collapse

Author Topic: Your character recommendations MVC style?  (Read 716 times)

Offline swanky

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 06, 2024, 04:59:41 PM
    • Email
Your character recommendations MVC style?
« on: May 06, 2019, 09:00:40 AM »
Hello everyone,

my name is Swanky and I've been on and off MUGEN for the better part of the past fifteen years. Hard to believe it's been that long, really. Have been collecting, loosing and reassembling my mugen files many times since, even released a (now lost) stage back in the day. Yeah, not much of a creator, sorry. However, the community has been releasing some incredible work ever since, from Mystik Blaze, Reu to Loganir and beyond. Since I have been off MUGEN since the release of Poison Ivy and for most of the time before that, I'm a bit lost as to which are considered good characters, loosely based around the MVC Gamestyle. Most of what I've been using is back from the early 2000's so getting back on track is appreciated. I am specifically looking for quality over quantity, ideally complete with AI. Alas, I am still looking for a competent Ironman with AI, Captain America, Chun Li and a good Thanos maybe.

Which characters do you find yourselves coming back to regularly, which ones have you been using ever since and which ones are considered modern classics in your eyes? Links are appreciated, but some may be lost in time. Still, let me/us know. :)

Thank you and shoutouts to the community for being awesome for such a long time!  :w00t:

What I have been consistently using in my roster for the last decade or so (in no particular order):
(click to show/hide)

Some Sources:

Almost there, but not quite (for me at least):
(click to show/hide)

So, which are your favorites?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 11:37:21 AM by swanky »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal