collapse

Author Topic: Hydron - FINAL STANDALONE BETA  (Read 5938 times)

Offline SiddtheKidd

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 01, 2011, 02:42:13 PM
  • I'm different than before, I'm wearing new shoes!
    • Brawlers Avenue
    • Email
Re: Hydron - FINAL STANDALONE BETA
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2007, 01:00:42 AM »
Why it should?It has very short range and it takes 3 power bars+all your life points except 1...So i agree on the move having and easy command...but it should have yes,a command more diffcult to pull
even so it is a one hit kill not to mention if you miss you're basicly screwed, if it were easy access someone could do it on accident and end up in bad position or win the whole match :-??
back from the dead

Offline Trasgo7

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:August 28, 2021, 12:34:23 PM
  • It's all a dream...
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2007, 11:36:15 AM »
Why it should?It has very short range and it takes 3 power bars+all your life points except 1...So i agree on the move having and easy command...but it should have yes,a command more diffcult to pull
even so it is a one hit kill not to mention if you miss you're basicly screwed, if it were easy access someone could do it on accident and end up in bad position or win the whole match :-??

His Infinity Hyper utilizes the Start button.  I did this because it's VERY hard to accidentally hit the correct sequence of buttons to activate this move.  Because of the move's attack power and the fact that it drains your own life, it needs to be something you purposefully execute.  If you are accidentally activating this move, then I can see why you'd want the command changed.  I'll take this under consideration and may have the command be just a little more difficult to pull off by the time EoH is released.

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2007, 12:08:26 PM »
Quote from: Trasgo7 link=topic=501.msg56902#msg56902
His Infinity Hyper utilizes the Start button.  I did this because it's VERY hard to accidentally hit the correct sequence of buttons to activate this move.  Because of the move's attack power and the fact that it drains your own life, it needs to be something you purposefully execute. 

Like Trasgo7 said, it's hard to accidently pull this move off, unless you like doing the motion & hitting the Start button for some odd reason. Yes, it's easy to pull off, but only if you intentionally want to use it. Still, it that's an issue and you're gonna change the motion Trasgo7, then I'm game.

Offline SiddtheKidd

• Forum Member
    • Brawlers Avenue
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2007, 11:46:55 PM »

His Infinity Hyper utilizes the Start button.  I did this because it's VERY hard to accidentally hit the correct sequence of buttons to activate this move.  Because of the move's attack power and the fact that it drains your own life, it needs to be something you purposefully execute.  If you are accidentally activating this move, then I can see why you'd want the command changed.  I'll take this under consideration and may have the command be just a little more difficult to pull off by the time EoH is released.
so it uses the start button? that's good to hear. yeah this was only a concern because i notice with other characters a move like this is too easy to pull off and alot of times done more by accident the purposely. keep up the good work. :thumbsup:
back from the dead

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2007, 10:43:58 AM »

so it uses the start button? that's good to hear. yeah this was only a concern because i notice with other characters a move like this is too easy to pull off and alot of times done more by accident the purposely. keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

:| So, have you actually tried this character yet?!?

Offline Trasgo7

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:August 28, 2021, 12:34:23 PM
  • It's all a dream...
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2007, 12:18:26 PM »

Indeed...  HAVE you used this character yet,  Mystery XIII?  There's even a text file with all the moves listed in it that's included with Hydron.

Offline SiddtheKidd

• Forum Member
    • Brawlers Avenue
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2007, 07:08:51 PM »

Indeed...  HAVE you used this character yet,  Mystery XIII?  There's even a text file with all the moves listed in it that's included with Hydron.
well im not much of a hydron fan but i'll give him a go, my friend uses him alot when ever she's over he plays pretty good from a visual point.
back from the dead

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista