collapse

Author Topic: Just when you thought Link in Soul Calibur 2 was weird...  (Read 3358 times)

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
Re: Just when you thought Link in Soul Calibur 2 was weird...
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2008, 02:09:22 AM »
Teros, I was talking about the inclusion of DV and Yoda and how it is similar to the inclusion of 3rd parties in Brawl.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2008, 02:56:36 AM »
Teros, I was talking about the inclusion of DV and Yoda and how it is similar to the inclusion of 3rd parties in Brawl.

Oh, gotcha! Yeah, it's like 1am here, so you're going to have to cut me some slack. *lol*

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2008, 03:10:47 AM »

Oh, gotcha! Yeah, it's like 1am here, so you're going to have to cut me some slack. *lol*

Heh, I know how ya feel. I'm writing an essay/cramming for a test right now.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:July 21, 2010, 12:00:11 AM
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2008, 08:06:54 PM »
Goddamn that is so good Darkgargos,my opinion exactly,Sony pisses me off with all there crap,they are the reason Dreamcast didn't last,I f**k*** love Dreamcast.I mean I got a PS2 but only for exclusive Capcom
titles,Sony Sucks. Before anyone calls me a Microsoft or Nintendo fanboy,I will have you know ,I am neither, but If you called me a Sega fanboy I wouldn't mind  :D

I'm a Sega fanboy as well, but they have been losing it lately. Before I thought of the name Teros, I always went by Dreamcast, I still do at another forum actually. Now, I always stick with Nintendo systems (even though I always did anyways), they never dissapoint me. I don't hate Sony, just not a fan of them. Their systems is just my secondary choice because they have some exclusives that Nintendo doesn't. If there is a multiplatform game on both, I always go with the Nintendo version (last gen I did that with the Gamecube). Why I don't chose 360 over PS3? Because 360 sucks from their failure rates. What's the
point in owning a system that breaks down on you after a year? All their so called "exclusives" are available on PC anyways, which are better to begin with.

... well that was way off-topic. :P

>:-(-|
So far PS3 doesn't got any exclusives games I like,I have had RROD(RED RINGS OF DEATH)but the customer service was great and I got a brand new one with the falcon chip inside so it won't fail.
I love my 360, I love playing Dead Rising,Lost-Planet,Dead Or Alive 4,Condemned,The Darkness,well I would list every game I got for it, because I like them all,that's why I purchased them.

I believe most failures are due to stupidity like having it in a non open or crowded space.
My gamecube broke down I think it is because I had it in a crowded space,I never thought of it until it was broke,it ransdomly freezes and barey reads disks,sometimes it will pause and make like a loud truck noise,It is screwed up beyond recognition,I should have put it in a area with more space.Alot of system screw up because if there is not enough space the gpu will overheat.I don't like PS3 because it is harder to develop games for it,for example Assanssin's Creed has frame rate problems on PS3 due to it's GPU,So does The Orange Box,alot of games due,Heavenly Sword runs at 30 frames per second,The only good point is since it uses Blue-Ray, the disk space is larger,since Halo 3 is a long game and has hi-res textures on a standard dvd it had to be downconverted to 640p and then upscaled to 720p so it looks kinda crappy,But I don't like Halo anyways.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 08:16:53 PM by cyclysm »

"I am two people"      Cyclysm & Sgt.Rotter

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2008, 08:23:09 PM »
Quote from: Cyclysm
I love my 360, I love playing Dead Rising,Lost-Planet,Dead Or Alive 4,Condemned,The Darkness,well I would list every game I got for it, because I like them all,that's why I purchased them.

Yeah those are about my Favorites, Although The Darkness just borrowed it from a friend and I had to turn it back 2 days afterwards. But I still Play Dead Rising and I'm waiting for the sequel, Hope it has Co-Op. :)

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2008, 09:14:47 PM »
Yeah I love Co-Op thats why I like Kane and Lynch

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2008, 09:18:47 PM »

Yeah I give Microsoft props for making most of it's games Co-op, I got King Kong and I think the game is supposed to be Co-Op but I don't get how to do it. :D

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2008, 09:35:25 PM »

Yeah I give Microsoft props for making most of it's games Co-op, I got King Kong and I think the game is supposed to be Co-Op but I don't get how to do it. :D

Yeah I got the game too,but when I got all the achievements I stopped paying it,I never knew it had co-op  /:O

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2008, 09:36:29 PM »
>:-(-|
So far PS3 doesn't got any exclusives games I like,I have had RROD(RED RINGS OF DEATH)but the customer service was great and I got a brand new one with the falcon chip inside so it won't fail.

I believe most failures are due to stupidity like having it in a non open or crowded space.
My gamecube broke down I think it is because I had it in a crowded space,I never thought of it until it was broke,it ransdomly freezes and barey reads disks,sometimes it will pause and make like a loud truck noise,It is screwed up beyond recognition,I should have put it in a area with more space.Alot of system screw up because if there is not enough space the gpu will overheat.I don't like PS3 because it is harder to develop games for it,for example Assanssin's Creed has frame rate problems on PS3 due to it's GPU,So does The Orange Box,alot of games due,Heavenly Sword runs at 30 frames per second,The only good point is since it uses Blue-Ray, the disk space is larger,since Halo 3 is a long game and has hi-res textures on a standard dvd it had to be downconverted to 640p and then upscaled to 720p so it looks kinda crappy,But I don't like Halo anyways.

I'm complete opposite with the games. PS3 has got Ractchet & Clank, Uncharted, Resistance, Tekken 6, and a whole lot more. As I said, I could just update my graphics card and play the 360 games I want on my PC. I still plan on replacing my 360, but not before I get a PS3 beacuse I don't want another broke down 360. By the time I do plan to get a 360, all the problems should officially be fixed... hopefully. Plus, I don't have to pay no more than $275 since I got a HDD already :P

The only reason PS3 is hard to develop for is because the hardware is new and they're still trying to adjust to it. This year PS3 should have the best versions since developers have hopefully adapted to it's hardware. We'll see though.

Also, has anyone heard that Resistance 2 has up to 60 players online & 8 player co-op, tell me that's not sick, haha.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2008, 10:31:44 PM »
Quote from: Teros
Also, has anyone heard that Resistance 2 has up to 60 players online & 8 player co-op, tell me that's not sick, haha.

The First Resistance bored the Hell out of me quickly but 8 Player Co-Op Sounds Sick Indeed, I'm definitly trying that one out.

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2008, 03:14:21 AM »
I'm complete opposite with the games. PS3 has got Ractchet & Clank, Uncharted, Resistance, Tekken 6, and a whole lot more. As I said, I could just update my graphics card and play the 360 games I want on my PC. I still plan on replacing my 360, but not before I get a PS3 beacuse I don't want another broke down 360. By the time I do plan to get a 360, all the problems should officially be fixed... hopefully. Plus, I don't have to pay no more than $275 since I got a HDD already :P

The only reason PS3 is hard to develop for is because the hardware is new and they're still trying to adjust to it. This year PS3 should have the best versions since developers have hopefully adapted to it's hardware. We'll see though.

You would not only have to update your graphics card but your processor,these next gen games need to run at 3.0 GHZ,that and a Nvidia Geoforce 8800 GTX required to get the games to run at there full potential with high settings, would probably be around $1800 price range,I have a a high graphics card,my PC is great but My processor only runs at 2.4 GHZ so I can't play Crysis yet,It's sad because I got the game for my B-day  :'( and it runs laggy,but I can play Qauke Wars on high settings,UT3 is at a medium setting, I will put it on high when I get a new processor.Yeah PC's own,Imma get me a new processor eventually.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2008, 02:18:35 PM »
You would not only have to update your graphics card but your processor,these next gen games need to run at 3.0 GHZ,that and a Nvidia Geoforce 8800 GTX required to get the games to run at there full potential with high settings, would probably be around $1800 price range,I have a a high graphics card,my PC is great but My processor only runs at 2.4 GHZ so I can't play Crysis yet,It's sad because I got the game for my B-day  :'( and it runs laggy,but I can play Qauke Wars on high settings,UT3 is at a medium setting, I will put it on high when I get a new processor.Yeah PC's own,Imma get me a new processor eventually.

True, my computer is only an average one. I can run FEAR on high settings with a few tweaks and Half-Life 2 the demo runs excellent on the highest setting. Lags like a second or two sometimes, but very rare. Then again, it's only a demo, the real game, when I get it later today will run flawlessly.

But to play games that are also on 360 shouldn't cost too much to upgrade your computer as one would to upgrade to Crysis. It saddens me knowing I will never play that game. It looks to be the best FPS this gen.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2008, 05:31:02 PM »

True, my computer is only an average one. I can run FEAR on high settings with a few tweaks and Half-Life 2 the demo runs excellent on the highest setting. Lags like a second or two sometimes, but very rare. Then again, it's only a demo, the real game, when I get it later today will run flawlessly.

But to play games that are also on 360 shouldn't cost too much to upgrade your computer as one would to upgrade to Crysis. It saddens me knowing I will never play that game. It looks to be the best FPS this gen.

I'm close to being able to play it,I mean I got Crysis I just need to update my processor,almost all 360 games need a 3.00 Ghz processor also,I got Jericho for Pc because it was cheaper than 360 version,and it requires 3.00 GHZ processor,almost every next gen game does,I can run Half-Life 2 and Counter Strike:Source at the highest settings..Alot of games that are on PS3 and 360,that have PC counter parts,to play them flawlessly, it will be a hefty price, like I said before probably in the $1000-$1500 range.

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2008, 07:35:48 PM »
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/keanerie/media-1.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/keanerie/media.jpg

Yoda and Darth Vader are in Soul Calibur 4. WTF.

Considering their swordsmanship, Im not surprised. Kind of a good marketing scheme if u ask me. No weirder than the Spartan in DOA4.
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2008, 08:12:21 PM »
Hahaha ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2008, 09:23:08 PM »
this is pretty sik vader has always been one of my favorites even though im not that in to star wars i just like his design

Offline StarStorm

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 20, 2011, 03:02:41 PM
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2008, 08:26:51 PM »
this is pretty sik vader has always been one of my favorites even though im not that in to star wars i just like his design

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel.

>:-(-| That Steve Irwin gif is so wrong, but I can't stop laughing at it.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #117 on: January 14, 2008, 01:57:58 PM »
Quote from: SuperErazor
That Steve Irwin gif is so wrong, but I can't stop laughing at it.

Hahaha Same here man. :D :DxDie :|

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #118 on: January 15, 2008, 09:01:55 PM »
Quote from: SuperErazor
That Steve Irwin gif is so wrong, but I can't stop laughing at it.

Hahaha Same here man. :D :DxDie :|

same here,hope nobody gets pissed LOL

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2008, 12:30:44 AM »
You know, this wasn't the first time Vader was in a fighting game.
I remember Star Wars: Master of Teras Kasi (or something like that) for the ps1, it was okay (well I thought it was okay). A lot of people hated it though.

Darth Vader was unlockable. I don't think Yoda was in it though.

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2008, 01:44:29 PM »
You know, this wasn't the first time Vader was in a fighting game.
I remember Star Wars: Master of Teras Kasi (or something like that) for the ps1, it was okay (well I thought it was okay). A lot of people hated it though.

Darth Vader was unlockable. I don't think Yoda was in it though.

..... :-&

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2008, 02:55:39 PM »
*lol*

That game looks like it's in slow-mo Matrix mode all the time.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2008, 06:40:58 PM »
I loved that game

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2008, 11:02:36 PM »
Never played it ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar