collapse

Author Topic: Street Fighter X Tekken  (Read 34297 times)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 07, 2024, 11:57:38 PM
  • The trend setter
Re: Official Street Fighter X Tekken thread
« Reply #1075 on: March 20, 2012, 02:54:08 PM »

"Crapcom" -The Entire Community

yeah today. tomorrow it'll be capcom again  8=|

so how long b4 yall start kissing there buts again? :-w Huh? really people want to get pissed when a news site post whats been known? Really? yall may as well quit the talking, go back to playing your games, and act as if this didn't happen. Cause in a week the same people will be praising crapcom. counting all the recent dirt thats; 7 (4 if updates not counted) fighters ( SF4, SSF4, SSF4A, SSF4A2012, MvC3, UMvC3, SxT. tho some could argue 3 of those there in good taste. the fact remains they rehashing the same game for you to pay for. ), one resident evil, numerous megaman let downs, and  ones "mystery game" (UMvC3X If its really) to top it off the company is trolling fans!!! Wish i had money to wipe my ----- with. enjoy your games cause this is just a repeat of the past.  (:| yep history repeating its self.  L-)

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #1076 on: March 20, 2012, 03:02:20 PM »
this is a rare moment i say i can horay for hackers on this front.

Exactly my thoughts on the matter. Capcom screws with their customers then expects us to fight their battles. They need to pull their heads out of somewhere dark.

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1077 on: March 20, 2012, 03:16:07 PM »
yeah today. tomorrow it'll be capcom again  8=|

so how long b4 yall start kissing there buts again? :-w Huh? really people want to get pissed when a news site post whats been known? Really? yall may as well quit the talking, go back to playing your games, and act as if this didn't happen. Cause in a week the same people will be praising crapcom. counting all the recent dirt thats; 7 (4 if updates not counted) fighters ( SF4, SSF4, SSF4A, SSF4A2012, MvC3, UMvC3, SxT. tho some could argue 3 of those there in good taste. the fact remains they rehashing the same game for you to pay for. ), one resident evil, numerous megaman let downs, and  ones "mystery game" (UMvC3X If its really) to top it off the company is trolling fans!!! Wish i had money to wipe my ----- with. enjoy your games cause this is just a repeat of the past.  (:| yep history repeating its self.  L-)

lol . i didnt buy UMVC3, i got milked already with version 1.  o.O# , the problem is Rage, people want to play the games and some dont even care or should i say realize ( especially if your a lil kid  or adult that dont keep track of stuff like that and just wanna play)that we gettin taken not just for a ride but a rollercoaster. yeah i bought sf x tgekken , i wanted it cause the tekken crossing over stuff and i will say, its good but only when it comes to this Dlc crap is where i feel...total let down. Lando kisses no Buttcheeks! \-/o
(click to show/hide)
but it wont end till everyonme in UNISON agrees to do a total ban. from retailers to customers.  I dang sure with you , i donty got money to wipe my butt with , and wouldnt even if i had, lol. So far the only game that gets a full 100 in points from me is Asura's wrath, why cause i love it , dang the dlc! its made by cyberconnect 2 and capcoms the publisher i believe. so i give kudos to them on just that game. The thing thats really stickin people in the hole is the DLC ( and those stupid super detectable bugs they can easilly had fixed but chose not to)  from what i done read and talked with my brothers and friends. other than that, i can agree rage., it will continue. business ( milking dem cows) as usual. *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #1078 on: March 20, 2012, 03:53:09 PM »
@ Rage, yeah, Crapcom today, Capcom tomorrow. I sure hope so at least. I want to see them get over this hump and release a full product at the beginning, even leaving the MEga Man messes out of the entire discussion. I just got back from the Capcom forum where one topic of discussion is sales. If a game sells over 5 million units I think it's fair to call it a smash hit. If it sells over 20 million like MW3 then it's a phenomenon. As of March 9th global sales for SFxT are around 360,000 units but their goal is at least 2 million. Capcom Tatsunoko vs. Capcom on the Wii of all systems had more sales than SFxT, there is a message here and the message is not that people are tired of fighting games.

Street Fighter IV did extremely well, so did Tekken 6... but UMvC3 and SFxT didn't. Why?

1) By releasing the MvC3 beta in Feb 2011 to enormous hype which almost got an even million in sales, then releasing the real game in November fans were put off. Not only did many refuse to buy Ultimate but it killed future sales of vanilla MvC3 too. Personally I think Capcom did the Feb release in order to bulk up their FY 2011 top line sales.

2) With SFxT fighting gamers were hyped. I'm still hyped but I don't own it. A lot of us are simply currently boycotting Capcom until they decide that giving us one finished product at the beginning is the business model they intend to follow. It's only a game after all. I should be able to live without it.

I think Capcom has an opportunity here that McDonalds and Wal-Mart both had 10 about years ago (McDonalds with their food quality going downhill and Wal-Mart with their employees sueing them.) For both McD's and Wal-Mart the public was turned against them and it was strongly reflected in their sales. Tehy turned it around and are even stronger than ever today. They learned that public relations needs to be consider a key factor to success and Capcom needs to know this too. We don't like being jerked around. When you are viewed by your customers negatively it will affect the entire business.

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 06, 2024, 12:04:31 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #1079 on: March 20, 2012, 04:30:44 PM »
Well, I do not agree with the Crapcom term. In most cases, its based on the cancel of a Megaman game.

MDI's words are perfect for this:

Whine about wanting TvC in USA? Capcom releases an even better port in the states. Whine about a lack of MVC3 after almost a decade? Capcom makes it. Whine about wanting another Street Fighter? Capcom makes it. Whine about wanting Mega Man to go back to it's 8-bit roots? Done, TWICE. Whine about issues in both MVC3 and SFIV? Capcom tries to rectify with upgraded versions.

Legends 3 gets cancelled? OH NOOO CAPCOM IS SO EVIL!!! WAAAA WAAAA CAPCOM OWES MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Shut the f**k up.

Its just perfect. Too many kids rants and whine because OMFG THEY CANCELED A MEGAMAN GAME. They have no obligation and like Guile says "go home and be a family MAN". Stop acting like a kid.

I LOLED so hard when I saw the fat megaman, because its funny and many fanatics (which is beyond of beeing a fan. And ANY kind of fanatism is bad) just went rage, lol

But I agree with Acey on this:

Capcom screws with their customers then expects us to fight their battles. They need to pull their heads out of somewhere dark.

They went too far on this. But screamming and flamming won´t help, at all.
Just stops to buy their products.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #1080 on: March 20, 2012, 04:42:41 PM »
Capcom wants YOUR help to BAN the SF X Tekken Hackers...I laughed for a good 5 minutes after seeing this...
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Capcom-Wants-Your-Help-Ban-Street-Fighter-X-Tekken-Hackers-40572.html

:D :D :D :DxDie Oh REALLY??!

Capcom and suck my demon &%$#@ on that one!!
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #1081 on: March 20, 2012, 04:53:08 PM »
Its just perfect. Too many kids rants and whine because OMFG THEY CANCELED A MEGAMAN GAME. They have no obligation

I agree. Capcom isn't obligated. Unfortunately they did ask their fans to participate in the creation of the game in order to help design new characters and such which was like asking a bunch of people to work with you on a mugen project then a year later deleting all the files and quiting.

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #1082 on: March 20, 2012, 05:02:34 PM »
Capcom wants YOUR help to BAN the SF X Tekken Hackers...I laughed for a good 5 minutes after seeing this...
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Capcom-Wants-Your-Help-Ban-Street-Fighter-X-Tekken-Hackers-40572.html

:DxDie Whoever actually participates is clearly uninformed.

Anyway:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfjdRy3xUCc&feature=g-all-u&context=G2635dd4FAAAAAAAAAAA#

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1083 on: March 20, 2012, 06:11:22 PM »
well imma cast aside my rant i would do on the company and focuse what i like/dislike with the actual game so far:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 06:21:24 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 10:32:37 AM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #1084 on: March 20, 2012, 06:15:36 PM »
*ahem*
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1085 on: March 20, 2012, 06:19:39 PM »
*ahem*
(click to show/hide)

oops i am sorry, it doesnt look so long when i type it tho. :P my bad. spoiler?

edit: HA i fixed it! ok its still an essay no matter what. open at your own risk of screen frame rate.  :D

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #1086 on: March 20, 2012, 06:30:05 PM »
You like the game's intro? It kinda disappointed me. lol

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1087 on: March 20, 2012, 07:13:50 PM »
actually yeah i dod like it bro. its cool but i know its just cuts up of the videos promos we done already seen. plus... why didnt they add in like unlockable stuff to get those vids? SMH!

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #1088 on: March 20, 2012, 10:26:09 PM »
not going to complain about the dlc because i know im going to buy it  ;*)) but it does suck that those characters are locked while waste of space are in (cats & unemployed megaman)

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #1089 on: March 20, 2012, 11:23:54 PM »
Yeah. I would've much rathered more street fighter and tekken characters.. Like Necro and Eddie Gordo.

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #1090 on: March 20, 2012, 11:42:58 PM »
is christie different from eddie at all? i remember he was just a model swap in tekken 4 like violet and panda

Offline Zerothemaster

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 19, 2019, 03:14:10 AM
  • This man is a true hat
    • Zero_Ishtar
« Reply #1091 on: March 20, 2012, 11:52:11 PM »
To talk about something that doesn't involve Capcom's silly dlc practices:

I'll probably get this sometime.

And I'll play Steve Fox/Dudley all the time

and it shall be very polite English fisticuffs, thank you very much =3

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #1092 on: March 21, 2012, 12:33:51 AM »
is christie different from eddie at all? i remember he was just a model swap in tekken 4 like violet and panda

I don't know. I know Eddie is WAY more populour then Christie. We have three shotos in this game I think we can afford two caporiea clones.

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #1093 on: March 21, 2012, 04:27:14 AM »
not going to complain about the dlc because i know im going to buy it  ;*)) but it does suck that those characters are locked while waste of space are in (cats & unemployed megaman)
Man, those freaking cats suck Blanka butt! \-/o Ninja and I had a cat mirror match, and pretty much one Cross Art KOs them.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 07, 2024, 11:57:38 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #1094 on: March 21, 2012, 04:42:35 AM »
For the most part its well said by most. I do own this game. I do enjoy it. But the only reason I own it is because my brother gave it to me. Now putting everything aside and saying this. Is wrong what cap is doing, no. is it bad business yeah. Posting for a code to unlock content is bogus. OI'vene like many I missed unlockables in game. They have been replace my the trophy system. I hate the trophy system. I want something I can see. Something extra for playing and investing my time. unlockables increase reply value.  Also the original purpose of dlc was to as content to the game. ADD CONTENT!!! Its a cheap way of doing things when its already on disk. It used to be that the game disk was pumped to the brim with content. The dlc would add something else to the game.

So is it right for them to lock content on disk? By law yes. But its bad business. think about this. BLu ray holds 25 to 50 GB. Now the asking price for a disk with those specks is 60 dollars. Know I agree that's cheap at glance. But its the over all turn over its more then sound. now take that blu ray and seal a third of the content. That's a pure profit when that portion is to make extra. now the rest of the data is sold at the price it would cost for all the data when it hits the street.  Fair.....to be debated but its breaks the idea behind the initial disk and the idea of dlc.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 05:00:35 AM by Rage »

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
« Reply #1095 on: March 21, 2012, 05:47:59 PM »
Late for the party (been away for the last few days), but I've pretty much read every here. Gotta say that no support from me to catching hackers. That's Capcom's fault for DLC (disk-locked content) and expecting hackers NOT to peek to see what's on the disk. It's like they forgot what happened with SFIV on pc and how they weren't gonna support the pc community again.

Disk-locked content is legal...sadly. They have the right to do it and is an accepted business practice. Problem is, it's not a good one, and one that is frowned upon. Even with their excuse about minimizing large download times, it still sucks how the disk-locked content was not only kept from us, but if it weren't for the hackers, we would've been in the dark and who knows how this DLC would've been distributed to us and at what price? For the sake of gaining more money with shady business practices, Capcom has lost the trust in many people.

Like what Acey said, I would hope that one day we can go from Crapcom to Capcom. They do produce great products and have given a place for the community to get involved and communicate with many reps. I hope they do change their ways, drop their bad business practices, and produce honest-&-good games for everyone to be happy with.

Oh, and something to keep y'all guessing....

http://shoryuken.com/2012/03/21/rumor-more-stages-coming-to-street-fighter-x-tekken-as-dlc/

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #1096 on: March 21, 2012, 07:06:45 PM »
well if any of you doubted this guy being the best character take a look at this

you dont even know where to block when he's attacking....like i said before he's the wesker of sfxteken

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
« Reply #1097 on: March 21, 2012, 07:40:21 PM »
@Swiziga: Raven may be strong right now, but he won't be for long imho. Best strategy against him is don't let a Raven player start their mixup. His basics are OK but it's easy to trade with him upclose as long as you push buttons. From long range, yeah he can zone most characters out.

Still, he is a glass cannon in my book, despite the fact I like him a lot (used him in T5 and T6). If you sit back, then a Raven player can start their mixup game, but if you play aggressive then he won't have enough room to move.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1098 on: March 21, 2012, 08:48:26 PM »

Oh, and something to keep y'all guessing....

http://shoryuken.com/2012/03/21/rumor-more-stages-coming-to-street-fighter-x-tekken-as-dlc/

Ok this may please The Lando. long as its done right.  ;D

well now that the DLC has been exposed that its on 360 disks as well with all 12 being there and not just vita. I wonder how they gonna react and smooth this over since the cats out the bag? oh and i think those lil cats are waste of space depending on if ya like them.  lol.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #1099 on: March 21, 2012, 09:00:05 PM »
I don't know. I know Eddie is WAY more populour then Christie. We have three shotos in this game I think we can afford two caporiea clones.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[May 06, 2024, 11:54:23 AM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

Get permabanned! VoteKick gets fighters banned in MUGEN! (April Fools 2024) by GTFoxN6Y
[April 01, 2024, 05:25:31 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal