collapse

Author Topic: Street Fighter X Tekken  (Read 34367 times)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
Re: News on Street fighter X Tekken and impressions
« Reply #375 on: October 03, 2011, 09:31:00 PM »
I would be able to say that, but I don't have Dan anymore, so I have no skill at all now.
BTW, how long til Super Street Fighter vs Tekken?

Like Silva said, i too feel that it wont be a super edition. haha if it does happen ill be shocked but not really at the same time if you get what i mean ;*)) I really cant call it what they will have instored for this game because you have to remember we do have Tekken x Street fighter also. Namcos version. I think between the two it will be like a deal where if certain characters dont make it into the game Namcos version will have it. And also for Capcoms version i see some DLC mania going on but nothing major.

I think by the end of 2012 or the middle we will hear word of the new Darkstalkers game again and see some visuals
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #376 on: October 03, 2011, 09:31:09 PM »
TBH I don't think that there can be a super version of this game. There are all the modes that you can need and then some, now I know you are going to say well what about umvc3. Well they added spectator mode, and in my opinion a new game wont sell as much so for this I belive dlc characters is much more likely. That being said I think ssfxt is possible.
im crossing my fingers on this one [-O< ono said they are putting as much into it as they can so that there wont be a super version in the pandora interview. they want to make this game perfect so that they can focus on other projects like a sequel for darkstalkers

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #377 on: October 03, 2011, 09:55:58 PM »
our war kai will continue!  \-/o in this game as well! \-/o \-/o. the ultimate of old school head fighters rages on! ::salute::

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #378 on: October 03, 2011, 11:26:18 PM »
our war kai will continue!  \-/o in this game as well! \-/o \-/o. the ultimate of old school head fighters rages on! ::salute::

This is looking pretty good, so I might get into this game and give you guys some competition. If I ever get the strength to leave MvC3...FOR AT LEAST ONE DAY...  @-)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #379 on: October 03, 2011, 11:53:55 PM »
This is looking pretty good, so I might get into this game and give you guys some competition. If I ever get the strength to leave MvC3...FOR AT LEAST ONE DAY...  @-)

yea we know your an mvc3 addict :D  but rest assured... joinng us in our fightin game turf ( sf and kof to be exact)...your wins are not gonna be easy like in vanilla pizza crust mvc bro!  >:D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: join us bro on that game when it hits cause me and kai go hard.......just watch his guile and abel... :-$

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #380 on: October 04, 2011, 01:31:53 AM »
yea we know your an mvc3 addict :D  but rest assured... joinng us in our fightin game turf ( sf and kof to be exact)...your wins are not gonna be easy like in vanilla pizza crust mvc bro!  >:D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: join us bro on that game when it hits cause me and kai go hard.......just watch his guile and abel... :-$

I will accept thy challenge and join thy novel quest Sir Knight, but heed my words, Evildoers !!! If thou doest wish to challenge ManoloStyle, thou will face the power of Mighty Ryu...and I shall TRIUMPH !!!  >:D XD|| >:D

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #381 on: October 04, 2011, 01:47:26 AM »
I will accept thy challenge and join thy novel quest Sir Knight, but heed my words, Evildoers !!! If thou doest wish to challenge ManoloStyle, thou will face the power of Mighty Ryu...and I shall TRIUMPH !!!  >:D XD|| >:D
I no longer have my Dan, so looks like out of the runnings here. Maybe if I can get good with a shoto and Howrang...
But I still rock the bells in SC4  :)

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #382 on: October 04, 2011, 02:03:07 AM »
im a bit nervous. none of my mains are in gen, blanka, juri, vega  :-SS

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #383 on: October 04, 2011, 07:46:52 AM »
our war kai will continue!  \-/o in this game as well! \-/o \-/o. the ultimate of old school head fighters rages on! ::salute::

Indeed it shall!! \-/o This shall prove to be a glorious Battle!! \-/o

I will accept thy challenge and join thy novel quest Sir Knight, but heed my words, Evildoers !!! If thou doest wish to challenge ManoloStyle, thou will face the power of Mighty Ryu...and I shall TRIUMPH !!!  >:D XD|| >:D

Oh we will be waiting!!
Your Ryu shall taste thy fist and feet of my ken, ryu and Guile! \-/o lol This shall be a bloody battle of tremendous sorts! XD||

im a bit nervous. none of my mains are in gen, blanka, juri, vega  :-SS

well if not then you have namcos version so i wont count them out yet!

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #384 on: October 04, 2011, 10:26:09 AM »
Oh we will be waiting!!
Your Ryu shall taste thy fist and feet of my ken, ryu and Guile! \-/o lol This shall be a bloody battle of tremendous sorts! XD||

:DxDie :D :DxDie

I forgot to mention the unstoppable wrath of Ryu's sidekicks, Ken and Chun Li, but Oh well...  :P

Questions:

Can you mix from both sides, Street Fighter and Tekken to form one team?  :-??

My Hwoarang and Xiaoyu were pretty mean in the previous series. By the way, is Xiaoyu in this? I haven't seen her...  :|

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #385 on: October 04, 2011, 11:02:25 AM »

Questions:

Can you mix from both sides, Street Fighter and Tekken to form one team?  :-??

yup!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAeBWOoaGH4&feature=related#

bring it on fellow CROM bro! \-/o i never beat you in mvc3 lite edition but now welcome to my world!  >:D

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #386 on: October 04, 2011, 12:11:34 PM »
yup!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAeBWOoaGH4&feature=related#

bring it on fellow CROM bro! \-/o i never beat you in mvc3 lite edition but now welcome to my world!  >:D

You are forgetting fellow CROM brother, that just like you, I was part of that world for many years before I joined this one. I am a native of those parts since the days of Street Fighter 1 and Tekken 1. In other words, I already crawled; and last time I was there...I was RUNNING !!!  >:D >:D >:D

PS. Good to see that we can mix characters. Hwoarang is looking cool...  :thumbsup:

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #387 on: October 04, 2011, 12:19:15 PM »
ah haaaaaaaa! then like kai said we will have glorious battles my brother Manolo!  =D> ::salute::

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #388 on: October 04, 2011, 01:05:20 PM »
ah haaaaaaaa! then like kai said we will have glorious battles my brother Manolo!  =D> ::salute::

You Betcha...  :thumbsup:

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #389 on: October 04, 2011, 04:42:59 PM »
I forgot to mention the unstoppable wrath of Ryu's sidekicks, Ken and Chun Li, but Oh well...  :P
Questions:

Can you mix from both sides, Street Fighter and Tekken to form one team?  :-??

My Hwoarang and Xiaoyu were pretty mean in the previous series. By the way, is Xiaoyu in this? I haven't seen her...  :|

lol yeh Chun wah (as we used to clown and call her as kids) i use also :P. Blanka and M bison too. I should say Guy also but im not as confident now as i used to with em when i used em a lot in SFA2 & 3. As for the teams yeah pretty much you can pair whoever you want. Thats why i was saying in an past comment that i dont worry about shotos. I use em myself so i can see certain attacks coming a mile away. So if there was a Ryu and Ken situation i can definitely do that also but i rather mix it up to make it more interesting. Ya cant have folks predicting your every strategy right? haha So yeh those chars can team up with whomever. thank god #:-S

As for Xiaoyu nah she hasnt been mentioned yet. If not then im sure she will be in namcos version. But on an interesting note her and chun li would make an interesting new team also!  :O*D

But as far as tekken characters go im pretty good with Kazuya in this game. But in tekken series im more of a Law, Bryan fury & Eddie Gordo user. Kazuya felt great with street fighter like movesets ive noticed. I thought i was gonna do horrible using em

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #390 on: October 04, 2011, 10:46:21 PM »
lol yeh Chun wah (as we used to clown and call her as kids) i use also :P. Blanka and M bison too. I should say Guy also but im not as confident now as i used to with em when i used em a lot in SFA2 & 3. As for the teams yeah pretty much you can pair whoever you want. Thats why i was saying in an past comment that i dont worry about shotos. I use em myself so i can see certain attacks coming a mile away. So if there was a Ryu and Ken situation i can definitely do that also but i rather mix it up to make it more interesting. Ya cant have folks predicting your every strategy right? haha So yeh those chars can team up with whomever. thank god #:-S

As for Xiaoyu nah she hasnt been mentioned yet. If not then im sure she will be in namcos version. But on an interesting note her and chun li would make an interesting new team also!  :O*D

But as far as tekken characters go im pretty good with Kazuya in this game. But in tekken series im more of a Law, Bryan fury & Eddie Gordo user. Kazuya felt great with street fighter like movesets ive noticed. I thought i was gonna do horrible using em

Cool bro. I haven't followed this thread, so I didn't know what you had mentioned previously. It has caught my attention lately, so you will see me here more often.

Also, a Xiaoyu and Chun Li team would be awesome. I used to main Guile also, but I got tired of charging moves and now prefer motions.

I still haven't really played any version of Street Fighter 4, except one day at GameStop when I played for about 20 minutes with one of the employees. It was very similar to original SF and my combos and strategies worked, so I went undefeated against the guy, although he wasn't that good to begin with.

I do have Super Street Fighter 4 right now on PS3, so I will play it before this one comes out, so I can start getting ready...   :thumbsup:

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #391 on: October 04, 2011, 11:10:24 PM »
Cool bro. I haven't followed this thread, so I didn't know what you had mentioned previously. It has caught my attention lately, so you will see me here more often.

Also, a Xiaoyu and Chun Li team would be awesome. I used to main Guile also, but I got tired of charging moves and now prefer motions.

I still haven't really played any version of Street Fighter 4, except one day at GameStop when I played for about 20 minutes with one of the employees. It was very similar to original SF and my combos and strategies worked, so I went undefeated against the guy, although he wasn't that good to begin with.

I do have Super Street Fighter 4 right now on PS3, so I will play it before this one comes out, so I can start getting ready...   :thumbsup:

Ah groovey man. yeh definitely fiddle with ssf4 sometime. every once in a while me and Lando jam on that on 360 when we can. been a hot minute though. Im always game for some street fighter. The motion characters come first for me actually but since i know i have that 360 pad i usually rock Guile. My chances of being accurate on ladning my moves are better with charge characters because i play with that analog. 360 sucks for the directional part for me *Iceman ThumbsDown!*. But when i get my first ps3 which im crazy over due with im definitely getting 90% fighting games for it because i favor the PS controller way more. so ill be back to my motion characters heavy duty man :thumbsup:

but yeh overall the game is pretty much like back in the days of what we grew up on. all the old set ups and combos still work. The cross over. hit low then follow up with the dragon punch veteran tactic still works. even Ryus SF3 3rd strike mini air juggle combo works. Cool SF version i cant front on that so i always have it kept to the side just in case i get a challenge.

besides haha..my lady younger brother loves playin me in that sh*t. hes about 25 now. He can play pretty good but i try not to use ken and ryu because i know for sure he'll hardly ever beat me with those shotos seeing how he falls for certain set ups too easy..

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #392 on: October 04, 2011, 11:12:50 PM »
really? why dont you ever play it? ive been looking for people on here to play with. vyn is the only person i have played against but he hasnt been on ssf4 in a while   :(

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #393 on: October 04, 2011, 11:15:27 PM »
I need to buy a new copy dang it! \-/o I bought the AE thing, but only got to play with it for a little while.

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #394 on: October 04, 2011, 11:49:08 PM »
Ah groovey man. yeh definitely fiddle with ssf4 sometime. every once in a while me and Lando jam on that on 360 when we can. been a hot minute though. Im always game for some street fighter. The motion characters come first for me actually but since i know i have that 360 pad i usually rock Guile. My chances of being accurate on ladning my moves are better with charge characters because i play with that analog. 360 sucks for the directional part for me *Iceman ThumbsDown!*. But when i get my first ps3 which im crazy over due with im definitely getting 90% fighting games for it because i favor the PS controller way more. so ill be back to my motion characters heavy duty man :thumbsup:

but yeh overall the game is pretty much like back in the days of what we grew up on. all the old set ups and combos still work. The cross over. hit low then follow up with the dragon punch veteran tactic still works. even Ryus SF3 3rd strike mini air juggle combo works. Cool SF version i cant front on that so i always have it kept to the side just in case i get a challenge.

besides haha..my lady younger brother loves playin me in that sh*t. hes about 25 now. He can play pretty good but i try not to use ken and ryu because i know for sure he'll hardly ever beat me with those shotos seeing how he falls for certain set ups too easy..

Cool...  :D

Bro, I'm totally following what you are saying about the 360 controller. I used to have the same problem. Also, going back and forth between the PS3 and 360 controllers every time I switched systems to play MvC3 wasn't helping either, so I bought the converter in the link below and now I use the PS3 controller whenever I play MvC3 on either system. It works great...  :thumbsup:

PS. The only trick is that every time you switch systems, you have to connect it first and then turn on the system or it won't work. You can't connect it while the system is turned on...  :-??

really? why dont you ever play it? ive been looking for people on here to play with. vyn is the only person i have played against but he hasnt been on ssf4 in a while   :(

I'm just too hooked on MvC3. Street Fighter is not as fast paced for me, which is one of the things I love about MvC3. Eventually I will get over it and try the other fighting games like SF and the latest Mortal Kombat, which I haven't played either...I hope...  /:O

I need to buy a new copy dang it! \-/o I bought the AE thing, but only got to play with it for a little while.

You should, if I get into it, you better too...  \-/o

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #395 on: October 04, 2011, 11:59:02 PM »

Cool...  :D

Bro, I'm totally following what you are saying about the 360 controller. I used to have the same problem. Also, going back and forth between the PS3 and 360 controllers every time I switched systems to play MvC3 wasn't helping either, so I bought the converter in the link below and now I use the PS3 controller whenever I play MvC3 on either system. It works great...  :thumbsup:

PS. The only trick is that every time you switch systems, you have to connect it first and then turn on the system or it won't work. You can't connect it while the system is turned on...  :-??

I'm just too hooked on MvC3. Street Fighter is not as fast paced for me, which is one of the things I love about MvC3. Eventually I will get over it and try the other fighting games like SF and the latest Mortal Kombat, which I haven't played either...I hope...  /:O

bro thats same convertor i got  :D i got it as soon as SSF4 came out. I ordered it on Amazon.com. thing is that sh*t be buggin the f*ck out man cuttin off when it feels like it and when i try to select somethin its like somethin is holding the down button...i was pretty pissed about it. So i may get the other one thats a bit different. I mean i already got used to the 360 pad in a way now. Its just i have to play harder when i have a shoto kind of character. Its prefect for charging characters or grapplers with 360 motions n sh*t though...

but yeh i have that same one man lol....thats crazy

EDIT

Oh! yeh as for the speed of street fighter yeh thats pretty much how one of my homies felt for years. id go at it at times with him in MVC2 back then but 85% of the time i always got caught up in his non stop damn there infinite combos he done broken or figured out lol After a while i be like yo dude play me in SF3 man so its even! hes great in that too but i try to you know play em in both if im up to it. GGX accent core is my mvc game though lol
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 01:30:29 AM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #396 on: October 05, 2011, 12:13:05 AM »
bro thats same convertor i got  :D i got it as soon as SSF4 came out. I ordered it on Amazon.com. thing is that sh*t be buggin the f*ck out man cuttin off when it feels like it and when i try to select somethin its like somethin is holding the down button...i was pretty pissed about it. So i may get the other one thats a bit different. I mean i already got used to the 360 pad in a way now. Its just i have to play harder when i have a shoto kind of character. Its prefect for charging characters or grapplers with 360 motions n sh*t though...

but yeh i have that same one man lol....thats crazy

EDIT

Oh! yeh as for the speed of street fighter yeh thats pretty much how one of my homies felt for years. id go at it at times with him in MVC2 back then but 85% of the time i always got caught up in his non stop damn there infinite combos he done broken or figured our lol After a while i be like yo dude play me in SF3 man so its even! hes great in that too but i try to you know play em in both if im up to it. GGX accent core is my mvc game though lol

:D That's nuts. I bought it as soon as I got MvC3, but I never had a problem with it though...  :D

Don't know why, but I was never fond of GGX though...  :-??

PS. Huge difference between MvC2 and SF3 so I can understand him...  :D

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #397 on: October 07, 2011, 06:19:41 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEIUj5RZXNk&feature=player_embedded#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hswcppn1pfw&feature=player_embedded#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPXtogJxQsw&feature=player_embedded#

trailer 1 juri, dan, viper
trailer 2 deejay, mech zangief, ?
trailer 3 balrog, yang,?
looks like capcom lied about dan and if each of these trailers are 3 characters then theres no telling how big the roster will actually be

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #398 on: October 07, 2011, 06:24:31 PM »
Maybe Dan will be the boss. Like a hyper Pandora Dan or something. And he was dead but it brought him back.  :-??

Offline Black Ops20

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 25, 2014, 06:44:40 PM
  • SGM Team Member & CFAS Team Member
« Reply #399 on: October 07, 2011, 06:26:56 PM »
I think that was Guy and not Yang.I also think that was R.Mika in that last tralier. I'm not really sure though....

Viewtiful Joe by Black Ops and Nestor

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[May 06, 2024, 11:54:23 AM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

Get permabanned! VoteKick gets fighters banned in MUGEN! (April Fools 2024) by GTFoxN6Y
[April 01, 2024, 05:25:31 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal