link to your old thread in your first post so people can easily find it. I spent like 3 hours last night going through all of them, and 90% of them are all worthy of being in this thread as well. Don't sell yourself short, if that's the right saying I'm looking for. Just saying.

u should definitely make the switch to at least 1.0 , you'll never see another release for win mugen again , its gone the way of DOS mugen sadly, but i cant use 1.1 on my comp right, so im stuck with 1.0 , i might add a link over from my old thread at some point, tanks for the suggestion, & as for my trip, it wasn't that great the first few days , i didn't have a vehicle to come & go as i pleased , so i was stuck sitting around and watching tv , or swimming in the pool, but i was in a house worth over a million so it was a nice pool lmao , but Thursday we went & stayed at the Disney world resorts & it was amazing, i hadn't been their since i was about 3, so to take my kids was great , my daughter got picked to play the beast because she roared louder than the other kids in the Beauty & the beast show, & at the end of the night when we were watching the fireworks show & she was singing the frozen song, that just made my year , but alas, my wife has a few more weeks of nursing school left, so we came back home ....., not happy lol , i like  Florida  :D especially the ocean , & thanks for the comps on the electro pals, my uncle gave me the idea, he had asked me if i could do the pals any way i wanted to , so  i was like yeah, even a Georgia one he askes me, so i did it, & i was like, u just gave me the idea for my next set lol 

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2015, 03:21:50 AM »
i hated even the only pal, so i made 12 new ones

Request
Silver Surfer
By AX & Tops
LtoR
Pinky,Limey,Surfer,Gold,Gooey,Dark,Alien,Dark Red,Deep Purple,Darkling,Darkling Warrior,Fire

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ug2itcgg972qlb/Surfer+by+T.O.P.S+and+AX+pals.rar

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2015, 05:40:45 AM »
That's awesome you had a good time in Florida, at least after the initial settle in. Still, swimming in a million dollar home's pool isn't too bad compared to most my days. That's crazy your daughter got picked to play the beast in the show too. That's like Make A Wish Foundation stuff for sure. I haven't gotten to go to Disney World, but I have been to Disney Land twice, and both times it was amazing. I'm going back someday.
As for 1.0, I'm sure I will make the switch someday, but I still mainly use Xmugen cause I play with my friends a lot on my xbox with two controllers. It's sad seeing all my favorite creators jump ship, but I can't blame them at all. Anyone that creates and sticks with only winmugen is suppressing their full potential to say the least. If I can figure out some kind of wireless setup with 2 controllers on my computer though, I'm sure I'll convert. I still download everything that's 1.0 only and looks cool though.
No probs on the Electro pal feedback either. Thanks for making them. I thought I might have heard Forge saying something about wanting some new threads as well... ^-^

Offline dafamily

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 01, 2019, 12:39:03 PM
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2015, 02:06:46 PM »
sweet thx bro!! :o

Edit:

The get hit sprites go back to the normal color bro, is there any way to fix this??
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 03:17:31 PM by dafamily »

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2015, 12:54:56 AM »
@ Dafamily,  - i went threw & made sure the palette shared on all the sprites, & it showed they did, i guess i just missed that one, id have to re DL him & the pals & look at it again, sorry  o.O#

@ playing - yeah that is a good reason for not switching, i totally under stand lol

White Spider
Spiderman by Empawk

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kg556yu2jiaaee2/WSSpidy.rar

Forge By Arkady
LtoR
X & A-E

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yfsnbedqr9k4kii/ForgebyArkady+pals.rar

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2023, 01:28:41 AM
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2015, 10:30:42 AM »
great

ooops the one I wanted doesnt work
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:00:29 AM by warecus »

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2015, 10:32:52 PM »
Diggin the Forge pals man, a lot. I like the 6th one the best so far, it just looks really frickin cool. Thanks for fulfilling the request too. Much appreciated. If you ever feel like you're running out of people to make palettes for, I am amassing a serious list for ya. These days I feel kind of weird requesting things, but if you ever ask who should be next, I got plenty that I'd like to see.

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2015, 02:11:33 AM »
i might take u up on that on the days i cant think of anyone to do

Red Arremer By H With Color Separation Patch
LtoR
A-k(D,E,F are Umvc3 colors)

Download
http://www.4shared.com/rar/C1XqOU-vba/Arremer_By_H_with_CSPatch.html?

CSPatch

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/color-separation-red-arremer-167095.msg2119019.html

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar