collapse

Author Topic: Street Fighter X Tekken  (Read 34441 times)

Offline MG

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 12, 2012, 06:02:48 PM
Re: Official Street Fighter X Tekken thread
« Reply #975 on: March 10, 2012, 11:55:05 PM »
the ones i posted have the voices though.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #976 on: March 11, 2012, 12:25:32 AM »
Alright my PS3 people im back!! :w00t: I still need to be schooled on how the PS3 works so it was somethin about it i didnt realize. I called a friend up that usually jams with me in PS3 a lot in BF3 so he told me to hold down the power button for a very long time so it beeps a second time till it cuts off. Turn it back on and i should be good. He said my system was set to HDMI so what ill be doing is setting it back to normal...and wah lah im back! :cool

well anyway ill be up for a while SF X T people so shadaloo if ya around just send me an invite and ill join some sessions with the crew...
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 26, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #977 on: March 11, 2012, 12:27:28 AM »
Alright my PS3 people im back!! :w00t: I still need to be schooled on how the PS3 works so it was somethin about it i didnt realize. I called a friend up that usually jams with me in PS3 a lot in BF3 so he told me to hold down the power button for a very long time so it beeps a second time till it cuts off. Turn it back on and i should be good. He said my system was set to HDMI so what ill be doing is setting it back to normal...and wah lah im back! :cool

well anyway ill be up for a while SF X T people so shadaloo if ya around just send me an invite and ill join some sessions with the crew...

Didn't swiziga(?) tell you the same thing?

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #978 on: March 11, 2012, 12:30:15 AM »

Ok, I'll see if you're on when I get home. :thumbsup:
*cough*me*cough*

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #979 on: March 11, 2012, 12:38:06 AM »
I knew somone told him!

"Are you a man who likes to beat their wife? Then head on over to Topeka Kansas, because it's now legal there." - Fox news

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #980 on: March 11, 2012, 01:07:33 AM »
Ok, I'm back guys. Send a message if you want to play.

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 22, 2024, 09:07:01 PM
    • Email
« Reply #981 on: March 11, 2012, 01:31:55 AM »
im so on the fence about getting this, guess i need to find a place to play it and see if i like it, it does seem to be more on the mvc type (fast, crazy) than the more sober sfiv style and thats good in my book, some of the characters are very cool, akuma got his misogi back, tag team looks awesome, cool animations, etc

yet the whole dlc issue and the fact that we know this is not the definitive version is just so discouraging.. and im usually not one to care/whine about such things but this time i feel like they are really pushing it, in sfiv it was just costumes, they were cheaper and had 11 colors for each, in mvc3 it was 2 characters and more expesive costumes with only one color and now its like 12 characters, dont know how the costumes are gonna be handled, my point is that passing on the DLC had barely any impact on the experience, not to mention 2 versions within the same year ...

guess ill follow the scene for now, is there a tournament featuring this game soon? those usually hype me

« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 01:43:18 AM by vyn »

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #982 on: March 11, 2012, 12:49:25 PM »

o.O# Nah it WAS shadaloo. i didnt see that post he replied. i just only saw Swiziga's before his telling me about the AV PS2 cords and how it should be able to work. He didnt mention hold down the power button though. Then i replied that "i tried that already". I had to skip back a few pages to see what was said. i didnt check back here in sometime. I JUST noticed Shadaloo's comment^^

Ok, I'll see if you're on when I get home. :thumbsup:*cough*me*cough*

Thanks man lol i didnt know you said that back there i never checked back on that page of this thread after Swizigas comment lol
aw well thanks anyway im back on the PS3 scene :thumbsup:....just a smaller TV screen for now :(

im so on the fence about getting this, guess i need to find a place to play it and see if i like it, it does seem to be more on the mvc type (fast, crazy) than the more sober sfiv style and thats good in my book, some of the characters are very cool, akuma got his misogi back, tag team looks awesome, cool animations, etc

The game is pretty damn cool . I wont say it isnt cool. But the whole bit about the DLC leaves a brotha salty just thinking about it. It has a lot of chars to begin with so thats cool. PS3 of course even more. Im not sure if sabaki filled you in but the combos are cool. once you nail the timing then everything else is gravey. The gems are very useful once you understand them. Depending on how you play thats how you have to use them. plus depending on the character you use. Im am offense and defense kind of player. More mental. so id pick certain gems that activate when i block a certain amount of times, my apponent blocks a certain amount of times or when i get hit by certain attacks. The pandora is nice but i still dont like it. that time as i always will say is too damn fast. Its a gamble that you will rarely use. hell it may even trigger on accident like i sometimes do.

But its not a bad buy though. I like it better than MVC3. Even the challenge (mission modes) are amusing. I think capcom should have had those unlockable chars accessable through endings, conditions being met and beating certain objectives in mission mode. This whole re buying 12 chars to unlock off your disc is just retarded and it makes me not wanna trust anymore first month releases of fighting games by them. i rather wait now for bundle updated edtions where EVERYTHING is in the game^^
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 01:00:54 PM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #983 on: March 11, 2012, 03:55:26 PM »
I've played this game a bit and while I hate the fact that dlc is already on the disc, I do admit that the game can be fun at times. I had the chance to play with 3 other people and It was really fun. I still hate the fact that when one person is down, the round is over...

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #984 on: March 11, 2012, 06:04:48 PM »
I've played this game a bit and while I hate the fact that dlc is already on the disc, I do admit that the game can be fun at times. I had the chance to play with 3 other people and It was really fun. I still hate the fact that when one person is down, the round is over...
while the matches can end quickly sometimes there are alot of time overs. if it was 2 character ko 90% of matches will be decided by time over 

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #985 on: March 11, 2012, 07:02:45 PM »
Don't know if this was posted, but it completely obliterates any street fighter live action film in roughly 10 minutes. :D

(click to show/hide)
:o

Mind=Shoryuken'd

Offline MG

• Initiate

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #987 on: March 11, 2012, 07:41:09 PM »
Some Tekken x Street fighter news.
http://shoryuken.com/2012/03/11/yoshinori-ono-says-namcos-tekken-x-street-fighter-behind-schedule-jokingly-drops-2018-release-date/

Thats ok Ono at least most of us know more than likely all the characters will be there to play as and not locked on disc for re purchase later lol Let namco take as long as they need to get it right the first time...

-KAI

HAIL CROM!!

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #989 on: March 11, 2012, 08:08:57 PM »

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #990 on: March 11, 2012, 09:20:35 PM »
1.) They made Megaman look like a pansy in his battle intros
2.) How come Pac's alt is just the metalic version of the Mokujin (not the right name I know) and nothing on Pac himself?

Offline MG

• Initiate
« Reply #991 on: March 11, 2012, 09:25:57 PM »
Custom Color i think pac-man is Orange in his normal p2 if this is right.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #992 on: March 12, 2012, 05:11:45 PM »
lol i never seen this commercial before until today..i guess like a youtuber said in a comment "Its hidden on the disc as a DLC"  :-?? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9oiE-Wj0J4&feature=related#

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Goenitz

• Infinity Messiah &
  • Infinity Original
  • Last Login:November 13, 2022, 02:35:50 AM
  • Truth can only be found in the depths of darkness.
    • R8derboy
    • infinitymugenteam
    • Email
« Reply #993 on: March 12, 2012, 05:32:21 PM »
just saw it on TV MTV2 to be precise.
PSN: R8derboy

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #994 on: March 12, 2012, 07:42:49 PM »
I saw it at Gamestop when I got my copy. (Yes I know, "Blarrrrgh! Gamestop's evil!" lol)

Oh, and name change alert.

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #995 on: March 12, 2012, 08:56:20 PM »
at least you gave us heads up on that name change unlike a certain other person who's name i cannot mention cause he changes it so much.  :D..... but i am either still gonna call you shadaloo or just...MAD!  >:D

well i been rockin on this game for a whole week off and on and only got to play a solid 4 hours straight one time.  i got to say, i found alot of mix up teams to roll with and others i still havent even explored yet since i am trying to nail certain ones as of now.  I even did a cool combo chaining with hwarong ( however you spell his dang name) and roll into a tag team super art seamlessly! i even playing the game ssf4 way and the games standard feature way to play it. offers alot of freestyling too. my teams so far are ( in no order...hehehehe)

Abel and Paul ( my best damage teamup so far ..hehehehe)
Juri and Hwoarang
Asuka and Ling Xiaoyu
Ryu and Sagat
Chun li and Lili
King and Marduke
Poison and Cammy
Hugo and Zangief
and last but not least Raven and Ibuki ( i freakin love this team!)

I called off work cause i been havin stomach issues last night , so imma relax and get into using some of the other characters tonight. I wish i had a ps3 so i could jam with yall ps3 bros and when i buff up my skills a bit more with swtch combo chaning and making sure i get the timing down pack...DemonKai...me and you have some old school unfinished business to attend to! >:D \-/o

i dont really care for the stages soundtracks , they are pretty bleh, those stage themes should have had some rockin bangin music like the intro ( which i absolutly love and gives off the intense feel of 2 major giants  going at it)  i pay the gems system no mind at all.  i do have a gripe which is i think same as kai's with accidently sacrificing my other character. doesnt happen all the time but kills me when it does cause i never intend to do it.  the idea of switchin out characters is greatly a need to thing more than a want to , but if your solid with one character and a master at that character you can take out both opposing partners.  But switching out is integral to the gameplay and i see why now too. Its a shame the way they are handling DLC for their fighting games which sucks in my opinion and i feel a bit cheated with the whole spectrum of it.  Otherwise, i am absolutly loving this as a  fighter! I must get down to practicing even more and trying out other characters and team ups. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 09:02:50 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #996 on: March 12, 2012, 09:07:13 PM »
still gonna call you shadaloo
Figured everyone would. lol

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #997 on: March 12, 2012, 09:58:09 PM »
...DemonKai...me and you have some old school unfinished business to attend to! >:D \-/o

Oh and bet i shall be waiting.. lol

but yeh man the soundtrack is trash. only track i like is the Blast furnace stage and on top the dojo stage stage. thats it. The gems youll start paying attention once you understand how they work. I mean i do good without em but they are nice lil buffs to the character when you are playing in a heated match. Pandora...sorry i still dont like it. its pointless. i think its there to show off. i never got killed with it yet online...i always run and block my @ss off

Figured everyone would. lol

Dude youre shadaloo for life bruh! :-j lol Madgear lives is cool but your first tag is Crom official and thats you all the way right there hardbody! 8)

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #998 on: March 12, 2012, 10:15:24 PM »
Dude youre shadaloo for life bruh! :-j lol Madgear lives is cool but your first tag is Crom official and thats you all the way right there hardbody! 8)
I know, but I can't use Bison very well anymore. Well, can't use barely anyone very well anymore. Been away from SF too long. :'( I figured, until I regain my Psycho Power, I'll go by this. lol I reeeeally want to use the Tuesday taunt. lol

Offline Silva-silva

• Shadaloo's Overlord
  • Infinity Regular
  • Sono kubi... ka kiru
    • Email
« Reply #999 on: March 12, 2012, 10:19:59 PM »
I know, but I can't use Bison very well anymore. Well, can't use barely anyone very well anymore. Been away from SF too long. :'( I figured, until I regain my Psycho Power, I'll go by this. lol I reeeeally want to use the Tuesday taunt. lol

BISON IS NOW MINE!!!!!!  :D

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[May 06, 2024, 11:54:23 AM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

Get permabanned! VoteKick gets fighters banned in MUGEN! (April Fools 2024) by GTFoxN6Y
[April 01, 2024, 05:25:31 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal