collapse

Author Topic: Bored So (Battle of the icons)  (Read 4449 times)

Offline BEATMASTERMIKE

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 23, 2013, 07:30:51 PM
  • SHINKU HADOUKEN真空波動拳!!!
    • Youtube.com
    • Email
Re: Bored So (Battle of the icons)
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2008, 02:32:03 AM »
Ken is driving down the streets of neon city he then spots Terry and smirks he then pulls over to the side of the road gets out of the car and yells out Terry! terry then goes huh and looks over to where the yelling was coming from and he approaches ken and says whats up man and Ken replies I am about to go and train myself to prepare for the tournament would you care to have a sparr at the gym????
優秀な反作用

Offline pmc1416

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 14, 2013, 10:05:12 PM
  • Kyo is the crap
    • www.youtube.com/pmc1416
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2008, 02:36:03 AM »
*terry replies Right Now Sorry No thanks bro  Its Just about Done for me. Ima go home and get some sleep But have  Some Fun night training bro and Yea ima walk home its right around The corner The hotel but thanks man .. ill catch you later * ken Then Nods his head and Takes off .. Terry Makes It home 2 The Hotel And Goes 2 sleep
Shinrahunter GOOD looks on my Custom sig and Av
PMC Team Adolescentz. Leader KYO.. members. Hayato . Rock . Sakura. Guy . Yun & yang.[/url

Offline BEATMASTERMIKE

• Forum Member
    • Youtube.com
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2008, 02:48:55 AM »
Hayato ends up training in hong kong with gen yun and yang as of Terry He goes back to his hotel after a long day and tries to get some rest hopefully to forget about things but then gets a random call on his cell who will it be Ken Ends up training at the gym for a couple of hours as Ken is getting out of the gym a mysterious character was trying to hotwire his car How will Ken react.....To BE CONTINUED!!!!!

END OF CHAPTER 1 FIGHT FOR STRIKE IN NEON CITY
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 10:30:14 PM by BEATMASTERMIKE »
優秀な反作用

Offline pmc1416

• Initiate
  • Kyo is the crap
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2008, 03:42:30 AM »
*Chapter 2 .. Starts Off With Terry at His hotel room soon About 2 go 2 sleep Takes off his Hat When His phone Beeps .. Terry Reaches for the phone It was one missed call from Garcia Terry calls Garcia. Back . Garcia Picks Up yea.. Terry The Fighting Contest is in a couple days I hope Ya ready For ya sake right...*Terry replies Ey save Ya comments Im gonna win this Contest then Ima give you ya money and be done with you .. Garcia laughs hmm yea well See Well its past Ya bed time Terry Get 2 sleep U wanna Be Rested 2 Train 2morrow. Terry replies Bye..*Garcia Starts gambling again . .. Terry then looks around his room for a minute at His old Fatal Fury trophies..Terry sighs. those Was the good ol Days.. Then terry Falls 2 sleep....
PMC Team Adolescentz. Leader KYO.. members. Hayato . Rock . Sakura. Guy . Yun & yang.[/url

Offline BEATMASTERMIKE

• Forum Member
    • Youtube.com
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2008, 12:48:20 AM »
Ken walks out of the Gym after he is done training he is about to approach his car as he sees a dark character in his car trying to hotwire it... Ken then replies as he watches the punk do so.......

Ken:I wouldn't do that if i were you

Punk civilian:what does it matter to you

Ken:Thats My Car and I wouldn't want to hurt you the way your hurtin my car

Punk civilian:Oh is That Right Chump How about an a$$ kickin right here smart guy

Ken:replies you asked for it he than gets into his stance

Punk Civilian:your gonna wish you never did this....

Ahhhhh! the punk civilian replies as ken strikes with a Tatsumaki senpukyaku hitting the civilian head on to the head knocking him down

the civilian gets up spitting out blood pulls out a knife and dashes towards ken fast smirking...Ken jumps in the airKen then lunges a hard punch strait at the foes cheek hitting him across the templethe civilian then lets go of the knife as it falls to the ground and then he falls to the ground K.O

Ken: smirks he then replies not so tough after all huh don't let me see you again or there will be problems....Ken then walks off to his car and cherps off back to the hotel
優秀な反作用

Offline pmc1416

• Initiate
  • Kyo is the crap
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 04:03:57 AM »
Meanwhile... Up in China Hayato has already met up with Yun Yang and Master GEN. hayato Been training Hard .. alot of Blood and Sweat Spilt .. He is Almost at 100% completion .. ..
Gen Replies Thats it for today.. Hayato you Are Almost Ready .. Hayato smiles and Nods his Head with a Sign of Relief... In Hayatos Head he wonders how Terry is Puttin up.... ****Meanwhile......

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 29, 2020, 04:59:08 AM
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 10:58:06 AM »
meanwhile...

after the practice,hayato decided to go home... suddenly megaman upper cutted him
, hayato flies up to the sky...

Offline BEATMASTERMIKE

• Forum Member
    • Youtube.com
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2008, 01:13:46 AM »
Ken arrives back at the hotel.....he then opens the door to his apartment to see eliza out on the balcony of the hotel reading her magazineEliza then heres the door shut and runs inside and gives Ken a hug Ken says sorry I haven't seen you and mel all day Honey Eliza replies we went to get breakfast earlier and then went to look around neon city we left you a message ken replies I saw it and she says did you see the breakfast we left we made that special mel and I it was mels idea ken and eliza giggle Ken then says ahh ive had a long day to I came home you guys were not here and i enjoyed the breakfast then left meet up with an old friend today as well Terry yeah and when i went back out i went training guess what happened when i came out of the gym eliza responds what I saw some punk trying to steal my car eliza replies are you all right ken replies yeah im fine i don't think i will be seeing him around again I sure taught him a lesson he will never forget eliza replies at least your all right well im going to bed ken then replies I am to I must hop in the shower first though eliza replies yeah giggles you need it sorta Ken replies yeah well ill be in bed soon ken then hugs eliza again as eliza walks off she says I left you some dinner in the microwave he responds im not really hungry just gonna take my shower and get to bed i will save it for tomorrow eliza replies okay and walks to the bedroom mel is asleep she says
優秀な反作用

Offline pmc1416

• Initiate
  • Kyo is the crap
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2008, 01:18:33 AM »
*hayato Replies.. Wtf what the hell did you do that For and who are you.You better Speak Now or Theres gonna Be peices Of You everywere you look ! . While Hayato Waits 2 hear Answer...

Meanwhile In other Places..
.........Terry Trains Like he Never did before Terry got inside of his burning Soul  Rekindled aCouple flames from His Fatal Fury That burns Inside him

Offline BEATMASTERMIKE

• Forum Member
    • Youtube.com
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2008, 01:32:19 AM »
Ken Then hops into bed as Eliza sleeps soundlessly Ken then falls asleep and has a dream about him and ryu training sparring in there younger days
優秀な反作用

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2008, 04:38:39 PM »
As terry just stands there in the alley, A shadow jumps out in suprise. "Who are you?" Terry said. "I'm Jin Saotome! And I've come to ask you to join our alliance of heroes"
terry says "Why?" Jin said, "I've seen your battle with that ninja. You're really good! Tell you what, we'll discuss this in the tournament with my other helper. And bring Hayato."

Terry is speechless.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 08:35:13 PM by Dante909 »

Offline pmc1416

• Initiate
  • Kyo is the crap
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2008, 11:44:13 PM »
*terry Replies alright Well we will see what happens Until the tournament appears i might just take up your offer and hayato will be there count on it

Offline BEATMASTERMIKE

• Forum Member
    • Youtube.com
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2008, 12:18:21 AM »
Ken then wakes up to the morning sunshine and he thinks to himself what a dream I haven't seen Ryu In ages he then sits up and sits down on his bed then gets up and gets washed up..................he then makes his way to the kitchen to see his wife eliza and mel already up as eliza was preparing breakfast ken then responds good morning guys and he then kisses eliza as mel rushes over saying hi dad with excitement  and hugs his leg he then rubs mels head and says hey champ mels like neon city is awesome dad and goes on and on at what he saw and did as eliza makes breakfast smiling Ken then says thats great and mel then says oh yeah we must finish our tournament Ken then says oh yeah thats right and mel drags ken into the living room and grabs the first controller and ken grabs the second and mel says you will not win dad so give up ken says thats what you think as he  starts laughing and they are having a good time
優秀な反作用

Offline BEATMASTERMIKE

• Forum Member
    • Youtube.com
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2008, 01:14:21 AM »
Eliza then calls out Ken and mel because breakfast was ready they then stop playing and walk to the
table

優秀な反作用

Offline pmc1416

• Initiate
  • Kyo is the crap
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2008, 12:58:39 AM »
*meanwhile Contest Drawers Near Hayato Still lookin for questions . Terry still pushin 2 the limit . Robert Garcia Still waiting on his Money And Felecia is nowere 2 be found Right now or That mysterious ninja

Offline BEATMASTERMIKE

• Forum Member
    • Youtube.com
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2008, 01:34:38 AM »
Mel Ken and Eliza sit down at the table Ken digs in immediately eating quickly Mel sees his father eating quick so he starts eating quick aswell Eliza smiles and says im glad you guys like it Ken than nods he than finishes before everyone and says well I must get out to training first my morning jog mel then replies what about the game ken says we will play when i get back later on mel replies but....eliza responds mel ya father must train the tournament is in a few days you want him to win right mel nods yes and than says alright dad as he gets a pat on the head ken than kisses eliza and says ill be back tonight she says alright he then goes for the door and runs all the way making his way out of the hotel on footEliza then reconizes that ken left his car for her and mel to use during the day while he trains...
優秀な反作用

Offline pmc1416

• Initiate
  • Kyo is the crap
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2008, 01:48:40 AM »
The Contest is UPON US!! *Terry Arrives at The Tournament with Hayato In excitement they quickly Sign In and Walk Inside . .             
Inside Zangief was vs Hulk.. 1st match of the Night
 . Hayato and Terry juss Sit back and Watch As they Duke it out Seeing who gOes next :-??

Offline BEATMASTERMIKE

• Forum Member
    • Youtube.com
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2008, 01:02:34 AM »
Ken spent all day out training sparring other fighters at the gym and alot more he even ran all the way up a trail and woods area....as the sun has already gone down long time...Ken still walks the path of another long trail he then reaches a tree and smirks jumps into mid air yelling TATSUMAKI SENPUKYAKU!!! as he pelting the tree with a barrage of powerful kicksKen then lands to the ground and gets up observing the gaping hole he left in the tree he then smirks and starts to walk to the end of the trail he reaches the end of the trail through a bush and theres a huge cliff wit a rock on it and you can see all of neon city from thereit was a great sight Ken then starts to relax and focus right there on the tip of the cliff   
優秀な反作用

Offline BEATMASTERMIKE

• Forum Member
    • Youtube.com
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2008, 01:18:51 AM »
Ken then turns around and makes his way back to the hotel on foot.........
優秀な反作用

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2008, 11:19:30 AM »
"Hey ken, remember me?" said spiderman. Ken said "Hey Spider, long time no see." Spiderman said, "We need your help again." Oh boy, It's bison isn't it?" said Ken. "I don't know, just meet me at the tournament, me & Jin will discuss this." said Spiderman. Ken said, "Jin's here too? Cool. I'll see ya later."

Offline pmc1416

• Initiate
  • Kyo is the crap
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2008, 02:31:21 AM »
After Zangief nd Hulk Match a couple Days ago on the tournament Everyone Waits patiently 2 See the Next fighters Wich Is.....................(Whoeverpost)

Offline BEATMASTERMIKE

• Forum Member
    • Youtube.com
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2008, 10:41:55 PM »
Ken then runs off trying to get back to the hotel as fast as he can to see Mel & Eliza thinking about what Spiderman saidKen then remembered he had a fight the next day so he had to get rest he then tripped over a rock from running so fast he recovers himself with a roll and keeps on running really quick.............................................................................Ken then arrives back at the hotel and runs up the stairs to there place he then walks in as Mel was playing the game and Eliza was sitting down reading her magazine Mel then sees his dad pauses the game and runs over quick to hug his dad ken then goes over and kisses Eliza and says i am up  to fight tomorrow she then replies I know you got something today a letter some guy delivered to the hotel Eliza said Ken then read it and it said he would be facing a fighter by the name of Yamazaki Ken then clenches his fist and says i can't wait for this fight tomorrow Mel responds are we going to finish our match Ken then says alright 1 round then bedtime I must be rested for tomorrow Eliza then smiles and says good night walking to the room ken and Mel say good night 
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 11:03:30 PM by BEATMASTERMIKE »
優秀な反作用

Offline BEATMASTERMIKE

• Forum Member
    • Youtube.com
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2008, 01:17:56 AM »
ken then has his videogame match with Mel and sends him off to bed afterwards Ken then sits in the living room and just stares off into space thinking to himself about his match tomorrow he then falls asleep on the couch
優秀な反作用

Offline pmc1416

• Initiate
  • Kyo is the crap
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2008, 11:25:45 PM »
Next Up in the Bout is Guy VS Fei Long . B4 Match Started Terry Told Guy He supportin him 100% good 2 see Another Worthy fighter An intest battle Waged On for a while . But in the End Fei Long Got Caught Slipping out of Focus An a Quick Attack By Guy With a Old School Round House kick 2 THe side Of Hise face took the Victory For guy At the end

10 . 9 . 8 . 7 . 6 . 5 . 4 . 3 . 2 . 1 GaME OVER (lmao old school nintendo for yall people XD) But yea This match is over Guy Walks off the Stage With relief .

Offline BEATMASTERMIKE

• Forum Member
    • Youtube.com
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2008, 11:34:11 PM »
Ken then wakes up early the next morning from his son Mel  jumping on him with excitement because his fight was in a few hours Ken then grins and rubs Mel's head gets off the couch and gets himself ready Eliza and Mel then wish him good luck and that they will be there at the stadium to watch him Ken then leaves out the door and makes his way to the stadium
優秀な反作用

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista