collapse

Author Topic: Zombie Brocks PAL thread for 2015 * Request Welcome*  (Read 10208 times)

Offline Playing Enemy

• Portrait & Screenpack Creator
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 26, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Royalty7 - The best decision I ever made
    • Email
Re: Zombie Brocks PAL thread for 2015 * Request Welcome*
« Reply #150 on: July 16, 2015, 07:23:24 AM »
Dude...the Shadow Born, Mechanized Bloody Coral, and Lord Broly pals... =P~ The mother frickin shiz times 2, as well as the ALL the others, but those 3 I'd probably sit on the select screen for an extra 3 minutes deciding which one to go lay waste with. Thank you, thank you.

"Maybe I am what they say I am.  A maniac...a psycho killer."

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 17, 2018, 07:51:28 PM
  • You're just like the rest... a disappointment
    • ZombieBrocks Mugen House
« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2015, 03:16:48 AM »
oh so u like those huh? how about this ............

:)
 >:P..

:DxDie

ok enough screwing around, heres your reward for dealing with my bull crap

Broly By Boy Boyz Super Palette Release (All 3 Sets in one Download)

Dragonball Z Series & Edits
LtoR
Buu Goo Infection,Tuffel Take Over,KaiOKen,Bills,Bio Broly,Sins Of The Father ( Paragus),Raditz,Radits Super Saiyan,Janemba,Hatchiyack Transformed,Drum,Demigra,Nightmare Broly Versions 1&2,

Comics & Games
LtoR
SF4 Evil Ryu,My Joker,My Blanka,Infinity Stones(Gem colors),Dormammu

Original
LtoR
Who needs inner Light,Tron Red,Tron Blue,Franken Broly,Blackest Night,Aztecian Warlord,Coral Reef Statue,Decadent God,ShadowBorn,Waking The Demon,JMC,Aztec,Mechanized Bloody Coral,Faded

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n9txtsgml6x92vc/BrolybyBoyBoyz3Paletteset.rar

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2015, 05:53:40 AM »
Dang you, 3 awesome ones was hard enough, then you go and do this? Holy crap there are some amazing palettes for Broly now though, just wow. You know how long it's going to take me to pick out the 12 that I can use, at least in WinMugen? Too many good ones to name, but that Blanka isn't necessarily my favorite one out of all them, but it seriously looks really really good. It's up there on the favorites list though for sure. Just imagine if he had the electricity going around him, geez. Nice joke by the way too  :|... (:| lol

Another "request" in a way, but I don't know how possible it would be to pull off and have it look good, but could you maybe try your hand at making a Sin City style themed palette for someone? Anyone would be cool, I just want to see if you can do it, and if it looks cool, go off. I have faith in you. Just in case, what I mean is a 90% grayscale palette with rare highlights of color here and there to capture features, like having the blood be red, or the cherry from a cigarette orange, and their eyes green and everything else grayscale. Lobo might be a good one to try it on...maybe.  :-??

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2023, 01:28:41 AM
« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2015, 06:34:49 PM »
can someone direct on where to find this broly?

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #154 on: July 19, 2015, 01:27:38 AM »
Dang you, 3 awesome ones was hard enough, then you go and do this? Holy crap there are some amazing palettes for Broly now though, just wow. You know how long it's going to take me to pick out the 12 that I can use, at least in WinMugen? Too many good ones to name, but that Blanka isn't necessarily my favorite one out of all them, but it seriously looks really really good. It's up there on the favorites list though for sure. Just imagine if he had the electricity going around him, geez. Nice joke by the way too  :|... (:| lol

Another "request" in a way, but I don't know how possible it would be to pull off and have it look good, but could you maybe try your hand at making a Sin City style themed palette for someone? Anyone would be cool, I just want to see if you can do it, and if it looks cool, go off. I have faith in you. Just in case, what I mean is a 90% grayscale palette with rare highlights of color here and there to capture features, like having the blood be red, or the cherry from a cigarette orange, and their eyes green and everything else grayscale. Lobo might be a good one to try it on...maybe.  :-??

:lies:

j/k  thanks man , i love the idea of the Sin city pals ill definitly give em a shot

can someone direct on where to find this broly?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nj7cy40c855o3cu/Broly+18-7-15__2-in-1++NEW+PALETTES.rar

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #156 on: July 20, 2015, 03:51:19 AM »
Thanks again ZB, I like the Spidermen ones a lot. The Nash one is really cool looking too. I wouldn't have thought to make his shoes blue, but seeing it makes me a believer. I must say too, your color values are perfect on all your palettes, meaning the shading in the gradients are spot on imo.  ::salute::

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #157 on: July 22, 2015, 11:33:43 PM »
i try, i try  :-j
 :lies:

still trying to make a working Good SC pal

Colossus By Kamakaze w/ CSP
LtoR
Xforce,The Spider,Skrull,Virtuaboy,Nu Metal,Mean Machine,phoenix force,False idol,Blackest night,1st appearance

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ydky3kg7132z86/ColossusbykamakazewCSPSet2.rar

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #158 on: July 23, 2015, 04:56:18 PM »
Super dig the Skrull one, he looks awesome like that. 1st appearance and VirtualBoy are extremely cool too. I still have my damn VirtualBoy too, I love that thing. Thanks again Zombie, your skills are inspiring.

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #159 on: July 28, 2015, 11:50:00 PM »
im glad u dug em man

im going to be taking a break from request again for a bit, i cant get over this chest cold i have & its making me scared i have lung cancer .my health anxiety is working over time  ~X(, plus my daughter goes to kindergarten next monday & thats depressing me something horrible   :| :| ,so its hard to keep my drive /want to do palettes right now

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #160 on: July 29, 2015, 01:14:47 AM »
Dang man, I hope everything turns around for you, I really do. My mom literally just got over a case of pneumonia herself, and she was thinking it was a chest cold for almost a full week or more. She's lucky she went to the hospital when she did. It's possible you might be going through the same. If you have symptoms of that, I would not sit around and wonder, just get your azz in there asap. It's not serious unless you wait so long out of fear, that you now actually have something to fear. Your daughter going to kindergarten isn't as serious of an issue though, at least in my opinion. We all did it for the most part, and I myself have some pretty dang fond memories of it. I have ideas why you would be worried, but I honestly think it'll be just fine. No offense to anyone here at all, and sorry if it offends, but I will say a prayer for both of your dilemmas. It can't hurt.
Who cares about palettes right now? Get better, make sure your daughter is safe and secure, then take time to enjoy it, then maybe revisit the realm of palette. Take care in the meantime, and thanks for the heads up also. I've been checking for your thread updates on a daily basis wondering where you went.

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #161 on: July 29, 2015, 05:02:57 AM »
Dang man, I hope everything turns around for you, I really do. My mom literally just got over a case of pneumonia herself, and she was thinking it was a chest cold for almost a full week or more. She's lucky she went to the hospital when she did. It's possible you might be going through the same. If you have symptoms of that, I would not sit around and wonder, just get your azz in there asap. It's not serious unless you wait so long out of fear, that you now actually have something to fear. Your daughter going to kindergarten isn't as serious of an issue though, at least in my opinion. We all did it for the most part, and I myself have some pretty dang fond memories of it. I have ideas why you would be worried, but I honestly think it'll be just fine. No offense to anyone here at all, and sorry if it offends, but I will say a prayer for both of your dilemmas. It can't hurt.
Who cares about palettes right now? Get better, make sure your daughter is safe and secure, then take time to enjoy it, then maybe revisit the realm of palette. Take care in the meantime, and thanks for the heads up also. I've been checking for your thread updates on a daily basis wondering where you went.

thats good about your mom (The She got help part lol) ive just finished a course of antibiotics & though im not as horse sounding as i was, im still coughing really hard & its a "wet"cough, i have an apt with an Ent Thursday, but i have to re schedule because my kids have Dr apts,my wife  has her Nursing license pre test & my daughter has her open house all then, my wife has listened to my lung several times over the past few weeks & says their as clear as can be , but its like its all threw my bronchial tubes , & i can make myself wheeze, really easily,but it doesn't do it unless i force it out , i have Extremely bad Health Anxiety ,so if i stump my toe im dieng of cancer (not really but u get what im saying  :DxDie) so when u read the symptoms of lung cancer & can go yup to more than half, your brain works overtime badly & convinces u of the worst , & as for my daughter, ive been the stay at home dad for quite the while while my wife was/kind of still is in nursing school & im still going to stay at home dad, while she goes for her RN license in a few months with my son  up until he goes to school as well, then i plan on going to get maybe a degree in heating & air repair , just something to kill time/ make ok money to throw on the pile that my wife will be making at that point ,but shes always been my little partner in crime so its going to be an adjustment  for me to not have her beside me 24/7 is all  & as for the palettes, i had like 5 request lined up & all of this has just made me not want to do anything other than the things i have to do  ~X( so i honestly just bailed on them, told the people sorry & that was that, but of course some people don't even F'ning read what u type & not five minutes later i get a request, i wanted to kick them threw the screen, i was like , u didn't just f**k*** read where i said i didnt want to do request right now?...but thats not me so i  just haven't responded yet, & its a good request, well one of them i already did before but the other are of characters i like lol ,so will see , im sure ill still get the palette bug from time to time & leave a set ......but i just wanted to back off the work load of request until i feel better or if i get better ya know , thats all, im still going to be here ,not quitting mugen until i die, i was away for two years when i didnt have computer & one year when i had no internet, since 2000 , so we'll see what the next few weeks bring me .....

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #162 on: July 29, 2015, 11:20:01 PM »
No disrespect man, but you sound just like my girlfriend. Not kidding, a sneeze means 3 months of ER visits. At any given time, even really good ones, she'll just be like "What are you gonna do when I'm gone? I don't know how I know this, but I'm going to die from a brain tumor before I'm 40," That's when she gets the  :| or the  :w00t:. Your wife does happen to be a nurse though, which I'm sure loves you a lot, so I think you're in good hands right now and with any future toe stubbings. I can randomly pick any disease for the most part, and will be able to say I have at least one or some of the symptoms of it. I haven't even had a flu in like 6 years though, so  :-??
Anyways, yeah man, take your time and heal, physically and mentally. When you feel like returning to the palette realm, I will definitely welcome you back. I was convincing myself it didn't bother me that much, then I scrolled up to check my preview draft, and saw your Broly pals, and remembered, this is definitely not good news. You getting some stupid butt disease is a lot worse though, so like I said, heal well brotha. Just don't let your fear of getting sick, actually cause you to get sick. I'm a strong believer that thinking of something, can create something or cause something to happen. Power of suggestion is no joke. If you're gonna be it's victim, be a victim of it telling you that you're just fine and it's all in your head. Future.Events.Appearing.Real.

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #163 on: July 31, 2015, 02:37:06 AM »
yeah i got issues  :|    :D

im not back , but i couldnt sleep & my mind was racing so i did these to calm myself

Cell Sprite Swap
LtoR
Sketched,WNILight,Color Saturation,Cell Shaded,Faded

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hi03eub0vo9ucw5/Cell%27SWpalettes.rar

GokuZ2
LtoR
WNILight,SSGSS,BuuGooInfection,Bills,Faded

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0uucj1i4rznytu5/GokuZ2.rar

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #164 on: July 31, 2015, 04:02:28 PM »
where can you find that cell sprite swap

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #165 on: July 31, 2015, 08:20:22 PM »
where can you find that cell sprite swap

Took me a minute to find it lol , but make sure to read the post about the error in his CNS in the main post k (its an easy fix)

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/extreme-butoden-patch-choujins-cellstig87s-android-18-heal-the-world-167665.0.html

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #166 on: July 31, 2015, 08:48:59 PM »
Hey man, thanks for the Cell pals. I can see you were feeling a little green when you made them, and that's cool. They all look awesome, and are appreciated and welcome. I like how you did the cell shaded one a lot too. I'm can't remember who made it at the moment, but GokuZ2 has a similar looking palette, but I think it's called "Comic", and it's one of my favorites he has. Anyways, thanks again man as always. Hope you're feeling better too by the way.  :thumbsup:

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #167 on: August 01, 2015, 02:50:51 AM »
thanks I will check it out

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #168 on: August 08, 2015, 12:49:11 AM »
couldn't sleep & i was bored so figured id drop these off here

Shishioh By jin WCSpatch
LtoR
1-13

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tp79ocs6zcogei4/Shishioh+By+jin+WCSpatch.rar

Patch
http://web.archive.org/web/20120510043301/http://network.mugenguild.com/snake/

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #169 on: August 08, 2015, 09:20:29 PM »
Great work yet again Zombie, and thank you. It's good seeing you post stuff cause I take that as you still being alive and healthy. If that sounds weird, I'm just referring to how you were kind of freaking out a while ago. Anyways, I love the palettes man as usual. The 4th and 5th are probably my favs, but it's tough to choose like always. Keep on keepin on.  8)

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2015, 02:41:20 AM »
lol yeah im still alive, still having my health issues but i go to a new doc on thursday  :|, & my daughter just completed her first week of school & is adjusting well,so that stress is gone  :thumbsup: ,i just got bored, i had done a few pals for some wips & saw that someone had posted a csp for him, so i wanted to give em some new colorss, a guy at guild just released a CSP for Axel Hawk from Fatal fury, so im doing an all Punch out nes these colors for him soon to be released  :Terry

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #172 on: August 13, 2015, 12:44:16 AM »

Offline Playing Enemy

• Contributor
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Email
« Reply #173 on: August 13, 2015, 06:23:24 AM »
Those Punch Out palettes are awesome man. That's so cool that you made a whole set based on it too cause they're all good choices. That is still one of my favorite games that I still play from time to time. I noticed there's no Mike Tyson one though, but you did say Punch Out and not Mike Tyson's PO, so maybe you were already completely aware. He basically is Axel Hawk though in my opinion. Those Ryu's look really good too. The Pandora one looks like it was meant to be. Really good job on the black shades with that one too, it's nice being able to see the gradient values instead of a solid matte color. I'm glad you're daughters school is working out too, that's gotta be a relief for the whole family. Good luck with the new Doc tomorrow also. I'm sure it will only be good things that come out of that.  :thumbsup:

Offline DevilBullDawg

• A.K.A ZombieBrock
  • Forum Member
« Reply #174 on: August 16, 2015, 02:27:53 AM »
their is a Tyson inspired, by his colors,third one on the bottom row, but because the person that did the patch didnt seperate everything clothing wise, i could only get so close  :| & thanks about The Ryu's  had an old friend at MFFA ask me for those few so i said sure lol & yeah shes loving school & is really thriving as far as the things shes learning ,she spent all day today at the store telling me the different letter/numbers she had learned( id spent the last 3 years since she was two to get her prepared & the teacher knocked it out in two weeks lol) go figure  & yeah i went to my ENT, he found the issue 3 seconds into my exam ,couldn't believe it , but i gotta do some meds for a month & go back & do a sleep study for apnea , im starting my old diet i lost a ton of weight on a few years ago,before gaining it all back & then some due to my health anxiety   >:( ,gotta go get on Blood pressure meds til i lose the weight so i dont have a stroke or Heart attack lol  ???  but other than that miriad of things im good & thanks for asking bud

Also

Zappa By Muteki
LtoR
Who Needs Inner Light,What a Mess,Sketched,On Fire,Darking Infected,BWR,Bloody Coral,Futile,My Joker

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bob9nrc2b0q86bi/ZappaBymutekipalettes.rar

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 [3] 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal