collapse

Author Topic: SpiderMew by SpiderMew  (Read 720 times)

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
SpiderMew by SpiderMew
« on: April 01, 2017, 12:46:03 PM »
Im a 33 year old man, who lives in my grandmother's loft now, ive upgraded from the living room to a more private space sense my brother abandoned me to go live with his wife or something. I take care of a 96 year old woman and barely get food and board. So i spend all my free time playing minecraft or watching videos and toakin my arthritis medication.  (Its Rheumatoid!  :thumbsup: )

Well ive been in the æther for a long time now, i was really bummed out when no one would code anything for me, and then loosing most of my work when i got ransomwared by Russians who infected a flash banner add or something. (Only have a few frames from Sniper Joe and what i had put up in the public domain section for Green Lantern Lucario, which i guess no one ever did anything with.) But with just building a Pokemon gym on a Dragon Ball Z Minecraft server (they also asked me to write a quest line for them) and running a once a month D&D game as my major aspirations in life now, figured i might as well be doing something when im too frustrated with everything else.

If you saw the title of the post you could have probably have guessed this already.

Intro
(click to show/hide)

Stance!
(click to show/hide)

Super Portrait 1
(click to show/hide)

Midnight Bliss!
(click to show/hide)

Other Related Art
(click to show/hide)

I'll have a bunch of attacks that wont just be all spider-man sprites with the legs made bigger  ;)
I'll have like 4 "fatality's" 4 lv 3 super moves 10 lv 2 super moves and like 30 lv1 super moves
I'll have a bunch of special attacks, all the shoto combo movies for easy comboing  :2 :6 :p  %%-
I'll have a bunch of special intros with all of judgespear's old characters and anything made by Team Spoiler
I'll also have a button dedacated to packing weed into a pipe and smoking it..
I'll have an AI so hard, it can kill all the God Tear characters on Salty Bet, and i'll have a 100% perfect record. You will not be able to beet my AI, sorry your just not skilled enough, nore will your other characters be overpowered enough.
I WILL DOMINATE YOUR ROSTER AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DELETE ME FROM YOUR COMPUTER WITHOUT REFORMATING YOUR HARD DRIVE.
 Gomen ne :Terry ^^(PM)^ XD|| :-?? :O*D :O*D :O*D :O*D :O*D :D

Im totally sticking around and making this.  ;)
(click to show/hide)

Offline NX-MEN

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:January 06, 2019, 11:31:38 AM
    • Email
Re: SpiderMew by SpiderMew
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 06:28:12 AM »
Yo welcome back!!! Its good to see again your Spidermew wip!!  :w00t:

I remember that I anticipated him a lot!! :)

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal