collapse

Author Topic: Street Fighter X Tekken  (Read 34466 times)

Offline MG

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 12, 2012, 06:02:48 PM
Re: Official Street Fighter X Tekken thread
« Reply #600 on: January 17, 2012, 01:50:38 PM »
Now I need to pray that I can use Ken so I can have a team that is color coordinated,

Even if you can't play Ken you can use the color edit mode to change another characters colors to match paul's.

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #601 on: January 17, 2012, 02:59:54 PM »
aww i was hoping to see jin and bison gameplay also but atleast juri  and law are in  :w00t: looks like that list for characters was legit but what megaman is that? i don't recognize the incarnation of that megaman silhouette at all  /:O

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #602 on: January 17, 2012, 03:36:12 PM »
aww i was hoping to see jin and bison gameplay also but atleast juri  and law are in  :w00t: looks like that list for characters was legit but what megaman is that? i don't recognize the incarnation of that megaman silhouette at all  /:O

Offline TGM

• Yours truly
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 26, 2022, 03:46:39 AM
  • Knowledge is power but enthusiasm pulls the switch
    • starrich55
« Reply #603 on: January 17, 2012, 05:02:52 PM »
aw hell na if that megaman goes in then is ruined man they really don't know how follow the formula  :|

Offline MG

• Initiate
« Reply #604 on: January 17, 2012, 07:06:05 PM »
But he is the best Megaman for this game the other ones would look weird.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #605 on: January 17, 2012, 07:43:01 PM »
The energy in in this game is crazy. A lil nice hands on preview last year for me but when the full game comes out in march its gonna be sick and i will be rockin it for hours. those new videos are crazy, haha figured Devil Jin would make it. Now i can only imagine how the Namco version Tekken X street fighter will be. ill definitely make another visit to the NYC capcom fight club here for that sh*t also...

Im wondering now will Evil ryu officially make it also. theres hints in past videos but i cant wait to see him entirely^^
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline MG

• Initiate
« Reply #606 on: January 17, 2012, 08:01:39 PM »
^Wait what Devil Jin isn't in.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #607 on: January 17, 2012, 08:06:37 PM »
^Wait what Devil Jin isn't in.
well the reason why i said that is because his hint on the transformation there in that trailer towards the end...i dont know the latest how everything is going down on the total list of characters (since ive been busy) but devil jin, devil kazuya and evil ryu are some popular alter egos. we have been seeing hints of their alter egos in past video trailers for a while now so im assuming those alter egos maybe accessable...just a guess. if not now then maybe DLC characters later :-??

i only used Kazuya though at the capcom fight club (btw was hot to use) but i hope his devil form er somethin is in there..if not, eh its still a hot game

HAIL CROM!!

Offline MG

• Initiate
« Reply #608 on: January 17, 2012, 08:13:16 PM »
I think Devil Jin will be Jin's Pandora mode or his Super art since Kazuya seems to use his Devil Gene for his super art. I think it would be a bad idea to add Devil Jin, Devil Kazuya, Evil Ryu or Oni Akuma when they say Anna isn't in cause Nina is in due to them having some Similiar moves.

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #609 on: January 17, 2012, 08:44:51 PM »
Just got a little time to check on this...we're set now! Hype meter is over 9000, and can only get higher.

Megaman + Pacman all but confirmed, Paul, Law, Devil Jin, Xiayou, Balrog, Juri, Bison...and VEGA all confirmed. And Ogre waiting be be.

Moon Girard, D Jin plays very differently to Jin. I don't think Oni has a chance, Akuma is being treated as a secret on his own.

Offline MG

• Initiate
« Reply #610 on: January 17, 2012, 10:03:33 PM »
Yes i know but DJ is a Mishima so he has some of the Signature Mishima's moves i feel the other Mishima's do fine representing the style and that we don't need him.

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #611 on: January 17, 2012, 10:10:40 PM »

Not really. X is as tall as ryu. And I mean come on, the small stupid looking cats don't look wierd?

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #612 on: January 17, 2012, 10:17:23 PM »
Were arguing whether a humanoid robot would look 'right' in the game, when the other character is PACMAN? He is a circle.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #613 on: January 17, 2012, 10:24:13 PM »
Yes i know but DJ is a Mishima so he has some of the Signature Mishima's moves i feel the other Mishima's do fine representing the style and that we don't need him.

well then thats like ryu and ken. both simular moves if you are going to put it that way. Dont front, a lot of shoto haters say this all the time: "Oh all they do is toss fireballs and dragon punches" :-@. So im sure if its going to be two split characters of jin and devil jin they will be a bit creative with the moves for this SF X T and they will stand alone from each other. have you played it yet? i have and from what i seen up close and what i tried out all the characters are suped up in their own way severly +1. Thats my point. looking at Juri even shes a bit extra with the combos and attacks from what i can see already. So IMO it wouldnt be a bad idea for Devil jin. A new move set and some nice new super cross arts and DJ is good to go. Dont count Akuma out. personally i think akuma sucked in SF4 series. They dumbed him down a whole lot but im sure if he pops up here officially hes going to be a nightmare just like the alpha series and like in his shin akuma form in CVS2..

now as far as what you said about pandora mode i can see that. i agree. i thought the same thing as far as the devil form of kazuya being represented in pandora mode. its only January and capcom still has a lot of surprises left so i think ill wait and see what happens. ill laugh if devil jin & evil ryu become secret characters er something IN DLC. When i used Kazuya i was shocked as hell how cool he was to use in that game. he was borderline shoto on the move set lol. So to me hes good without the devil form honestly. But if they toss it in hey id embrace that character too :thumbsup:.

eh anyway thats my lil debate on that..i wont go no further. i got a good enough hands on dose and if those devil forms dont make it oh well i wont cry about it :-??

HAIL CROM!!

Offline MG

• Initiate
« Reply #614 on: January 17, 2012, 11:02:58 PM »
Not really. X is as tall as ryu. And I mean come on, the small stupid looking cats don't look wierd?
Owning a 360 and the fact they have like no Gameplay makes me tend to forget they are in the game.

Were arguing whether a humanoid robot would look 'right' in the game, when the other character is PACMAN? He is a circle.
The Style makes some characters look weird but for Pac-man and the Cats it should look fine sine they are Cartoony already, Kuma came out looking like a cartoon bear and Heihachi came out looking like Dr. Wily and Paul's face looks kinda weird so i rather BBAMM come out looking funny then the other MM's.

(click to show/hide)
have you played it yet?

DJ Rant
(click to show/hide)
Yeah i did get to play never got to play Kazuya though i played Steve with a different partner every time i loved how Steve played I got a Yun Feel from Julia her and Steve worked real well together when i used them. And it was the TGS build so King wasn't great due to the Throws being messed up Ibuki seemed pretty good also and Raven was sort of tricky to play with but that may be because i was playing with a Arcade Stick while i'm more use to the regular controller, i really liked how it played as a whole i find it more fun then UMvC3
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 11:24:19 PM by Moon Girard »

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.

Offline theFuTur3

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 30, 2016, 11:04:53 PM
    • MugenMultiverse
« Reply #616 on: January 18, 2012, 12:00:10 AM »
no fei long vs law  *Iceman ThumbsDown!*
and if you're gonna have asuka n lili why not sakura n karin
...now they have xiaoyu...c'mon these 2 match ups should have been added as well
Hey remember when it wasn't cool to be a geek?

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #617 on: January 18, 2012, 12:07:11 AM »
DJ Rant
(click to show/hide)
Yeah i did get to play never got to play Kazuya though i played Steve with a different partner every time i loved how Steve played I got a Yun Feel from Julia her and Steve worked real well together when i used them. And it was the TGS build so King wasn't great due to the Throws being messed up Ibuki seemed pretty good also and Raven was sort of tricky to play with but that may be because i was playing with a Arcade Stick while i'm more use to the regular controller, i really liked how it played as a whole i find it more fun then UMvC3

yeh i can agree with you on the devil transformations trigger through pandora. that would be cool actually. More Tekken chars hell yeh ill agree aso. I definitely still want feng wei and Bryan Fury in there. I understand your opinion on the devil jin tagged up with Jin in that sense of looking at it that way of it being odd. So you played SF X T then? thats cool 8) yeh man i had a chance to play UMVC3 before it came out but i didnt care to try it out. only SF3O and SF x T. i have Umvc3 and i really only played it once. SF XT is hella fun. a bit more fun than i expected. When i was using Kazuya it was hella easy using em. i thought id get canned badly using em since im not that good on the arcade stick like i am on the joy pad also like you but i really creamed the kid in line playing me to point he asked me "you played this before?? ???" im like "nah im just playing it how i would do street fighter :-?? lol The tag ins and cancels were hella solid. i hope they dont tweak down any of that.

I watched some dudes use steve, Raven and a Nightmarish Poison at that time. I seen some cats use her on a halarious level of abuse. She reminds me of ASH from kof the way they were using her. man all 3 of those characters in the right hands aint no joke! But the wrestlers?? lol any one of those big guys tagged teamed up is pure punishment. i seen some slam set ups with Maduk and King that was ridiculous. one dude left a lot of cats salty walking away from the screen. but the cat that had Raven and Ibuki held it down severely and took him out with some quick and fast set ups. close match too^^
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 12:17:48 AM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline MG

• Initiate

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #621 on: January 21, 2012, 07:42:47 AM »
Nuguaaaaa!!!!!!

F**kin' bad***!!!!

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #622 on: January 21, 2012, 06:57:56 PM »
Wouldn't Pacman look weird along with the other Tekken chars?

I don't see why the Megaman look we all know and love can't be in

Offline MG

• Initiate
« Reply #623 on: January 21, 2012, 09:39:25 PM »
Wouldn't Pacman look weird along with the other Tekken chars?

I don't see why the Megaman look we all know and love can't be in
From Rumors Pac-man is controlling Mokujin so if it's just Pac-man on top of him or inside him it wouldn't look any different than regular Mokujin cept he has Pac-man in or on top of him. And honestly we all know they are using BBAMM to make fun of/troll Megaman fans he even has a poster in the game.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #624 on: January 21, 2012, 10:12:46 PM »
Eh, I'd rather have just Pac-Man, so I can see if they include Pac-Man World attacks into his moveset.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[Today at 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

Get permabanned! VoteKick gets fighters banned in MUGEN! (April Fools 2024) by GTFoxN6Y
[April 01, 2024, 05:25:31 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal