collapse

Author Topic: Does anyone here Watch PR Jungle Fury? Update: 8/4/08  (Read 775 times)

Offline CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! LVL 16!!

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 12, 2010, 08:55:52 PM
  • Pretend this mood thing says, "Feelin' Obvious!"
Does anyone here Watch PR Jungle Fury? Update: 8/4/08
« on: May 31, 2008, 07:17:27 PM »
If so then... :o This brings the Total number to 8.

This was announced last month but the Magazine scan last time was small and uninteresting!

The Bat Ranger's Helemet Looks cool. ;D

UPDATE: NOW They ARE HERE!

« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 05:27:12 PM by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! LVL 12!! »

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
Re: Does anyone here Watch PR Jungle Fury?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 06:41:37 AM »
Yeah the bat ranger's helmet looks awesome. I would get helmets off ebay, but they're expensive.

LMAO. Two blue rangers, and a purple ranger.  :DxDie

• Infinity Faithful
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 12:27:43 AM »
Yeah the bat ranger's helmet looks awesome. I would get helmets off ebay, but they're expensive.

LMAO. Two blue rangers, and a purple ranger.  :DxDie

Well actually...

One's the Blue Ranger, Cyan Ranger, and Violet Ranger!  8-}

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 10:56:36 AM »
it will be the second time there are two rangers with the same color variation(ninja storm had two blue ones two)
bat ranger`s helmet pwns the others,but 8 rangers is a little too much
Besides the costumes suck.Period...why the designs are getting more and more ugly with the years passing? ~X(
the white dude looks like he has a cyber arm or something...and lol at the glasses  :D

Offline shinra358

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 16, 2008, 07:20:26 PM
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 01:17:09 PM »
Power rangers got stupid after zordon died. when tommy came back in dino thunder it was tight again until that season was over and now its back stupid.... they keep doing the same things over and over.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 01:26:42 PM »
Power rangers got stupid after zordon died. when tommy came back in dino thunder it was tight again until that season was over and now its back stupid.... they keep doing the same things over and over.

Lol. Jason David Frank made out with the wild force yellow ranger in a episode of MTV's Undressed.

The good people of Disney wasn't too happy about it.  :D

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 01:27:21 PM »

• Infinity Faithful
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 02:36:53 AM »
they keep doing the same things over and over.

This part I, I disagree with. The show and plot is recycled but each year its like a whole new team, this year for 2008 they even changed a bunch of stuff from the Japanese Source material.

Power rangers got stupid after zordon died. when tommy came back in dino thunder it was tight again until that season was over and now its back stupid....

I'll agree to most of this. When Tommy Came back it was like Jesus coming back!

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 04:05:49 AM »

This part I, I disagree with. The show and plot is recycled but each year its like a whole new team, this year for 2008 they even changed a bunch of stuff from the Japanese Source material.

Power rangers got stupid after zordon died. when tommy came back in dino thunder it was tight again until that season was over and now its back stupid....

No, Tommy is Ranger God, and Adam is Ranger Jesus.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 04:56:58 AM »

NO! Tommy's Ranger God and Jason is ranger Jesus!  I used to love tommy when I was little, but now my all time favorite Power Ranger is Jason as the Red Ranger! But I also like Adamn, I got excited when he came back for an episode of one of the new Power Ranger shows, I think it was Mystic Force! I liked Power Rangers up until Ninja force(Or whatever the f**k it's called!), a light blue ranger, and yellow, that's just wrong, I was used to the old Power Rangers! They started with 3 and that just stoped me from watching, so much changed! I think Power Rangers went ape sh*t after that, except for SPD! That was cool! Action scene's where hella action packed, and who doesnt like a red ranger with dreads!  ;D
Coming 2099.

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 08:30:25 AM »
Actually, I do not get the station this airs on. I usually perfer the Super Sentai equivalents. I'm actually surprised of all of the changes/additions the English adaption got though.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 07:01:29 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 08:15:26 PM »
WTF 8 RANGERS?!?!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

If you start with 3 rangers, you end with 5, you always end with 5.

The White and Violet Rangers I'll excuse cause they were in GekiRanger, but how the bloody hell do they get 3 more rangers?!?!

I thought S.P.D. was pushing it with 7 regular rangers, but at least DekaRanger had the same rangers. Disney is is just adding rangers cause they feel like it?!

The US Sentai Adaptation didn't interest me this time around, but this alone almost makes me want to see, just to understand why there's a need for 8 rangers.

EDIT: I see now, they gave them the Weapon Upgrades and animal spirits. Red Ranger is supposed to use the Shark Swords and train under the Shark Master, Blue Ranger is supposed to use the Fans (that's if they do give the black ranger the second fan) and train under the Bat Master, Yellow Ranger is supposed to use the Ball and Chain and train under the Elephant Master. I can get it now. 8 animal spirits, 8 Rangers. Looks like they'll be using a lot less stock footage.

Jason David Frank IS God Ranger, Johnny Young Bosch IS Jesus Ranger, S.P.D./GekiRanger is the best Ranger AND Sentai show, Johnny came back for "Once a Ranger" in Operation: Overdrive, and next year's Ranger Show is gonna suck cause the Sentai it's gonna be based on is already lame.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 08:37:39 PM by G Lux »
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2008, 10:28:45 AM »
I think it would be nice, if some company made like a Martial arts game, and it would contain 2 real martial artists from each country around the world.

Jason David Frank and Chuck Norris would definitely represent USA, I guess Jet Li and Jackie Chan could represent China, I have no clue who would represent other countries, but I'm sure martial arts in the real world isn't dead.

I think a good idea for power rangers, would be if Disney of America could make a Teen rated power ranger game, they should find someway to bring back the green ranger. I think they could do it if they followed up on the green clone ranger (what happened was Tommy during his white form, got a evil green clone, and sent to the past, the evil green clone turned good and stayed in the past).
I think it would be awesome if they made an open sandbox game as the green ranger/dragonzord, roaming around Angel Grove.

• Infinity Faithful
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2008, 12:33:55 PM »

I think it would be awesome if they made an open sandbox game as the green ranger/dragonzord, roaming around Angel Grove.

We can only imagine. I would like that as much as you but, the odds of that happening...

They could've at least make a Super Legends Sequel that plays like Marvel Ultimate Alliance with Kingdom Hearts Style Cutscenes. (By that I mean all the random appearances going on time to time.)

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2008, 09:33:37 PM »
Personally I don't like Marvel Ultimate Alliance, or any game that uses that style.
It's just I find it really unattractive and boring, it makes me wish I was playing a free roaming Marvel game, like Ultimate Spiderman.

I remember I bought X-Men Legends a long time ago, played it once, then I quickly put it back in the case and sold it to gamestop (it was also easy money because I bought it when it was on sale when Media Play was going out of business).  :D

I just really don't like that gamestyle.

I'm happy with the way Super Legends is, but the game was too easy. They gave you like infinite lives, and I mean, I know the game is supposed to appeal to children and all, but I remember back in the day, the power rangers games actually had a level of difficulty and if you die too much it's game over.  I really liked Super Legends, it gave me an old school feeling with the side scrolling mechanics, and I wish there were more games like it, but I don't like Viewtiful Joe. It's just for me, a chibi sentai is just NO!

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 10:19:31 PM »
Personally I don't like Marvel Ultimate Alliance, or any game that uses that style.
It's just I find it really unattractive and boring, it makes me wish I was playing a free roaming Marvel game, like Ultimate Spiderman.

I remember I bought X-Men Legends a long time ago, played it once, then I quickly put it back in the case and sold it to gamestop (it was also easy money because I bought it when it was on sale when Media Play was going out of business).  :D

I just really don't like that gamestyle.

I'm happy with the way Super Legends is, but the game was too easy. They gave you like infinite lives, and I mean, I know the game is supposed to appeal to children and all, but I remember back in the day, the power rangers games actually had a level of difficulty and if you die too much it's game over.  I really liked Super Legends, it gave me an old school feeling with the side scrolling mechanics, and I wish there were more games like it, but I don't like Viewtiful Joe. It's just for me, a chibi sentai is just NO!

Viewtiful Joe is more along the lines of being an homage to Kamen Rider than it is to Super Sentai.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 02:34:41 PM »
The reason why I compared it to power rangers/sentai is because the game ends in a huge mech fight (much like every episode of power rangers).

• Infinity Faithful
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 04:24:20 AM »
 >:-(-| I'll wait for Super Legends to become very Bargained priced.

ON TOPIC: For the first time since 1998. Power Rangers wont be getting a Battlizer (Red Ranger Powerup) INSTEAD we get 3 new rangers. Which I think is an incredibly better deal!!

• Infinity Faithful
Re: Does anyone here Watch PR Jungle Fury? Update: 8/4/08
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2008, 05:27:35 PM »
Update! Now with Video!

Offline thefisherkings

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 01, 2012, 07:28:44 PM
  • Jesus Saves!
Re: Does anyone here Watch PR Jungle Fury? Update: 8/4/08
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2008, 03:31:20 PM »
I watch it, but I wish they but more effort into it.  I'm tired of seeing rangers fall after explosions
This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar