collapse

Author Topic: Street Fighter X Tekken  (Read 34412 times)

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
Re: Official Street Fighter X Tekken thread
« Reply #1126 on: March 24, 2012, 12:22:22 PM »
@Demonkai: naw, you earned your stripes, and I'm sure it would'be been the same with whatever controller you put in you hands  ::salute:: . Your old school basics are real good, so good you keep catching me off guard and reminding me I can't get any free jump ins anytime I feel lol . You also put my Guile to shame a few times, especially during that mirror match with tactics I know well enough to avoid. I think everyone who plays you can vouch that unless they come hard and fight up in your face, they will lose.

Anyways, I'm trying to level up my game, cuz I've been away for a few days and haven't had a chance to practice. If you guys are on tonight I'll try to go a few rounds  :)

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #1127 on: March 24, 2012, 02:34:05 PM »
lando, you got live yet? Silva and I would like to play you and demonkai sometime soon.

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1128 on: March 24, 2012, 04:34:36 PM »
lando, you got live yet? Silva and I would like to play you and demonkai sometime soon.

nahh i got bootleg Live right now. lol. i got a 48 trial here at moms spot and using the broke 360 to dl free demos on the hard drive. i will have regular monthly live next week and will bring over the good 360 from the house here to my mother spot cause our net aint up yet at my place. but definetly i lok forward to rocking with you guys again real soon.  oh yeah whiplash..YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ( Whiplash fighting game distraction manuever) while we are playing unless its about the game we playing!  \-/o 
(click to show/hide)

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #1129 on: March 30, 2012, 03:03:14 PM »
the amount of safe move s in this game is mind blowing everytime you go for a punish nope its safe on block and you end up getting hit instead ~X( and ryu is godlike all his normals have priority over most characters(well the ones i use anyway) and his shoryu can mash through anything. alot of times i see him do it it looks like some kind of glitch where the character stops gets pulled into the move and it hits  :-w
and the time........ \-/o
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 03:10:14 PM by Swiziga »

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
« Reply #1130 on: March 30, 2012, 03:59:55 PM »
Agreed. Still I'm sure Capcom will patch certain safe moves, or moves that have crazy good priority. So everyone should enjoy Vanilla Ryu and Kazuya, for they will be brought down to everyone else's level soon.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 12:06:19 PM by Sabaki »

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #1131 on: April 04, 2012, 09:48:28 AM »
video proves my point about the shoryu. i dont get why they make characters so overpowered on release, its the same as yun and yang when ae first dropped
!

and he's right about the half life combo thing. played against a guy in endless battle that did near 100% combos on my(juri's health didnt help) by tag canceling 3 times with asuku and hwaorang. i thought i was playing marvel with th amount of juggles this guy was doing

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1132 on: April 04, 2012, 09:49:48 PM »
played against a guy in endless battle that did near 100% combos on my(juri's health didnt help) by tag canceling 3 times with asuku and hwaorang. i thought i was playing marvel with th amount of juggles this guy was doing

Yep pretty much Yep. just on that front right there with the being able to use up the 3 gauge for the tag in does come off as a bit ..MVC3-ish with the combos. i dont play that way tho. i like my gauge to be used for other stuff.  >:D .

yeah the shoryu is to me without a shadow of a doubt.... the cheapest move ever but i love it so much! =P~
Swiziga, you see how fast the start up frames for it is? ryu's is like so fast its dang near invisible especially at close mixup or getting up from knockdowns.  i have gotten to like using paul with ryu ( i most never use any main team official game wise) and that vid goes to show you that yoshimitsu can be an awesome setup up guy! :-SS @^@

by the way....
(click to show/hide)
  o.O#

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #1133 on: April 04, 2012, 10:15:14 PM »
right now  my team is ken and hugo and im trying to get the hang of the tag cancels for more damage. the game is a bit frustrating because of the stupid jabs being able to be done over and over again while you're blocking. this is most annoying against cammy and raven and played against an ogre that kept jabbing and if i jumped to get out the corner he did that force push thing  :|

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1134 on: April 04, 2012, 10:26:52 PM »
i know exactly what you mean bro!  i will try to learn to master those tag cancels just to be able to do them if need be but i prefer not to use them. i use alot of old school style play mixed in with some cool juggles, especially that tag in ryu uppercut but i actually combo link it before i do it..giving up a game strategy D@MN! lol.  but yo is it me and my copy of the game or can everybody do shoryukens with medium kick too? i thought i was trippin when i kept doing it so i checked my controls and button layout,  it was regular , so i kept trying to do it "purposely" and what ya know, a shoryuken surely came out doing combos just with that medium kick being tapped repediatly and did the button command for a shoryu with medium kick! lmao!

Offline TGM

• Yours truly
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 26, 2022, 03:46:39 AM
  • Knowledge is power but enthusiasm pulls the switch
    • starrich55
« Reply #1135 on: April 05, 2012, 02:56:44 AM »
i know exactly what you mean bro!  i will try to learn to master those tag cancels just to be able to do them if need be but i prefer not to use them. i use alot of old school style play mixed in with some cool juggles, especially that tag in ryu uppercut but i actually combo link it before i do it..giving up a game strategy D@MN! lol.  but yo is it me and my copy of the game or can everybody do shoryukens with medium kick too? i thought i was trippin when i kept doing it so i checked my controls and button layout,  it was regular , so i kept trying to do it "purposely" and what ya know, a shoryuken surely came out doing combos just with that medium kick being tapped repediatly and did the button command for a shoryu with medium kick! lmao!

Ahhh Lando same old skool guy in the hood how funny that I had my copy too
if anybody wanna join my lobby here's my ID :

Technical_fightr

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 10:32:37 AM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #1136 on: April 05, 2012, 08:13:30 PM »
SOmehow I kinda wish I didnt buy SF X Tekken now.....
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1137 on: April 05, 2012, 09:19:05 PM »
SOmehow I kinda wish I didnt buy SF X Tekken now.....

DCL...Lando Rant time my man!

today my first day online in a match on sf x tekken, i played theee GAYIEST, WACKIEST match EVER! i got to watch 2 guys / girls...whatever whoever they was have a match. the matych was pretty decent  , back and forth ...cool my kind of fight!  when it was my turn to step up, i came in ready to fight. this ...fool , didnt fight me. played defense only when he saw i wasnt havin it with him tryin to combo me with his ryu against mine and paul. so he just stopped fighting me and stayed on defense. he literally counted the ticks to my combo chaining and waited for the end frame animation of the move to go into thrash mode or did the one stupid "knock up " move to try to either combo or do a tag in steve hyper! WTF! dude equipped his gems like a mad man and as much as i was killin him in comboing he just defenbded it and just fought back at end frames only. I felt....Bullsh....ed! where was the skill at, where was the fun of him fighting that other fight and why not fight me like that? all i did was chippy damage and when i would invite the fight and then come in...he ran or just went in block mode , no counter fighting no mixing it up.  For now on, i am only playing people that like to FIGHT, none of this wack gay coward stuff. Counting ticks nerds! ARRRGG! \-/o ~X(

DemonKAi if your around tonight son, we gonna try and have some old school real fighters fun! i dont even care if i get thrashed at least i know you will  FIGHT! da hell with random online matches!  \-/o :D

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #1138 on: April 05, 2012, 10:03:33 PM »
Me and Whip will play ya if you're up for it Lando.

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 10:32:37 AM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #1139 on: April 05, 2012, 10:06:40 PM »
...dat essay...anyway I havent even tried online matches in fact i havent even played SF X Tekken for like 2 weeks already...it...got boring to me...sadly...damn...an SF game (with Tekken might I add) got boring to me...this has never happened before...I always enjoyed playing SF games...but this game...I dont know.......I don't understand why I am not really enjoying it...(except for sometimes when something crazy happens like a crazy comeback and I be like OOOOOH THAT WAS SO SICK!!!) What's happening...? I think I need to play the game more or something...

Maybe it has something to do with the online crap? I mean I battled Swiziga and Demonkai before, and connections were good but then all of a sudden matches get cancelled and we start lagging for no damn reason. Or...its just me and im not really trying hard enough to enjoy the game, learn some new characters and...thats the reason aint it?!?! I don't know.....whatever it is, it must stop cuz I love playin SF games...but I currently dislike the ones who make them........

Oh crap...I just went Lando with an essay...YOU CONTAGIOUS LANDO!!!  :D
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1140 on: April 05, 2012, 10:26:10 PM »

Oh crap...I just went Lando with an essay...YOU CONTAGIOUS LANDO!!!  :D

IT HAS BEGUN!  >:D >:D >:D...welcome to my world! lol

sure thang silva, i wont mind playing you and whip[ later bros. i am using a new tag too cause i am on the black kinect 360 and will pm here you guys my gamertag i use. :thumbsup:

by the way  ( not make an essay on purpose...this time) but me and cool homie Jodafro def have an agreement, this Zangief is Not SF4 zangief, its SF championship edition one! stupid suck in piledriver! and the cpu ai is hella cheesey ( which can be a great thing or a very frustration one) cause i played on hard setting and i tried to keep my distance from dude about entire screen length away and shot only 3 fireballs at him and the cpu did a 4 step killer on me, FB1 cyclone lariet , Fb2 that spinning glow back hand , FB3 same thing and went for a 4th fireball and suck in drivered me! he can close the gap in a short amount of time! dang zangief!  :'(

another thing that grinds Lando's gears about this game , trust me, i love this game to death but some things are just...cmon! the cpu can cancel out of anything it does! plus can seem to have telepathy ( :DB: ) and can pull off air throws so fast you dont even have to get even partial airborne and it knows before you do it! WTF and huh? /:O :-??  Abel did an air grab and i didnt even jump yet? like ...huh? the cpu spams grab motions  like 5 times in a row. maybe its my own skill level but i have a hard time grabbin them but they grab me with almost no counter reflect back at all but when i do them, 90 percent of the time, they cancel it. i have to be short distance to do grabs ( depending the character in question) but the cpu seems to be able to land the same grab no matter the distance within 3 frames.  /:O :'( ~X(
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 10:47:22 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1142 on: April 10, 2012, 11:43:13 AM »
lookin awesome! yessss, and add to that from the site there seems to be 10 more slots left for characters to be dlc as well on top of who is already there now.  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 07, 2024, 11:57:38 PM
  • The trend setter

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #1144 on: April 22, 2012, 09:22:19 AM »
The first one was fanmade, from what I've read. Better, though.

Offline DanOwnsall112

• Suporter of Mugen Evolution
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2016, 11:19:37 PM
  • OYAJI!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #1145 on: April 22, 2012, 10:12:18 AM »
Yep, its fanmade, its not likely they would use nintendo's name anyways.

"DAN NEVER DIES, HE JUST STOPS LIVING FOR A DAY!" - GatlingPunchRalf

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #1146 on: April 22, 2012, 11:20:41 AM »
Yeah it's a fanmade vid. It IS funnier but it's not like it's make Megaman in this game any better

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 07, 2024, 11:57:38 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #1147 on: April 22, 2012, 04:05:22 PM »
good voice actor. they sound very similar

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline LarsAlexandersson

• Combo Trainer for Capcom & Namco games
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 11, 2015, 01:01:32 PM
« Reply #1148 on: April 22, 2012, 10:56:14 PM »
Except for Pac Man
Possible UMvC3 JP voice for Marvel side as FREE DLC Pack:
MvC3: Marvel JPN VA List by ~LarsMasters on deviantART

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #1149 on: April 24, 2012, 09:24:30 PM »
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[May 06, 2024, 11:54:23 AM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

Get permabanned! VoteKick gets fighters banned in MUGEN! (April Fools 2024) by GTFoxN6Y
[April 01, 2024, 05:25:31 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal