collapse

Author Topic: Who would win? X vs iron  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 08:19:22 PM
  • The trend setter
Who would win? X vs iron
« on: February 17, 2012, 12:34:12 AM »

In a death battle who would be victorious? The blue bomber or iron play boy?

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
Re: Who would win? X vs iron
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 03:21:32 PM »
wow i though this was cool oh well *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 04:03:57 PM »
this is an easy one....Iron Man.  megaman could only win ( maybe) if he absorbed the traits of the other robot masters...or..if he "could " absorb iron man but he has to beat him in order to do it. but...iron man has a suit for everything just about.  game over megaman.   :D

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 04:20:58 PM »
Agreed, Ironman.

He's faster that MMX (excluding his dash), he's much stronger, he is just as adaptable (see Hulkbuster/Thorbuster), I imagine a better tactician, and his arsenal is more damaging (unibeam is a very good anti-air weapon, X shoots lemons  ;*)) )

X would have the advantage of the Z Saber, though. Although, Stark could probably just keep him away with repulser beams and environment, to negate this (eg. tear up pieces of road, use them to create space) I also imagine Stark's armor would holdup better than X's.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 04:31:46 PM »
Agreed, Ironman.

He's faster that MMX (excluding his dash), he's much stronger, he is just as adaptable (see Hulkbuster/Thorbuster), I imagine a better tactician, and his arsenal is more damaging (unibeam is a very good anti-air weapon, X shoots lemons  ;*)) )

X would have the advantage of the Z Saber, though. Although, Stark could probably just keep him away with repulser beams and environment, to negate this (eg. tear up pieces of road, use them to create space) I also imagine Stark's armor would holdup better than X's.

yup.

plus take into account , Iron even in his regular suit has faced villians far exceeding physical strength than any strong character megaman has fought. By Far. megamans tech maybe tho in a great competition with Iron mans but yeah Unibeam and his repulsors can handle alot of the Buster cannon.  plus he can fly at all times. His armor is super toughthat he can take a punch from a god, Thor to be exact, and still keep fighting.  yeah Tony is a good tactician indeed. and can figure out meganmans structural design by scanning him and figure a sure fire way to defeat him quickly. take away weapons  and go toe to toe, duke em out style, Iron man wins Hands down. weapons locked and loaded, Iron wins a lil easy as well unless megaman comnes loaded with 10 robot masters powers then the fight can get a lil interesting.

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 27, 2024, 09:49:23 PM
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 11:12:31 PM »
I know favoritism is a bad way to judge these matches, but I'm going with X. Take into account the abilities he gains from all the Mavericks he beat, plus all the Armor he has used. Who's to say he still doen't have those capabilities, or can't use them? Sure, Ironman is just as adaptable, but X has, well, all these capabilities. And remember, Lando, we're talking about X, not the original Megaman. No Robot Masters, but Mavericks.

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 02:11:10 PM »
Variety is important for him, but I don't know if it would save him...what, of his powers, would be most effective against Ironman?

Offline JagwarKnight

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 15, 2023, 11:19:57 AM
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 02:38:27 PM »
Variety is important for him, but I don't know if it would save him...what, of his powers, would be most effective against Ironman?

Two words really.

Dark Hold.

Now, Because Rage didn't say any restrictions on what either X or Tony can use...Then it kinda Slides Towards X as he has MORE Area of Effect attacks*Like the Giga Crush some of the Armors have, also,Falcon Armor's beam rain*,Can Stop time*The Dark Hold attack I mention*, Can recharge his energy quicker*Sub tanks* ,an Infinite Invincible Air Dash that he can spam to heck and back* Ultimate Armor's Nova Strike*,Flight that renders HIM Invincible*Falcon Armor AGAIN* and that's not counting all the other maverick weapons he has*and the Command Mission Ulimate/Gundam armor.

That said, Tony has a Shot but it pretty much a "Quick Draw" kinda thing as He needs to get a VERY good Shot before X starts with HIS cheese.

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 27, 2024, 09:49:23 PM
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 09:00:36 PM »
Two words really.

Dark Hold.

Now, Because Rage didn't say any restrictions on what either X or Tony can use...Then it kinda Slides Towards X as he has MORE Area of Effect attacks*Like the Giga Crush some of the Armors have, also,Falcon Armor's beam rain*,Can Stop time*The Dark Hold attack I mention*, Can recharge his energy quicker*Sub tanks* ,an Infinite Invincible Air Dash that he can spam to heck and back* Ultimate Armor's Nova Strike*,Flight that renders HIM Invincible*Falcon Armor AGAIN* and that's not counting all the other maverick weapons he has*and the Command Mission Ulimate/Gundam armor.

That said, Tony has a Shot but it pretty much a "Quick Draw" kinda thing as He needs to get a VERY good Shot before X starts with HIS cheese.

^^(PM)^ I didn't want to make a huge list of capabilities. :D

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2012, 10:43:12 PM »
The trick is that dark hold only seems to work on weak enemies. It doesn't work on any bosses in the game (aside from the Skiver who is specifically weak to it) and so it msut be presumed only effective on weak enemies. In addition it would cause a constant drain on his system, and automatically deactivates as soon as he changes armors (as seen in game). This means he could only use a standard Megabuster or Z Saber attack on Ironman even if it somehow worked. I imagine that would go about as well as shooting at a Metool.
So X's Dark Hold won't 'hold' much sway.[/pun]

Aside, if you want to bring in any armor you want...

More durable, much stronger than the already near invincible armor he has, Hulkbuster is probably the best to bring to the table.
Remembering that Ironman's normal suit can take hits from the Thor or Silver Surfer, or blunt force as strong as the Hulk, I doubt X has anything capable of doing any real damage. In addition it is worth mentioning that the Hulkbuster slips right on top of his normal armor, so he can have a fully equipped Extremis armor underneath his Hulkbuster.

The blunt power output of the suit is on par with the Hulk's own (fought to a standstill). And Hulk...well...
(click to show/hide)

Offline JagwarKnight

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 15, 2023, 11:19:57 AM
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2012, 08:15:59 AM »
with regards to to Dark Hold, It's pretty much game-play balancing reasons that it only works on Minor enemies+ Certain stages  *like with ALL the time stopping weapons in the MM series*. Also we don't know IF Swaping armors mid stage would change it because X never DID that in X5-6. Mid weapon,yeah, but, again, it would be as game breaking as being able to switch weapons as The Charged version of Chameleon Sting is*Which you COULD DO in the PSP remake of X1* which, BTW, rendered X invincible  to everything bar pits

Still, it's dang likely that it would feeze Ironman as Zero,even IF it was a Lvl 3 cinematic super, was able to use Dark Hold to freeze pretty much the whole cast of TvC Bar Yami, who's a God for all intents and purposes. And seeing how Dark Hold is pretty much the only real Maverick weapon that X and Zero share...

Also, I didn't forget about the REST of Tony's armors, Rather, as I pointed out, it's a quick draw*and IMO, you really are kinda underselling X's Damage abillites, I'm sure he could do noticeable,IE Tony would react,Damage* on who gets their first best hit in.

Truthfully, as I remember the ways X can avoid damage*Nova Strike,Falcon armor flight, Charged CS being the  three that come to mind*,it's really boiling down to how Fast Tony can get his damage in before X pulls out his cheese*and uses his sub tanks*

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2012, 08:57:50 AM »
this is really about a actual fight that happens no matter the power sets and suits brought in...right... well ...iron man wins this without any competition cause X hasnt fought anyone on the level that Iron man has and his armor ..as stated , has held its own against GODS and beings like the hulk with dang near unparalled strength. Hulk alone can rip X in half with no effort , so if the Hulkbuster armor is in play and tony can fight on a square up withHulk with  that suit on too....yeah Bye bye X in 20 seconds....flat. . i wont count X out on one solid thing, he might get a couple hits in but thats a fly trying to attack an elephant  head on.

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2012, 12:22:48 PM »
Yeah, I don't doubt X can put out some serious damage, but the suit has taken major hits from Thor, Silver Surfer, Hulk and Doctor Doom. Plus it is self repairing, meaning any damage is a game of cat and mouse until it gets fixed. It is also worth mentioning that Dark Hold in TvC (if X could use it) is ranged; it only works if the enemy is near the user. Being that Dark Hold has only appeared in games, to my knowledge, it has to be evaluated based on those. Ironman has the advantage of decades of comics, facing enemies who always had to get stronger.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2012, 01:31:38 PM »
Yeah, I don't doubt X can put out some serious damage, but the suit has taken major hits from Thor, Silver Surfer, Hulk and Doctor Doom. Plus it is self repairing, meaning any damage is a game of cat and mouse until it gets fixed. It is also worth mentioning that Dark Hold in TvC (if X could use it) is ranged; it only works if the enemy is near the user. Being that Dark Hold has only appeared in games, to my knowledge, it has to be evaluated based on those. Ironman has the advantage of decades of comics, facing enemies who always had to get stronger.

^^(PM)^

i know there are people that seriosuly think tho X could take him but Ironman just has far too much stacked up against X . i been reading Iron man for a very very very long time and played alot of the megaman games no matter the incarnations. In a one on one fight, in all due respects and honesty, victory goes to Ironman. No matter what armor you put him in he has always went the distance, won by superior tech, won by sheer strategic genius , alot of outmanuevering his opponants and he rarely underestimates anyone. He always comes prepared to the fight and if he might be a bit outmatched, he just modifies on the fly and uses not only the tech knowledge of either himself or who he is fighting but as well as surroundings . he is a great tactician.

now you can even play on the x sword he uses ( i believe he does ) iron man has taken lasers to the face , blasts that would pretty much explode you on contact, metal melting molts and even adamantium if i am correct. must check my issues on one of his other designer suits. he has far too many to count for any occassion. lol. as stated , he has held his own hardbody against the likes of Gods tier people and has still shaken it off where those same beings, would obliterate X. now i would call an even match if they used even matched tech and armor. that would be an interesting fight then. this one is too much one sided.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2012, 01:37:00 PM »

this is really about a actual fight that happens no matter the power sets and suits brought in...right... well ...iron man wins this without any competition cause X hasnt fought anyone on the level that Iron man has and his armor ..as stated , has held its own against GODS and beings like the hulk with dang near unparalled strength. Hulk alone can rip X in half with no effort , so if the Hulkbuster armor is in play and tony can fight on a square up withHulk with  that suit on too....yeah Bye bye X in 20 seconds....flat. . i wont count X out on one solid thing, he might get a couple hits in but thats a fly trying to attack an elephant  head on.
ok I gotta step in and say some words. Y'all forgot about x's ability. The copy ability. Taking all the powers and abilities these guys obtained it would seem the only thing that makes the difference is the hulk buster armor. Which is designed  for strength, power, and defense. With X's copy ability he gets those abilities. That's the difference between the two. "Copy", Copy supplies adaptive Properties which include reactive adaptions and scan. with these X can also get the strength of the buster armor without the weakness. That being the decrease in speed due to size. Scan makes it so X can read all iron actions and counter them. Iron has scan too (CANT COPY THO) but he's limited by the fact that he is a human. He  can only process data so fast. Granted the suit will assist him but it is hindered by the human and X has hundreds of powers' techniques. A important thing to remember is that x doesnt have to kill to learn an ability. It based off of rocks. Rocks core power is scan. The ability to watch something and stand how it works. Also known as intuitive aptitude", the ability to innately understand and manipulate patterns within complex systems. This what the copy agility uses as it's base. Also it's rocks core ability thus X's. So when it comes down to it there once the the buster armor is used they are invincible. But wait there is more. And it's the deciding factor unless iron fixed this. His suit as a limited power supply. X's doesn't. X would win in this case.  But if stark found a unlimited power source then it's a stand still.

Some other things Remember X is a combat Roid. Shark is human and prone to those weaknesses too. X does have emotion too but doent let them could his judgement in battle.  Stark may slip up because of his arrogance.....

« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 01:50:11 PM by Rage »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2012, 01:52:21 PM »
hmmmm good one rage.. good onbe.. buuuuut, the thing in question is even tho he has that ability would he use it in time and have enough time during the fight. i wouldnt think the fight would even get to that distance for X to wanna or have to use it.  the fight would be pretty much done before or if X could get it off. that would a victory or maybe a victory for X if he came already equipped with the copy ability prefight and not during. caue the fight wouldnt get that far enough or should i say long enough for him to activate it and then too, how long does he have to anylize for it to takje full effect? it would have to be in an instant before the first trade of blows began. thats what i would think., lol...ok thats what i think. lol

edit : to make it simple means its like a if a adaptive martial artist fights a grandmaster.. in orde for the ADaptive fighter to copy the moves to apply them he has to last enough duration to absord the data to use it. since x is a robot ...i would think when he activates it it still takes a certain time frame for it to kick in. but thats more than enough time for Ironman to do major damage ...or just flatline X. lol

Offline overlordnick

• Winner of Round 2/3/7/8/12 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 05, 2016, 05:28:34 AM
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2012, 02:22:29 PM »
if were agreeing that x has all the abilitys of mega, then all mega had to do was touch his opponwnt to copy
You know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel when they make me a mod

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2012, 02:27:20 PM »
X doesn't need to equip copy. It is X. can't believe you said if he equips it. Wow..... Its also works instantaneously. He also equips armor and abilities  instantaneously. also because he is a Combat roid he's always watching and scanning...

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2012, 02:44:11 PM »

if were agreeing that x has all the abilitys of mega, then all mega had to do was touch his opponwnt to copy
yeah but there its more to that which I stated.  The copy agility at it's core is to watch watch something and understand how it work. Look up rocks abiliets not megaman. Copy is based rocks as stated above and in that essay I wrote. With this its safe to say that touching isn't the only way to acquire abilities. The thing is if x gets the chance to scan stark. To scan usually the target must be still to complete a scan. If stark fly in funds blazing then x wouldn't have the opportunity. At first anyways. But that's unlikely to happen. Because of that would Scan stark assuming he's a maverick. he would discover that he is human thus question whether or not is a threat he is a threat. stark what question whether mega man is a threat which is why he wouldn't go  guns blazing. however by this time mega man has his data...... touching is just a guaranteed way of getting the power. it's kinda like the way adams power works in needless

Offline overlordnick

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2012, 03:00:36 PM »
i know all that (and when i said mega i meant classic/ rock)

i was just replying to landos "how long would it take"

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2012, 03:06:53 PM »
i know all that (and when i said mega i meant classic/ rock)

i was just replying to landos "how long would it take"
sorry miss read your post. im going from computer to phone right now. it hard to read on the phone. my bad.

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2012, 03:12:00 PM »
From what I can find the functionality is very mixed on how the Copy works. In some he needs to defeat the opponent, in others he needs a special reploid data chip, and in others he needs to download their DNA Data. The 'Touch' occurrence is assuming the DNA Data. The issue? The DNA Data is in a Reploid format. Ironman's systems run on 'normal' human technology. It'd be like X trying to copy a high tech toaster. The data is incompatible, like trying to run MS-DOS on an alien spaceship.

As for analysis, I can't find much on this...I can't seem to find mention of being able to analyze weaknesses...

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2012, 02:07:09 PM »
From what I can find the functionality is very mixed on how the Copy works. In some he needs to defeat the opponent, in others he needs a special reploid data chip, and in others he needs to download their DNA Data. The 'Touch' occurrence is assuming the DNA Data. The issue? The DNA Data is in a Reploid format. Ironman's systems run on 'normal' human technology. It'd be like X trying to copy a high tech toaster. The data is incompatible, like trying to run MS-DOS on an alien spaceship.

As for analysis, I can't find much on this...I can't seem to find mention of being able to analyze weaknesses...
X's systems are built around compatibility. Also X systems are more Advance then Iron mans. DNA Data.... What i did find was X's functions like mega man. I found the there are many ways to obtain powers. X dose in fact use the dna Data of reploids. I smell a loophole coming about. mega man did copy Onslaught power. A non mechanical being. Since its stated that X copies DNA Data ( tho i dont know if that's official. im just taking it into account since it was brought up and i can find some supporting data.)   from reploid and not how he handles other machines...... you see where im going. Also MM copied someone from the Marvel universes power who wasn't even a machine. X with similar attitude  but farther exceeds that of MM he could in fact copy Ironmans' primitive technology.

Last thing who do you think made X? Hes human tech too. "Normal"  tech   <_<|...| if your trying to hit on the fact that noone can understand X and Zero's make up in that time there are too many reasons for that. Thats on the same level as trying to figure out what happened to MM prior to X series.

Edit: One MAJOR thing that i didnt even mention and boy was i stupid for over looking it. Any power X copies can be charged. lol 

« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 04:21:49 PM by Rage »

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2012, 10:20:39 PM »
X's systems are built around compatibility. Also X systems are more Advance then Iron mans. DNA Data.... What i did find was X's functions like mega man. I found the there are many ways to obtain powers. X dose in fact use the dna Data of reploids. I smell a loophole coming about. mega man did copy Onslaught power. A non mechanical being. Since its stated that X copies DNA Data ( tho i dont know if that's official. im just taking it into account since it was brought up and i can find some supporting data.)   from reploid and not how he handles other machines...... you see where im going. Also MM copied someone from the Marvel universes power who wasn't even a machine. X with similar attitude  but farther exceeds that of MM he could in fact copy Ironmans' primitive technology.

Last thing who do you think made X? Hes human tech too. "Normal"  tech   <_<|...| if your trying to hit on the fact that noone can understand X and Zero's make up in that time there are too many reasons for that. Thats on the same level as trying to figure out what happened to MM prior to X series.

Edit: One MAJOR thing that i didnt even mention and boy was i stupid for over looking it. Any power X copies can be charged. lol

We can't go counting MvC as canon, or else we'd be going by tier list.  ;*))
I don't think that MvC has ever been canon, and even if it was (for some reason) he had to beat Onslaught and be bathed in his waves to do it. Either way it is no use to him in this fight.

What I'm saying is that Ironman's suit is just metal and computers. It is a very long way away from the reploids of the Megaman series. It really doesn't matter if it is "human" tech. A cell phone is human technology, too, but X can't copy that. I think the Ironman suit would be just like any other piece of steel, but just one that happens to be smart.

Offline overlordnick

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2012, 10:48:15 PM »
if x is based on compatibility he would also be quite reverse compatible, most likly all the way back to iornman

A cell phone is human technology, too, but X can't copy that.

reploids have built-in communicators, besides i would think that it would have to be some sort of being to be copyed

Offline Shadic54

• The ultimate life form!
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 25, 2020, 02:41:33 AM
  • Being attacked by zombies!
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 12:37:10 PM »
If x have the abilites and his upgrades I don't care who wins anyway!
God bless America!

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2012, 03:32:18 PM »
if x is based on compatibility he would also be quite reverse compatible, most likly all the way back to iornman

reploids have built-in communicators, besides i would think that it would have to be some sort of being to be copyed

I don't. If you like, it would be like copying a Playstation 3. It is unreasonable to think he would be 'backwards compatible' with a private Iron Man suit built at a Corporation over a thousand years ago.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2012, 11:35:42 PM »
We can't go counting MvC as canon, or else we'd be going by tier list.  ;*))
I don't think that MvC has ever been canon, and even if it was (for some reason) he had to beat Onslaught and be bathed in his waves to do it. Either way it is no use to him in this fight.

What I'm saying is that Ironman's suit is just metal and computers. It is a very long way away from the reploids of the Megaman series. It really doesn't matter if it is "human" tech. A cell phone is human technology, too, but X can't copy that. I think the Ironman suit would be just like any other piece of steel, but just one that happens to be smart.
Canon!?.... mvc isnt canon but the universes have crossed and it is proposed he can copy non machine powers but it doesn't matter here cause this is a battle between machines. But i do gotta  /:O at your comment.   "or else we'd be going by tier list" 

anyways X is only a 100 years ahead of iron man. I done stated my believe and supplied info and facts so tho i too LOVE ironman my hats off to the copy ability and no weaknesses.

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2012, 01:23:51 PM »
Canon!?.... mvc isnt canon but the universes have crossed and it is proposed he can copy non machine powers but it doesn't matter here cause this is a battle between machines. But i do gotta  /:O at your comment.   "or else we'd be going by tier list" 

anyways X is only a 100 years ahead of iron man. I done stated my believe and supplied info and facts so tho i too LOVE ironman my hats off to the copy ability and no weaknesses.

The tier list thing was just a joke. :D
I think the battle really relies on whether MM can copy and utilize Iron Man's power, and if he could, whether he would use it better. Since we don't seem to have an agreement on that, I guess its just up to what we think.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista