collapse

Author Topic: [WIP] Ex K (Actualizaciones 10/06/15)  (Read 570 times)

Offline shin yagami

• Last Login:June 28, 2015, 02:34:50 PM
  • http://mugenshinyagami.blogspot.mx/
    • Shin Yagam1
    • Mi Blog
[WIP] Ex K (Actualizaciones 10/06/15)
« on: June 10, 2015, 06:20:04 PM »

Ex K updates 10/06/15

Well in this video I show the most improvement that already has the character, then I give a more detailed description on some new things Character:

**New intros**
Well if not something innovative, but it is different from previous versions of the character. Also another detail is that if you do not like the effect or cause you problems there is the option to disable it or modify it, as this character completely give more details ..

*Credits: A Dondrago, because I base one of its codes to create this.

**Sounds, Hits y Guard sparks changed**
Completely change the sounds, because the character SND had too many repeated sounds and unused, so I decided to create a new SND and add the original sounds of the thirteenth character.

*Credits: A king227 his character and to use as a base and Layer and to use its rips sounds in this character.

**DM, SDM Y HSDM**
Well, more than anything were some small improvement, the most notable was that of the SDM, and improving HSDM, also the creation of DM and air SDM.

**Guard Cancel y Guard Crush**

Well this is a new system in which I'm still working, I'm still thinking if I leave the character or eliminated.
What does it consist of? Good is that after receiving certain amount of damage being on defense, have the opportunity to avoid Guard Crush and there simply apply a combo or special. The only requirements to achieve this are:
-Have Only a quarter of the life bar and at least one power bar, otherwise you can not run and if you keep in a state of defense after a certain amount of more received damage activate the Guard Crush, or failing if you have a power bar but more than a quarter of life you have the option of activating the Counter Knockdown.
As I said it is still somewhat experimental, so still in process.

Some shoots of the character.

As I mentioned in the video, even missing the 20% which is the most important, if I encourage you also do color separations, which also include ordering the SFF and the animations ...

By the way ... I am looking for someone who can improve my character AI, I also accept suggestions.
And do not forget to visit my site where I upload my projects more updates.

Tags: EX K Mugen XIII 

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 [2] 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal