collapse

Author Topic: 2013: year of PC's Fighting games?  (Read 432 times)

Offline VJR2

• Last Login:January 13, 2015, 12:24:56 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
2013: year of PC's Fighting games?
« on: January 06, 2014, 10:01:39 AM »
I remember when I was 14 at 2007... Fighting is my favorite game genre, but I just had a PS2 and the PS3 and Xbox 360 were just rocking, releasing new games. At that time there wasn't nice fighting games on pc, perhaps mortal kombat 4 or guilty gear  :'( . The last one was ok for me, but I wanted more. But later in 2008 I read on internet that capcom will actually bring street fighter 4 on PC... I WAS SO FREAKING HAPPY!! And when I played it, it was great!! Finally an OP Comercial Fighting game on PC!!!!  :w00t: :w00t:

Then at 2010, Blazblue Calamitty Trigger was released too on PC. I was so excited, I was thinking that finally the game companies looked at PC as a fighting game plattform.

At 2012, capcom released SF4 Arcade Edition to PC, with more characters, more stages and I really liked it. But it went better, because in the same year Street Fighter X Tekken was released, and well, I liked more than street fighter 4, because it was easier to make combos, it's a crossover, has TEKKEN characters, etc....

But 2013 was so freaking OP for me...  :o :o :o

1) A re-balanced version of Street Fighter X Tekken (it actually needed it)
2) Mortal Kombat 9
3) Skullgirls
4) Injustice
5) Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
6) King of Fighters 13

Wooow, so many fighting games on PC!!! FINALLY!!!! I hope this year 2014 more fighting games will reach PC!! (Besides Ultra Street Fighter 4 that smells like a big dissapointment for me, cause it will just recycle characters from SFXT's DLC)

And now Namco Bandai said that they are considering a Tekken Release on Steam.... SO FREAKING HAPPY!!! The day when I see Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Soul Calibur on PC I will finally say: "PC has enough fighting games  :) )

So what do you think? This day will reach the light? PC is now a nice fighting game plattform? Namco Bandai will start to release more of their nice games besides Dark Souls, like the "Promissed" steam Tekken?

Here is the link when Namco (Harada) said that: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/nov/04/harada-considering-tekken-title-steam/

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal