collapse

Author Topic: Jean Grey Beta 1  (Read 3726 times)

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
Re: Jean Grey Beta 1
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2010, 05:02:05 PM »
Thanks for the update. I look forward to beta the 2 release.   :thumbsup:

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2010, 07:24:54 PM »
hmmm very cool 8)
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2010, 07:28:06 PM »
it looks great. but are you going to keep the helpers? I personally dont think she needs them. kinda detracts from the character
You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster

Offline Orochi Gill

• Club Syndicate Admin
  • Last Login:July 23, 2022, 10:53:52 PM
  • Best. Ever.
    • Call HOH SIS right now!
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2010, 08:41:52 PM »
From one test run.
- Intro needs improvement on anims.
- So does stand C.
- Priorities on all basics but stand X (this counts air basics).
- QCF+2P could be lowered by 100 damage.
- No hitsounds or slide sounds on QCF+K.
- QCF+2K could be lowered by 120 damage.
- DP+P moves listed in CMD do not work.
- QCB+K moves listed in CMD do not work.
- F,F+K moves do not either.
- Blue CLSNs on arm during air Y last longer than attack.
- Stand A is too fast.
- Stand C is not smooth at all.
- Stand Z/crouch Z can be an infinite with proper timing (easier with crouch Z).
- Rehap/Comedy Haha's files still included.
- Ground to air comboing is sort of awkward given her launcher is stand C.
- F+Z misses at close range.
- Air comboing is sort of awkward since hitting Z essentially ends it.
- Dash anim needs touching up.
- Infinite with F+mash X in corner.

Infinite with stand Z (this one requires some timing to do).

Infinite with crouch Z (this one is very easy to do; get opponent into corner and mash Z while crouching).

Infinite with F+mashing X in a corner (this one takes a while).

....this isn't Rehap's original you posted is it? Everything I posted could apply to Rehap and Comedy Haha's original, except this one has a bit better CLSNs (like no WTF high kick CLSNs on stand A, which was a low knee attack).
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 09:09:55 PM by OrochiGill »
I am the Phantom of the Bates Motel

Offline Artemis

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 26, 2014, 11:19:19 AM
  • I'm the Phoenix!
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2010, 01:55:54 PM »
 <_<|...|Mmm ... promise to correct all these errors, plus a bug that has (when called Jubilee, Jean is multiplied if both are beaten, perhaps you may have noticed and that is my main concern.

On the other hand, the great challenge that presents Jean is the lack of sprites in various groups and I'm not a big spriter. I could only draw the sprites of the attack "Psy Blades" to adapt to Jean.

As helpers, you just add them to Gambit, to complete the team and after that seeketh the form of limit. It's a promise!

I have also planned to place a Supermoves whit Cable (rain of asteroids + attack "Viper Blast"). In addition to other Supermoves as "Dark Phoenix". And "Malestrom" de Psylocke!!

It is clear that not pretend importande add fire attacks that correspond to Phoenix, I will focus only on what would Jean Grey, simply. And the character should not be considered as a work of mine, but a free upgrade. of Fans for Fans!

I take this opportunity to ask the authors of "Emma Frost" :DB:, allow me to adapt a telepathic attack, as has that char.

Offline Artemis

• Initiate
  • I'm the Phoenix!
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2010, 03:05:50 PM »

it si the video for Beta 2, in the CVG united site!!!!

Offline Slayer

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 09, 2016, 02:11:11 AM
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2010, 03:56:55 PM »
She seems extremely overpowered.  @-)

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 05, 2024, 04:58:44 PM
  • "Create the Un-Creatable"
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2010, 06:47:35 PM »
She seems extremely overpowered.  @-)
damn right, but really well done on the outcome of the character, just need to adjust the settings for some things, it just needs to tone down a little especially with the hitdefs, as jean grey herself isn't that powerful, but when the phoenix kicks in she is almighty

some suggestions
* phoenix hyper= needs to be for a level 3 only (it needs to stay powerful, but also needs to cost too)
* psy-blade move= needs to be more unique for jean grey (she doesn't do that in the comics anyways) i would delete it
* the tele-blast =(looks too much like cyclop's optic blast) maybe color it pink and/or get a different animation for it (psylocke butterfly blast, suits telepaths better) lower the hitdef and make player 2 go dizzy from it (if possible)
* should make a move consisting of the shield covering jean grey for a counter, then a helper comes to save her an takes out player2 or you can make the helper cost 500 energy/power, they seem too easy to use
* make a special out of the telekinetic rock throw hyper that's there, (instead of the psy-blade)
these suggestions should make her more unique towards jean grey from the comics
just remember she is telekinetic with a dash of telepathy, prof x is the almighty telepath

p.s if this was helpful, can you make a helper for angel for it too, thanks juancarlo

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 01, 2024, 07:22:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2010, 06:50:16 PM »
and dont forget to sycronize your helpers...

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2010, 06:53:09 PM »
Yeah. Way too many helpers. But I still like it. Can't wait for more updates

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2010, 06:53:57 PM »
damn right, but really well done on the outcome of the character, just need to adjust the settings for some things, it just needs to tone down a little especially with the hitdefs, as jean grey herself isn't that powerful, but when the phoenix kicks in she is almighty

some suggestions
* phoenix hyper= needs to be for a level 3 only (it needs to stay powerful, but also needs to cost too)
* psy-blade move= needs to be more unique for jean grey (she doesn't do that in the comics anyways) i would delete it
* the tele-blast =(looks too much like cyclop's optic blast) maybe color it pink and/or get a different animation for it (psylocke butterfly blast, suits telepaths better) lower the hitdef and make player 2 go dizzy from it (if possible)
* should make a move consisting of the shield covering jean grey for a counter, then a helper comes to save her an takes out player2 or you can make the helper cost 500 energy/power, they seem too easy to use
* make a special out of the telekinetic rock throw hyper that's there, (instead of the psy-blade)
these suggestions should make her more unique towards jean grey from the comics
just remember she is telekinetic with a dash of telepathy, prof x is the almighty telepath

p.s if this was helpful, can you make a helper for angel for it too, thanks juancarlo

oh yeah and a hyper that has first class (angel,cyclops,iceman and beast in it (just like mr fantasitic's F4 hyper)

Offline Artemis

• Initiate
  • I'm the Phoenix!
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2010, 12:05:30 PM »
Thanks for your comments. But I must remind you that anything I do not intend to focus on Phoenix :DxDie, so you may not see more fire attack that the "Hyper Phoenix" (I'm phoenix). Although I may change my mind.

Femmril, a guy I met in the forums, I will help correct the bugs of all the helpers, especially Jubilee and Cyclops. I have planned to complete the number of helpers with Gambit, but it seems that some people want more assistants, hehe.
Also, thinking of those who scream because they do not like helpers, makes them optional on. Def. (In fact, could be done from the beginning).

Do not ask me to take away the attack Psylocke PsyBlades of Jean Grey, not exceeding two months drawing by hand, imitating the style of ComedyHAHA more, on a whim to ask me to remove or not doing.

I have planned to release more updates to the beta 2, to reach the beta 3, which will be final.

_____________________________________________-

Gracias por sus comentarios. Sin embargo quiero recordarles que no pretendo para nada enfocarme en Phoenix, de modo tal vez no vean mas ataque de fuego que el "Hyper Phoenix" (i'm phoenix). Aunque tal vez yo cambie de opinion.

Femmril, un chavo que conoci en los foros, me va a ayudar a corregir los bugs de todos lo helpers, especialmente de Jubilee y de Cyclops. Tengo planeado terminar la serie de helpers con Gambit, aunque parece que hay quien quiere mas ayudantes, jeje.
Tambien, pensando en aquellos que chillan porque no les gustan los helpers, los hare opcionales en el .def. (de hecho, se podia hacer desde un principio).

No me pidan que le quite el ataque PsyBlades de Psylocke a Jean Grey, por que no pase dos meses dibujandola a mano, imitando el mas puro estilo de ComedyHAHA, para que por capricho me pidan que lo quite o que no le va.

Tengo planeado lanzar mas actualizaciones de la beta 2, hasta llegar a la beta 3, que sera la definitiva.

Offline adricelo

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 12, 2012, 03:09:50 PM
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2010, 12:18:34 PM »
 :) joancarlo, asta ahora es la jean grey que mas me gusta y mejor variedad de ataques tiene no le quites ese ataque de psylocke es bueno me gusta solo que podrias averlo hecho de color azulado le veria bien al estilo de jean grey, buena opcion esa del .def me gusta esa idea opcional, aunque yo si prefiero a los helpers..jeje
esperando a la version final del beta3, buen trabajo. =D> =D> =D>
 ::salute::
joancarlo, till now the gray jeans that I like and better variety of attacks has not take off this attack is good I like Psylocke only that it could tap to blue color made him look good in the style of Jean Grey, that's a good option . def optional I like that idea, but I do prefer the helpers .. hehe
waiting for the final version of beta3, good work.
 ^:)^ ^^(PM)^

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 01, 2024, 07:22:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2010, 12:52:13 PM »
... asta ahora es la jean grey ...
... till now the gray jeans ...
LOLOL
i love google translator

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2010, 05:06:07 PM »
\
Do not ask me to take away the attack Psylocke PsyBlades of Jean Grey, not exceeding two months drawing by hand, imitating the style of ComedyHAHA more, on a whim to ask me to remove or not doing.
[/quote]

they were only suggestions :cool

Offline adricelo

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 12, 2012, 03:09:50 PM
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2010, 07:39:14 PM »
 :-"...
... till now the gray jeans ...

:P

Offline Artemis

• Initiate
  • I'm the Phoenix!
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2010, 03:01:44 PM »
Well that's a good suggestion that I have given elsewhere, that makes a super move where all the helpers attack, but the project is ambitious and concrete do not know if ... Input changes from the beta 2 update to focus on the bugs you have, the total redesign of all sprites and some other attack.

That what they are not finished all the Sprites from the start? Because it was someone's suggestion, not to steal the project before we all know.

Stay tuned!!!

Offline theFuTur3

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 30, 2016, 11:04:53 PM
    • MugenMultiverse
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2010, 09:19:55 PM »
how many people do you have working on jean grey with you ???

im a newb at this and im working on a WIP myself but im not going to post anything until i have something to show. i dont know how to make the constansts, commands or states files and need some tips on how to make a good character...

Hey remember when it wasn't cool to be a geek?

Offline StrangeEvil

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 13, 2010, 12:30:14 AM
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2010, 11:41:48 PM »
No offense but her hair is a little TOO long

Offline Artemis

• Initiate
  • I'm the Phoenix!
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2010, 01:12:36 PM »
No offense but her hair is a little TOO long

Mmm ... Look, the truth and I have received comments on the pockets of Jean, who appear and disappear, as well as hair design that does not end because if someone stole my idea before know, had to finish what he had begun. It was just a precaution. In addition to removing the resemblance he had with Rogue and give similarity with the win pose sprites with Cyclops. unfortunately I'm not very good sprite artist and someone wants to make them look more "natural light" Jean's hair, you can do, but until you launch the update. I have received no proposals on this site collaboration, unfortunately.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal